The Game 40 Curses and Magic and Spells, Oh My!

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 40 Curses and Magic and Spells, Oh My!

Post by Kay »

The Game 40
Magic and Curses and Spells, Oh My
If you are new to our goings on, 36 and 38 will be good background.
On the other hand, 1 is also a good place to start…

“Come in my dear!”
She entered and looked around with interest.
“I just realized this is the first time I’ve ever actually been to one of your places.”
She didn’t know what she had expected. Something wildly exotic? A film set from the ‘40’s? In the event it was very nice but gave no hint of the exotic butterfly it housed.
“Have you not?” the statuesque platinum blonde responded. “How remiss of me. Is that it?” Ian asked. “What a beautiful box!”
She laid it on the table between them.
“The maguffin itself, finally finished. I thought it deserved a bit of dramatic presentation. I’ve never made anything quite like it, and if I keep it in my shop I’ll just keep fiddling with it…”
“Indeed?” He raised an eyebrow.
“You know what I mean. With things like this you just have to eventually stop.”
“And stopping can be so hard… You know the committee still hasn’t set a date for the ball. I’m desolated at having to make you wait.”
“Yes, well…” She didn’t want to let her relief show too much. “Let me show you.”
She snapped the catches and with some ceremony raised the lid. Ian gasped.
“Oh…! It’s beautiful!”
The over sized phallus lay nestled in red velvet. Since the last time he had seen it in progress most of the attendant lines and hydraulics had been tidied away leaving only one attached to a small reservoir.
“May I…?”
“Of course.”
Gingerly he picked it up and turned it in his hands to see all sides.
“See…? Pump this…” She reached over and demonstrated. The Thing grew in Ian’s hands.
“Ohh…” he sighed. “And the firing mechanism…?
“Like this…”
The monster squirted a stream of water.
“We can load it with more appropriate ammunition on the day. This is just proof of function.”
“Of course. And how many…?”
“More than the front row will want.”
“Oh…it’s everything I dreamed of…”
“Is it large enough?” she asked nervously.
“Oh yes, I think so. Definitely. I’m feeling decidedly outclassed…”
“I couldn’t make it much larger because, well…” She trailed off.
“Ahhh…?”
“Well, I know it will have to… fit in my mouth…at some point…”
“Ah, to be sure. Would you mind showing me?”
She was startled but he added,
”I don’t mean me wearing it. Not this time,” he added. “Could you just…?”
“Oh yes, of course.” After all it was silly to be shy of this, knowing what would eventually happen. She took the monster and demonstrated. It was possible, just.
“Right, I see I shall have to be a bit careful. But it will make a wonderful spectacle! We’ll have so much fun!”
During the simulations they had run on the VR set she had managed to rationalize (a bit) what she would be doing. I’m not really performing oral sex. It’s just acting. It’s just a prop…
She wasn’t quite sure how much she believed it though. Acting or not, masked or not, she would still be naked… Ian was adamant on that point. And there was the Other Matter as well.
“Will I only be…servicing the devil or…?”
“Oh no, you’ll be performing with your demon companion as well, as much as is feasible. Actually I had some thoughts on that. It’s a pity we can’t have him in his tutu, then he’d stay hard indefinitely. That’s how it works isn’t it?”
She nodded glumly. So real, actual oral sex for an audience after all…
“But it would just clash with the look of the thing,” he went on. “The demons have to be naked like the ones on the tarot card. Otherwise it would just look… ridiculous…”
Well no, heaven forbid we look ridiculous…
He was silent for a few moments and then said, “A thought occurs. Here’s a research project for you. How much of one of those scarf ones could you remove without killing the charm?”
“How much…?”
“If the scarves were half the length would they work? A quarter? Could you get them so short they just looked like a slightly floofy belt and still keep the response? And how many do you actually need?”
“I…don’t know…”
And despite the implications if it were successful she found herself becoming intrigued by the question. She knew that materials didn’t matter, within reason. Corrugated tin was probably out… nor color, but she had never thought about reducing them in number or size. It would definitely open up possibilities. She began to think about how to test it. And anyway a date still hadn’t been set for the ball. She’d worry about it when the time came.
“I’ll see what I can do. On a related matter, sort of, I had a question for you. We, I, sort of have a problem.”
Ian was immediately attentive. He laid the Monster back in its box.
“What, dear?”
“It’s about, well, the responses we’ve both developed…”
“So, a problem with magic spells? Tricky things…”
“Oh, I know it isn’t really magic. It’s hypnotism, suggestion…”
“Of course. Much less mysterious when we give it scientific sounding names. So much less…worrisome…”
Ian was sitting at his ease, one perfect stockinged leg crossed over the other. Ian was like a cat, she thought. He was always at ease.
“I’m flattered that you should come to me for advice. I should have worn my wicked witch get up.”
“Well, I thought you, of all people, of any people really, would understand.”
“Oh, I do. It’s quite simple. Through luck and chance, and in your case a truly evil mind, you have each managed to cast a curse spell on the other. Might as well use the proper fairy tale terminology. It’s just as accurate for our purposes as hand wavy sciency talk. And as in all stories of this sort the poor damsel has come to her wicked fairy godmother for help. What a pity I didn’t know. I have a dress which is far more appropriate for this conversation.”
“But the problem is,” she said, trying to get back to the topic, “our ‘spells’ are hardly of equal power.”
“Impressive though, I seem to remember. Apart from the magic tutu of doom, you can cause his penis to become instantly hard at a word. As I’ve said before, if you could only monetize what you have…”
“Yes, but it’s just a party trick…”
“For a very special kind of party I would imagine.”
“You know what I mean. Sure, it can be amusing to lean over and whisper in his ear at the mall…”
“And then watch him try to adjust his panties to a circumstance they hadn’t been designed for. I can imagine. “
She laughed. “Exactly. But compared to what he can do to me…”
“Oh, I know,” he purred. “In fact , I did it once myself, you remember.”
Her face reddened. She did. She had hoped that he had forgotten, but of course, how could he? It was in the days when they were still visiting virtually. She had described to Ian the Great Penis Stiffening Trick and when he refused to believe it had put her victim before the camera and demonstrated. Which was all well and good but then her victim had retaliated, writing something on a piece of paper and holding it up to the camera for Ian to speak. She still didn’t know what it was, but twenty minutes later, as always, she woke…
“It’s a wonderful spell.” said Ian, “and so simple. Just one word.”
“But how does it work? Do you… remember it?”
“Oh, I’m afraid not, my dear. It was an odd word, I remember that. Well, it couldn’t be one you’d trip over every day, otherwise the social fall out would be considerable. But then the sight of you stripping off your clothes and kneeling with your mouth open was rather… distracting. “
“Yes, well…”
“And of course, even if I could remember and tell you,” he added, “then where would you be? The latest ornamental addition to my humble boudoir. Naked, kneeling…”
“Yes, yes,” she replied, relieved at least that he had forgotten it. But the Problem remained.
“But could you, I don’t know, remove the…spell? Or give me a defense against it? A counter spell? How do these things work anyway?”
Ian frowned and said, “I don’t think I could do that. I don’t know what he did. I doubt if he really knows… But…yes, I think I could teach you how to cast a similar one on him…”
“Oh, that would be perfect…!”
“But we haven’t discussed the subject of… payment…”
“What? I…” she began, but he continued.
“I’m not asking for much, just a token really…”
Ian’s voice had dropped to a contralto, lower than his usual female tone, with an odd accent. And his words were familiar…
“Wait, I know that…” she began.
“A trifle. What I want is…”
And she had just recognized Ursula’s words to Ariel when he said something else.
A Word.
…and she woke.
Well, here we are again. She looked around, hoping at least…
No, she was still at Ian’s place.
Naked.
Kneeling.
Unable to move.
Out of the corner of her eye she could see her clothes where she had discarded them under Ian’s no doubt appreciative gaze. And there was something in her mouth?
She was sucking…
Of course she was.
“Ah, just coming round?”
A brunette in a slinky black dress and rather too much eye makeup walked into view. So, I’ve been out for a while. He was right, though. It is a better look for an evil godmother. She tried to move her arms but they remained still. Ian reached down and gently removed the Monster from between her lips.
“Do you know, I still can’t believe that. Quite an amazing spell. Now I would like to assure you that I didn’t take advantage of you while you were away. I was just curious, you understand…?
She nodded.
“Mmmm…”
“Ah good. You should be back in no time.”
Carefully she worked the muscles off her mouth and then said,
“You said…you didn’t remember…”
“Well, I have many splendid qualities, but absolute truthfulness? Sadly, no…”
“Ian, you are evil.”
“You inspire me, my dear. Would you like a cup of tea?”
She nodded again.
“Perhaps this will help. I used the time to write down some notes for you.”
He laid some papers in front of her. “These are some ideas on how to set up some preliminary trances. Then there are some tests you can do for depth and retention and so forth, and then finally a schema for suggestions. The details are up to you of course. I’ll go over them all with you when you’re yourself again.”
Then he went off to see to the tea. She picked up the papers and began to read. She didn’t bother getting dressed first. There didn’t seem to be any point.

Some days later he woke slowly and tried to work out where he was.
Outside, by the fence.
OK.
Naked. Ahh…
No, not quite. He was wearing a tutu, but there were fewer scarves and they were shorter.
Nevertheless he was very hard. Interesting.
And apparently he couldn’t seem to move.
Something was in his mouth.
He tried to remember. He had been in the playground sorting out a shelf.
She came in.
She said something.

Uh oh…