The Game 36 TheWord

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 36 TheWord

Post by Kay »

The Word
She was feeling very comfortable and peaceful, kneeling in the middle of the playground, arms crossed behind her. Well, nothing new there. She was also naked.
Definitely nothing new there. Her mouth was open in invitation. Or perhaps she had already performed, she wasn’t sure. She didn’t think she had, but that was the thing. She didn’t actually remember how she got here or what she had done…
She never did.

The great success of several of their clothing items, the tutu for him, the corset for her, Fifi for both, had given rise to some speculation. If they put aside the explanations of witchcraft and possession (which he wasn’t sure he was completely ready to) it left some sort of psychological imprinting. It seemed that they were both very susceptible to some form of suggestion, so naturally, being still semi-isolated and needing a Project, they began to research hypnotism.
The internet, being the vile place it is, did not disappoint. They found many videos of varying degrees of plausibility, and many (many) stories which ranged from intriguing to appalling. In short, it was the same Drinking From A Firehose experience which characterized most internet research. But eventually they found a few articles and a couple of videos which showed promise. They began practical work.

She remained on her knees, her hands behind her. They were careful not to leave each other alone or un-watched when they were tied or otherwise immobilized, though from time to time it might seem that way. But she wasn’t bound. Her wrists weren’t tied, they were just crossed. She could move them at any time.
Well, eventually. She wasn’t paralyzed exactly. It was just that when she came out of her trances it took a while to figure out how to move again. She didn’t know if that was a post trance suggestion of his or just something that happened. Her mouth was still open. She could probably close it, she thought, but it seemed like too much trouble.

Even with their rudimentary skills it turned out that both of them could enter a hypnotic state fairly easily. Implanting suggestions or sensitizing them to new things though was harder. As she didn’t really know how it had happened the first time, duplicating the effect proved tricky. She tried him with his various bras, but he had already come to terms with them, and some he quite liked already. The corset also looked cute on him but she wasn’t able to establish any definite imprints or associations. Fifi was of course Fifi and she didn’t dare to involve Her. Finally she turned to the tutu again as a kind of control, and at that point she had her first success. Well, it’s not what I was expecting, she thought, but it may be amusing…

“So what are we doing?”, he asked. She had told him to meet her in the playground but hadn’t told him why. He looked around nervously. The pillory was still covered. There were no implements on display. The restraints were still tidied discreetly away.
“It’s ok, we’re not doing anything special today. I just wanted to show you something. I would like you now, as unerotically as possible to remove your clothes. I repeat, I have no evil designs on your person today. Nothing to get excited about.”
Puzzled, but intrigued, he complied.
“Now you stand over there, and I’ll be way over here. Now, this worked when you were in trance. We’ll see how it goes with you awake.”
She paused, and then said very clearly, “Tutu.”
“What? Why did you…?” and then he looked down in amazement. His penis, without any apparent reason or stimulus, was stiffening, faster than it ever had. In three seconds it swelled and in less than five seconds it was fully hard.
“How did you…?
“I have the Word. I’ve given you an ‘on switch’! I hoped that would work out of trance, but I wasn’t sure. Oh, we’re going to have such fun!”
And knowing her he was sure they would. Or at least she would. An erection was a very fine and useful thing to have, but there was an appropriate time and place. He could just imagine the situations where she would lean over and whisper in his ear…
“And is there an ‘off switch’?” he asked, slightly embarrassed as he always was when he was naked, fully aroused and she was fully clothed.
“Ah, poor dear. I’m afraid not. In your trances they tended to be rather long lasting, which could come in handy if we want to make any more casts.”
He shrugged and reached for his shorts. Just another Weird Day, but she, knowing full well how his state made him feel said, “No, just leave them off. You can put them back on when it’s subsided.”
As she had said, it took a while.

In the days that followed she delighted in tormenting him. He would be involved in something, she would ambush him with a quick “tutu!” and then depart claiming prior business, leaving him to deal with the situation as best he could. Occasionally she took pity on him and helped.
Then one day she approached him, but before she could speak he said something first…
And that was the first time she “woke”, kneeling, naked, mouth open, hands behind her.
Ah, said conscience. He seems to have developed his own Word.
So it seems.
And I notice that you can’t move either.
Ah, that’s interesting.
But what did he actually say?
She realized that she couldn’t remember. Obviously there was a trigger, but try as she might she couldn’t recall what it had been.
In the days that followed she “woke” in the living room, in the bedroom, on both patios. Once she came to at the bottom of the garden by the alley fence and had to wait for five minutes or so until she could finally move again. And of course her clothes were nowhere to be seen…
He’s getting back at you, you know, for your… reluctance to perform….
I know he is. But I can usually get in the first shot.
Well, yes of course you can, but he can always counter, which leaves you naked on your knees and him with an erection that needs attention. Who do you suppose wins that exchange?

She continued to hypnotize him, but she couldn’t implant anything else. Having an instant “on switch” was amusing, but he had never had a problem in that department anyway. And while it was fun, it didn’t really give her Power over him, while his spell definitely had Power over her. They both knew that whatever they had wasn’t really magic, (probably), but lately they tended to use the language of spells and conjurations rather than clunky psychospeak. The explanatory power seemed about the same. So her new Project was working to understand and break his spell. In fairy tales the key was always knowing the magic word, wasn’t it? But no matter how hard she tried she could never remember it. Perhaps, she thought, if she could watch the process…
She set a camera up secretly in the playground, and after a couple of days she “woke” in the playground. When she could move, even before dressing, she quickly checked the recording. At last she saw the instant that she fell into trance. He spoke, her expression went blank, she stripped, knelt, crossed her hands behind and opened her mouth. He regarded her for a moment, patted her breast and then left. She had fully expected that he would use her mouth, but apparently today he just wanted an erotic home decoration. Seeing it happen was all very interesting. Seeing the third person view always was, but annoyingly she hadn’t actually been able to make out what he had said. The sound levels weren’t right. She sighed, replaced the camera and went off to find some clothes.
Days went by, life went on and other games were played. But occasionally she would “wake” in one place or another. Sometimes his penis was in her mouth, and once she was sucking one of her custom dildos. He had thoughtfully placed her in front of the mirror for that one. She noted with interest that even though she was “paralyzed” she hadn’t forgotten how to suck…
Finally one day it was the playground again. Hah! Got you now, she thought. As soon as she could move she got up, put on her shorts and tshirt (which this time had been helpfully left beside her) and went to the camera. She set the playback. On the screen she saw them both enter the playground. She remembered that much. “Just a moment…” he said. She half turned. This time the volume was perfect…
She “woke”, kneeling naked in the playground.
Well, I suppose we should have seen that coming, said conscience quietly.
So now what do we do?
We could ask him, said conscience.
And I’m sure he’d tell us. And then where do you suppose we’d be?
True… right here, naked, with your mouth open…
Damn, she thought as she waited again.

On a Saturday night they all sat down again for another tele dinner, which had become one of their traditions to the point that it no longer seemed strange. Ian was a stunning redhead this evening. The dinner and conversation were splendid as they sat around a table whose ends were on opposite sides of town.
“Well, my dears,” as they sipped after dinner wine, “Tell me all.”
“All?” she said.
“You’ve had all my gossip. Now I want all of your sordid, salacious details. I’m sure there have been some. I haven’t talked to you for some weeks and I know your evil mind hasn’t been idle.”
“Oh, you mean all…”
So she told the tale of their experiments in hypnotism and/or magic spells, depending on which explanation you favored. Ian listened with rapt attention, but when they had finished he said,
“Well, it’s a lovely story and you must write it all down, and I admit I’ve seen some strange things in your establishment,” He paused and then said, “but I’m afraid I find some of that a bit too… fanciful…?”
“Fanciful? Moi?”
“I’m afraid so. Lovely story though,” he quickly added, not wishing to offend.
“I see.”
She turned from Ian with a half-smile. He had a sinking feeling that he knew where this was going.
“Would you be a dear and strip for this lovely lady?”
“No, I couldn’t…” but she cut him off.
“I won the game today, so I think I’m still in charge. I’m afraid I must insist.”
He knew an argument he wasn’t going to win, so with as good grace as he could he stood and stripped for the beautiful and appreciative redhead on the screen. At least he wasn’t wearing lingerie this evening. Not any more…
Once again he wasn’t sure if it was better thinking it was a beautiful girl, or knowing it was Ian…
“All right, stand just there,” she said. “Can you see, Ian?”
“Yes, perfectly.”
She went to the toybox and took out something.
“Is that…?”
“Yes. My very own magic wand. It seemed appropriate.”
She posed dramatically, (being careful to remain in frame) pointed the wand at her naked captive and said, “Tutu…”
The effect was immediate. With repeated practice it now happened even faster. Ian gasped.
“That’s not real…! You changed the camera speed…”
“100 percent real, dear. When you can come in person I’m sure he would be glad to show you.”
“I swear if you could bottle whatever you have…”
She was overjoyed. It was almost, but not quite impossible to surprise Ian, and she cherished the occasions when they could pull it off, but her victim broke into her thought.
“I think Ian should see our other result as well, don’t you?”
“What…?” And then with a jolt she realized what he was saying.
“Oh…ahhh…No, we… I couldn’t…”
“I think we must. It’s only fair…”
He had found a pencil and paper and was writing something. He held it up to the video camera.
“Ian, if you would just read that? I think you may find it interesting.”
Ian moved close to the screen. He frowned.
“What, just that?” He shrugged. “All right…”
“No, wait…” she began.
Ian said the Word.
kinbaku

Re: The Game 36 TheWord

Post by kinbaku »

Always dangerous to play with hypnotic words. :mrgreen: