The Game 37 PFM

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 37 PFM

Post by Kay »

PFM

As the initial novelty of hypnosis wore off, things calmed down a bit. She didn’t wake up on her knees naked quite so often, (though certainly occasionally). And her trick with him, while amusing, wasn’t really all that useful, considering his normal reaction to the things she did to him. They continued to use the techniques mainly to create light but conscious trances, rather like meditation, which enhanced their other games quite nicely.
But then one day she woke slowly. Well, this is feeling familiar, she thought.
You’re kneeling again, said conscience.
Yes…
And naked.
Well, that’s only to be expected.
Your mouth is closed.
That’s something at least.
But your legs are open. Quite open. And you aren’t usually leaned forward with your head on your crossed arms and your tail in the air.
True… And I suppose you’re enjoying this…?
Of course. I like anything that makes you look like a slut. And this is a pretty good pose for slutting. Can you move?
She tried. No, it appears not.
So, naked, kneeling, legs open, and helpless. That’s some professional grade slutting. Stuck like this with your tail in the air for who knows how long?
At least I’m not outside by the fence.
No, you aren’t. That’s too bad, but I’m sure you’ll end up there eventually. He seems to have discovered a new magic word, so I’m sure there will be many opportunities. I must say you look very inviting.
I can imagine…
Available to all comers.
She felt a sudden pang. He wouldn’t pose her like this and then invite Ian would he? Surely not…
But in the next moment that train of thought was broken. The monitor, which she hadn’t noticed on the floor in front of her, flashed on. She gasped in surprise as conscience cooed with delight.
Why aren’t you just the prettiest thing!
The camera had been placed on or near the floor at a three-quarter rear angle so her raised hips, widespread legs, and exposed sex almost filled the screen. She wasn’t, as it happened, quite naked. She was wearing the black sheer stockings which rather added to the effect. Reveals in the mirror or on screen were always powerful and sometimes startling. They gave you the third person view that imagination could only suggest. This one was no exception. ‘Available’ was putting it mildly. The pose screamed, ‘come and get it!’ As she was still getting used to the view a voice came on. “ lordosis is a sexual response in mammals, such as mice and cats, that consists of a ventral arching of the spine to facilitate coition…” It went on in a dry documentary fashion for quite some time as her image continued to fill the screen.
Isn’t that sweet, murmured conscience. And you thought he wasn’t romantic…
That’s about enough of that, she thought. She tried to move again but only succeeded in wiggling her tail.
“Ah, very pretty! I see you’ve awakened. Any questions?” he said entering the playground.
“Well, I could ask what’s going to happen, but I’m pretty sure I know…When can I move?”
During her previous sessions her immobility had varied from five to fifteen minutes.
“This spell is a bit different from the last one. You’ll remain immobile until I break the spell. Until I do, you’ll just be a lovely erotic sculpture. I wonder if Ian is interested in art…?”, he mused, because of course they thought alike…
“You wouldn’t…” she began, but then realized that issuing a challenge right now was probably not the wisest thing she could do. “I mean, please don’t…”
“Ah, well probably not. For now, you can watch the monitor and think how pretty you look. I’m sure your conscience is enjoying the view.”
He didn’t hear her squeal of agreement from the astral plane.
“I shall have my wicked way with you eventually. In an hour or so. That’s how the spell is broken. Isn’t that a lovely Sleeping Beauty variant? There’s just one other tiny thing. Before I do…”
“Yes…?
“You’re going to have to ask me to.”
“…Ask you…”
“That’s right. But no euphemisms allowed. I want to hear lovely obscenities, please. Well, I think you’re all set here,” he said standing up.
“You can think of all the lovely things you’re going to say. I have some things to do, but I’ll check in on you from time to time, ask how you’re doing. I’m sure you’ll have something you want to ask me.”

Well, said conscience shall we practice?
Be still, I’m thinking…
What’s to think about? Two words will do it. Well, three if you want to be polite.
Hush!
Because there was a problem, as he well knew. It was why he had set it up like this. And she knew it was silly. But the thing was… despite all they had done, her to him, him to her…
She just didn’t use language like that…
Oh, no? said conscience. How about when you asked him to fuck your mouth? That was pretty direct.
That was an act of contrition. And you insisted.
Or when you were in the pillory…?
That was the corset talking…
She knew it was irrational. He had even teased her about it. She had no moral objections to such language and didn’t mind it in others. It just wasn’t something she did.
But I think it’s something that you’re going to do now. I have a feeling that you’re going to get quite a bit of practice, in fact…
And she knew as she waited for him to come back that conscience was right. She usually was.

Over the course of the next few days she ‘woke’ in various places. Once it was the side patio, which was fairly sheltered and private. Once was the living room, which was completely private, but… odd. And once it was, indeed, outside by the fence, which was not private at all. Admittedly she was back under the trees, and it was night, but still… Her voice sounded very loud to her when she had to speak, which he insisted that she do clearly and distinctly. And at great length. And even that paled to the time she woke on her knees, tail raised in the middle of a brightly lit stadium filled with cheering fans. Her requests into a microphone rang out over echoing loudspeakers and the crowd cheered each one. It was all done with the VR set of course, but it felt real. For that one he gave her some new things to say as well.

And life went on. One day she was tidying in the playroom. The nature of the space as multipurpose catch all room meant it was a never-ending task if they weren’t to be buried. She had just moved a small table to get at a chest of drawers when some things came tumbling off a wardrobe. So it ever went. I can’t move in this place without something falling on me, she thought, not for the first time. Then she set about picking them up. A box of old clothes they had intended for the thrift store and never got around to. A smaller box of keys whose locks were long lost. And we kept these why…? A book…
Which she didn’t recognize… It was a slim, somewhat tattered paperback.
When she looked at the title, Techniques of Hypnotism, she realized the significance of what she had found. To break a spell, you traditionally needed the magic word, which she still hadn’t found. But there is also another way to completely defeat the evil wizard. You can steal his Booke of Shadowes…
She regarded it and considered. She wanted very much to spirit it away and devour its contents, but if he should discover it missing before she could return it… Too risky. After some thought she took out her phone and, feeling like a spy from a 60’s secret agent caper movie, she photographed the pages. Fortunately, it wasn’t a very long book. Then she carefully replaced everything, clothes, keys, and book as well as she could and retired to her lair to plot a dastardly plan. She was good at those.

When she studied the book, she realized that they must both be very good hypnotic subjects. Certainly if they hadn’t been their original accidental imprintings wouldn’t have worked so well, if at all. And given the rudimentary level of their skills when they first tried hypnotism it was a wonder they had got any results whatsoever. But as she read on, she also learned that they hadn’t done anything wrong exactly. They just lacked knowledge. How to judge levels of trance, how best to formulate suggestions, how to design triggers. When she finished, she still didn’t possess his magic words, but she felt that she had begun to understand the nature of the kneeling spells. She also could see some possibilities. There was definite scope for improvement.

He woke slowly. Someone was beside him…? No, it was the large mirror. Oh good, a mirror reveal. He focused and regarded his situation. All right, I’m wearing lacy black panties, bra to match with breast forms (of course), black stockings, suspenders, high heels… or in other words, Tuesday… he looked at his face. Yep, lipstick and eye shadow. Definitely Tuesday. But I’m also kneeling. My head is resting on my arms and my ass in the air…
uh oh…
“I see you’ve awakened.” she said as she came in carrying a small box.
“You look quite comfortable there. I know I didn’t have to make you dress up but you’re so decorative. Shall I see if Ian is home?”
He tried to move but produced only a slight head shake.
“No, you can’t move. Would you like to ask me anything?”
He began to shake his head again but then said,
“Please fuck me…”
His eyes widened in surprise.
“Good girl. It seems to be working nicely. It’s an interesting sensation, isn’t it? For the time being that will be your response to any question. I know you encouraged me to say anything, as long as it was obscene. But you don’t have such a creative range. I’m afraid you have a vocabulary of only three words right now. It makes you rather a boring conversationalist, but at least you’re polite…”
She opened the box and began to lay out the contents. The first was a plain dildo, one of the smaller ones.
His eyes widened.
Next came a slightly larger one. He recognized it as the vibrating one.
Finally, she brought out one of the penis castings and set it on the floor where he could see it.
“Did you want to say something?”
He tried not to she could see, but in vain. “Please fuck me…” was the inevitable response.
“I know you’re impatient to begin. Now this is basically the same curse you cast on me, but I’ve added a few twists. As well as answering questions, every ten or fifteen seconds or so you’re going to say, well, you know what you’re going to say, don’t you?”
“Please fuck me…”
“Good girl, that’s right. And you’re going to say it whether I’m here or not, whether you want to or not. I thought about giving you one of the other lovely things you had me say, but this is so direct and to the point. The other little thing is that every time you do say it, your desire will go up a little bit. You’re saying it now because you have to, but after you’ve asked, oh a hundred times or so I think you’ll be very eager to start and your request will be very sincere... Oh, I almost forgot…”
She knelt by him and whispered in his ear, “…tutu…”
Then she sat back and watched the magic happen as his penis rapidly stiffened. She was impressed. She had hoped, but had not been quite sure, that two spells would work simultaneously.
“Oh, that doesn’t look at all comfortable… let me pull these down…”
She untangled him and drew the panties down as far as his outspread legs would allow.
“ There, now you’ll be all ready when I come back. Eventually. I know he won’t have much part to play, but I wouldn’t want him to feel left out. I’ll be back from time to time… Should I bring my camera I wonder…”, she added thoughtfully.
And with that she left the playground.
Ok, she worked out the question and answer suggestion technique. But I can still control what I say… She can’t have laid a spell that specific. It just takes willpower. He clenched his teeth.
A moment later and completely without meaning to he said, “Please fuck me…” to the empty room and felt his penis twitch and get a bit harder.
Over the course of an hour or so he said it many, many more times.
kinbaku

Re: The Game 37 PFM

Post by kinbaku »

Whoever digs a pit for another will fall into it himself.

By the way, ... I have a very good book if you would like to specialize in hypnosis. You can never know what it's good for. :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I was curious what PFM means. I found a few meanings that can serve. The bests kept for last. :rofl:
Public Financial Management, Proxy Formation Model, Preventive Fleet Maintenance, Pro-Active Fault Management, Prefaulted Module, Prospective Faculty Member, Parts Forecasting Model, Personnel Files Maintenance, Precision Flight Mode, Port Filtering Mode, Packet Forwarding Module, Power Factor Module, Proximity Fragmentation Mine, Premises Facilities Management, Pension Funds Management, Prison Fellowship Ministries, Personal File Manager, Pulse Frequency Modulation, Pipe Facing Machine, Pulsed Force Mode, Progressive Future Music, Pelvic Floor Muscle, Plan For Maintenance, Pen for Men, Pre-Flight Message, Process Flow Model, Pure Freaking Magic, Potential Fresh Meat, Pray for Me, Please Forgive Me.
Kay

Post by Kay »

Please forgive me is almost right...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Kay wrote:Please forgive me is almost right...
I guess the "forgive" part is the "almost" right... :D :D :lol:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Kay

Post by Kay »

:D