The Game 39 Ian returns

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 39 Ian returns

Post by Kay »

She was working in her studio when a call came through. It was a familiar face.
“Ian!! It’s you! Wait a minute I want to put you on the large screen.”
She hurried into the playroom and turned on the screen which they had used for virtual dinner parties during the lockdown and before Ian had mysteriously vanished..
You’re back! Are you back? Where have you been?”
“Yes, I’m back, finally. I’ve been out of town, briefly out of country, I may even have been off world,
I lost track…”
‘But where? Nobody knew where you were…? We thought you might be…”
“Oh, you don’t want to know. I had a bunch of boring, tedious adult things to take care of. I have come to the conclusion that this whole business of being a responsible grownup is highly over rated. On the whole I would advise against it. Anyway I’m back and I wanted to catch up. Specifically did you manage to make any progress with that …little matter I left you with?”
And of course she knew exactly what he meant. Before he vanished he had asked her if she could fabricate a prop for a costume he was developing. He required a realistic looking, oversized, wearable phallus, and oddly enough she had the skill set required to make one. Then she had upped the ante by offering to make one which could erect and ejaculate on command. And then before she had got very far he had vanished.
“I have, and it’s not so little. Would you like to see? I’ll go get it.”
She returned a few moments later with a box. With some ceremony she drew forth a male member of startling size and more wires, bulbs, and tubes than were usually found with one. Over the next few minutes she demonstrated its various details to the delighted and occasionally astonished Ian. At one point she even had to put it on herself to show a detail, which was also startling. (and which he had enough presence of mind to get a screen shot of.) When she finished he was, most unusually, speechless. Finally he said,
“This is what I have been missing. A complete absence of sane, rational, grownups! It’s perfect!”
And then he asked with some also un- Ian like hesitation,
“And does this mean that you two will be taking part?”
Which was not a neutral question.
Because the whole idea was that at an upcoming private party at the Artists and Models Ball, Ian was going to be costumed as a seven foot plus tall semi nude devil (hence the need for an oversized member) drawn from the tarot card of the same name. The tarot devil was attended by two demons, male and female, who in their turn were entirely unencumbered by clothes. Entertainment of an erotic nature would inevitably follow, in anticipation of which she had made sure that along with its other specifications the giant penis would fit in her mouth. Not comfortably assuredly, but at least feasibly.
But the date of the ball hadn’t been set and their participation had not actually been settled.
They had had long conversations with each other and long private ones with themselves. They had even tried running simulations of possible versions of the night on the VR set, though they knew that they fell short of what the real experience would be. But in the end…
“I think…” she said finally, “that we decided that… we would like to… we will…”
“Excellent! I had hoped you would! It’s tentatively set for late November. It will be fun!.”
And embarrassing, and terrifying… the VR had shown them that.
“Most things are. Eventually.” I hope…
“And he agrees as well?” And then he added “…He…?”
“Oh, yes. She does”
“Ah, she, today. Let me guess. Shoes. High heels?”
“Yep.”
“Stockings?”
“Also yes.”
“Mini skirt?”
“You’re thinking of the Dress of the Day. But not today.”
“Ah. Hmmm… panties?”
“Interestingly also no.”
“No? How very minimal… ahhh… oh, bra?”
“Yes, one of her larger ones. She’s been slacking a bit lately so today she’s being punished.”
“Oh, delightful. Like I said, not a sensible, responsible grownup in sight. So… she’s wearing nothing else?”
“Oh, a few odds and ends, but it wouldn’t be fair to tell you. You’ll have to wait and see.”
“Fair enough. Can you tell me what she’s doing today?”
“Certainly. Right now she’s masturbating.”
“Oh, I didn’t know she was there with you.”
“She’s not. She’s down at the bottom of the garden getting the washing off the line.”
“In nothing but shoes, stockings and bra? Poor thing! But… if she’s all the way down there, how do you know…?”
“Because that’s her task today. She has some chores to do but mainly she has to masturbate.”
“Oh, I remember. He made you ask every hour if you could...”
“Yes, but today that’s all he’s doing. He began at around nine.”
Ian was shocked. He dropped his light tone. “But it’s almost twelve! How could he…?” and then he remembered. “The tutu! The magic tutu! It’s still working then?”
“Oh yes. Better than ever. When he’s in it he can’t stop playing with himself but he can’t ever actually finish.”
“But that’s… I mean it’s…”
“What dear?”
“Well, it’s a bit… cruel, don’t you think…?”
“Do you think so? I said she was being punished. And I gave her a bottle of lotion… actually I’d better check if she needs some more…” she added thoughtfully.
“Well, that’s a comfort at least. But how long did you plan to… I mean when will you let him, let her finish…?”
“When he made me ask every hour, it was about eleven hours, nine in the morning til eight in the evening. I wouldn’t make him go that long, so I thought he could finish at five. Eight hours of self abuse? Sure to be some sort of record. Anyway, she’s enjoying herself. Sort of… ah here she is! Look dear, Ian’s here!”
A moment later a figure came into frame and Ian laughed. A few odds and ends indeed!
As he had guessed she was wearing high heels and stockings, but they were the red and white horizontal striped ones which he hadn’t expected. And the tutu of doom which he had also guessed. But she was also wearing the blue dress with puff sleeves which the tutu pushed out almost horizontally, her full breasts which almost escaped out the top, a white apron, and a blonde wig with a black ribbon. She held the basket of laundry on her left hip. Her right hand was deep inside the tutu and looked very busy. Her blush was almost red as her stockings.
“Masturbating Alice! I love it. Hello my dear.”
“Curtsey for the nice gentleman.”
Alice put down the basket and took hold of her hem. She dropped a curtsey as her other hand remained buried in the froth of tutu.
“Now that has to be the first time that maneuver has been carried out, I would think,” observed Ian.
“I wouldn’t be too sure. We’re in Abalone after all.”
“True. That is quite wonderful. We couldn’t take her to the comic convention of course, but she would do very nicely for an encore at artists and models…”
“Now dear, is there something you would like to say?”
“Yes, ma’am,” Alice said quietly. “I’ve been masturbating for a very long time. May I please take off my tutu?”
“She’s allowed to ask every hour. You’d like to do that in front of this gentleman?”
“Yes, please ma’am.”
“Well, as to that. This gentleman thinks that perhaps I am being cruel to you. It is possible that he is right. I believe in the past that he has described me as a ‘conniving, duplicitous, evil woman.’”
“It is always gratifying to be accurately quoted,” Ian said.
“It is a description I cherish. I considered putting it on a tshirt. So I think, miss, I will put the matter in his hands. Ask your question dear.”
“Please sir…I’ve been masturbating for a very long time. May I please take off my tutu?”
“How long has it been?”
“Three, almost four hours sir.”
“Well, tell me Alice. Have you been enjoying yourself?”
She looked down and mumbled something.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear…?”
“Yes, sir. I… I have enjoyed masturbating very much sir.” She said quietly.
“Good. Now I did call her that and my description stands. I think I also gave some advice at the same time that she should be kept naked, tied, and frequently spanked. That advice was not apparently sufficiently followed and here we are. Here you are.”
After a moment he went on.
“She remains evil and conniving and surprisingly and inventively cruel.”
He paused as Alice looked hopeful.
“But she is also,” Ian went on, “an artist of unusual talent, and I find that I have no right to interfere with the progress of her creation. Accordingly, my dear, I would like you to continue. You may enjoy yourself for some time yet. Carry on, my dear.”
“Yes sir,” she muttered and, being well trained, curtseyed again.
That settled he turned from Alice and said,
“If I shuffle some affairs I think I can be at your place around six this evening. Will that be all right?”
“That would be perfect. I’ll call in pizza”
“Good. I’ll bring cheap wine. It might be closer to seven.”
“No need to hurry. I’m sure Alice won’t mind continuing until you arrive.”
And Alice wondered if her traditional greeting to Ian would take place before or after she was allowed to remove her tutu. As to the question of whether Ian would insist on wearing the weapon of mass erection?
She had absolutely no doubt at all what the answer to that would be.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Game 39 Ian returns

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Kay wrote:the weapon of mass erection
:rofl:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠