slave for a weekend

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
CharlieMeBoy

slave for a weekend

Post by CharlieMeBoy »

I was in Indiana this past weekend and saw something that looked vaguely famiiar. You know, one of those connections that don't come to mind right away but which will, in time.

I was reading ads in a fetish section of our free newspaper and one caught my eye. A woman wanted help moving firewood from her woods to the house. OK, so what's so enticing about that? Meals provided, no pay in dollars but "in kind." I answered her and she replied that she was a professionl dom and would pay in domination sessions. Since it was several hours' drive, I asked about staying overnight if I arrived the night before. You can sleep in the barn, she said. I hd no plans so I agreed and when Friday came, I made the drive, dressed in my favorite leisure outfit, leotard and tights.

I arrived and found there would be three of us. She took me ino the house where there was a pile of shackles. "If you want, let me know what you want to wear and I will secure you in them." I started to get hard just listening. I selected some ankle and wrist manacles, each with a foot-long chain. She put them on me and locked them all. Now I went from hard to orgasm, which she noticed. One other guy showed up and was also secured. Then she served dinner, which was interesting to eat while wearing the manacles. Afterwards we we sat around and chatted, and she told how she got into the world of domination.

Time for bed. She put a steel collar on each of us and led us by a chain to the barn. There were two large cages, one for each of us. She brought the neck chain around to the back and locked it to a pillar and then she locked th cage. Each had an army cot for sleeping and a pot for pissing. And a cup of water for drinking. There was a camera pointing at each cage so she could monitor us. As you can imagine, sleeping was not easy.

Up at dawn. The third guy was there, also bedecked in metal. She locked our neck chains in a coffle and took us to the woods. We managed to get the wood moved in three hours, after which she brought us to the shady porch, attached our neck chains to the railing, and gave us a cool beer. I wish we could have remained longer in bondage but she had a client coming.
Lotharjulz

Re: slave for a weekend

Post by Lotharjulz »