The lost key

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

The lost key

Post by restricted »

Charlie Jones had been out of work for a month and was bored. He needed a job, any job. He was desperate. Then he saw an advert for someone to work in an estate agents. He thought that can’t be bad. It was in the main office centralising all the facts and figures from the many shops they had. He is a qualified accountant and thought his experience, for all his twenty five years of age would shine.

Charlie passed the interview and got the job. He was surprised to find the office was staffed by twenty girls all aged twenty to thirty. It was heaven to him as he found out, they were all great friends and that night dreamt of bedding each and every one of them. Then one fateful day he decided that to stop himself from wanting to masturbate he would get a chastity tube. He chose the clear one so he could see what was happening but do nothing about it. Just in case he needed to, he took the keys to work with him. But it was alright, he did try to get an erection but the tube stopped that. At least he couldn’t do it in front of the girls so he could release his tension when he got home. That was bliss.

He was happy for about six weeks when the accident happened. He was going up in the lift with a lot of the girls when the lift stopped with a jerk and he fell against the back of one of the girls. She said nothing but laughed. A few days later Charlie had to rush to the toilet and left the keys in the drawer on his desk. While he was gone, the girls decided to make coffee. One of them however sneaked to his desk and removed the keys. It was the girl he had bumped into.

On the way back from the toilet, Charlie got waylaid by a line manager, Jackie, an attractive brunette about thirty five and they had a good chat and a coffee as well in the manager’s office. The girls were standing round when the girl, Anne held the keys up. “Does anyone know what these are for?” Nobody said they knew so Anne told them. “He has lock a chastity tube on himself” She was asked how she knew. “I have been watching him since the day he bumped into me. I felt it on my bum. I know what it feels like as I had one locked on my old boyfriends. The first thing he does every morning is put these I his drawer for safety” That shook them all until she said they could have some fun with this. “But nobody is to say who took the keys” They all agreed this could be fun.

Anne said she had got a problem and has to go and see the line manager. Anne told her about the chastity tube and she thought it was good of him to think of the girls reputations but it should be the other way round. Anne gave Jackie the keys as he would never think of her having them. Jackie burst out laughing. “Oh boy, is this going to be fun” Anne went back to the office again. She said that Jackie had been told she might be a bit late tomorrow as she is expecting a phone call. Hopefully it will come before eight that morning. Everyone carried on working.
At five every got ready to go home. Charlie looked in his drawer and saw the keys were missing. All the girls saw him take everything out of the drawers in a wild state. “Anything wrong Charlie?” one of them, Leigh, asked. “No. I seem to have misplaced something” “Anything important?” “Not really. I can get round it” The girls asked if he was coming with them but he said he had a little to do so will be staying behind. The girls all said goodnight. They all knew he would search their desks. He was just going for Anne’s desk when Jackie walked in “Come on Charlie it’s time to go home” “I won’t be long. I seem to have misplaced something” “Is it important?” “Not really” “Leave it until tomorrow then”.

Charlie followed Jackie out of the building. What he didn’t know was that all the girls had been listening as Jackie had set her phone to conference call. By the time Charlie reached the street, the girls were round in the pub waiting for Jackie to join them. She told them that they keys are in her safe. Charlie was going to have to go without tonight. It caused much merriment amongst them.
Next morning Charlie was there early. He searched all their desks doing his best to see everything was back in place. Of course he found nothing. Whoever took them still had them on her. He had only just finished checking the last desk and got back to his one when the first girl arrived. “You look flustered Charlie. What’s wrong?” “Oh nothing really. I seem to have misplaced something” “Anything important?” “Not really, it’s just a nuisance” “Oh well, it’s bound to turn up at some time or other. Maybe the cleaners found it whatever it was.” “I expect so” One by one the girls came in and noticed Sam was rather reclusive. They all asked what was wrong and Charlie declined to answer.
Several times over the following week, Charlie was found looking everywhere. The week dragged by for Charlie. The girls seemed to be sexier and more desirable than ever for him. Leigh seemed to be turning on the sex charms for him, flirting wherever possible without making it obvious that she knew about the tube.

Monday came and now Sam had the tube on for a week. All Sam could hear was what a wonderful weekend they had been through, their sex stories and how good it was. Anne said she had worn her boyfriend out. She couldn’t understand what had come over her. “It was as if for some reason I couldn’t get to his body all day and when he came home we started”. They virtually all said the same except Leigh who said they had split up. Everyone felt sympathy.

Later in the day, Jackie came into the office and said that on Thursday and Friday, they are expecting a heatwave. “I am trying to get some air conditioning out in but will put fans in. It is important that we all turn up as new contracts are being signed and we will get a visit from the CEO. I suggest you all bring some light clothing with you to change into”
Everyone looked at each other. Anne piped up with “So I can bring my tennis dress with me then” “Bring your bikini if you want” Everyone said that would be fun. Charlie was not looking forward to it.

Thursday came and Charli was there in his suit as usual. In walked Anne in her tennis dress and she deliberately let Charlie see her frilly panties as she leaned over her desk. Charlie let out a soft groan. Leigh cam in wearing hot pants. They didn’t leave much to the imagination. Some came in bikinis and deliberately flaunted their charms. It was getting too much for Charlie. Jackie entered the office in a silk skater skirt that flared up as the fan swung round to her direction. It was a nightmare for Charlie. His cock was straining against the tube. Anne twerked in front of him. “Why are you still in your suit Charlie? I said come in light clothing. Why haven’t you got your shorts on?” Jackie asked. Charlie said he didn’t have any.

Friday came and the temperature was already rising. There was Charlie in his suit. Jackie walked in and in front of everyone gave him a parcel. “Put these on. I think they should fit” Charlie opened the parcel. Inside was a pair of running shorts, a slip to contain his cock and balls and a sleeveless T shirt.

I can’t put these on Charlie said as Jackie went over to Leigh and spoke quietly. “At the back of your drawer, you will find the keys. I noticed you had been trying it on with him, now go and get him when I give the signal” All the girls were chanting for Charlie to put the shorts on. Eventually Charlie started to cry. “Come on Charlie what is wrong?” Jackie demanded to know. Charlie told everyone the story about trying to protect them and how he had lost the key. Jackie nodded to Leigh who sauntered over to Charlie and held them up. “Do you mean these keys? “ Charlie was gob smacked. She was the last person he suspected. “I’ll give you the keys only if you promise to put those shorts on.” Charlie promised, took the keys, went to the toilet and got changed. He went back and the girls were all over him. Jackie took his clothes and put them in the store room with the girls’ clothes.

“How many of you knew about the key?” Charlie asked and they all said they did. Jackie spoke next. “Charlie, I suggest you take Leigh put for a meal tonight as she rescued you. There is a nice pub just about a mile away. The Coach and Horses. The meals are superb there”

For the rest of the day, Charlie had to endure the girls patting his bum or rubbing his legs at every opportunity. He was loving it.
Come Monday and Leigh announced they had got on so well that they will take it further. “Of course he will need to be kept in shorts at home” All the other girls moaned that they wanted to see him in them as well. So Charlies work uniform for that summer was the sports shorts and vest plus a constant erection only held back by the slip and not the chastity tube thankfully.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The lost key

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I will bet no sexual harassment counselor has ever given the of advice about using prophylactic measures like this in an office setting.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
waynegh

Post by waynegh »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 18 Sep 2022, 11:59 I will bet no sexual harassment counselor has ever given the of advice about using prophylactic measures like this in an office setting.
I wish I could work in a place like that where shorts and sleeveless shirts are worn. If one of those girls where to
ask me to put a skirt on, I just might do that. I don't care if they lock it on tight or not. I'll even wear denim shorts
let the girls lock them.
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

restricted wrote: 22 Aug 2022, 07:49 Charlie Jones had been out of work for a month and was bored. He needed a job, any job. He was desperate. Then he saw an advert for someone to work in an estate agents. He thought that can’t be bad. It was in the main office centralising all the facts and figures from the many shops they had. He is a qualified accountant and thought his experience, for all his twenty five years of age would shine.

Charlie passed the interview and got the job. He was surprised to find the office was staffed by twenty girls all aged twenty to thirty. It was heaven to him as he found out, they were all great friends and that night dreamt of bedding each and every one of them. Then one fateful day he decided that to stop himself from wanting to masturbate he would get a chastity tube. He chose the clear one so he could see what was happening but do nothing about it. Just in case he needed to, he took the keys to work with him. But it was alright, he did try to get an erection but the tube stopped that. At least he couldn’t do it in front of the girls so he could release his tension when he got home. That was bliss.

He was happy for about six weeks when the accident happened. He was going up in the lift with a lot of the girls when the lift stopped with a jerk and he fell against the back of one of the girls. She said nothing but laughed. A few days later Charlie had to rush to the toilet and left the keys in the drawer on his desk. While he was gone, the girls decided to make coffee. One of them however sneaked to his desk and removed the keys. It was the girl he had bumped into.

On the way back from the toilet, Charlie got waylaid by a line manager, Jackie, an attractive brunette about thirty five and they had a good chat and a coffee as well in the manager’s office. The girls were standing round when the girl, Anne held the keys up. “Does anyone know what these are for?” Nobody said they knew so Anne told them. “He has lock a chastity tube on himself” She was asked how she knew. “I have been watching him since the day he bumped into me. I felt it on my bum. I know what it feels like as I had one locked on my old boyfriends. The first thing he does every morning is put these I his drawer for safety” That shook them all until she said they could have some fun with this. “But nobody is to say who took the keys” They all agreed this could be fun.

Anne said she had got a problem and has to go and see the line manager. Anne told her about the chastity tube and she thought it was good of him to think of the girls reputations but it should be the other way round. Anne gave Jackie the keys as he would never think of her having them. Jackie burst out laughing. “Oh boy, is this going to be fun” Anne went back to the office again. She said that Jackie had been told she might be a bit late tomorrow as she is expecting a phone call. Hopefully it will come before eight that morning. Everyone carried on working.
At five every got ready to go home. Charlie looked in his drawer and saw the keys were missing. All the girls saw him take everything out of the drawers in a wild state. “Anything wrong Charlie?” one of them, Leigh, asked. “No. I seem to have misplaced something” “Anything important?” “Not really. I can get round it” The girls asked if he was coming with them but he said he had a little to do so will be staying behind. The girls all said goodnight. They all knew he would search their desks. He was just going for Anne’s desk when Jackie walked in “Come on Charlie it’s time to go home” “I won’t be long. I seem to have misplaced something” “Is it important?” “Not really” “Leave it until tomorrow then”.

Charlie followed Jackie out of the building. What he didn’t know was that all the girls had been listening as Jackie had set her phone to conference call. By the time Charlie reached the street, the girls were round in the pub waiting for Jackie to join them. She told them that they keys are in her safe. Charlie was going to have to go without tonight. It caused much merriment amongst them.
Next morning Charlie was there early. He searched all their desks doing his best to see everything was back in place. Of course he found nothing. Whoever took them still had them on her. He had only just finished checking the last desk and got back to his one when the first girl arrived. “You look flustered Charlie. What’s wrong?” “Oh nothing really. I seem to have misplaced something” “Anything important?” “Not really, it’s just a nuisance” “Oh well, it’s bound to turn up at some time or other. Maybe the cleaners found it whatever it was.” “I expect so” One by one the girls came in and noticed Sam was rather reclusive. They all asked what was wrong and Charlie declined to answer.
Several times over the following week, Charlie was found looking everywhere. The week dragged by for Charlie. The girls seemed to be sexier and more desirable than ever for him. Leigh seemed to be turning on the sex charms for him, flirting wherever possible without making it obvious that she knew about the tube.

Monday came and now Sam had the tube on for a week. All Sam could hear was what a wonderful weekend they had been through, their sex stories and how good it was. Anne said she had worn her boyfriend out. She couldn’t understand what had come over her. “It was as if for some reason I couldn’t get to his body all day and when he came home we started”. They virtually all said the same except Leigh who said they had split up. Everyone felt sympathy.

Later in the day, Jackie came into the office and said that on Thursday and Friday, they are expecting a heatwave. “I am trying to get some air conditioning out in but will put fans in. It is important that we all turn up as new contracts are being signed and we will get a visit from the CEO. I suggest you all bring some light clothing with you to change into”
Everyone looked at each other. Anne piped up with “So I can bring my tennis dress with me then” “Bring your bikini if you want” Everyone said that would be fun. Charlie was not looking forward to it.

Thursday came and Charli was there in his suit as usual. In walked Anne in her tennis dress and she deliberately let Charlie see her frilly panties as she leaned over her desk. Charlie let out a soft groan. Leigh cam in wearing hot pants. They didn’t leave much to the imagination. Some came in bikinis and deliberately flaunted their charms. It was getting too much for Charlie. Jackie entered the office in a silk skater skirt that flared up as the fan swung round to her direction. It was a nightmare for Charlie. His cock was straining against the tube. Anne twerked in front of him. “Why are you still in your suit Charlie? I said come in light clothing. Why haven’t you got your shorts on?” Jackie asked. Charlie said he didn’t have any.

Friday came and the temperature was already rising. There was Charlie in his suit. Jackie walked in and in front of everyone gave him a parcel. “Put these on. I think they should fit” Charlie opened the parcel. Inside was a pair of running shorts, a slip to contain his cock and balls and a sleeveless T shirt.

I can’t put these on Charlie said as Jackie went over to Leigh and spoke quietly. “At the back of your drawer, you will find the keys. I noticed you had been trying it on with him, now go and get him when I give the signal” All the girls were chanting for Charlie to put the shorts on. Eventually Charlie started to cry. “Come on Charlie what is wrong?” Jackie demanded to know. Charlie told everyone the story about trying to protect them and how he had lost the key. Jackie nodded to Leigh who sauntered over to Charlie and held them up. “Do you mean these keys? “ Charlie was gob smacked. She was the last person he suspected. “I’ll give you the keys only if you promise to put those shorts on.” Charlie promised, took the keys, went to the toilet and got changed. He went back and the girls were all over him. Jackie took his clothes and put them in the store room with the girls’ clothes.

“How many of you knew about the key?” Charlie asked and they all said they did. Jackie spoke next. “Charlie, I suggest you take Leigh put for a meal tonight as she rescued you. There is a nice pub just about a mile away. The Coach and Horses. The meals are superb there”

For the rest of the day, Charlie had to endure the girls patting his bum or rubbing his legs at every opportunity. He was loving it.
Come Monday and Leigh announced they had got on so well that they will take it further. “Of course he will need to be kept in shorts at home” All the other girls moaned that they wanted to see him in them as well. So Charlies work uniform for that summer was the sports shorts and vest plus a constant erection only held back by the slip and not the chastity tube thankfully.
hot : :twisted: