Bondage amusement park idea

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Gregovic

Re: Bondage amusement park idea

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Oh my!, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I guess I'm the only rollercoaster pussy here.
No, your not. My first and last time, my parents had to pay me, and I did not accept the first bid. Here is a POV of it, but I didn't make the video, someone else did. I also wrote none of the comments there. So hog tie yourself and watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOw7kkmmXKk
There's no way they're getting me in there.
I once sat in a big swing in the shape of a boat (in the amusement park "de efteling" that Gregory talked about recently) and got seasick in it :rofl: , although it only went up and down.
I've got to admit, I really enjoy the rollercoasters but the swinging ship really isn't my thing either. It's pretty intense and just keeps going and going compared to the rollercoasters.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I rode this ship 10 times in a row one year at the close of business day. Doing it all tied up, whoa hoss! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsE3QFOt4Q
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

I think I just figured out the appeal to riding the tilt-a-whirl, pendulum ship, and others. As you ride, you instinctively splay your arms and legs out to brace your self against the inertia. I am not sure what I want to do as a loop-the-loop roller coaster transfers kinetic energy into potential energy, but I won't be. In our park, we would need safety belts in place of the grab bars. One ride I don't think will make a difference, is that spinning cup that uses centrifugal force to stick you to the walls like a bug.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I remember, way back, visiting one small amusement park in the Cartierville area of Montreal - Belmont Park. In its heyday it even had a streetcar line up to it. Until Expo 67 and the La Ronde amusement park, then attendance declined. But that little park was fun.

It was there that I first experienced a ride consisting of a vertical cylinder that spun around, like the spin cycle of a giant washing machine, holding everyone fast against the rubber-coated inside wall with the centrifugal/centripetal g-forces. Then the floor moved down, leaving everyone stuck partway up with nothing under their feet. That was an interesting feeling. A very interesting feeling... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Dark_Lizerd wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Since this is fantasy, you may ignore all obvious safety risks,
Although strapped to a stick on the roller-coaster with hands and legs in front of you - as in some movies jungle dwellers carry their captives to their village - can also be a challenge.
Actually, I pictured this going "ass" first... past all sorts of boards, branches and sorts... Kinda like getting paddled by every one...
How about a whack-a-mole. Only the guests are the moles. :idea:
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How about a whack-a-mole. Only the guests are the moles. :idea:
With the bums coming up to receive their blows? Which bottom turns red the fastest? :rofl:
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

You could have the seats on every ride come with stationary buttplugs/dildos to keep you in your seat, complete with body harness straps and wrists strapped onto armrests. Of course, every ride comes with a complimentary blindfold and ballgag.

Carnival games are played with your hands bound. Front or back is determined whether the game needs the use of them. Prizes are more bondage gear that's immediately applied.

There could be more interactive activities like 3-legged races... where your leg is bound to another person's leg but your own ankles are also hobbled. Mini golf where you use a spreader bar like a putter while mittenized to get the ballgag into the hole. Hogtie races.

Random performers could be stilt-walkers using 48" stiletto heels instead of stilts, blindfolded unicyclists, shackled jugglers and knife throwers, hobbled tightrope walkers, self-lassoing...

No amusement park would be complete without a haunted house and house of mirrors that you traverse while ballgagged, hands bound behind and legs hobbled.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How about a whack-a-mole. Only the guests are the moles. :idea:
With the bums coming up to receive their blows? Which bottom turns red the fastest? :rofl:
Paddle-a-bum... I like that. :twisted:

And it's an easy scoring system. Red is a win! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

I wonder if some of the guests never go back down. Might take the sport out of it. We might have the same problem if there was a "tag and you're out" whipping pen. The person who is "it" would chase the players (or most of them, explained later) and whip them "out" of the game. The last unwhipped player would be the winner. This game might have only half efficiency if too many players simply drop their bottoms and wait. Of course, it could still be an interesting game if they all do it. Then it is "its" choice.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I think Paddle-a-bum would work better if all the bums were presented all the time, going up would give you a warning of an impending spank coming your way. Better have the bums all exposed with a paddle spanking at random. When each player has had enough they press a button that lowers their bum from exposure and they're out, Last one remaining wins.

Going naked on a log flume would be better than dressed as you can just dry off when finished.

Or perhaps naked paintballing :shock: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This is more of my thing nowadays.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-17504274

I wish I could find where they ask for players, I'd sign up.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:This is more of my thing nowadays.

I hope that thing going down from the big guy's crotch is a golf club... :rofl:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:This is more of my thing nowadays.

I hope that thing going down from the big guy's crotch is a golf club... :rofl:

Jenny.
I'm wondering where he keeps his spare balls. Oh!, I know he shoves them up his...........................Beard. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Any more ideas? Bumper cars? Ferris wheel? Tilt-a-whirl? There must be some way to pervert the Merry go round. Anyone want a job here? What positions need to be filled? I plan to be a ticket taker. I still need rope wranglers and riggers, they must be able to quickly and efficiently tie passengers on rides. Ride operator who can operate large kinky equipment, like the group DG lab. I also need gift shop vendors and cashiers. Arcade supervisor to make sure no one cheats at the claw game, skee ball, and shooting hoops. Security guards to make sure everyone has fun, but keeps it in their pants. Nudist colony security guards to make sure everyone has fun but keeps it out of their pants. Any other carnie jobs you can think of?
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There must be some way to pervert the Merry go round.
Substitute the fake horses with real pony girls/boys (who are the riders of the Merry-go-Round). :idea:

Use the up-and-down mechanism for a dildo going in and out. Might take a little bit of engineering but it could work.

Perverted enough? :hi:

Jenny.