The Game 41 Breaking Spells

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 41 Breaking Spells

Post by Kay »

On the breaking of spells

“All right,” said Ian setting down two cups. “You said there was a problem?”
They were sitting in the coffee shop at the mall where they had arranged to meet.
“It’s the magic spells, again.”
“Yes, they’re tricky like that. Has yours stopped working?”
“Oh, nothing like that. They’re all working, If anything, too well…”
“You intrigue me. Tell me all.”
She sipped her coffee and considered where to begin. Well, of course the choice of the mall as meeting place was itself part of the beginning. Ian was one of her oldest and dearest friends. He would always help her and she trusted him completely. But one must always remember that he was Ian, with a wicked sense of humor and a mind as devious as her own. The last time she had asked his advice and help he had willingly given it, providing her with the knowledge to craft her own hypnotic ‘spell’. But gaining arcane knowledge, the tales tell us, always comes with a Price. Ian had used the Word (which annoyingly she could never remember, and Ian inconveniently never forgot) and she awoke, as always, naked, on her knees, temporarily unable to move, and sucking the mega phallus she had created for him.
Just another Saturday in other words..
Beyond that though he had not, and she knew never would, take advantage of her. But once bitten…
Therefore she had chosen a public location today because, even though Ian was and always would be Ian, she doubted if he would spell cast her at high noon in the middle of Abalone mall.
Probably he wouldn’t.
“So the methods you gave me worked very well…” She described the spell which she had crafted which was very similar to the one which had been laid on her. It rendered her target briefly unconscious, helpless, suggestible and naked.
“I’m glad to hear it. And so you have parity. He has a spell and so have you. Mutually assured enchantment. But now you say there is another …difficulty…?”
“Yeah, sort of…About a month ago…”

He stood naked before her, having lost rock, paper, scissors. He had been waiting for about five minutes as she always liked to leave him in suspense about his fate. Finally from a chest she drew forth a blue dress.
“Ahh…”
“Yes,” she said, “Alice is going to visit today. Now I would like you to ask for each item…”
But she didn’t get any further. He spoke a Word.
She woke naked, on her knees…
Again??!! Said conscience. That’s not playing the game!
It most assuredly is not!
What are you going to do about it?
“Ah, you’re awake. Good. I thought to myself I don’t want to be Alice today, what else can we do? Well, since you’re naked, and I’m naked we could…
When she came out of her trances she was always temporarily unable to move or speak, but lately she had noticed that those intervals were becoming shorter. He was just about to put his penis in her open mouth when she spoke. A Word.
He woke. He was momentarily disoriented. His arms were clipped to the overhead restraints. There was something in his mouth…?
“That’s Alice’s ball gag. I’m sure you remember it. Now what to do with you? I could leave you there and tickle you all afternoon, you deserve no less...”
His eyes widened in fear and he shook his head.
“But I had my heart set on Alice. Now I could dress you in place, but that’s awkward, so I’m going to unclip you and you can dress yourself. You won’t be able to ask for things which is too bad, but no matter…”
She unclipped the carabiners.
“You’ll also find you can’t undo the ball gag,” as he tried. “I’ve made some… changes. You may begin.”

“Anyway,” she said, That’s the problem. It wasn’t the first time he’d ambushed me mid game but it was the first time I managed to counter it. The magic spell…”
“Oh no! You don’t get to break off a story at that point. Where’s your sense of dramatic structure? Tell me all!”
Of course, she thought. Ian would have to know the whole thing. And it had been a good session…
“Well…”

The clothes were laid out neatly. Seeing he had been outmaneuvered he picked up the panties with the red hearts on and looked a question.
“Well, you certainly don’t deserve them… but I want Alice well dressed. So, yes you may.”
Quickly he put on everything else, stockings, petticoat, bra, breast forms, dress, apron, shoes and finally the blonde wig. When he was ready he faced her, turned out his toes and curtsied.
“Very nice, but I want to make an alteration or two… now pull down the front,, that’s right. Alice won’t be needing her bra today…” He unhooked it and gave it to her along with the breast forms.
He grunted a question. “Oh no, Alice will have tits, we’re going give her nice big ones today and we’ll have to glue them on. It’s good stuff., but you’ll be able to get them off. Eventually…”
She quickly attached them, paying particular attention to the edges. He knew from experience that he was going to have them for quite a few days. Then she rolled the apron down and arranged the dress front below the breasts. “There. We’re going to have tits out Alice today, won’t that be nice? Now go look at yourself in the mirror.”
She then sat on the sofa, while Alice marveled at what a big girl she’d gotten to be.
“Now the way I had originally planned today, we would take some pictures, and perhaps Alice, knowing her oral fixation, would use her pretty mouth from time to time… just a light day. Which reminds me, Alice needs her lipstick done.” While he was applying his lipstick as well as he could around the ball gag she continued. “But someone was naughty. So instead we will have Alice’s company all weekend. For most of the time she will wear her pretty ball gag. On the occasions when she is permitted to use her mouth her arms will be secured behind her and I would remind her that it wouldn’t be wise to spell cast me when she is in such a vulnerable state.”
Alice nodded.
“Now all that will be quite pleasant, but I expect the high point of Alice’s day will come in the evening.
I don’t feel like cooking so I’m going to order pizza, and when it comes Alice will answer the door and pay the nice man. Or girl, who knows?”
His eyes widened again with fear.

“Excuse me.” Ian interrupted. “Doesn’t that violate one of your rules? No involving the public?”
“A fair question, and one that I’m sure Alice was dying to ask. But I rationalized it quite well enough for my own satisfaction. Pizza delivery people encountering customers in interesting states of dress is a staple in our culture. It’s practically a job perk. I met one once while dressed only in paint.”
“So how did it work out for our little Alice?”
“Very well. I placed the order and fifteen minutes before it arrived I touched up her tits with my airbrush. With that and the light on our front porch I think she looked very convincing. The delivery guy seemed to think so. He didn’t drop the pizza but it was a near thing. And Alice blushed so prettily.”
“Another one of Abalone’s youth scarred for life. So tragic…”
“Then the next night…”
“What, you did it twice?”
“Of course. I said Alice was staying for the weekend. And you’ll never believe what happened. This time it was a delivery girl, and when she saw Alice she screamed!”
“And called the cops?”
“No, she recognized Alice from the Con! She asked for her autograph!”
“Ah, perfect!”
“That was actually when I started to get nervous. Alice is quite presentable in the proper light, but his hands are a bit of a giveaway.”
“Oh, I’m sure that with tits out Alice even a girl wouldn’t be looking at her hands.”
“True, now that you mention it, the girl did seem a bit fascinated. Of course, she never saw that side of Alice at the Con.”
“Well, perhaps next year. And what did she write?”
“With love from Alice, I’s dotted with little hearts, and a drawing of a Cheshire cat.”
“Well, that sounds like a lovely weekend. And that presumably cured him of ambushing you and subverting your plans?”
“Sadly, no… He did it again a few days later and managed to get me into the pillory before I quite came to.”
“Ah, and then you couldn’t retaliate because of your…situation. “
“That, and the fact that he was wearing noise cancelling headphones and a tutu. Not a sight soon forgotten I can tell you…”
“Cleverly done. But later surely…”
“Oh well, one thing led to another and we both got rather distracted…”
“I’m afraid I still don’t see the problem. Just another tool in your erotic arsenal which seems to have led to some interesting outcomes.”
“But they’re too strong, too tempting… They upset the balance of the game. It’s always been about saying yes, and, well playing your side of it. Safe words are just, well,, safe. But these blow the game apart…”
Ian nodded. “Ah, I see. Can’t you just explain it to him?”
“That’s the thing… It…isn’t just him…” she muttered.
“Ah, now it comes out…”
She nodded. “I’ve ambushed him as well, not just in retaliation… like I said it’s too tempting sometimes not to. So I want you to show me how to break the spell…”
“So you can be the only one with the power?”
“No! If you can do it I want you to break both of them…”
Ian sat thinking for a moment. Finally he said,
“I’ve been giving the matter some thought since you came to me last time. I have an idea, but I don’t know if it will work. I don’t really know near as much about all this as my confident demeanor would suggest…”
“That’s all right. I just want to try something. The worst that can happen is that it doesn’t work Right?”
“You’d think. Are you sure?”
“Absolutely.”
Ian sighed. “All right.”
If nothing else it should be interesting, he added to himself.
He leaned forward so she could hear him clearly over the mall background noise.
Then he said the Word.
She jerked back, eyes wide.
Well, said conscience quietly. So much for your theory of Ian not spell casting you in a public place. Would you like to take off your shirt first or your shorts? Are you wearing a pretty bra today? Oh. None at all? Well, that will speed things up…
No, somethings different… I was never able to think before…
Ian sat watching her carefully. After a moment he said, “How are you?”
Her hands were at the top button of her shirt. “I need to take my clothes off…”
“Go right ahead.”
“…what…?”
“The mall’s been having some financial difficulties lately. They could probably use the publicity.”
He took a sip of coffee and made a face. It had gone cold.
“In your own time, my dear…”
“But…no I can’t… I mustn’t…”
After a few minutes she relaxed and dropped her hands. She breathed deeply.
“Are you back?”
“I think so. I still want to…but I don’t have to…I think. What happened?”
“Have you heard the old line that says no one can be hypnotized to do something against their moral code, beliefs, something of that sort?”
“Uh…yeah… I think so…”
“That’s just a slightly round about way of saying that even under hypnosis you’re actually acting voluntarily. You’re letting yourself be hypnotized, playing along, in a way.”
“It doesn’t feel like it…”
“Well no, that’s the trick of it, isn’t it? I’ve just shown you, shown your body, that if you want to you can resist, you can say no. It might be a little harder at home, but now you know you can do it. Every time you do it should get easier.”
He said the Word again and she stiffened.
“Stop that! I… wait a minute, I heard it that time, I heard the word! It was…!”
“No, don’t say it. I’m not at all sure what a feedback loop would do.”
She sat quiet for a moment and then said, “I still really do want to take my clothes off, you know…”
“I know you do, but I was betting that even though you’re an exhibitionist you wouldn’t actually do it..”
“I’m not an exhibitionist! And how sure were you that I wouldn’t?”
“Yes, you are, and fairly.”
“Fairly?? You were willing to risk me stripping in the mall for fairly? How confident is fairly?”
“Well, it was certainly over 50%. 60, 65 per cent sure…”
“And what would you have done if you had ended up with a semi or completely naked, unconscious girl on your hands?”
“Oh, I’d have thought of something. Knocked over the table and claimed you were a having a grand mal seizure…something.”
He stood up.
“I’m going to get another coffee, mine’s gone cold. Would you lie one? And can I trust you to keep your clothes on while I’m gone?”

They sat and talked of neutral subjects for another fifteen minutes or so. Ian kept a close eye on her watching for any unconscious signs of disrobing. When they finished Ian stood up and said,
“Well, that was lovely. Shall we stroll?”
“No, I’d love to but I have to get home…”
“Why?? What’s the hurry? I’m sure you have more lovely stories to share and I was hoping to get your advice on some new bras…”
“I’m sorry, I can’t… thanks so much but… I have to get home now. You broke the spell, mostly I think,” she added, “But… I really need to get home and take my clothes off…” and with a quick peck on the cheek she was off.
So, thought Ian. That went well, all things considered. He imagined her homecoming. Someone’s in for a nice surprise.
He strolled on toward the lingerie shop, replaying the exorcism. 60 per cent, hah! If only I had been that confident…
He mused as he walked on. I wonder if the poor thing will l make it home? In possession of her clothes?
Ah, well, if not I’m sure I’ll hear about it.
Gregovic

Re: The Game 41 Breaking Spells

Post by Gregovic »

:rofl:

I like it. Mutually Assured Destruction in full effect
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*