The Game 38 Artists and Models

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 38 Artists and Models

Post by Kay »

The Game 38 Artists and models

“So, are you embarrassed yet?”
Well, let’s see. I’m standing in the middle of the playground. Nothing special there.
I’m naked.
Again.
Nothing special there either.
But the person asking the question wasn’t her usual tormentor. He was standing beside her in an equally vulnerable state.
It had been Ian.
So…
“A bit…”
“Only a bit? Well, we’ll see what we can do about that…”

The dinner party had been a great success. The food was excellent, the wine and conversation had flowed, but the best thing was that they were all together with both ends of the table in the same room. not just in the same area code. They had finally decided that they were as safe as could be reasonably expected and they were not going to put up with virtuality any more.
Throughout dinner Ian had hinted that he had a new Project but had refused to be drawn on details, only that it really needed to be presented in person.. Now relaxing in the playroom he began.
“I have, as you know, been fascinated with your Game and I’ve been analyzing it.”
“Sounds serious. Are you going to write a doctoral thesis?”
“And what a splendid work that would be! I hadn’t planned anything so grand… yet…”
He paused thoughtfully and then resumed.
“Anyway I was thinking about you both and how it all worked. It’s obvious that you both are very prone to suggestions. Even before you started dabbling in hypnosis that was evident. As a side note I would suggest that you both avoid the more lurid conspiracy sites on the vile internet. You might get eaten by reptiloids…”
“Duly noted.”
“I also find that you both like to be given orders…”
“And to give them, surely,” she added.
“That too. You also like to be embarrassed… you crave it.”
“No, I don’t…” she laughed, slightly uneasily.
“Actually I think he might be on to something there…”
“Whose side are you on…?” she began, but Ian cut her off.
“But to prove that I don’t deal in empty theories I would like you both to remove your shirts.”
“What?”, she said. “No!”
“Why not?” Ian asked innocently.
“Because I don’t want to…” but her last words were muffled as she pulled the t shirt over her head.
Her eyes widened as she realized what had happened.
“…how did you…??”
“That’s a very pretty bra. I wasn’t sure you were in the habit of regularly wearing one…”
He glanced to his left.
“And I note with interest that he isn’t. I rather thought by now she would have you in one 24/7”
“I think she has been considering it…” he muttered.
“Well, be that as it may,” he said turning back to her. “Please remove it.”
She started to protest again, but before she could finish she had unclipped it pulled it off.
“I wonder, should we have him wear it?” Ian mused. “No, perhaps not, he might stretch it. Perhaps one of his later… just drop it there. Now as to how this is happening, As you are both so open to suggestions I have from time to time planted a few of my own. Tonight we’re going to see how well they worked…Won’t that be fun?”
They glanced at each other and thought the same thing. It was a Plan of Ian’s. It would certainly be something… and undoubtedly it would be fun…
For someone.
“Now we all know what’s coming next. Shorts off please.” He sat back in his chair watching with obvious delight as they both pulled down and stepped out of their shorts.
He sipped his wine. “Sensible panties, sensible briefs. Very sensible, very boring…”
“Please…”
Ian waved his hand with an imperious gesture.
“Away with them!”
And that was that.
He sat silent for some time, enjoying the view and then said,
“So, are you embarrassed yet?”
She was, of course, but not, she tried to tell herself, too much.
Not unbearably so. I have, in fact, been naked in front of him before, so I’m used to it, right? And it’s not like he’s a stranger. He’s an old friend, I trust him…
Really? commented conscience.
Hush, yes I do… mostly…
And I know my body taboos are irrational…
But you still are dear, aren’t you, said conscience.
All right, yes dammit I am, but I don’t want to admit it to him…
“A bit…” she finally said.
“Only a bit? Well, we’ll see what we can do about that…”
Oh dear, muttered conscience, that might have sounded like a challenge…
“Tell me, my dear,” Ian asked, “Have you ever masturbated for an audience?”
One which Ian was more than capable of meeting.

For a very eventful hour or so Ian played with his toys. Finally with some reluctance he finished. The little ballerina, as Ian tended to call him, put his shorts back on and brought in drinks. For some reason he was still wearing the black bra but no one commented. But Ian’s other little doll was still naked and seemed to be having some problems. She picked up her shorts, held them for a moment and then put them down again with a slightly puzzled look. She poked at the bra, shook her head and then picked up her panties, but she was holding them upside down and didn’t seem quite sure how to proceed. Ian watched with fascinated interest. Finally he said innocently, “Something wrong, love?”
“I can’t seem to…” and she trailed off.
“Amazing… I wasn’t at all sure that suggestion had taken. It didn’t with him. I just threw it in as an afterthought. Or maybe I didn’t even give it to him…”
She glared at him.
“I wonder how long it would last…? Should I just leave her like this? I’m pretty sure the suggestion would fade in time. I’m pretty she would eventually figure out how clothes work, but it might take a while. A day…or two…?”
“Ian…” she growled.
He sat still but didn’t say anything.
“Oh, all right,” she sighed, as it was clear what Ian wanted. After all she knew how he thought.
She stood in front of him, curtsied and asked, “Please sir, may I put my clothes on?”
“But, of course my dear.” He replied and with no further difficulty at all she did.
As he handed her a glass of wine she said quietly, “There will be pay back, you know.”
“I have no doubt of it love, but you should wait until the conclusion of the game. This was just the overture.”
“There’s more?”
“Oh, not tonight, but I wanted to show you my thoughts on the matter. I think you can help.”
He pulled his leather bag over and removed a sheet of illustration board. He flipped up the dust cover and held it out.
“Well! That is…something…”
It was a figure in a fantastical costume, done in water color and colored pencil. At first glance it was a demonic creature, goat legs in a wide stance and a head dress of horns and baroque

. It was also aggressively hermaphroditic, possessing an impressive erect phallus and a pair of equally impressive and unlikely breasts. When it she managed to tear her eyes away from those features a second glance confirmed that the monster was intended to be Ian.
“It’s amazing,” she said.
“But the proportions seem to be a bit off …? You aren’t that tall, nor surely quite that well endowed. And here I speak with a bit more knowledge than I should have…” he added.
“No, it’s accurate. It’s a costume I’m working up. I’m going to be on stilts under those goat legs. I’m quite stable at 12”, but I would really like to go to 18”. I may have to settle for 15 or so though.”
“So that would make you…”
“Somewhere between 6’10” and 7’4” I’m thinking. Interestingly that would put my male member somewhere around 4 feet to 4 and half feet above the ground. You’d barely need to bend forward to kiss it. My tits, however, would be about 5 and a half feet or so up, maybe a bit more. You might have to stand on tiptoe to reach them…”
“I would…?”
“One would. Hypothetically speaking of course.”
“Of course.”
“Anyway, as our experienced ballerina has so kindly pointed out, this picture doesn’t accurately portray my anatomy. As I am going to be so tall it will obviously have to be in scale. I will need a simulacrum and I thought with your experience in making such things…”
“Ah, I see,” she said with interest. She examined the figure again more carefully. The thought of the project and its possibilities had clearly swept away any lingering resentment.
“Yes, that could work…” she mused. “You’ve shown it erect, but I’m thinking I could make a soft one…?
“Oh… well, I was hoping…” he began, obviously disappointed.
“No, let me finish. A soft one that would erect at will…?”
His face lit up. “Oh, could you do that…?”
“Yes, I’m pretty sure I could.”
“That would be amazing!!!”
“It surely will be…” the ballerina muttered. “Scores of onlookers may be trampled in the panic…”
“Now,” she went on. “I assume you would like it to… function as well…?”
Ian’s expression was priceless. Sometimes if you worked it just right you could surprise him…
“You could…?”
“Make it fire, yes. At will.”
“Or indeed at anyone…There may be no survivors,” muttered the ballerina.
“It would be quite simple. I made something like it once before.” She added with a glance at the ballerina, who obligingly blushed. But then he rallied and asked, “What is all this for? You couldn’t wear it to the comic convention. Me as Alice was one thing, but you as this? You’d be arrested.”
“Have you heard of the Artist and Model Ball?” Ian asked, having regained his composure.
“Yes, think so. It’s something the art college puts on isn’t it?’
“That’s right. They haven’t managed to for the last couple of years of course, but it’s one of Abalone’s finest fancy dress opportunities. A gala evening of music, alcohol, and scantily dressed quote models unquote. It is said,” he stage whispered, “that the occasional uncovered breast has been observed! It’s a way for “normal” people to feel dangerously bohemian for one night. And the proceeds go to charity.”
“I remember I went one year. But it wasn’t that outrageous... This get up will get you thrown out of there as well…”
“Ah, but that is just the public event, the safe one. There is another private affair, much darker, much more…”
“More what?”
“Just more. Admission is by invitation only, of course.”
“And of course you know all about it…”
“Actually I’m on the organizing committee. We still don’t know when we can hold it but I’m preparing anyway. Now…” He reached into the bag again. “This was my original inspiration…”
He handed her a card.
“I know that,” she said. “That’s the Devil from the Marseilles tarot deck.”
She had seen it before, but examining it now she had a definite feeling of precognition. The goat legged devil stood in the center, flanked by and towering over a pair of small male and female imps. They wore collars with chains which the devil held.
“Ah… I suspect I know where this is going,” she said passing the card to the ballerina. “I assume that we are invited to this private affair? As your…attendant imps?”
“You are indeed.” Ian smiled.
“And I can’t help noticing that they are rather… minimally dressed.”
“Just so.”
“And I don’t suppose your… helpers will be wearing body stockings…?”
“No,” Ian smiled. “Some body paint perhaps, but otherwise quite naked. Well, not quite. You will be masked, but only half ones. Your mouths obviously will have to be… available.”
He paused a moment in thought.
“That is…I wonder,” he went on, gazing at the black bra. “You definitely will be naked. He could wear his lingerie perhaps…? Or one of his lovely ballet… dresses…?”
He thought for a moment and then said,
“No, that would just be visually confusing. Naked it is. He can just wear an invisible…ballet dress. They produce such a lovely effect.”
“And the audience …?”
“Not as large as the main ball. Fifty or sixty, but very select. I can assure you they will be very appreciative of your performances. I think you two have some rule or other about inflicting your games on the unsuspecting innocent public. Very commendable, but you need have no worries on that score. You’ll find that your audience will be very broad minded. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had suggestions or requests.”
“Fifty…” she said weakly.
“Or so.”
As she thought about the entertainment the imps would be required to perform she just knew she would come to regret making the demon’s member quite so realistic and functional.

The next day as she worked in her shop she thought about Ian’s Game.
It had been startling, and embarrassing and scary at the time, but also fun, as in retrospect his games usually were. She was a bit apprehensive about the power Ian had suddenly manifested over them, but she trusted him to use it wisely.
Mostly she trusted him, but in any case she would worry about that later. Right now she couldn’t stop thinking about the Game to come… the Performance. She had been expecting that Conscience would have been squealing with joy at the prospect, but she apparently had been stunned into silence.
Can I, will I really do that? Masturbate for an audience? Suck for one? Go on all fours and present my bottom…? Would Ian really make her, make them do all the things they had done last night for an audience of strangers?
Well, the answer to that was obvious. Of course he would. All that and more.
Probably quite a few times…
“It’s not going to happen for quite a while… If at all…” he said quietly.
He had come into her workshop as she was deep in thought. He surely recognized among the tubes and castings and drawings that filled her table the beginnings of the design process for Ian’s weapon of mass erection, but he made no comment.
“Oh, I know. He just wants us to worry about it,” she replied.
“That’s right. Which of course I’m not.”
“Of course. Me neither…”
A pause.
“And we don’t have to do it, you know,” he said quietly, following on from her thought.
He gestured at the table. “I mean, work on his fiendish device by all means, but we don’t have to…”
“No, of course not… I know…”
She trailed off as she thought about doing That…
“He doesn’t really have Power over us, not really…”
And That…
“I know…”
Oh, and especially That…definitely several times, if I know Ian…
There was another long pause.
Finally he said, “But…we’re going to, aren’t we?”
She was silent for a long time. The images of being paraded naked, put on show, made to perform wouldn’t leave her. It frightened her. She couldn’t imagine what it would feel like…
It gave her a hollow feeling in her stomach.
But…Damn Ian’s accurate analysis.
She had to be honest. It also fascinated her.
A tiny part of her, she had to admit, wanted to find out…
Finally she sighed.
“Yes. Yes, I think we probably are…”
Tie or Be Tied

Re: The Game 38 Artists and Models

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

Good start to what looks like a multi-part story
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Tie or Be Tied wrote:Good start to what looks like a multi-part story
Have you read the previous 37 parts yet?! :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

cdinbonds wrote:
Tie or Be Tied wrote:Good start to what looks like a multi-part story
And some of them have nice pictures. :)
Tie or Be Tied

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

I initially wasn't going to respond to cdinbonds smug, condescending and incorrect comment. If he has read the prior stories, he would realize that some were in multiple parts.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Nothing smug or condescending was meant.
You had about 10 posts to your credit at time, and from the way you worded your comment, it sounded like you didn't realize that this is just another installment in a long running serial story, but rather a stand alone story that could be the beginning of a multi part story. Multi part segments or not, they are all just part of the same story line.
Sorry you were offended by a little light-hearted ribbing. Won't happen again.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Even Star Wars started off with episode 4.
groundhog-day-bill-murray.gif
groundhog-day-bill-murray.gif (32.49 KiB) Viewed 875 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠