Bondage story - Audrey's first bondage experience

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Onixpected

Bondage story - Audrey's first bondage experience

Post by Onixpected »

Author’s note: This is the long awaited sequel of " Selfbondage/Bondage story - Caught by my friend/housemate". Go and read it here first viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13761 , before reading this sequel.
Sorry for the long story size, but I like details on stories.

Story keywords:Bondage, consensual, stimulation, ropes, teasing, vibration, plugging, gagging.

Chapter 1: Introduction

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon. It’s been 1 week since I found John tied up on his bed in the middle of a self-bondage session. Neither he nor I ever spoke again about what had happened that night since last Saturday morning. At that time, I released him and told him how curious I was about watching him being tied up and having pleasure, and that I wanted to experience something like that myself to better understand why he was doing that to himself and enjoying it.

This was a very long week. Even though we haven't talked about it with each other, the real fact is that I couldn’t think about anything else this week other than fantasizing about what it would be like if I were in John’s situation. I mean, I was aware of bondage existing as an improving sexual life activity, but it was something that I was oblivious about. Finding John tied up and watching how he reacted to it acted like a trigger that opened my mind and made me curious to seek how bondage could be that exciting and pleasurable. Not only that, but I also enjoyed having control over him too. When I found John so vulnerable in the middle of that situation, I just thought about a way to take advantage of it.

The way I was able to tie up John better was nothing but basic. Anyone can add some more ropes and pull others tighter and that’s what I did. And that day, watching John all spread-eagled, I couldn’t miss the chance to enhance his experience and have some fun myself in the process. So, I went to the sexshop to get advice and buy some stuff that would help us have fun that night.

But, as I told John when I released him, I didn’t just buy things for him. I also asked for advice, and I bought a few things for myself that I would want to try. That’s why I told him that Saturday morning that he was forbidden to check my bag because I wanted to keep it as a surprise for the right day.

I may have not thought about bondage properly before, but I am not ignorant regarding toys either. I know what sex toys are. In fact, I have used one myself. Three years ago, on my 22nd birthday, I had these crazy friends, Clara and Mary, that joined forces to give me a gift well…out of the box, and for some reason, they found that offering me a buttplug for my birthday would be a good idea. At the time I found that ridiculous and we all laughed about it, but some days after I was curious and searched on the internet trying to see what I could find about it. The real fact is at that time I still was a university student, and I tried wearing it for a long study session. It was odd at first, but after some time it was about enough to keep things, well…interesting. From there on, I started to occasionally wear that buttplug.

In the meantime, this week I took some after-work hours to do some research on the Internet about bondage and its combination with sex toys. I didn’t research much about technical details, I only read some stories. Also, I went back to the sexshop again to buy one or two more things that I didn’t consider last Friday. That only kept me excited and increased my desire to experiment. Furthermore, John was a good boy that night, and I had promised him a good reward. I think that letting him take the opportunity to have me tied is a good way to reward him while also fulfilling my wish.

Today was Friday, but it was a holiday. I woke up early and I was in the mood to renew my clothing wardrobe, so I took the opportunity in the morning to go to the shopping mall. I called 2 of my friends to join me, Amy and Mary. We ended up having lunch at the mall after the shopping. John had gone playing soccer with some of his friends. After lunch and more shopping, it was 3:40 pm. Mary needed to go back home, and Amy had an appointment with the doctor. I decided I would return home to rest for the afternoon. I drove back home wondering what I would do next.

When I arrived, it was already past 4pm. “Heyy John! I’m home!”, I said while opening the door. “You’re not all tied up again, are you? Ahah…”, I couldn’t miss the opportunity to mock him, while it was still fresh. “Haha, very funny Audrey…”, John replied from the couch with an ironic tone. “No, I just had lunch and I’m preparing to watch a football match that starts at 5 pm. How was the shopping?”, he asked. “Good, actually. I got some new blouses, a jacket, and a new skirt that are all very nice.”, I replied while placing the bags down and closing the door. “I’m just gonna put these bags in my room.”.

I was tired, had been walking all morning from store to store in the mall. I arrived in my room; I took my yellow heeled sandals off and I placed all the shopping bags on the floor. I lay down on my bed and started to think about what I would do in the afternoon. I was free, I had no commitment to anyone. I thought about watching some TV shows or cooking a dessert, but I wasn’t feeling 100% willing for any of that. Then I thought to myself “Hmm, maybe today can be the day I have my bondage experience…let’s see if John has something better to do.”.

After a while, I returned to the living room and went to the kitchen zone to grab a cup of water. I approached my couch and sit. “So, hmm, you’re going to watch a match?”, I asked John. “Yes, there is an interesting one starting soon, and after that, I may have a gaming session. And you?”, he asked. “Hmm, I don’t know. I already had lunch at the shopping mall with my friends, and I don’t have any remaining plans for today.” “Hmm, I see.”, he said. “Hmm…I was thinking that…maybe today that we got time and both are at home…maybe we could switch places as we talked about last Saturday?...”, I suggested. John paused for a second. “Oh that. I…I don’t know Audrey, I didn’t mention anything this week, because I thought that maybe you were too pumped up when you asked for that on Saturday and you would eventually drop the idea.”, he said. “John. you know me. When I say I want to do something, I mean it.”, I paused. “I want to know and feel why you and so many people enjoy that, to the point of doing it to yourselves. Like, I get people enjoying sex toys. I’ve used one too before.”. John was shocked. Of course, he would never guess, no one could. “But being tied up is different. What does it feel that makes people like it? When I was dominating you, I noticed how you were enjoying being tied up, struggling, and everything. I don’t know how I will feel about it, but at least I want to experience what it feels like.”, I finished. “But are you really, really sure you want to try it?”, he asked me. “Yes, I am sure!“ “Well, you sure are decided, huh?”, he insisted. “Yes. I’m aware of what I am asking for, and as I told you last Saturday, when I went to the sexshop I bought some stuff for me too, not just for you. I even went back there this week. And besides, I bet you will get your fun out of this too.”, I confidently said.

I’m sure I was right about that. I don’t know exactly how his past relationships had gone, but John probably never tied up someone else other than himself. “I’m just sceptical not because I wouldn’t want to tie you up, but because it would probably feel awkward since we are friends and we aren’t romantically involved to have some intimacy.”, he said and completed “You know, if I would do this, I would be touching your body, and possibly touching some intimate parts, I don’t know if you…I just don’t want to do anything that you don’t want to, you see?...I…”, I cut him off right here and told him “Relax! Again, I’m conscious of what I’m asking. I researched bondage stories this week. There are random bondage dommes and experts that one can have a session with. Besides, I already touched you last Friday, and I guess that helped you to fulfil your fantasy, right? Thought so. That spiced up some thoughts on me. Now I have my own fantasy, I want to be tied up, and if there is someone that I trust to do this, is you.”, “Me?” he asked. “Yes. You have done this on yourself for quite a while, I bet years. So, you have the technical knowledge, you read, you saw videos for sure. You’re the right person.”, I told him. I wanted to put him at ease, without pressure. “Don’t be shy, I’m consciously granting you permission to touch me as it’s needed to tie me up and tease me at your will. And you are free to use the toys I got the way you feel like.”. I said this very convincingly.

After some thought, “Hmm. All right, Audrey. I will do it. But promise me one thing: if you ever feel bad, or if something is not okay, or if you wanna stop, you immediately sing the melody of the “Never Gonna Give You Up” music. It will be your safeword, and this way I’m able to maximize your pleasure so that I know you are not hurt. You got it?”, he asked. I had read about safewords in a story as a measure of safety. “Yes, I do. Deal!”, I said happily. He signed in a positive way with his head. “Okay, looks like we have reached an agreement.”, John said. “I will go to my bedroom and get properly dressed for the occasion. Wait until I come back, please.”, I said leaving the living room and walking through the corridor.

I couldn’t believe it. I finally convinced John to help me with this. I know this is not the average thing to ask, but I was so excited and having someone that I knew and also experienced in this somehow makes me feel safer and more sure about it.

Chapter 2: Dress to impress

I arrived at my bedroom, and I immediately opened the third dresser drawer, where I keep my lingerie sets. I’m very feminine, and some of my outfits require all kinds of hosiery, girdles, or corselets to be complete. I wanted to mess with John’s head too, so I wanted to choose a good set. I spotted my red-coloured set: a red sheer lace corselet that had suspender slings to hold stockings. It was very sexy. It is denser on the breasts and is a bit more transparent on the waist/back down to the bottom. I always felt powerful using it. To match, I have a pair of light red lace top stockings that were transparent for the rest of the legs. I also picked a pair of red lace knickers that I have. They would appear covered by the corselet. I started to dress up my right leg stocking and then my left leg one, then dressed the knickers and after that, I put on the corselet. I took the suspender slings and pinched them correctly on the stockings. One sling in the front and one on the side of the thigh. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was looking very hot and felt very powerful. Every woman likes to see herself in good-looking lingerie, and no man can resist it either. I was only missing one thing. I went to the closet, looked through my shoes, and chose a pair of red round-toed high-heeled pumps. They were patent leather and quite high, 6 inches high with a 1-inch platform. I like the way they shine, and I often use them with side slit long dresses and skirts. I put on my right heel and my left heel right after. I looked at myself again in the mirror again, perfect.

After getting myself dressed, I took a red lipstick from my makeup drawer, went near the mirror, and I applied a bit to my lips. I already had a soft red eye shadow applied to my eyes because I had hung out. Good that it matched my red outfit. I was looking perfect. After this, I opened the other closet door, and I took a large red box. Inside it, there was the bag where I kept the stuff that I had bought last Friday and the new gear I bought on the second visit I paid at the sexshop.

John had no idea of what I had bought for me, and I had told him to not investigate it. I didn’t tell him this, but otherwise, I would probably tie him up again and make him pay for going through my things. And if he thinks I was mean last Friday, he better not see me mad (or probably he wouldn’t mind at all). I opened the box and took out the black opaque bag. I started to dig up the stuff that was inside. That Friday I had bought a quite big red ballgag, a D-ring black leather choker, and a pair of adjustable nipple clamps. On my second visit, after some research, I additionally bought, a long white angled tip dildo-shaped bullet vibrator, a black inflatable buttplug, and lubricant. As I already had experimented with regular buttplugs, I was curious to try the inflatable one. I unpacked everything, put it on my room’s table and called John “John, I’m ready! You can come by.”

John was in his room digging up some stuff he had. When he arrived at my room, he froze for a second. My outfit for sure caught his cock’s attention, as I predicted. “Wow, Audrey, you…you look great. A perfect bondage model. Are you ready then?”, he asked. “Thank you, I knew this outfit would get into your head, ahah! And yes, I am ready! Grab your ropes and stuff and let’s start”. He had his bag too, and when he looked at my table, he was very surprised with his eyes wide open. “Is…is this what you bought for yourself?”, he asked with a concerned tone. “Yes. C’mon of course you have already seen everything of these.”, I said. “Yeah, I did. I’m just surprised you want to try some stuff…”, he was saying, and I cut him off “I know. You think I never tried a buttplug before? You’re not the only kinky one, you know.”. He looked surprised. It seemed that this was what he needed to release his tension. I was indeed not playing, and he started to understand it.

John then started to dig up his stuff from his bag and explain each item while placing it on top of the table. “All right, here in this bag, I got some material you already are familiar with: soft braid nylon ropes, my leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a roll of gray duct tape. I also have the blindfold and the riding crop you bought me. I brought a roll of vetwrap too. Vetwrap is good for making secure gags. I ordered some rolls and they reached 2 days ago, but I don’t mind spending one for you.”, John said. “All right, I am ready. We got all the afternoon to play if we want to.”, I said and continued with a stricter tone “You better make this a worthy experience. Don’t hold back on me. I didn’t hold back on you last Friday. I want to feel a real bondage experience.”. He smiled and said “Well, sure Audrey…if that’s what you really want, that’s what you will get then. I may take this opportunity for a little payback, haha.”. I liked that tone. He has a lot of gear to work with, and I’m hoping for a good experience.

Chapter 3: The experience

John took all the ropes from the table and put them on top of the bed, saying “Okay, Audrey. I want you to sit on the edge of your bed and put your hands behind your back.”. I did as he said, walking and sitting on the right side of my bed, heels on the floor and hands behind my back, waiting. John took a rope, folded it in half, and he went on the bed behind me and grabbed my wrists putting them side-to-side, hand palms facing each other. John took the folded rope and my wrists, took the side of the tips, passed it through the folded part, and pulled the rope in the opposite direction making a tight loop. “This is called lark’s head, probably the most basic bondage technique.”. He started to wrap the doubled rope from there, a little above my wrists and around some at least 6 more times until he took the remaining rope in the middle of the 7th loop and started wrapping loops between the wrists to cinch those wrist loops tightly. He pulled the cinch strictly to make sure it was tight. “Uuuhh, this is…exciting…”, I confessed. “Yes, and don’t worry, all my ropes are soft braid nylon ropes, so they are very comfortable and can be tied tight if I want.”, he replied. He took the ends and applied 3 knots. “Nice and snug?”, “Yeah, it’s snugged.”, I replied. “Good.”.

I was still adapting to the feel of the ropes on me. It was tight enough, but it wasn’t painful in any way. John for sure knows what he is doing. Suddenly I started to feel very hot, and a strange feeling rushed through my body. I didn’t know how to explain it, it was some kind of adrenaline. Meanwhile, John grabbed another long piece of rope. He got back to me and started to grab my elbows with his hands, gently pressing them to be together two or three times. He was checking my elbows’ flexibility. “You comfortable with this?”, he asked. “Yes.”, I replied. I was always very good at gymnastics because flexibility is one of my strong attributes. John then folded the rope in half again and started to loop it the same way he did on my wrists but now above my elbows, making them almost touch. He was cinching the tie between my elbows when he said “I could make them touch, but by putting more cinch loops I can make this tight and snug.”. I liked he was explaining what he was doing. This extra rope on my elbows made me even more pumped up as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was with my arms now strictly behind my back, and my breasts looked more vulnerable than ever. Well, not only that but watching my breasts on the mirror looking so projected and how aesthetic the white ropes were tied was fun. John touched my tied arms and elbows sometimes to check that they were secure. “Feeling quite aroused huh, Audrey?”, he asked me. “Uhhh y…yea, I’m getting used to it, but so far, so good. This is exciting.”, I said.

John returned to the table. He took the duct tape roll and a red vetwrap roll. “Audrey, do you have any washed socks?”, John asked. I found the question odd, but I told him that my second dresser drawer had the lesser quality socks I usually wore at home. “Okay, I will pick two.”, he said while I heard him opening the drawer. He approached me and told me “I’m gonna gag you now. There is no helpless bondage experience without a gag. I will use your socks and I need you to open up wide.”. “Ugh, really?”, I asked. “Well, I use a sponge ball for myself, but I can’t share it. These socks are thick, are washed, and will do the job very well, so you better stop complaining and open wide!”, he said. I did as John ordered and he was curling one sock to form a giant ball and using another sock to make the ball bigger. I opened wide as I felt my mouth being stuffed with that giant sock ball and John pressed it deep down to make sure my mouth was well stuffed. “Nicely done, now close and don’t spit those out.”, he ordered me. I mumbled an affirmative sound. I heard the duct tape sound behind me. John was taking one large strip and he placed it over my opened but stuffed mouth, pressing fiercely. He took another strip, and taped it on top of the first one, but now closer to the nose. He then took another strip and taped it on top of the first but lower than the second, near the chin. Always pressing them against my face, making sure they were secured. He took 2 more strips and applied them on top of everything. I then heard a different unwrapping sound: it was the red vetwrap John talked about. “And now to make your gag is a little more secure, red vetwrap to match your outfit.”. “Hmm hmmm”, I mumbled an enthusiastic “oh yeah”, through my tape gag, as the heat and the adrenaline were leaving me very excited. He took the tip of the vetwrap and started to wrap it around my face behind my hair again and again and again, covering the tape gag, until the roll was empty. “Very nice, a whole roll, Audrey!”, he said with his hands on top of my gagged mouth, pressing the gag with his thumbs against my face. “Hmm hmmph”, I tried to talk, I was starting to not have control over myself anymore. “Haha, you’re already moaning, huh? Just wait.”, he mocked me. My sounds were now very muffled by that enormous gag. They sounded like nasal sounds, I couldn’t move my lips, let alone say a word. The more I heard myself moaning and looking myself in the mirror, all pin-upy and gagged like that, the more I was losing myself. That vetwrap gag was really aesthetic. I started to see why this is beautiful.

John returned to the table and took the wide black leather blindfold that I had bought him. It was so wide that had a nose opening. He approached me and said “Now, I will put this on you. Not being able to see what I do to you will make your experience a lot more exciting”. He got behind me, laid my head on his chest, and put the blindfold on my eyes. I started to scream uncontrollably as a natural reaction when my vision was deprived and John secured the blindfold with 2 knots. I sensed so much adrenaline that I was feeling I had no control over myself anymore. I was completely in the dark and felt more vulnerable than ever. I was now John’s bondage model and he could do everything he wanted to me that I was helpless enough to not be able to stop him. It’s so interesting how the gag and the blindfold added a new layer of helplessness and unpredictability to the situation.

“This can’t be all soft and fun. Now I will put you in a tougher spot. Hmmm…let’s take off your knickers”, I heard John say. I found it odd, but I was in no position to complain more than just a couple of grunts through my gag. John helped me get up from the bed and stand on my heels by grabbing the sides of my arms, pushing me up. He started to strip down my knickers under my corselet and he took them down the left leg as I lifted my left heel and then down through my right leg. I felt two of his fingers touching my clit and I left a moan. “Now you’re quite sensitive down there, aren’t you Audrey?”, he laughed. He then made me walk a little to what I could feel was the foot-end of the bed. I was blindfolded and tied on my arms and elbows, so he guided me. I knew where I was because I felt a bedpost while walking and I could feel the bed and mattress on my legs where he left me. There was a moment of pause when he was back at the table, and I heard him picking some things. “Now, I want you to lean forward, letting your head on the bed.”. I did as he said with his help. I could figure out where this was going as I heard the lube bottle opening. Ouch, he wasn’t kidding about tougher spots.

With my butt pointed up, I was now ready for what John was preparing. John lubed my butthole and I heard him picking up and lubbing the inflatable buttplug as he was testing it. I then felt the tip of the buttplug contacting my butthole and left an automatic complaint. John started by inserting it slowly but surely through my butthole. “Uhmmm”, I found the intrusion strange, even though it was gentle. “Come on, aaalll the waaay in, Audrey.”, he said. John was pushing it in and out more and more times until he got it all inside until the flared base. It felt like I was having anal sex. John then helped me to stand up again. The sudden get-up movement made me moan as I felt every second of it thanks to the fullness feeling from the buttplug rubbing against my inner butt. John started to slowly squeeze the valve, pumping the air, and expanding the buttplug inside me a little by little. “Huhmmm”, I shivered and let off a little jump while strongly closing my eyes as I felt the expansion strange. It felt pleasurable for sure, but a bit strange at first as it pushed up against my inner walls. He then deflated the plug entirely and gave it a few more pumps, constantly repeating this until he found I was used to it. Every pump he gave, I flinched and moaned with an “Ohhm” in response. Immediately, I left a big “Ohhmhmhmph” through my gag as I felt that moving myself caused that to stimulate me. All the pumping sounds and the plug expanding through my anal walls made it feel very erotic and pleasurable after I got used to the fullness feeling. “Very good Audrey!”, John said and added “And I’m not done! Now, let’s give that vibrator a proper use too”. I was shocked, still adapting to the plug and he was speaking about the vibrator already.

I heard John walking away to grab the long bullet vibrator I had bought. It was long and dildo-shaped. I asked about it at the sexshop: it could be inserted, as a G-spot stimulator due to the angled tip or it could be used just outside. A couple of seconds after, he grabbed me by my tied arms and told me “Alright Audrey, let’s stay up and spread your legs wide.”. With John’s help, I was able to spread my legs wide open. I heard the lube bottle being opened and I felt John lubing my labia with circular movements that were driving me crazy. I could feel my fluids getting ready. After that, he lubed the vibrator and I felt the tip of the vibrator rubbing my clit round and around driving me nuts and making me wet enough. Then, John suddenly started to gently push the vibrator through my vagina. “Hmmmm”, I fought the intrusion and mumbled through my gag. John then pulled out a bit, and pushed in again a bit more, repeating this until the length of the vibrator was all inside me. I squirmed as I could feel the angled tip reaching my g-spot. “Very nice, and let’s make sure this doesn’t come off.”, John said as he rotated me, turning me around to face him. With each movement I made I could feel both the buttplug and the vibrator touching all around my parts providing me with all kinds of sensations.

I felt a rope being lark’s headed around my waist. John made a knot in the front and then he pulled down the rope between my legs and looped some circles around the vibrator part that was left on the outside. He secured that with knots. After those loops, John pulled the remaining doubled rope through my butt, pressing the buttplug’s flared base and letting the pump’s cable stay between the ropes, and secured the rope on the waist loop on my back. The plug and the vibrator were now fixed inside me, and there was no way they would fall off. “Perfect, now turn around and spread your legs again.”, he said while turning me around and helping me balance myself while I spread my legs. “Spread more, I want each foot near each bedpost.”, John briskly said. “Hmmph”, I complained.

I was already all wet and so turned on that every movement made me flinch and shake my body. I could potentially orgasm at any moment, and I was starting to have trouble controlling myself. I heard John heading up to the table and returning to me. He grabbed my left ankle and put it very close to the left bedpost. Then, he looped a rope around my ankle several times, tying it to the bedpost and cinching the tie with loops between them. He passed the rope under my heel in the last cinch loop, locking the high-heeled pump to my foot. John then secured it tightly with several knots. He then took another rope, pulled my right ankle close to the right bedpost, and tied it there the same way as he did for my left ankle. I was now tied standing facing my bed with my legs spread. I barely could balance myself on my high heels and maintain my position this way. My bed was a bit wide in width, so my legs were spread quite apart.

But John wasn’t done. “Now, let’s lean forward like when I put you the buttplug. Come on!”, he said while pushing my torso towards my bed. My head lay on the mattress and my bound arms rested on my back, as my butt was pointed up again. John then returned to the table and came back to me. He ensured the knots on my wrist ropes were still nice and tied and checked the elbows too. He then took my bound wrists with one hand and lark’s headed a rope between them, right where the cinched part of the tie was. I wondered what he was doing as I was struggling to maintain balance and manage the buttplug and the inserted, still turned off, vibrator on my vagina. Suddenly I heard him walking and I felt my arms being pulled and lifted. John was pulling it a bit, so I was forced to lift my torso to accompany my arms. My body was close to making a 90 degrees angle now. “Nice double coat hook you have here, Audrey.”, John said. Oh no, this was evil, John really tied my arms lifted on my coat hook. That rope wasn’t getting down no matter what. “Hhmmph”, I complained through my gag. “Now I’m almost done with you.”, he said. “Almost?”, I thought. He had done so much already, all I could think was what more could happen to me.

After that, I heard John taking the nipple clamps off the table. I was focusing on trying to hold my position, so the buttplug and vibrator would not stimulate me much and make me lose position again. He approached my right side, massaged my right breast, and squeezed my right nipple a little bit, making me squirm all over myself and activating all the stimulation again. “Uuhmhmm”, I mumbled through my gag as John gently pinched my right breast with the clamp and adjusted the ring for clamp pressure. “Ohh, you’ll get used to it, don’t worry. Or maybe not haha. I’ll let these medium-soft.”, he said. I closed my blindfolded eyes tightly as I squirmed. I felt the pain as it came from the nipple, spreading all over my body. He then went to the other side, and clamped my left nipple as well, provoking a scream out of my gagged mouth. “And now, for the final rope, one you will not like as much, haha.”, John said as I felt him touching the chain from the nipple clamps. “One right here, connecting there.”, he said as he tied a rope on the middle of the chain and pulled it to tie the other tip all the way on the bed’s head end. “Perfect! This, Audrey, is called the strappado position. How does it feel? Uncomfortable?”, John asked. “Hmm Hmm”, I mumbled positively. “Good hahahaha. I bet that expanded buttplug and vibrator will do wonders for you…or maybe not, haha.”, he meanly said.

Oh no, he meant it. I could barely find a position to stay for a long time. My wide-tied spread legs with the heels were keeping them tired, my arms were tied standing suspended making me want to lift up but as soon as I tried that, the nipple clamps didn’t let me, pulling my nipples. So, to avoid getting uncomfortable on the nipples, I was forced to stay down and let my arms lift, but to release pressure on my arms to rest them, I was forced to pull my nipples. This made me constantly move to get another position, thus making the buttplug and vibrator stimulate me and move again. “Well, I see you are getting used to it, haha. I told you I was putting you in a tough spot, Audrey. It can’t be all pleasure…Oh, and just wait until I turn this on. Then, the real fun can start.”. “Hmmmm”, I sounded scared. And I was.

Right at that specific time, “Ding Dong”. I recognized this sound, it was the doorbell ringing. Oh no, what awful timing for having a visit. “I’ll see who it is, and if it is someone important, I’ll handle it. I don’t want to hear a sound from you, understood?”, John said. “Hmm, Hmm”, I replied positively. I was trying to balance myself to find a good position. It was a no-go, I was getting all excited, but I had to endure the screams. A couple of seconds after, I heard John opening the house door and talking. “Oh, hi! Hello, Mary. ‘Sup?”, he asked. John must have forgotten to close the room’s door, as I could hear him loud and clear. Snap, I reeeally couldn’t make any compromising sound. I heard John continue the talking “Oh, Audrey is quite stuck right now.”, I grunted hearing this, and John continued “You know, a client has called her to meet to review some stuff about a case for a court hearing next week. She isn’t home at the moment and she will take some time to return. Thanks, I will give this to her as soon as she arrives home. Bye Mary!”. I heard the home door closing and John coming back. John approached me, gave me a caress on my right arm, and said “Good girl!”. I heard him dropping something and he continued “It was your friend Mary. It happens she took one of your shopping bags by mistake today. She told me she tried to call you. Too bad you’re not able to get the phone right now, haha.”. I left a defiant grunt in response to this. I heard John returning to the table, “And let’s turn this phone off. Happens you will be offline for quite the time.”, he said.

I heard him placing the phone on the table again. “And just one more thing before I’m done with you for now…”, I heard him saying while approaching me. “Mhmhph”, that excited me even more. “Okay, now let’s turn this on!”. John rotated the vibrator button, turning it on. The vibrator started to buzz loudly and I started to moan endlessly “Aaahhnnn”, “Hmmhmmm”. “Ohghn ghodhn”, I screamed through my gag. The pressure from the vibrator was already stimulating me, but the vibration added a whole other level. “Looks like you’re all set to have some fun. The football match starts in 20 minutes, and the first half lasts for 45 more, so I’ll be back in around one hour to check up on you! Don't go anywhere!”, I grunted as I heard John saying this while leaving the room and closing the door with the key.

The arousement was only starting to build up. The strappado position that John had put me into seemed to be too perfect for increasing all the possible stimulations and to make me not have a good resting point for more than 2 seconds. The bullet vibrator was producing vibrations starting on the labia all the way through my vaginal walls up to my g-spot. It was making me want to pee and almost made me forget about that nasty inflatable buttplug, but not for long, because as soon as I squirmed, I could feel it penetrating through my butt. I was starting to feel very warm, and this rushing feeling was taking over me. I feel I could orgasm very soon as I could feel I was climaxing, and the fluids were getting there. As I was moaning, my body was shivering all over fighting the ropes. Every movement I did, the buttplug, the vibrator, and the nipple clamps reminded me of their existence. My shivers were uncontrollable for me, but were very under control by the ropes, as I couldn’t move freely. There was a point where I felt I couldn’t lift more due to the nipple clamps, but I couldn’t lay down too much because of my lifted-up arms.

I was sweating, feeling very hot and wet inside me, and started screaming and trashing against the ropes for the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had. I was panting a bit, as that orgasm drained a lot of energy from me, but I was not having much time to recover. All the stimuli coming from the nipples, butt, and g-spot were too much at the same time. I could feel the depth of my anal walls stretched leaving me with that fullness feeling that left me with insanely pleasurable sensations but the propagating vibrations through my vaginal walls coming from that vibrator that was pressuring my g-spot were too pleasurable too. I was already climaxing again. Right after each orgasm, I could feel that every movement I was forced to make kept stimulating me towards my next climax. I was reaching the point that I couldn’t find out from where each orgasm was coming from: just being tied, vagina, butt, or nipples. Even the nipple clamps, as much as they hurt, I could feel some pleasurable sensations from my nipples. Each time I wanted to scream as loud as I could, unleashing all the tension inside me, but that vetwrap gag was keeping my sounds really muffled.

In the meantime, I lost track of the time as well as the number of orgasms I already had. To be fair, I must have been in this for so long now that I could start verifying a small orgasm pattern: I was getting pre-orgasm build-ups until the next big one. With such distractions, I wasn’t aware of how tired my arms and legs were getting. I only started to feel this in those periods between orgasms. The fact is that my spread legs were starting to feel tired under my thighs and my feet on the heels, and my lifted-up arms were punishing themselves and my shoulders. Each time I tried to re-adapt my position it triggered all the stimulation even more, which wasn’t helping at some point. The combination of the lifted arms and those nasty clamps tied to the other side had started to really torment me by now. Feeling tired, just about when I was about to rest, another climax started building up and all I could think of is that I would not be able to withstand another orgasm. “Hmmmph Hmmph”, I mumbled meaning “no, not another one”. I cummed again. My nipples were starting to suffer more at this point.

After a time that looked like an eternity, I was feeling miserable, yet enjoying the situation only at those climax times. I heard the door opening noises. “Oh look at you, looks like you’re having a lot of fun Audrey, aren’t you? From what I have heard from the living room I can tell…haha.”, I heard John’s voice. “You look good all tied up, Audrey. How was the strappado with the stimulation, torturous I hope?”, John said while bouncing the rope that held my arms lifted. “Hmmmph, Mmhmph”, I mumbled in a confirming way. “Now let’s put you in another position before the second half starts”.

Chapter 4: Another position, another experience

I was already wondering what John could do with me next. “Let’s start by untying these feet, shall we?”, he said while untying my right foot. He went to my left foot and untied it too. “Ohh, I bet this position has made you reconsider putting those nasty heels on, hasn’t it?”, John asked me. I shook my head and made a sound in a positive way. “Too bad, they aren’t going to come off.” I heard him walking away as he untied the rope from the coat hook and I felt my tied arms being loose down. John then approached me, and I felt my right nipple clamp being slowly removed. “Hmph”, I reacted to that, as he pinched it with his hand, laughing. He went to my left side and removed the left clamp too. “All right, get up, Audrey. Let me help you.”, John said as he grabbed my tied elbows and my torso and helped me stand. “Hmm these are all still good-looking”, he said about my arms. John didn’t remove the blindfold yet, so glad he helped me.

John then untied the crotchrope that was keeping the vibrator inside my vagina. “God, what a mess you have made here, Audrey. I see those orgasms were good for you.”. I left a laugh through my gag. John gently took off the vibrator from my vagina as I moaned in return. “Easy, more is yet to come!”, John said. My eyes widened. He couldn’t see because I was blindfolded. “The buttplug stays in.”. “Grrhmph”, I complained. That position sure was a mix of pain and pleasure, and I learned that each one can make you forget the other. I was very tired, though.

I heard John returning to the table. “Now, I will tie you in a frogtie position. You’ll see what I mean. Let me sit you down on the floor.”. John went to my front and grabbed me in the side of my tied arms, and I slowly sat down on the floor with his help. He folded a rope in half and took my right leg. He bent my leg and did that lark’s head thing around my ankle catching the thigh. I can now see why it was called frogtie. He reversed the tension and looped 5 or 6 more times around, and then cinched the tie with some more loops between the thigh and the leg with the remaining rope. The last loop he passed it down to the sole of my shoe, locking my high heel on my foot. “We want these pointed and to not come off, don’t we?”, he said with a nasty tone. He pulled the rope and secured the cinch with some knots. Feeling my leg like that was odd, but funny. John took another piece of rope, came through my left leg, and tied it in the same way as my right one, also locking the heel.

The arousement was building up again as I was now fully frogtied and barely could move any of my limbs. I could still spread my legs at my will, but I felt so restricted at the same time. I barely could move each of my feet either, the heel locks were keeping them pointed.

John walked to the table again. My heart was pumping up. He came back to me, spread my legs with his hands, and pushed my chest gently back, where I supported myself on the floor with my tied hands. I felt one rope being lark’s headed it around my waist. This was like when he tied that rope to keep the vibrator inside me. There were some seconds of pause. John was doing something with the rope. A couple of seconds after, I felt the rope being passed down my crotch. But it felt different. I could feel some knots on it. The first knot was placed right on top of my clitoris and as soon as it touched that spot I left a long moan, and I could feel myself a bit wet by now. John then pulled the rope from between my legs tightly up to the waist circle and secured it back. I could also feel two more knots, one across the perineum and another right before the inflatable buttplug. He then passed his finger on top of the knot over my clit and pressed it. “Hmm good, seems that it’s in your nice and juicy spot. That, Audrey, is a crotchrope. And it will be your company for the next hour or so.”, John said. “Hmmmph?”, I mumbled, not that I didn’t want that, but I was surprised. “Yeah, I will watch the second half. When it finishes, I will come back here again.”, John said closing and locking the door with the key. I couldn’t do anything but grunt, resigned.

I was now kneeling on the floor, frogtied, gagged, and blindfolded. John must be in an evil mood today, to leave the buttplug on. As I was moaning, I was fighting the ropes and I could feel the inflatable buttplug inside me. By this time, I was already adapted to it, but that didn’t stop it to tease me with every movement. I moved my face and up-torso to the left, “Mhmph”, then moved to the right, “Mhmph”, I was moving uncontrollably. I noticed that despite me not being attached to anything this time it was still hard for me to move, as I was already physically very tired from the hour I spent in the strappado and the high heels locked on each of my feet were also giving me trouble to drag myself and change position in the floor. I couldn’t sit either, the buttplug was making sure of that.

I was still very fired up, but I could feel that this wasn’t near as exhausting as it was in the strappado. The position was feeling very strict on the arms and the legs though. I felt like my soul wanted to be expelled out of my body, but the elbow tie and the frogtie were keeping my body in control. However, I was able to move wildly on the floor. I was trying to stretch my bound arms behind to support me on the floor. After a while, my knees started to get tired of kneeling. I decided to lay down on the floor on my belly and decided to stay that way enjoying and digging on my tight crotchrope, feeling the knots gently stimulating my clit and my perineum. I rolled over sometimes to thrash against the ropes when I climaxed here and there.

After some time, I could hear the door room unlocking again. “Hey Audrey, I’m back. Here you are, digging up in that crotchrope, aren’t you?”, John’s voice echoed. “Look at you, enjoying all over yourself! I hope you had your relaxed time.”, he reinforced. I felt my left leg being untied, and then my right leg too. “Come on, let’s get you up.”, John grabbed me from the floor and helped me stand up. “Let’s take all this gear off”, he said and started to remove my blindfold. “Now I will take this gag off, but I don’t want to hear a single word from you. You got it?”, I mumbled “Hmm Hmm” sounding positive. John then slowly removed my gag by cutting the vetwrap and removing the duct tape. I was able to finally spit out the giant sock ball that was stuffing my mouth. “Shhh”, John said with his right index finger on his nose. He then started to untie the crotchrope and he was able to deflate the buttplug with the pump and gently pull it out from my butt. I left one or two little screams while he was taking it off. Finally, John untied my elbows and my hands. All my four limbs were feeling tired and a little numb. “Now, go to the bathroom, don’t take off any clothes, just clean yourself and put on the red knickers you had that I needed to remove when we started.”, John gently told me.

I did as he ordered. I could tell by these orders that he was still not done with me yet. Not that I mind at all, I asked for a full experience and so far, it was feeling very interesting with pain and pleasure. I went to the bathroom, I looked at the clock, it was 7:10 pm, so I was tied for 2 hours. I went to pee, cleaned up my bottom, and my butt and put on the knickers. They appeared covered by the corselet. I also drank a cup of water and stretched myself a bit.

(continues next post)
Last edited by Onixpected on 24 Sep 2022, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Onixpected

Re: Bondage story - Audrey's first bondage experience

Post by Onixpected »

Chapter 5: Third time's a charm

I went back to the room. John had placed in the bed his leather wrist and ankle cuffs and several pieces of chain, padlocks, and rope. I was already getting scared and excited at the same time. John smiled at me, “I hope you enjoyed this little pause, Audrey.”, he said. “Now, you will lay on the bed, please”. I walked near the bed and lay on it, facing upwards, without questioning. John grabbed one black leather wrist cuff and put it on my right arm, locking it with a padlock on its buckle. He went to the other side and put the other wrist cuff on my left arm the same way. There was no way these cuffs would get off now, not with those padlocks. I wondered why so much “security”. John grabbed the leather ankle cuffs and put them on each of my ankles, locking each one with a padlock on the buckle too.

Then, John went to grab a piece of chain and 2 padlocks. He approached my right arm and connected the chain to the handcuff’s D ring with 1 padlock. Then, he pulled the chain tight so he could loop the remaining of the chain one time to the headboard’s left bedpost and put on 1 padlock, securing it there. My right arm was now almost fully stretched and fixed, much like John was when I found him tied up last Friday. I knew where this was going. John then took another chain and 2 more padlocks to tie my left arm to the left bedpost the same way. I couldn’t bend my arms much now, as they were spread. “Now let’s see those legs.”, John said. He grabbed yet another piece of chain and tied my right foot to the right footboard’s bedpost, pulling it a bit tight so my leg was wide open but not to the point I couldn’t move it. He did the same to my left leg, and now I was tied spreadeagle to the bed with chains and leather cuffs. John also took 2 small chains and locked my heels in each foot passing the chain from the D-rings below my shoe and securing it with padlocks. The chains and padlocks’ metallic sounds were arousing to hear as I struggled against them. “There you go, Audrey, a nice and cosy spreadeagle. I hope you enjoy it, it’s my favourite position. I couldn’t help but put you on it during this experience, could I? But it’s not complete yet, oh no no no…”, John said while turning himself back to grab the D-ring black leather choker and the blindfold from the table.

John then approached me and strapped the leather choker around my neck. It was a mid-to-large collar. “I’ll leave this choker tied like this, not too tight, so it’s safe. Is it good for you?”, he asked. “Yes”, I quickly replied. He grabbed the D-ring, pulled it a bit, and said “All right, I think you have seen enough.”. I was getting scared and worked up, and the blindfold would only increase both of these feelings. John approached my head and lifted it a bit to place the black leather blindfold on my eyes, making sure the nose opening was in the right place and tied it with some knots behind my head. I couldn’t see anything again, and my heart pace was accelerating immediately. John then said “and now to keep you nice and quiet…hmm what a nice big red ballgag you have here”. “Oh no”, I thought to myself. It was the red ballgag I had bought for myself last Friday when I went to buy stuff to use on John. It was gigantic, 2.5 inches in diameter, and it was breathable with little holes on it. “Come on, Audrey, open up wide”. At first, I offered some resistance, but John then tapped my nose, so I was forced to open my mouth to breathe and he slammed that huge ball inside it. “All right, that’s it.”, he said as he strapped it tightly on the back of my head. I tried to talk, but I couldn't say a single word decently. I barely could move my jaws to talk and I only produced weird unpronunciable sounds from the ballgag and the drooling. “Good girl.”, John said in the end.

A couple of seconds passed, and I was already getting turned on by being tied spreadeagle, blindfolded and ballgagged. Suddenly, I hear John saying evilly “And now, for the final surprise, haha…”. I started to have a fast heart pace as I was wondering what it could be. I heard him leaving the bedroom and returning after a couple of minutes. He teased my left leg a bit, while I unleashed some weird drooled screaming reactions behind the ballgag. Then, I felt a round object touching my clit. I didn’t know what it was, but as soon as I felt the contact, I moaned. I couldn’t figure out what it was since I had bought nothing like that. Then, the object was gone, and I felt a rope being lark’s headed on my waist. After some seconds, I felt the round object contacting my clit again but John was fixing it to the rope. The rope was then passed down against my perineum, between my spread-up legs, and tied to my back. It was a crotchrope…but had that thing attached…what was John planning? I tried to move my waist and my legs but I couldn't shake the object off. The constant presence of something touching my clit was making me right on the edge.

John suddenly said “All right, Audrey. This that I just attached to your crotchrope is called a Magic Wand”. I mumbled a ”What?” from behind my ballgag. “It’s a vibrator that I ordered recently, and it arrived this week.”, he continued. My eyes went wide open, John couldn’t see my reaction due to my blindfold. “And you know the fun part about this one?”, he asked. “Huh Huh”, I said, having no clue and sounding scared. “It doesn’t need batteries. It has a power plug cable, so it never runs out of power! Ahahah!”, John said with an evil tone. “Oh no!”, I thought to myself and mumbled through the ballgag.

I struggled a bit against the ties, but it was no good. “Look at you, you’re already all worked up just by being like this. But ohhh…now you will revive how moaning looks like…”. John clicked the vibrator’s power button, turning it on. “Hmmh”, “Hyumhph”, “Hyumhph” I started moaning loudly and uncontrollably, as the wand was buzzing intensively. The vibration was teasing me right on the clit sweet spot and spreading all over my crotch and propagating through the crotchrope. I feel I could orgasm very soon if that would stay on for longer.

“Looks like you like it! That’s good because you’re going to stay like this all…night…long!”, John said. I mumbled many complaints through my gag, begging him to not leave me here. “Oh yes, Audrey. Just like you did to me, but in this case, the vibrator won’t run out of battery, so you got all the time to enjoy yourself! Hahaha! You wanted the real experience, then here you have it.”, John said. “And before I leave you…”, John clicked the power button again “Let’s slow this down a little, so you can get just a little more frustrated.”.
The vibrator started to buzz in a slower rhythm than before, enough to give me a soft constant tease. At this time, I thought it wouldn’t matter since I was so edged and wet that even the slightest vibration could make me squirt all over.

“Have a good night, Audrey. Don’t worry…you won’t be alone…that magic wand is set to make you great company. Try to not make much noise, OK?”, John said in a mocking way, and I replied with a bunch of weird sounds. I heard him leaving the room, turning off the lights, and locking the door with the key once more.
So, now this was it. I was spreadeagled with chains, cuffs, and padlocks, blindfolded, ballgagged, and with a monstrous magic wand vibrator attached to my clit for the night. I thought John was crazy. It must be 8 pm by now, and the next day is Saturday, so that means a late morning wake-up. I started to feel unsure, but that was rapidly out of my mind as the slow vibration made me reach a climax and I started to moan again uncontrollably as I felt the fluids being expelled “Aaahhnnn”, “Hmmhmmm”.

Right after each orgasm, I could feel the helpless bound feeling and the slow-paced vibration on my clit stimulating me towards my next climax. My heart pace starts to get up again and I started to get sweaty “Hmph”, “Hmmph”, “Mhmmph”, “Mhmmmmhmph”. Another super orgasm.
My brain didn’t have control of my movements anymore, as I was just reacting to the vibrator and the chains restricting me. I was blindfolded and with all these uncontrollable orgasms I lost track of their number and the time. I was slowly reaching that point again where the soft vibrating tease was making me experience again that small orgasm pattern into a big one randomly. This was making me very frustrated as I wanted to cum every time I was having pre-orgasm build-ups but I couldn’t, due to the vibration not being strong enough to make it happen fast. Also, the big orgasms were happening randomly among those mini climaxes, but with more and more time separating each one. With such distraction, only now I was acknowledging how these repetitive pre-orgasm build-ups were causing me to get progressively tired and each time I felt I would explode into a super orgasm I was starting to pray to not have it and wishing for them to end. I was trying my best to think of everything else that could derive my mind from what I was experiencing, so maybe the orgasms wouldn’t come. It was no surprise it didn’t work.

I was so distracted struggling and squirming against the restraints and having these constant adrenaline spikes and lows that I had forgotten about the fear of being like this all night. I was thrashing against the bed, pulling the chains with my hands, wagging my legs trying to shake off that magic wand of me, but it was pointless. I was there for good, and nothing would make it stop. Also, the drool from the ballgag was there all the time, making my sounds even more weird.
At a certain time, I even considered using the safeword, but I thought it would be best to experience this until the end, since it was hard enough to convince John to line up on this and I had put him in so much work, so I didn’t want to disappoint him. Besides, I was still having my fun, I was only frustrated as hell and miserable because the orgasms were not feeling as good as when it started.

After an eternally long time, I was feeling more miserable since the mini spikes were now often hard to overcome too. Although, my mind was somehow enjoying the situation too: I was in pain, but I couldn’t escape, so I was forced to deal with it. The sound of the chains and the feeling the cuffs restricting my body were making it both harder and easier to accept this mix of pain and pleasure.

I lost the count of the number of times that I tried to fall asleep, but I simply couldn’t. That goddamn magic wand buzzing and slowly rubbing my clit wouldn’t let me. My failed sleep attempts counter must be close to my orgasm counter, however I lost track of both. I also lost track of the time long ago too. I supposed now it shall be an advanced hour in the night, as the outside noises were minimum. Feeling so helpless and frustrated was making the time seemingly take twice as long to pass.

I spent the rest of the night cycling through trying to fall asleep but not being able to, cum faster but not being able to, and trying to release myself but also not being able to. John was right, the vibrator never stopped. As I was blindfolded, I couldn’t have a perception of if it was already morning or not. I was just fighting myself in this cycle and hoping for either the magic wand magically stop or John to come through the door and saying it’s morning. The latter took so much, but so much time to happen.

I was feeling both physically and mentally tired, my eyes were too heavy to keep open and my body was weighing the triple. Suddenly I heard the door unlocking. “Good morning, Audrey!”, I heard John saying. At this point I wasn’t sure if it was real or just a delusion of my tired mind. “The vibrator still working, huh? You look so cute all spreadeagled.”, he added. I mumbled him through my gag a bunch of random sounds. “Let me take some pictures, so you can keep a memory of this experience.”. He took his time taking the pictures, and then he finally added “All right, let’s get you out of there.”. Finally, music to my words at this point.

John started by approaching my head and removing my blindfold. My eyes did hurt when facing the light after so much time in the dark and not getting sleep. He then proceeded to click on the magic wand’s button to stop it. “Oh, this is quite messy…I see the magic wand did a great job for you.”. I mumbled John some muffled words as I looked at the magic wand for the first time. It was a giant white cylindrical object with a rounded head that vibrated. My knickers were all wet and sweaty, as well as the bed sheet underneath me that had a very noticeable giant wet stain. “What a glorious night you had!”, John said provoking me. He started to untie the ropes that were holding the magic wand in place. After that, he grabbed the keys and started to unlock each of the padlocks that were locking my heels and each ankle cuff. After that, he unlocked the wrist cuffs’ padlocks and he told me “You can remove the ballgag now.”. I did that, and I finally felt free.

John then asked me “So, what did you think of being tied up?”. I immediately yelled at him in a mocking tone “You’re so mean, you left me with that thing all night tied up? Really?”. “Well, seriously that you didn’t see it coming that I would take revenge on you for last week? Now we are even!”, John said while laughing. I took the lead and started explaining “Now seriously, I enjoyed the experience overall. I mean, it’s hard to explain but is it that odd that I experienced enjoyment and hate? I both had the best times of my life and I also had really frustrating and tiring times.”. “Yes, Audrey. I chose the positions and the predicaments accordingly to make sure you experienced both, and I see it worked just as perfectly”, John said. “For sure, there were times that I was in heaven, but others made me hate you with every cell of my body!”, I said smiling at him. “I imagine, haha. Go and take a shower, we talk more about this at breakfast.”, he said.

I took off my lingerie and took a well-deserved bath. Once I arrived at the kitchen, the breakfast was already on the table and John was waiting. While he was filling my coffee cup, he said “So, tell me about how you felt in each scenario. Talk to me about everything.”. “Hmm, the strappado was a mix. By far the most restrictive tie, and it was right at the start. You didn’t lose time being mean at me, haha. I loved the artistic way the tie was looking and the red vetwrap gag was very well stuffed.”, I said. “I bet the strappado with all that stimuli made you feel very uncomfortable while having pleasure.”, John said nailing the feeling. “Yeah, the plug and the vibrator inside me were driving me crazy, but the clamps and the lifted arms made me stay put.” . I then continued “The frogtie was very relaxing, and the crotchrope was probably my favourite part.”, and I finished “About the spreadeagle, it was a nice switch from ropes to cuffs&chains and the magic wand made me have the best orgasms I had in my life, even better than the bullet vibrator. I mean…It was a different kind of tease. But you sure were too evil by leaving me there all night.”. John quietly listened to me and finally said “Then that means that you had a complete and good experience.”, “Yeah, we can say that. Now I both hate you and want to thank you.”. We both laughed.

After some more detailed reflection talk, I suggested John “I think we should do this more times. I want to try more stuff.”. John seemed surprised “You sure, Audrey?”. “Yeah, this bondage world is very new to me yet. I want to continue to develop this sudden discovery. Also, we can switch places on different days. Like, 2 evenings per week, one I tie you up, other you tie me up.”. John looked at me with a nasty, provocative look. I continued “Come on, it’s a win-win, you finally get a bondage partner to tie you up and I also get one to tie me up to develop my experience as the dominant and the person getting tied up. I enjoyed both roles.”, I said with a smiling nastier tone. “Yeah, yeah, you want revenge for this night, am I right?”, John asked. “Well, I’m up for this continuous payback game, are you?”, I asked. “Hmm, fine, we can try that, as long as it doesn’t bother our friendship. I’m already mentally preparing for next week’s session.”, he said. I quickly interrupted him “Oh, you better prepare yourself. I will tie you up so tightly and punish you so much that 5 minutes in bondage will seem like 1 hour of torture. Muahahah”. John seemed scared and we both finished breakfast discussing all kinds of bondage topics.

One week ago I found it weird finding John tied up, and that got me into exploring bondage and kinks. Now we suddenly don’t need to find a bondage partner anymore, we can help each other.
I can’t wait for this next week’s session, since it is John’s turn to suffer and my time to develop dominant skills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for reading, :worship: I'm sorry for how long it took to post this sequel, but I like to take time lapidating what I write so that I'm happy with the final iteration :)
John suffering at the hands of a rising Dominatrix Audrey in next story? :wink:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."