The Princess and the Dragon: Part 1

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Amordaza

The Princess and the Dragon: Part 1

Post by Amordaza »

The discussion at viewtopic.php?p=107841#p107841 inspired me to write a tale about self bondage, cross dressing, and dragons. I'd really like feedback on the story as it's my first story utilizing these elements, and I wrote it rather quickly, so it's probably not my best writing. However, I wanted to share it while the whole "princess and dragon" thing is on some people's minds, so I've decided to share it sooner rather than later.

Any feedback or suggestions for improvement (positive or negative) would be greatly appreciated.

I've intended this to be part of a longer story, but I'd like to see how the first part goes over before writing subsequent parts.

Now, on to the story...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year of our Lord 1224 didn't get off to the best start, but it was my own fault, I suppose. The guards found me lying on the floor of my bedchamber near the top of my castle, wrists manacled behind my back and secured to leg irons via a short chain. They probably heard my muffled cries when I called for my page to bring the key to my restraints; he was supposed to have arrived half an hour ago.

Upon her arrival, the princess commanded all the guards to leave the room. When she removed her scarf from my mouth, she didn’t seem most upset about the fact that I was chained up, or the fact that I had used the scarf that she had given me as a gag. I think she was most upset about the fact that I was wearing her favorite dress, leggings, and shoes.

“Who did this to you?” she demanded.

I remained quiet, nervous to explain myself.

She placed the tip of her shoe underneath my chin and pushed her toes upwards, painfully straining my neck.

“Who?”

“Myself, my lady,” I confessed.

The princess glared at me disapprovingly, anger emanating from behind her eyes. I cringed looking up at her, wondering what she would do next.

To my surprise, her expression softened, but then I noticed a wry wicked smile spread across her face.

She tied a knot in the middle of the white scarf. Affixing it between my teeth, she whispered into my ear, “By locking yourself into this predicament, you’ve given me the keys to your kingdom.”

“Guards!” she called.

The princess’s guards entered and flanked the princess.

“Guards, this woman has stolen my clothes and hidden in my betrothed’s bedchamber. For this crime, she is to be taken to the icy slopes of Grendor and given to the dragon. Tie a bag over her head to hide her shame and take her down the back stairwell to avoid disturbing the prince’s court.”

As one guard tied a bag over my head, another unlocked the chain securing me into a hog tie. With my feet still manacled, I felt the guards lift me up to my feet and drag me out of my bedchamber. I struggled and yelled for help, but the soft silky gag muffled my screams, and the manacles made me no match for the princess’s three strong guards. They dragged my helpless form down the hallway, down the staircase hidden in the back, and to the courtyard. I soon felt myself lifted on to a wooden cart, and a guard re-attached the chain between my shackles and leg irons to place me once again in a hog tie.

For a while, I struggled and called out as the horse-drawn cart slowly made its way out of the castle grounds and slowly stumbled over rocks and dirt towards the country side. After a time, though, I realized that my efforts were for naught. I could not escape, and no one would come to my aid. Defeated, I relaxed as best I could as we traveled towards my final fate.

It felt like an eternity before we reached the icy slopes of Grendor. I could feel the chill in my bones as the guards pulled me off the cart, removed my hood, and threw me to the ground.

“You won’t be cold long, thief!” they mocked as they rode away. “The dragon is sure to warm you up!”

While it was summer, the ground was cold underneath my body; the dragon was certainly here. I would have tried to escape, but I was miles from anywhere, exiled from my castle, chained hand and foot in the slopes of Grendor. I knew escape was impossible. All there was to do was to wait for my demise.

I waited less than an hour before I began to feel the ground shake slightly beneath me. My blood ran as cold as the ground as the shaking became greater and greater, until finally a large scaled body appeared from behind a nearby hill.

“Who dare disturbs Doges of Icebreath?!” screamed the dragon, looking about. I laid still, hoping he wouldn’t see me, but dragons have acute sight, and it wasn’t long until he spied me.

“A maiden?! Ha! What transgression have you committed to be left chained as a gift for the mighty Doges?!”

I stayed silent.

“Speak, maiden! I wish to know if I shall dine on royalty or mere pheasntry today!”

“I eek ou ean easant.”

“What?! Speak more clearly, maiden!”

“I eek ou ean easant!”

I could see the irritation in the dragon’s expression. He came to me and removed my gag.

“I think you mean peasant! Pheasants are birds!”

“Oh, sorry,” said the dragon. “Your English tongue is a bit foreign to me. We dragons have our own tongue which is phonetically simpler than your language though more nuanced in vocabulary.”

“Really?”

“Oh, yes, We have…wait a minute, you’re stalling! Enough with the pheasntries…”

“Pleasantries,” I corrected him.

“Pleasantries! Now tell me, be you royalty or peasant?!”

“Royalty,” I admitted.

“Ha! I have not dined on a princess for so very long! I will roast you with my fire breath, then freeze you with my ice breath, then preserve you for a special occasion and then defrost you oh so slowly because if I defrost you too quickly it ruins the flavor and…”

“I’m not a princess!” I screamed.

“Beg your pardon?” asked the interrupted dragon.

“I’m not a princess.”

“But you said you were royalty.”

“Yes.”

“And you’re wearing a dress.”

“Yes.

“So that makes you a princess.”

“No.”

“I’m confused,” said the dragon. “Are you a queen, then? They never send queens here. Except for that one time in 1145…”

“I’m a prince.”

The dragon looked me over.

“No, I still think you’re a princess.”

“I’m a prince dressed as a princess.”

The dragon paused, lifting a claw and rubbing its chin.

“Okay…but I think you’re just arguing semantics, here. It’s basically the same thing.”

“No, it’s not.”

“There’s a difference?”

“Very much, yes.”

“But are you not clad in a soft silk pink dress with puffy shoulders?”

“Um, yes.”

“And do you not wear stockings that sometimes get caught in my teeth?”

“Yes, I guess so,”

“And do you not wear high-heel shoes that provide a delectable crunch? And is your body not made of soft flesh that is scrumptious with crunchy little bones in the middle?”

“I don’t know about scrumptious, but yes, I suppose.”

The dragon paused.

“I don’t really see the distinction, then.”

“I’m a man.”

“Okay…”

“Dressed as a woman.”

“Yes, and…”

There was a long awkward pause.

“You don’t see the difference?” I asked.

“Okay, so maybe there’s a little difference, but it’s kind of like the difference between chicken and pleasant.”

“Pheasant,” I corrected.

“Yes, thank you. Pheasant. But I feel like we’re splitting scales, here. The only difference I’ve noticed between men and women is that men tend to come with those hard metal shells that can irritate my right molar from time to time. Otherwise, they taste mostly the same. What’s the difference between a woman in a puffy dress and a man in a puffy dress?”

“My people think it’s odd or wrong or even deviant for a man to wear a dress. That’s why my betrothed had the guards leave me here.”

“You’re betrothed did this to you?”

“Yes.”

“Wow. She just sounds so…judgmental. Well, it’s probably for the best that you’re not with her now. Except for the fact that I’m going to eat you, of course.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, that sounds like really archaic thinking from the tenth century. It should have no place in this modern era of the thirteenth century.”

“Yes, I agree.”

“I mean, anyone should be able to wear whatever they want.”

“Yeah.”

“You don’t want to go down the path of telling everyone what they should wear. People should wear what they want. It’s kind of a waste to pay guards to go around checking for what people are wearing and to give them to dragons if they don’t conform. Well, it’s a waste for people. Good for us dragons.”

“I see.”

“I mean, you humans don’t want to make the same mistakes we dragons did. We made that very same mistake and, consequently, we gave up clothing to make peace between two rival fashion camps before we came to our senses. I haven’t worn anything since 675. Kind of a drag since my ice breath can make it chilly here sometimes.”

“That’s a good point.”

“I’ve always wondered why humans are so weird that way. I mean, variety is the spice of life, right?”

“Yes.”

“Having people wear whatever they want makes everyone comfortable. And it increases my culinary experience.”

“Um, sure,” I said, grimacing at the macabre expression of the dragon’s point.

“I’m sorry that your people are so closed minded. Maybe someday they’ll reach the same level of enlightenment that we dragons have achieved.”

“I hope so.”

There was another awkward pause.

“So, are you going to eat me?”

“No, I don’t think I will.”

I sighed in relief.

“Can you unchain me then?”

“Oh, no,” said the dragon. “I’m going to use you as bait to catch me a female knight!”

“What?!”

“Well, if there’s princes that dress as princesses, then there must also be damsels that dress as knights!”

My stomach began to turn.

“Just think if I can catch one! Then I can try two delicacies at the same time! And since a damsel in distress always lures a knight, I figure a prince dressed as a princess is a sure bet to draw in a dame dressed as a knight!”

I thought fighting off three of the princess’s guards while chained was bad, but it was nothing compared to the dragon. Doges nimbly re-applied my gag and effortlessly carried me to a rock. Within a minute, I was free from my hog tie but found a chain locking my wrists (still behind my back) to the rock.

“This is sure to work,” said the dragon, licking its lips. “I have this cousin that lives near the sea, and the people there were always chaining maidens to a rock for him to eat. He ate really, really well, at least until that crazy guy showed up and killed him. Who knows? Maybe I’ll get two damsel knights?!”

I looked wearily at the dragon.

“Anyway, I’ll hopefully be seeing you and a friend for dinner. Off to hide and wait.”

Doges disappeared. I stood there, struggling against my bonds, but my shackles held tight, and I could not free myself from the rock.

Soon I heard hoof steps, and I cried out trying to tell whoever came by to run away. I did not know whether Doges would burn the poor man to death or freeze him to death, but I knew no one was a match for the dragon. The gag, however, kept me silent, and the clop of the hoofs grew louder and louder.

I soon heard the dragon yell, “Got you!” from behind a slope. I suddenly heard yelling and screaming and the clank of metal on scales. I heard the horse neigh and saw blasts of fire and ice shoot above the slopes.

“Ugh! You got me!” I heard the dragon exclaim. “I,…I have no regrets, other than I haven’t tasted you, knight. Can I get one lick of you before the darkness takes me?”

With that, the air grew silent, and I heard the clomping of horse hoofs resume. Soon the knight came to me, shining in battered white armor. Having approached me, he dismounted, and came to look at me, his visor so close to my face I could have touch it with my nose. The knight paused and gave me a closer inspection. I thought maybe he wouldn’t free me given that he now knew I was a man dressed as a princess.

The knight drew his sword, and I closed my eyes for my final moment. I heard the sword swipe through the air and then a clank of metal against metal. I opened my eyes and realized that, while still manacled, the knight had cut the chain securing me to the rock.

I nearly fainted from fatigue, but the knight caught me and lowered my exhausted body to the ground.

“Sir knight,” I responded. “you have saved Ruggiero, an exiled prince. Who, pray tell, are you who saved me?”

Removing the helmet, the knight’s long hair fell out of her helmet.

“I am Bradamant,” she responded, “and I am honored to have rescued you, Prince Ruggiero.”

“You saved me? Despite…this?” I asked, looking at my dress.

“When I heard of your fate, I came as quickly as I could. You have done much good for both our kingdoms, and I could not, as a knight of honor, let you face death from a dragon without a fight, even if it cost me my life.”

“What about the dress?”

“I never really did care for dresses, my lord, but it looks good on you.”

I looked upon the maiden knight in shock.

“Of course,” she added, “I think pretty much anything looks good on you.”

Bradamant looked at me and then showed fear at my shocked face.

“A thousand pardons if I have upset you, my lord. I…I was only trying to compliment…”

“No need to apologize, brave knight Bradamant. And thank you.”

We paused for a moment, the wind brushing against our faces.

“I have a key to release your shackles. Shall I free you, my lord?”

I thought for a moment.

“No,” I replied. “I have grown concerned about the security of the dungeons in our kindgoms. I feel that I should test them.”

“How shall you do that, my lord?”

“You will take me there as your prisoner and secure me into your most stringent restraints. I shall then test them with all my might and mind.”

“As you wish, my lord.”

Bradamant returned to her horse and retrieved a leather device from her saddle bag. I could see a small leather ball protruding from the middle of a leather band. On each side of the leather band were leather straps.

“My lord, we use this device to silence witches and warlocks to ensure they cannot use their magic upon us. With your permission,…”

“Do you ask permission of a prisoner?” I interrupted.

Bradamant smiled and pushed the ball into my open mouth. She then wrapped the straps around my head and fastened them behind me. My whole lower face was covered in leather, and all I could do was mumble.

“Come, prisoner. It is a long walk to your prison in my kingdom. Enjoy yourself what little you can now, for only righteous torment awaits you in our dungeon.”

Bradamant secured a rope around my chest and attached the other end to it her saddle. Mounting her horse, we began the long slow walk back to her kingdom.

Finally, my day was getting better.
kinbaku

Re: The Princess and the Dragon: Part 1

Post by kinbaku »

You may (no obligation) also post some of your good ideas on viewtopic.php?p=107841#p107841 or directly as part of the story on the original post from TicleMeEndless. 8)

Sometimes I lack inspiration, but a new turn can make everything possible at once.

Of course I hope that doesn't stop you from writing the next part of your story. :hi:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Oh, dear kinbaku! It is so cute! :love: I want to hug you in happyness! :) But before I read your creation, i want to ask you: do you allow me? Cause I play a part of princess, and, maybe, it can interfere to original story or just give a spoilers. Maybe i must read it after original story ends? I promise you, i'll do it, fairly! I guess, it will be very interesting reading. Meanwhile, i updated original topic. She meeted with the :whip: and waiting in bed for continine, while she's wounded ass takes respite.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

@TiclemeEndless, I think you're asking if my story has any spoilers for the things people are suggesting in the "princess" thread you started. If that is your question, then I think the answer is no. The princess thread just planted the idea of a cross-dressing princess, a dragon, and self-bondage into my mind, and I developed the story without reading all the things in the "princess" threads. However, I suppose it is possible that newer posts could have used ideas from my story, so you may want to wait until the "princess" threads are done before reading it.

Speaking of which, I'd be really honored if people were borrowing ideas from this story.

As for the rest of my story, I have a general idea for parts 2 and 3, but I'm finding part 2 more difficult to write because it contains more bondage (which feels really odd as I like bondage, but I guess it's easier to write dialogue with a dragon than it is to describe how someone is tied up in a dungeon :lol: ).
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I some in problem :? First time i saw this topic by kinbaku. But now it changed. Now it by Amordaza. Who is true? Or this is two accaunts of same people?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:I some in problem :? First time i saw this topic by kinbaku. But now it changed. Now it by Amordaza. Who is true? Or this is two accaunts of same people?
No, I am not Amordaza and Amordaza is not me. :)
But the same minds can have the same thoughts. :rofl:
The servant of all of you at BoundAnna,
Kinbaku. :love: :hi:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Fairly, it was really looks like i wrote. My bad. :oops: But i still want to be together in this story with all of you! I'm glad I have kindred spirits here. And diabolical minds too :twisted: Something tells me, dragon in this topic will enough cruel too. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Fairly, it was really looks like i wrote. My bad. :oops: But i still want to be together in this story with all of you! I'm glad I have kindred spirits here. And diabolical minds too :twisted: Something tells me, dragon in this topic will enough cruel too. :twisted:
I don't think there's any harm in reading these stories. Rather, it may add to the tension that the dragon in this story may also appear in your story. And you never know how and when. :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Whar ... har ... ha ... ha ... ha.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

That you said makes me afraid of this dragon! Then i will not read. Let level of his cruelity scares me with the unknown. :twisted:
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

kinbaku wrote:I don't think there's any harm in reading these stories. Rather, it may add to the tension that the dragon in this story may also appear in your story. And you never know how and when. :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Whar ... har ... ha ... ha ... ha.
Since Doges has both fire breath and ice breath, I suspect some temperature play is in order... :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amordaza wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I don't think there's any harm in reading these stories. Rather, it may add to the tension that the dragon in this story may also appear in your story. And you never know how and when. :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Whar ... har ... ha ... ha ... ha.
Since Doges has both fire breath and ice breath, I suspect some temperature play is in order... :twisted:
I think I need to cool my dragon's fiery breath with ice breath. :facepalm: Hopefully TicleMeEndless will come back to read your sequels.
Otherwise I'll have to come up with something to make TicleMeEndless come back here. :wink:
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

kinbaku wrote:I think I need to cool my dragon's fiery breath with ice breath. :facepalm: Hopefully TicleMeEndless will come back to read your sequels.
Otherwise I'll have to come up with something to make TicleMeEndless come back here. :wink:
Thanks. I just hope I can write the sequels. I'm finding part 2 more difficult than part 1.