The Experience Day

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Lisahs3

The Experience Day

Post by Lisahs3 »

I had a dream once that was very kinky and actually I don't have dreams like this or kinky ones that often. So I decided to write it down and as I was writing it turned into a short story.
Now I want to stress I am not a writer so please be kind if you read it and if it does read like a lot of rubbish, sorry.

Secret Desires and fantasies can very occasionally become reality.

The day started off normal enough but with a hint of nervousness and excitement. Just like the whole week but as the days rolled on the nerves increased with just one question on my mind, When? Turns out today was the when.
I took a walk in the park, nervously looking around when all of a sudden....
Oh no!

I am sitting in a dark room so dark I cannot see a thing no matter how hard I try to get my eyes use to the blackness. It feels warm in here comfortable but just warmer than I would like. The atmosphere feels thick and heavy. I sit on a what feels like a large, padded chair, naked. Yes, I am naked completely naked not a stich on my body. The anticipation is going inside me, and I can feel my heart beating a little faster than normal, my breathing is faster than normal but despite all this I still feel relatively calm. Strange considering the position I am in. Oh yes, I forgot to mention I am also very firmly yet comfortably restrained in or rather too the chair. It feels like straps, not rope or chains. My arms are on the arm rests which feel like they are there to hold me fast rather than help me to be comfortable. The angle of the arms feels like it’s to stop me from trying to slip out of the straps. I can feel them across my wrists, just above my elbows too. There is also a strap across my waist pulling me into the back rest of the chair along with another one just below my breasts. Seems a little excessive but clearly this is all to ensure I cannot move or even squirm around at all. My legs are strapped at my ankles just above my knees and high up on my thighs. My mouth is filled with what feels like a large soft rubber ball gag. It is comfortable but fills my mouth in a way that I can only make feeble little murmurs.

I try to test the bonds to see if there is any wiggle room at all. I strain and pull as hard as I can but nothing, I only get myself even more hot and sweaty than I was before. I notice now that the strap holding the gag in my mouth is attached to the back of the chair holding my head so I can turn my head left and right just a little, but I am stuck looking straight ahead. There is nothing to see though as I mentioned it is very dark in here.

I sit alone in the dark panting after my struggles, waiting wondering what next? I feel some beads of sweat forming on my forehead and around my neck and chest. It starts to run down between my boobs. I try to swallow but can’t because of the gag. Suddenly I feel something moving underneath me. It feels like the chair is opening under me!

It stops, I can feel a gap under my bum and crotch has opened. I sit very still feeling a little tense. Something is moving again on the chair; it’s moving my legs apart. I try to resist but it is hopeless. The chair stops. My legs are not too far apart but enough that I feel exposed even in the darkness of the room.
I jump or try too as something wet and cool touches my very intimate parts. I can feel something wet and tingly now around that area. Whatever it was felt soft not intrusive it took me by surprise more than anything. Seems to have paid particular attention to my bottom. Oh, wait this feels like, lube? I have some like this… my mind races of yes that’s it. Tingle Gel. That means that…. Before I have time to finish my though something firm touches my now lubed bottom. Uh oh! I can guess what happens next. Sure, enough something starts to push against me down there. I can feel it, small at first but betting larger as it easily penetrates my defenceless tushy. I cannot move or squirm or wiggle out of its way. It is going inside me, and I can do nothing about it.
It feels soft yet firm like its rubber or something. I have toys at home, and I do own a butt plug I know what it feels like. But oh, wow this is bigger than mine. Thank goodness for that lube! Whoever or whatever is doing this to me is taking their time. Finally, it stops after I feel that typical sensation when my bottom stops being opened and relaxes around the slimmer part of the plug. I try to push it back out of myself, but I know it’s hopeless, I can’t push my own plug out and it is smaller than this one. I feel quote full back there.

Well, the lube was also applied elsewhere so I know what is going to happen next. Sure, enough it is not long before a firm rubbery intruder makes itself know to me as it pushes gently against my very special place. The dildo feels smooth no ridges or bumps, I never liked those life like looking toys they look very creepy to me like disembodied. This is smooth but also large. It makes slow progress sliding into me. The slowness is a real tease because it’s like whoever is in control is taunting me. I can imagine some gorgeous villainess standing there behind a screen watching me with her hands on her hips. Satisfied as she watches her helpless victim being teased.

Well fantasies aside the toy finally stops. Now I really do feel full. I cannot move because of the straps and now my body but it feels like the toys buried deep inside me are also holding me in place. I sit patently waiting for something else to happen. Wait what was that? Is someone there? I feel a slight breeze as though someone just walked past my right side. Now I feel a new source of heat the kind you feel when someone is leaning in close to you.

Wait what? Did someone just kiss me on the end of my nose? That’s the silly kind of thing a lover would do to make me smile. Confused for a moment then I am bought back to really by a hot pinching feeling on my left nipple and then another one on my right. Oh what? I think no. Feels like nipple clamps, oh I hate those things but at least they are not too tight.
I try to shake them off, but nothing happens. I can barely jiggle my breasts never mind shake off something that has been clamped onto them. It feels like there is something attached to them like a chain. I feel something swing around. Ouch! No stop please! I cry out but it is just mumbling nonsense. Whoever put the clamps on me pulls on the chain stretching my nipples out. It was shock and not too painful. Ahh God Noooooooooooo! Oh my god no someone is tickling my feet ahhh please I try to beg them to stop I hate my feet being tickled. Thankfully it stops after a few seconds. I cannot fight it and cannot stop them.
My heart is beating faster again. I feel the heat close to my right side again this time right next to my ear. A soft feminine voice whispers oh honey it’s okay you know you like it really; she snickers. Ahh she is tickling my ribs now oh no please stop ah haha I can’t help but laugh through my gag. She stops tickling me and I hear her giggling as she walks away. Her heels clicking across the floor. It’s all silent again. I take the time to catch my breath.

I hear a low hum coming from somewhere then feel the butt plug start to vibrate. Oh, OH I mumble. Well, here I go I knew this was going to happen. The vibration gets steadily more intense and faster. It is a welcome relief from the tickling torment I just had, that was unexpected. Then the large dildo starts to vibrate but not easy build up it goes straight to super speed or at least I hope that is what it did because oh wow I don’t think I could take more. As if the machine could read my mind the dildo starts to slowly move in and out of me. WHAT?????? Aghhhhhhhhhh, I groan into my gag I can feel the drool in my mouth start to escape and run down my chin. Oh, it’s icky but I can’t stop it. Then again who cares because right now I am on cloud 9. The vibrating humping dildo is making my body surrender. I am in my happy place the feeling of being tightly bound and being teased is wonderful. My mind drifts away to a few weeks ago, a phone call to confirm details of an appointment I made.

Yes, madam everything is as you requested. I can confirm that your experience will be during the week commencing on the 3rd of October.
Thank you I reply. What actual date though.
Oh, we don’t reveal the actual date, it’s better that way. Our clients prefer this because it keeps and air of mystery and suspense for them.
Oh wow. Okay then. So, what do I do?
Just go for a walk in the areas mentioned in the email we sent to you. On the day you will be abducted as per your request and taken to a secret location where you will be held for the day.
And the erm… other parts of the request? I feel self-conscious and my mouth is getting dry. God what must this women think of me?
Oh yes of course Lisa, if I may be so informal. Don’t worry we get more of these kinds of requests than you might think. And if I may say so it is usually our female clients that are the most. How should I say adventurous?
Now as you requested the experience will be with our female team. Your protection is assured as we ensure our equipment and toys are clean and safe.
Thank you. So, what exactly have you got planned for me during my captivity?
Ah well that’s a surprise Lisa. Therefore, our online form goes into such length to find out your likes, dislikes, what you don’t mind etc. We then tailer the experience to give you what you want but also a few surprises along the way. Our survey of past cli8ents has shown that for a truly memorable experience no one wants to have everything as expected on a list. Somethings will be from your favourite activities and likes but not all. We want to give you a day to remember.
Oh, wow that all sounds fantastic. Gosh I can feel the tummy butterflies already. We both laugh.
Now all I need you to do is agree to what we have discussed here today, and I shall send out the final form for you to sign and return.

As this is an abduction fantasy obviously, we like to set the scene somewhere quiet, so members of the public don’t see. But in the event that something like this were to happen our team carry identification and a copy of the contract between yourself and our company to protect both parties should anything interrupt things. In this unlikely event we can offer a refund, or you can rebook for another time.

We hope you enjoy your day and after we will send you a short survey to complete. Thank you once again for choosing The Agency for your adventure and we hope to see you again as future customer. Are there any other questions?

No, I don’t think so. Oh, just wanted to check at the end of the day…
Oh yes, our team will take you back to your home safe and sound. Now you wanted to still be tied up during this. But obviously clothed, is that correct?
Yes, that’s correct.
Well in that case then Lisa, I hope you have a fun day and hopefully we will see you again. Goodbye and have a nice day.

Goodbye.

Yes, that’s right dear reader. This whole thing was my idea. Not really me I know but I had this strange dream, and it was very similar to this. I could not help myself when I saw the advert for the experience day with a mysterious company called The Agency.

As I sit there strapped into the bondage chair my body covered in sweat, trembling and shaking from the sensations of the toys and what must be my fourth orgasm, I feel like I am losing count. I felt blissfully happy, but my nipples were stating to hurt now. The chain kept being pulled as got more and more excited. But between the intense vibrations and the sudden and very surprising shocks from the butt plug not to mention the nipple torment this was going to be a very memorable day. A very personal and private memory for me to enjoy alone. The last part especially, she did say they like to add a few things in that are not expected. I wonder if I should go shopping for a new butt plug when I get hope? After a good long sleep of course Hehe.

So next time you see a woman sitting alone staring into space as a coy smile appears on her face. You might wonder what is going on inside her mind? What could it be that made her blush so and that smile?

Goodness, I wonder if that woman could be Lisa?
JIMDINI

Re: The Experience Day

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:had a dream once that was very kinky and actually I don't have dreams like this or kinky ones that often. So I decided to write it down and as I was writing it turned into a short story.
Now I want to stress I am not a writer so please be kind if you read it and if it does read like a lot of rubbish, sorry.
Very nice and entertaining. 8) I think you sell yourself short, it was nicely paced and holds the reader's interest. Everything a story should have. :wink:

I hope you can find a real 'The Agency', so your dream cam come true :love:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:had a dream once that was very kinky and actually I don't have dreams like this or kinky ones that often. So I decided to write it down and as I was writing it turned into a short story.
Very nice and entertaining. 8) I think you sell yourself short, it was nicely paced and holds the reader's interest. Everything a story should have. :wink:

I hope you can find a real 'The Agency', so your dream cam come true :love:
Oh thank you :) that's very nice.

I'm not sure I would dare to arrange something like this if there was a company that could do this sort of thing. I would be too embarrassed besides I am much more of a romantic but I do have some more naughty thoughts like this, just very secret ones :oops: .
I do like my fantasies, I am a day dreamer lol.

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Jimdini is right: I enjoyed your story.
Girls can be kinky too. :wink:
It is the inner "Kinky Girl Power"! :rofl:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

That was a fun story!!

Thanks for sharing, Lisa :love: