The tie-up I'll never forget

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The tie-up I'll never forget

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Please understand, this story is entirely fictional, even though it may offer some things to think about and may even be educational. Any relations to the real world are only coincidental.

The story begins here.
Jaden, a young male who lives by himself, decided to practice his selfbondage skills. He was feeling horny and a recent event, where he did not perform optimally made him feel like he needed some punishment. The infaction was not severe, but this slave would definitely be required to be tied up and given some time to think about what he'd done.

Preperations
Jaden felt like some good hogtie would be a good start. First order of business for any slave, he got totally naked. He then got the arm cuffs, leg cuffs, a collar, some rope and chain. He tied the rope around his bed in such way that it would create anchor points for his chain and cuffs. The rope had loops and all the knots were tied under the bed.

Jaden would in no way be able to reach the knots under the bed while being secured on the bed.

With the ropes ready, a quick check to see if they come loose with force was performed, but they were very secure.

Jaden put on the collar on his neck and placed the padlock that he uses with it through the ring that locks the collar on his neck. He double checked that the collar was not on tight. Just enough to confine him by his neck if he had to. The padlock was not yet closed but was ready to be closed later on.

Cuffs went on his legs and arms, ready for the hog tie.

Jaden grabbed some padlock from his drawer and placed all the keys on a string. Using a frozen ice lock, the keys were secured to the ceiling above the bed. Jaden had done this 100 times now and knew it was extremely reliable. The keys would land close by and would produce a little sound for Jaden to know that the keys had dropped. This lock had a time estimated of approximately 70 minutes. 10 more minutes to get into bondage and 60 minutes to suffer and think of what he had done.

With the keys ready to be dropped, Jaden quickly checked that everything was in place. He went on the bed, put the chains for his legs between the holes in the rope and used padlocks to secure to his leg cuffs. Another chain next to his arms went straight to his collar. With the padlock there and the chain attached, he was now pretty much guaranteed to lie on bed. The chains for the legs towards his arms were longer to allow for some movement, making sure the keys could always be reached when dropped, but were tight enough to still severely restrict his movements. They too were attached with padlocks to his arm cuffs.

Jaden was now fully in his bondage position ready to wait and being in his punishment.

Jaden wiggled around but he was definitely secured in place well.

Jaden wandered off as he was thinking of what transpired days before that resulted in his punishment. Once he reflected back and were just laying on his bed, he got a bit tired. His arms started to cramp a little bit and so were his legs. The stiffness stopped him from falling asleep which was exactly as planned. It sucked, but he had to deal with it. It was punishment.

Jaden knew that an hour of being in this position would definitely pose a challenge, but he could do it.

While struggling in his bounds, time passed by until eventually the icelock had melted enough and the keys dropped.

The faint cling sound made Jaden excited. He could finally escape from his bondage. Yay.

His arms and legs were sore for sure. He was glad this was now over. All he had to do was to get to the keys and get out.

While wiggling back and forth, Jaden managed to get the keys. Feeling the keys one by one, he tried to locate the one for his arms as that would make things a whole lot easier.

He tried a key but it was not the right one. He tried another one, not the right one either. The third one was correct and one padlock for his arms was removed. This freed up one arm and made things easier. The second key for the other padlock was soon found and this freed his arms.

Jaden then used the other two keys to open the leg cuffs so he could stretch his legs. This was such an awesome feeling.

But then... Jaden panicked.

This is what happened next
The key for the collar. He did not grab that one. Given the padlock was already near the collar when he got it, he never thought of getting the key too, and the key was not in the lock like he usually keeps it. It must have fallen off. Noooo....

Jaden looked around but could not see the key for the padlock. It was probably in the other room where he keeps his bondage stuff. Jaden carefully checked, the padlock for the collar was definitely locked and this locked his body close to the matress by the ropes. There were no sharp objects in sight to cut the ropes and he did not have sharp nails. He could not reach the ropes with his teeth either to chew the ropes.

Jaden tried to get off the bed in an attempt to reach the knots under the bed but Jaden wanted escape to be impossible without the keys, and he did it. The knots were still outside of reach and it was impossible. Jaden was well stuck to his bed by just his collar and ropes tied to the bed. He was free to move is arms and legs but was otherwise completely nude. It was friday evening and he would be free for two days at least. He'd be stuck a long time.

There was nothing he could do. As time passed, it got later and later that evening. Jaden decided to try to get some sleep. He would sleep completely nude without blankets as they were below him tied under the ropes and it seemed impossible to get to them. Like a real slave.

Jaden woke up in the middle of the night as he started to feel cold and his inability to freely move due to the collar also did not help.

In a way, this was extremely sexy, being naked, tied up, impossible to get out, but frustrating because how the hell was he to get out?

Jaden's only hope was to survive until monday. Him not showing up at work would hopefully make his boss call the police or something, right?

Jaden fell asleep once more and woke up saturday morning. He felt he have had enough sleep by now and was just laying naked and tied up on his bed. He started to get hungry and thirsty, but that eventually went away again.

Jaden was scared immensely when suddenly his phone rang. It was outside of his reach though but he so wished he could get it. Then he could get emergency services to his house to free him.

His phone went silent but shortly after, rang again. His phone went silent again and remained silent.

Jaden was still laying on his bed, fully naked, secured to his bed by his collar feeling hungry and thirsty again. He kept moving around on his bed but it was useless.

Hours past when suddenly he heard noise from the hallway.

A womans voice yelled Jaden? Are you alright?

Jaden yelled back: Mom!!! I'm in my bedroom. Thank god you are here.

Jaden's mother (Beth) went to his bedroom to find him in his predicament and stopped right there. Her look to what she saw...

Beth: Jaden, who did this to you?

Jaden: Eh... I did this to myself, mom, but I'm stuck. Can you find the key in the other room? It should be in the top drawer.

Beth: Oh Jaden...

Jaden's mother went looking for the key, found it and gave it to Jaden who freed himself.

Jaden started to cry and hugged his mother.

Jaden: I'm so sorry for this, but I'm so happy you got worried and checked upon me.

Beth: It's alright, but this is something we have to talk about sometime. Do you do this often?

Jaden: I don't want to talk about it now, mom. Can I please get dressed and get some food and drink?

Beth: Alright. I'll leave you alone for now. Don't do stupid things like this again, young man. We'll talk about it next week.

The end.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.