Hanging around, hoping not to get caught F/m, FF/m, consent,

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
tigon

Hanging around, hoping not to get caught F/m, FF/m, consent,

Post by tigon »

My girlfriend and I love to get kinky, to the point that there is seldom a week that goes by where one of us does not spend a significant time tied up. She knows I get a huge rush from the risk of being caught and the humiliation of the feeling. This is the story of one time she got me good, and how awesome it was.

"I have a great Idea!" she (Sam) said, "get undressed." From that I knew the fun would begin. "Yes of course mistress" I replied eagerly. I stripped to nothing and stood patiently with my hands behind my back, as we usually use rope. "I have something different in mind" she said, "I got a surprise for you." My eyebrows shot up, anticipation and nervousness filling me. Her surprises were always amazing, and always a little terrifying. She started out with a harness ball gag, rendering me silent. I looked at her inquisitively, wondering what she had in mind. "Hmm, no I don't think I will tell you, you will just have to wait until I am done," and with that a blindfold slipped over my eyes, and I could no longer see. She ordered me to put my arms out in front of me, and I felt a think fabric slip over them, but my hands did not come out the ends of the sleeves. She pulled the item around me and I could feel it being closed in back. I knew what it felt like, but we did not own a straitjacket. My curiosity was confirmed when my arms got pulled around my body into a tight hug. I then felt a think material come up between my legs, like underwear, but different. A couple of straps snugged up between my legs, as well as a couple more straps around my waist. Beyond the straitjacket I had no idea what she had on me.

Suddenly I heard some chains rattle, felt some movement at my waist, then suddenly with a noise, felt my body begin to lift off the floor. A harness must be on my waist, because I could feel the comfortable tug. She must have been using our ceiling hoods and wench. I was now in a straitjacket and suspended off the floor in our bedroom. I felt my ankles and knees get tied together, and my feel were pulled up behind me, tied up to the harness if I had to guess. A bright light then hit my eyes as my blindfold was removed. In front of me was my Sam, grinning like crazy and holding a mirror up for me to see.

In the mirror I was a sight to behold. Harness gag around my head, white straitjacket holding my arms immobile, and a leather harness holding me suspended to the chains above me. My feet were bound up behind me and I could not move my legs, not to mention the thick diaper around my waist. "I knew I wanted to have you hang around for a while, so I took some precaution." she giggled. "Besides, you look adorable." "I forgot to mention Kara was coming over. It would be something if my friend saw you like this...but you secretly would love that wouldn't you?"

I tried to tell her to let me out, to struggle, but the best I could do was swing my body a small amount. The doorbell rang, and as she left the room giggling, she shut the door...most of the way. I heard talking and generally social conversation in the living room and tried to just remain as quiet as possible. Maybe I could just get by with enjoying my helplessness without being found out. From the sound of it, they had ordered a pizza and were watching tv while waiting.

I heard Sam mention about going to the bathroom, then heard the door close to the bathroom in the hall. All I could do was listen and be nervous and excited at the same time. Shortly thereafter, I heard Kara yell out "Sam, I have to pee, I am going to use yours." "No wait!" Sam yelled out, but it was too late...Kara had opened the door and she was staring open-mouthed at me.

I struggled and "mmphed" all I could, but she just kept staring at me. I could feel myself growing excited at being found like this, in such a compromising position. Sam walked in giggling, "ok, let me explain." The doorbell then rang, "let me get the pizza, then I will explain...Eric loves this sort of thing" Sam blurted out. "Oh he does, does he" Kara said with a sneaky smile. As she waited for Sam she inspected my bonds, pulling at the straps, and pushing me gently so I swung back and forth. "Eric, I never knew you were such a sub. Now we have dinner and a show" Kara said.

After a detailed and painfully embarrassing explanation over pizza, I was lowered down, but not set free. Together all three of us sat on the couch, myself bound in the middle. We sat through an entire movie like that; conversations over me and popcorn passed back and forth. The promised to save me some pizza though.

I was eventually set free, but not until I had used the diaper, I tried but I could not hold it. After a shower, Sam had a drink waiting for me, and two hot slices of pizza. Kara hugged me and Sam held me; nothing quite like some good aftercare. I fell asleep on her lap, and as I drifted off I heard them discuss how they could tie me up next time.
kinbaku

Re: Hanging around, hoping not to get caught F/m, FF/m, cons

Post by kinbaku »

Exciting story. Hopefully they used their sub again for another tie.