Fantasy turned into reality part1

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Fantasy turned into reality part1

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Hello everyone

This will be my first fictional post so you may see a couple of mistakes as I am not the best writer / story teller

FANTASY TURNED INTO REALITY PART1

I drive out of the underground parking area and head for home after a very long and hectic week at work, I am completely exhausted and would just like to get a beer, shower and watch some TV.

Exactly 20 minutes later I get home, step into the doorway of my home and all of a sudden I hear a sharp loud honk at my gate. Thinking to myself, "who the bloody hell is that?" just to realise that I invited a colleague over to help fix my laptop. "Idiot", I think to myself and remember why Kaylee my colleague is at the gate.

Couple minutes later Kaylee and I get inside the house and I offer her something to drink.

Just so you can picture what Kaylee looks like, she is short, very fit looking with a fairly curvy body, brown eyes, long naturally brown curly hair. Today she is wearing a black leather pencil skirt, red peeptoe high heels and a dark blue lace semi see through top.

I get the laptop out and take it to Kaylee in the living room area where she is sitting at a desk. I tell her the problem and she gets on with it.

Me being a complete idiot completely forgot to clear the browsing history from Google which is actually where she will be looking to help fix my laptop. I get up and ask her if I could quickly check something on the laptop so I can clear the browsing history and she says "don't worry, I already saw your last 2 weeks browsing searches" and continues to click away on the laptop. I pretend to not care and she continues her sentence by asking "are you sure you want to be handcuffed to a bed, you know that's very dangerous right?" At that point I realised that she saw what I had googled and pretended to ignore the question. Me being as white as a sheet had no clue what to say and completely froze. "Mark, you look very pale" she said, clearly pointing out the obvious and had a little giggle after she found out his secret. Mark, clearly in shock, left to the bathroom trying to regather himself.

When he got back to the living room a few minutes later, Kaylee said "you are still to answer my question dear". Mark replied "pardon?", pretending not to know what she was talking about. Kaylee replied "nevermind, may I use your bathroom please?" Mark replied "yes" not knowing that Kaylee was secretly going to snoop around his house.

4 minutes later Kaylee returned to the living room and stood behind Mark leaning down next to his left ear and whispered "Mark, have you ever had REAL fun with a woman"? Mark, as in a state of complete panic, stood up and saw Kaylee with his handcuffs in her hand, and said to her "you can't just go snooping around my house". Kaylee replied "Oh who is going to stop me?" forcibly turned Mark around, slapped the handcuffs on his left wrist, sat him down in the chair and forced his right hand into the handcuffs behind the backrest of the chair.

END OF PART 1

If you are enjoying the story let me know and I shall continue
cdinbonds

Re: Fantasy turned into reality part1

Post by cdinbonds »

Well, so far so good! I like that you kept it fairly short, but left me wanting to know what happens next.

One thing I did notice is that you kind of changed from first person to third person point of view, which can get a little confusing, but no real biggie.

Please continue with part 2!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
wdever

Re: Fantasy turned into reality part1

Post by wdever »

Please continue with part II and all other parts you plan on writing...
good start...thanks