Joe's new life part 2- enter Rachael

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Joe's new life part 2- enter Rachael

Post by restricted »

chael.
By noon the pair were heading into town. Joe noticed there was a lot of people about but took no heed of it. Joe was apprehensive about going into the shop. “Can’t you pick them for me?”

“I come with you and give you my opinions. Besides, if I get some you don’t like, it would be a waste of money” Joe followed her into the shop. Sally went and spoke to one of the assistants who looked over at Joe. The pair came over and started to talk.

Sally introduced Rachael to Joe. “Let me put your mind at ease. I want a sale so it doesn’t matter to me one little bit who wears the clothes I sell. We have a lot men buying skirts for themselves, but of course, it’s always for the wife or girlfriend. Except it’s in their sizes. Quite frankly I admire a man who will admit it and say it’s for themselves. I love a man in a dress”.

Joe asked why. “Well, for one thing there are no flies at the front of a skirt. So it gives the impression that what is behind it is trapped until I release it. Secondly, it is fun when having a kiss and a cuddle. It makes for easier access. Thirdly, a man kooks dead sexy in a skirt. Especially tight miniskirts” Sally said she hadn’t thought of them but would love to chase Joe around the house if he was wearing it. Joe was not impressed.

Of course, you will need the panties so we can see the visible panty line in the skirt. Sally laughed. Joe said his kegs would get cold. ”We can soon sort that out. Tights and a panty girdle, or in the cases where men do buy for their wives, stockings and suspenders” Rachael told him. Sally had a big grin on her face. Joe said that was silly.

“Of course you will need petticoats and a bra or two”

“That’s it. I’ve had enough of this”

“You know what it does to me seeing you suitably dressed. Just think, I wouldn’t have to remove your trousers, just lift your skirt and I’m in, or rather you are in me” Sally told him. Rachael was nodding in agreement. By the time they had finished, they had spent £300. Joe was now the proud owner of three pairs of shoes. One pair with flat heels, one with a two inch heel and a strappy pair of three inch heeled shoes. Joe asked why those. “They go with the ball gowns” Sally told him.

“What ball gowns?”

“They should be at our place in a couple of days” Sally told him.Veronica spoke to Sally while Joe was trying the dresses on. “What do you do for a living? He can’t go to work in those”

“He makes web sites. He works from home”

“Oh wonderful”.

“Not really. He only works three hours a day and then goes to the pub, goes to the gym or plays golf. By the time Joe had got dressed again, Veronica had been invited to see the results of her work. Back home Joe was moaning about the cost of the clothes. Sally told him it was still worth it for her to enjoy sex once again. Joe was not impressed and said he would not wear any of the clothes. Their sex life petered out to next to nothing.

Eventually, frustration got to him so he put on a bra and filled it with socks. “That will do for now but we must get something more realistic” Sally told him as he put on a pair of brightly coloured panties. Then came the ultra-short stretchy miniskirt. That skirt never even covered his thighs. A frilly blouse went on and Sally told him he was making her horny already. In a matter of minutes Sally was rubbing his thighs and bum as they fell together in an embrace. Joe wanted to go to bed there and then but Sally told him to wait. The longer he is like this, the hornier she will get. Joe said his legs were getting cold so she put a pair of self-support stockings on him.

They went to bed earlier than normal and sure enough, Sally wore him out with her sexual demands. She eventually had her orgasm. Joe was satisfied he had made a good job of screwing her. Joe laid back satisfied.

The next night they went back to the vanilla life they led. Neither were satisfied. Joe brought the matter up. “Well, if you were to let me have your hair done in a feminine style and put nail varnish on plus makeup, you might be completely exhausted” “Are you a lesbian?” Sally laughed. “All girls have that tendency. I could turn you into one and show you” Joe slowly let it sink into his brain what she wanted. While he was dressed like a girl the sex was fabulous. It would be interesting.

The next day he agreed to do as Sally wanted. She had to go out so suggested that as Joe had not work to do, she could tie him up. Again in his miniskirt, stockings, blouse, bra and bright satin panties, he found himself tied to the stair rails of their house. The sturdy stair rail went to the ceiling of the lounge. His hands tied behind the rail, his feet and legs tied, and gagged, Sally kissed him on the cheek and said she won’t be long.

Sally went straight to Rachael’s shop. Rachael made them a cup of tea and said she had some old stock in Joe’s size. She had parcelled it up. She then told Sally to blindfold Joe while it was put into his wardrobe. She would wait an hour and then turn up unexpectedly. Sally was all for it.

Back at home, Sally rubbed Joe’s cock through the skirt. The reaction was instant. “Wait a while. Let me put this on you. It will be worth it” and she put the blindfold on him. Joe struggled to get free, but Sally’s rope work was too good. It was hopeless. He was well and truly stuck. Rachael went back to Joe and started rubbing again. The doorbell rang. Sally removed the blindfold before answering the street door. Joe was shocked when Rachael walked in.

“My, what a lovely girl we have here. Lovely big tits. I’m jealous” Rachael exclaimed. Joe struggled. Sally went one side and Rachael the other and the both stroked a thigh each. They went right up under the skirt. Joe felt two hands stroke his cock.

“I love a man who is strong enough to say he loves being a girl. Skirts and dresses looks lovely on a man” Rachael said. Sally agreed with him. The pair of them were rubbing their legs up and down Joe’s legs. He had become fully erect in his satin panties. The girls released him from the bannister rail and told him to sit in the armchair opposite them.

“I’d keep your knees together if I were you Joe. We can see your panties. Girls never display them like that unless they are tramps” Sally told him. After an evening of teasing, giving him jobs that meant a lot of reaching up and bending over to show the panties off, Rachael left.

“Thank heavens for that. I have never been so embarrassed” Joe said.

“Why? For displaying your knickers and getting us both aroused?” Joe told her that was why, but in some respects he enjoyed it. “She is coming for dinner tomorrow so we can continue the fun. Now, let’s get you to bed”

Another even better sex session ensued. Nothing was held back. Joe was worn out by the time they had finished. The pair slept like logs. It was quite late when Joe woke up. Sally had already been up some time. She was in quite a happy mood. She told him to go and shower and shave after breakfast. Sally had laid his clothes out he should wear.

Joe had his shower and shaved afterwards. When he got to the bedroom, there on the bed was more pink satin panties, a pair of tights, panty girdle, a half-slip underskirt and a pink bra to match the panties with inserts ready to go into the cups, a black pencil skirt, finally the four inch heeled shoes.

“Don’t put the tights on yet. We have got work to do. Call me when you have your panties on” Joe called her and Sally came into the bedroom with a nail varnish and painted Joes toes. Joe was not impressed. Sally told him he was making her randy already and she doubted if he would be able to get dressed before she ravaged him. After 20 minutes Joe put the tights on.

“Tuck your cock back between your legs before pulling the panty girdle up. That will give you a nice smooth outline” Sally told him. Joe did as he was told. “Wow that is a lovely view, no bulge to show and I love the way it feels when I cup your balls through the satin panty girdle” Finally Joe had the bra, half-slip, a white satin blouse, the black knee length pencil skirt and the shoes on. Sally clipped some pearl earrings on him and brushed his hair into a female style. Joe asked what he was supposed to do now. “As the business is in my name, I expect my secretary to be obedient. You can do your work like that. Later I have some letters to dictate so I expect you to sit on my knee” Joe thought abut her putting her hand up his slirt and he felt excited.

Sally prepared all the ingredients for dinner while Joe got on with sending out all the purchases bought from the on line web site they own. Joe was moaning the skirt was so tight, he could hardly walk. “That is the point of pencil skirts. To make you look sexy as you walk. In your case it gives you a woman’s walk. Swing one foot in front of the other. It makes your bum wiggle” Joe tried it and found he could walk but he felt silly. Sally said it was making her want to rip his clothes off of him.

After lunch Sally went upstairs and changed. She came back in a pair of grey slacks and a white shirt style blouse Joe asked what she thought she was doing. “As the manager of this firm, I want to get my secretary to take some dictation” She sat on a chair next to the table and patted her leg. Joe went and sat on it. They started kissing and he felt her hand struggle to get under his skirt and petticoat. Even though he was wearing a panty girdle he could feel Sally stroking his cock and his balls through the material. He was loving this attention.

After a half hour, Sally told him to get changed to meet their guest. “Keep the underwear on but get that nice floral flared dress and put it on” Joe didn’t know what she was on about so she went with him and got him changed. She felt him shudder with excitement as she pulled the zip up at the back. “You need more petticoats Joe” A couple of flared petticoats were produced and Sally got him to step into them and she pulled them up finally flouncing them out before pulling the dress down over them.

Sally went and brought a pinafore out and put the neck loop over his head and settle the breast bodice down over his chest. She tied the waist tapes making a nice large bow ate the back. “Aren’t you getting changed Sally?” Sally told him she wasn’t going to bother as they would soon be ripping the clothes off of each other once again.

“You look gorgeous in that with the frilled pinny contrasting against your skirt and blouse. It should look wonderful when you curtsy”. With that she applied all the makeup on him, from mascara, false eyelashes and blue eye shadow to deep red lipstick. She had only just finished when Rachael turned up. She too was wearing trousers. “Meet my wife Josephine, Rachael” Joe was stunned.

Rachel laughed. “Is she a good wife?” There was him as a man now wearing a skirt and the two women in trousers. “I can’t wait to throw her on the bed” Sally chipped in.

Dinner was eaten so Sally said “Josephine. It’s your turn to wash up” Joe looked at her and scowled. When he had washed up and put everything away he returned to the lounge where Sally and Rachael were talking. “Two teas please wife”

“I’m not your wife. I’m your husband”

“Silly. Husbands wear trousers. Wives wear skirts. What are you wearing?” Sally said with a big grin on her face.

”You wanted me to do it for the sake of that party”

“What party? That was weeks ago. You should have accepted earlier”

“Get me out of these clothes”

“No. I love them on you. You make a beautiful wife” Joe blushed. Joe found that Sally had double knotted the pinafore tape so he couldn’t undo it. He went for the scissors to cut it but Sally grabbed his wrists and slapped the handcuffs on him behind his back. “Leave it on for this evening and I’ll make it worth your while” Joe agreed so she released him. “Now, my beautiful wife, go and do your duty and make us two teas and don’t forget to curtsy”. Silently grumbling to himself Joe went and made them teas. He could hear them laughing and guessed they were laughing over him.

Taking the teas back on the trolley Joe was aware what Sally was doing. But somehow she had made it a natural progression. He curtsied as he entered the lounge. The two women looked at him. Rachel said “You really do make a beautiful woman. You should stay like that” Joe huffed.
That night in bed, Sally was a roaring tiger and Joe wasn’t long in shooting out his seeds. He laid back exhausted. By this marked the night where things really started to change. By the time Joe fully realised what was happening, it was too late. Sally never got her orgasm. As much as he tried to let her have hers, it was impossible.

The next day, Joe had to renew his membership to the golf club, tennis club and the gymnasium. Thanks to his messing up of the business a few years earlier, he had to use Sally’s card. She was the main named person and he was the additional one.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Tie or Be Tied

Re: Joe's new life part 2- enter Rachael

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

Good story so far although it looks like things are starting to go south for Joe. That's what he gets for agreeing to his wife's conditions for sex. Look forward to the next chapter.