Cheryl learns the ropes.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Cheryl learns the ropes.

Post by restricted »

If Cheryl Hawkins had one major fault, it was curiosity. That curiosity was to lead her into trouble but at the time, she did not know it. Her boyfriend was away in Germany working for his company so she was alone. He would not be back for three months apparently.

It started out one day when Cheryl was free, that she went to the local park. Finding a bench, she sat down to have some sandwiches and a drink. It was a nice warm day, with a cloudless blue sky, Carol was at peace with the world.

While she sat there, she looked into some bushes across the path. There was something there. Carol ignored it, or rather tried to ignore it, but all the time her attention kept going back to whatever it was. Eventually, Cheryl looked around and saw no one about so went to get it.

She reached into the bush and found it to be a plastic bag. When she looked inside she saw a lot of magazines. Carol thought she would take them home and have a quiet read. There was rubbish on the TV that night.

After dinner that night, Cheryl got the plastic bag and took a few magazines out. Most of them had pictures of scantily girls securely tied up on the covers. She thought they must be crime magazines, but as she started to read the stories inside she realised that the covers were to reflect the stories of girls who like to be tied up. Carol could not see the sense in that at all. She thought it was weird. Why give up your freedom just to wriggle around all tied up? It seemed stupid to her. However, the more stories she read, the more intrigued she got.

There were stories of kidnapping, stories of self-bondage where it had gone wrong and they were caught. Some were even stories of people getting tied up and being left like that, completely tightly tied up and helpless, maybe because of revenge, or people playing around. Still, it seemed strange. “They must be insane” she thought.

That night, she had a dream that it was her that was caught and tied up. The dream was so realistic that she remembered it in the morning and had to masturbate. She had one intense orgasm. “Wow. I must dream like that again” she thought. Then she got up and went about her daily tasks.

All day long she kept thinking about her dream. She would have to read more stories. Maybe she could have another orgasm like that. A couple of stories later, one of a woman spread eagled naked and a woman all dressed in figure hugging black leather, was using a vibrator on her, and stopping just before she came.

Another where a woman was bound naked. Her feet fastened to the floor and a rope that went from the ceiling between her legs and back up to the ceiling and across to another spot where a woman was adding weights to the rope. This got her thinking what would that feel like?

Again, she had a dream. She was naked and in a pillory, bent over so her boyfriend could use her in every way possible. The next day again she remembered the dream. Without thinking, her finger found their way to her pussy and she rubbed away until again she had a huge earth shattering orgasm. She thought that if only reading about being tied up did it for her, she should try it for herself. She wondered what it was like being at the mercy of someone else. Oh well, time to shower and get ready for work.

Cheryl worked in a hardware and decorating warehouse. All day she rushed around making up orders. At one time, when she had to get a lot of rope, she nearly asked “who are you going to tie up?” However, she but her tongue. Later she wished she had asked in a cheeky mood and would have volunteered for the role.

She was glad that day was over. Now she could go back and read another couple of stories. Cheryl realised she was enjoying these stories. The next story she read, was from the point of view of the person tying the victim up. Cheryl found that interesting. She wondered how she would feel if she tied someone up. She could feel herself getting warm at the thought. Her gagged victim lying there with her hands tied behind her back as she tied her feet together, her eyes blazing at her as she gloated that while she was free, her victim was now immobilised and at her mercy to do what she liked with her.

It was then she realised none of the stories were about women tying men up. They were about women tying women up or men tying women up. But then she came upon one about a woman who tied a man up and she wondered if she could convince her boyfriend to let her tie him up and have her way with him.

But that thought soon passed at the next story where a girl was kidnapped and locked in a cell, chained to the wall. She imagined how she would feel if it were her and the cell door was closed and she was alone. Listening to the lock closing.

Her boyfriend, Dave, flew home but said he would only have a weekend and have to fly back. Everything had gone wrong and they would have to start all over again. Cheryl didn’t know whether to ask him if she could tie him up. She was about to say something when he said “Look, you need as break. I’ll be gone for 3 months. Why don’t you phone Liz up and stay with her? I know you like history and old castles. The pair of you could look round the old the castle and see what you can find. There might be treasures hidden. There is a rumour of one being stashed away”

“Blackrock Castle? I’ve heard the rumours but no one has ever found it yet so it must be false”
“Well, phone her and have a go. It will get you away from the house and give you a break”
Cheryl said she would, but to make sure, Dave phoned Liz on her behalf just to make sure she went. The weekend was soon over and Dave had to go back. Cheryl had to go to work the next day. But she did have time to read more stories.

Once again, the memory of that dream stuck in her mind. She was tightly bound and gagged, a woman was tying her up, gloating she was her prisoner. Finally being shoved into a cupboard and having the doors bolted shut on her. Without thinking, she was frigging herself to yet another almighty orgasm. That did it. She had to try being tied up and tying someone up.

As she got a good staff discount, Cheryl bought a lot of rope and duct tape. She had to try it. Best on her own to see what the excitement is about. However, she didn’t do it for a few days. Instead contented herself with the stories in the magazines. She liked the pictures of the girls struggling hopelessly.

Cheryl was a little worried she was becoming a lesbian. Maybe she could look on line to see if there were any videos of people being tied up. She found a lot. Some were week plots, but she liked s few where men were tied up and the woman used his body to satisfy themselves. This really got her worked up and she thought she would love to do this to Dave. Maybe if she broached the subject they could take turns at it.

Again, she had an enormous orgasm. She was really liking this bondage even though she hadn’t tried it herself yet. Another video where s girl was kidnapped and taken to a cellar and bound to a post got her wet once again. She had no option than to ease her frustration. One that got to her was a girl was tied naked between two posts. She was sitting on a bench and she was told that they had 100 soldiers all sexually starved so she would have to service all 100 of them.

Finally Cheryl stripped, got the rope out wrapped some around her ankles fastening them together. Like the videos showed, she wrapped rope above and below her knees. Tying each lot off each time. That was her legs fastened. She had to think what to do about her hands. She made a loop of rope, folded it back so it became two loops slipped her hands into the loops and pulled the rope so the loops closed on her hands. Lying naked on her bed, Cheryl realised how free she felt. Unable to prevent anything happening to her, but taking that responsibility away from her. She wriggled her lower body backwards and forwards trying to get another orgasm, but she was unable to get anywhere near it. It was disappointing for her. She needed someone to tie her up.

The next day at work, all she could think of was being tied up. Maybe she could ask one of the young lads if they wouldn’t mind tying her up, but she was too embarrassed to ask anyone. Maybe if she slyly turned the subject to bondage when they were in the rope area. It was her luck though that whenever she had to get rope, none of the lads were there.

Carol went home disappointed again. Then she thought of Liz. “I wonder if she would help”. Cheryl phoned Liz and said she had three weeks holiday cowing to her so asked could she come to stay. Liz said she would love to. As the pair had known each other for many years, Carol thought she would bite the bit and a ease the conversation towards bondage.

“There is a young lad in our warehouse. He is ever so cute. I have work with him and he makes me hot. If I could get him into the rope section, I’d jump him and tie him up and take him home with me”
“Oh, you are into bondage. You want to tie someone up?”
“Yes, but I want to see what it feels like being tied up as well”
Liz laughed. “Bring your stuff with you and I will help you out”
“You are into bondage as well?”
“For many years. I always dreamed of tying you up so you were at my mercy”
“You would do that for me”
“Of course. But I won’t untie you. You would have to escape by yourself”
“That is getting me excited”
“It is me as well. Seeing you naked and unable to prevent me from using and abusing you”¬
"Are you a lesbian?"
“No. Men have their purposes, but the female body is designed to be tied up”
A bit more talk about everyday things and then Liz said, “I have put on a little weight. Not much but I’m now a size 12. What are you?”
“I’m the same size. I work out”
“Wow. Come up whenever you like. I have a little secret I will tell you when you get here”

The call ended and Cheryl went back to the magazines. By the end of that week, she had read the lot and was now looking forward to Liz tying her up and her getting even.
He sent Dave an email to say she was at Liz’s place, packed her car and went off to the wilds of Northumbria.
Liz made her feel welcome and they sat down to recall old times. Cheryl couldn’t wait. She turned the conversation to bondage. Liz said “You just can’t wait can you. Okay. I’ll tie you up for now and we can talk while you try to escape”

Hands tied behind her back, elbows tied together, ankles and knees bound and they had a long conversation. Eventually Liz asked, “How do you feel being at my mercy?” “Strange. I feel restricted and yet free” “That is because you have the responsibility of whatever happens next taken away from you”
“What will happen to me? Nothing will it”
“I could sell you to a brothel or an ugly man who will never untie you, maybe even ship you abroad”.
“You won’t do that”
“How can you stop me? Right, I’m off to bed. I’ll leave you here to escape”
“You can’t leave me like this”
“What are you going to do about it? I told you I wouldn’t untie you. To make sure I get a good night’s sleep, which is far more than you will get, I’ll have to gag you” Liz cleave gagged Cheryl and closed the door leaving her to struggle. 30 minutes later, Liz came back and untied Carol. “I thought you weren’t going to untie me?” “I said I would tie you up naked. I have to get you undressed rather than in jeans and t-shirt. I’ll do it tomorrow when we have a bit more time. In the meanwhile, I’ll show you what I have found in Blackrock castle”

Cheryl went to sleep knowing that tomorrow she will be fully bound. The next morning, Liz said to her she looked excited. She was. They hurried through breakfast and went to the castle. In the distance was a woman all dressed in black. Liz said she didn’t know what she had done to upset her, but the woman really had a grudge for her.

“In case you are wondering, I found the treasure. Don’t tell anyone or I’ll be in trouble. It’s treasure trove” Cheryl said she would keep quiet about it. “Of course, if I were bound and gagged, I would have to remain silent wouldn’t I!”

“You really are into it aren’t you” “I’m trying my best to see what it is all about” “It’s about surrendering your freedom to someone else’s will” Cheryl said no more as they had reached the entrance to the ruined castle.
Liz broke the silence “I was looking round and realised that all castles have dungeons. But this one only had two cells in the building. Well at the time it was built, it was rather savage. So I started looking at the walls. I found a secret entrance and went back with a torch. There were lots more cells. Small, some just about big enough for four people.

Liz handed Cheryl a torch as they entered the hidden doorway. “When you phoned up, I replaced all the old rusty chains in one of the cells with new ones so I can leave you there fastened to the walls. Cheryl was beginning to feel the heat build-up between her legs again. “What did you do with the money? You can’t put it in your bank can you” “I started a company up using an engineering firm near here” “Making what?” “All sorts of things, but I had a dozen chastity belts made. They are adjustable, which is unusual for a woman’s chastity belt. Surprisingly, they were sold out in two days. So I had a couple more made and more being made right now. I also copied the old scold’s bridle. Some men bought them for their wives. It was funny in the village seeing women trying to have a conversation with the bridle on. But it was a challenge to see who could get through a day without talking and yet still do all their shopping. The villagers loved it. Now they make it a yearly thing with the day being sponsored by the local shop”

They came to a solid oak door with a small barred window. Three heavy bolts and a lock made it impossible to escape. Liz opened it up. “When you are ready, I will lock you to the wall side so you can see how you are slowly being hidden away from the world”. By now, Cheryl wanted to get rid of her pent up frustration. Liz said they can start tomorrow as they needed to go into town to get food later today.

Liz started to look at the magazines. “I can see why you took up bondage. These stories are good, but not as good as the story you will be in tomorrow”. Cheryl went around the shop in a daze. She was glad to be back at the cottage again. The two girls sat round talking. Liz said that if they start out real early, Cheryl could spend all day in the dungeon, helpless shackled to the wall, crying out with no one to help her. Carol was getting excited again.

The next morning Cheryl put on her jeans and jumper and they walked down to the castle. Carol with her hands tied behind her back and cleave gagged being towed by Liz. They made their way to the dungeons and found the cell where Liz had put all new chains in. The only difference was that instead of the manacles being riveted shut, they had built in locks. Unlike handcuffs which are only thin, these are 2 inches wide, close over the wrist and the built in lock holds them closed.

Liz undid the cell door. “You have been found guilty of treason to the village and have been sentenced to life imprisonment” Carol, playing up to it begged Liz not to do it. “Get those clothes off. We will give them to the needy. You will not need clothes now” The gag was removed, “Oh, I beg you. Don’t leave me like this” “Silence. You are here to be punished not to model clothes. Now strip” Cheryl put her hands together in a begging fashion. “Please. I’m begging you. Don’t leave me alone in this dungeon. It’s inhuman” “You are not here to decide what is inhuman or not. You are here to be punished. Get those clothes off”

Cheryl removed her shoes, jumper and stepped out of her jeans. Liz took them and put them outside the cell. Going back into the cell she shouted at Cheryl. “Back to the wall. Now” Her voice had changed and took Cheryl by surprise. Liz was certainly getting into the act. A little bit too much Cheryl thought.

Liz pushed Cheryl back to the wall and pushed her hands into the manacles, closing them round her wrists and locking them in place. Cheryl had about 2 feet of movement and could just reach her sides at her waist level. Liz tied her feet together. Now she could not move. “I said I would tie you up naked. So naked you will be” Cheryl went to scream at her and the gag was replaced. The bra of the bikini was slipped up exposing her breasts. One wrist was unshackled and Liz forced her hand back through the bra. That was reshackled and the other one was give the same treatment. Cheryl was screaming at the invasion of her decency. Liz lightly stroked her breasts paying attention to her nipples. Cheryl was getting damp.

Liz gave a grin, “I said naked” so pulled the bikini bottom down and tied some rope above the briefs. After untying the original rope, the briefs were pulled out from under Cheryl's feet. Now it was time for the manacles to go on the ankles. Carol now stood there completely exposed, her hands unable to protect herself and her feet just far enough apart to give access to her pussy. Liz removed the gag once more and Cheryl started to scream. “Give me my clothes back” Liz laughed mockingly at her. “Oh no. You thought I was going to do you a favour. Silly. I have decided to use you to entertain men. All day until you are sore. I can make a lot of money from you” “Dave knows I am here. He will come looking for me” “But he doesn’t know where the entrance is does he. I am the only person apart from you who knows where the entrance is and you can’t tell him where you are can you. Oh well, I had better be going. I have some clothes that need taking to a charity shop. Yours. You won’t need them anymore. I won’t gag you. You can waste your energy shouting and screaming. There is no one around and even if they were, they wouldn’t find you would they!” Cheryl carried on begging Liz not to do it. She was more than a little frightened by Liz’s sudden change of attitude. Liz was now showing her dominant side. Liz left the room and came back with a chastity belt for Cheryl and one of the scold’s bridles. “I’d put the belt on you, but you have to be ready for your clients. I might be able to get 20 men a day wanting to fuck you. Aren’t you lucky?” Cheryl begged her that she had enough and wants to be released. “You might have, but I’ve only just started. Have fun. I’ll leave you here all on your own with no one to ride in and rescue you” Liz left the items on the floor, hung the keys to the manacles, belts and bridles on a peg so Cheryl could see them and not get them, then walked out of the room. Carol hard the bolts slide home and the lock closing. Liz hung the cell key on a hook so she wouldn’t lose it.

Cheryl saw Liz’s face at the bars looking at her and then a loud laugh before Liz had gone. Liz had gone back to the cottage to tidy up. Cheryl knew she could not escape, but it didn’t stop her trying to get her wrists out of the manacles.

Cheryl watched as the sun gave a bit more light in the dungeon. Obviously the sun had moved round a bit more. She wondered what it would be like when the sun went down. Pitch back and cold with it. An hour went by although it seemed like hours by now. Cheryl was getting bored. “Oh hurry up Liz. I’ve had enough of this” she thought, “I want to have my freedom back”.

Cheryl heard something move outside the cell and thought it must be Liz coming back for her. The door swung open. It was the woman that Liz said had a grudge against her. “Well, well, what have we here then? A pretty little captive indeed” “Who are you?” “I followed Liz and found the entrance to these cells and thought that with a bit of luck, I can capture Liz and force her to sell me the patent for her ideas. Of course, it will be dirt cheap” “Liz will never sell the ideas” “Oh but she will as I have some keys near enough the same as Liz’s keys that she left here, so unless she sells, you stay here forever, chained to the wall” Cheryl went to say
something, but the woman butted in. “We enjoy our yearly festivities but hate it when the bridles get locked on us for the day. Now you are about to find out what it is like. Open your mouth” Liz refused. The woman pinched Chery’s nose and shoved a gag in her mouth when it had to be opened to breath.

Once that was done, the woman stepped back and took a look at Cheryl, whose eyes were blazing. “Very pretty. You make a lovely prisoner”. With that she stepped forward and started to fondle Cheryl’s breasts. Cheryl tried to stop her, causing the woman to laugh hysterically. “There is nothing you can do to stop me is there. You can’t even shout for help. So helpless and so open for abuse. Let me cover you up” She got a chastity belt and fitted it to Cheryl. “There. Now I have the key to your pleasure and pain. Enjoy yourself if you can”.

The woman took the keys and put them in her bag. She hung up different keys on the peg. “That will give Liz a surprise when she finds the keys do not fit” After saying that, she left the cell and locked the door leaving everything as she found it outside. All she had to do was wait. She didn’t have to wait long. Liz didn’t see her hiding as she headed for Cheryl’s cell.

Once in the cell, Liz was struck dumb. “How did you get this lot on? Not to worry, I don’t remember putting it all on you but I must have done. Let me take it all off” Liz tried the keys and found they did not fit. “What the hell? I know they fitted before” She was so intent on trying to rescue Cheryl, she never saw the woman look round and slowly close the door. Cheryl tried making noises and staring wide eyed at the door, but Liz thought it was because she was upset at being stuck.

“Slam” The door shut and the bolts were slid home. Liz rushed to the door and tried to see if it would open. As she looked through the bars of the window, she saw the woman, who waved to her. “Your friend here is naked. I think you should join her. Strip your clothes off and pass them through the bars please”

Liz said she wouldn’t do it. “I that case I have nothing else to say except I am going to go back and enjoy the meal you made for the pair of you. There’s no food for you until you pass the clothes out”

Liz thought about it. She couldn’t let Cheryl starve so removed her clothes but kept her bra and knickers on and passed them through the bars. “Thank you. Now step back and put your hands in the manacles and lock one. Once you have done that, toss the key across the room” Liz did as she was told and the woman entered the room. She grabbed Liz’s other arm and locked a manacle on that one. “Now, we can’t just have your friend silent so, you can try one of your own scold’s bridles”

Liz’s feet were fastened apart so she matched Cheryl. Cheryl could not turn her head far enough to see what was going on but guessed Liz was now silenced. “Hmm. I think you need a matching chastity belt and we can auction the keys off. But first I said take your clothes off, not some of them. All of them” With that she cut Liz’s bra and kickers off. The chastity belt was fitted and locked. The woman walked out of the room and locked the door behind her.

The pair struggled but of course they knew they would not be getting out of the manacles, let alone the cell. Thanks to the bridles, they could not even see each other. They were there for an hour when the woman came back. “Okay, you have been tormented long enough. I’ll remove the gags and belts and give you an energy drink. Maybe later on, I will release you from the cell”

The woman released the pair from the steel belts and gags saying “I think you have had enough. I’ll release you. I hope you enjoyed the session Cheryl. I know I did” Liz went on to explain it had all been set up for Cheryl. Cheryl said she was worried. As she thought she would languish in the cell for the rest of her life.
The woman, Di, she like being called, gave them some clothes consisting of bra and thong and a tight pair of shorts. “It’s hot out there today and you two will make the men even hotter. Is there anything else we can do for you?” Cheryl said there was. She wanted to be tied up. The pair proceeded to tie her hands behind her back, her elbows nearly touching and then her feet and thighs. Di looked at Liz and asked, “Shall we?” Liz nodded yes and so Cheryl found she was now the recipient of a crotch rope. That was nice. Liz gagged her once more and the pair left her locked in the dungeon.

Liz and Di sat in the local café talking about Cheryl and Liz told Di about Dave coming home early. “He should be here soon”. The second she said it, Dave walked into the café. “We have a surprise for you Dave” He as what and after they finished their coffee, they took him along to the castle. He followed them to the cells. Di opened the cell and told him to go and look. There was Cheryl writhing away on the edge of her orgasm when Dave stepped up. “What have we here” He didn’t notice Liz closing the door and bolting it shut.

“You are not coming out until you propose Dave” Dave undid the gag and proposed. Cheryl accepted and Dave untied her ropes. In the café Cheryl said she wants to move to the village and Liz said, “in that case you will have to join in the bridle day” “As long as Dave has the keys” They all laughed and it looked like Cheryl and Dave really had tied the knot.
Last edited by restricted on 13 Jun 2021, 10:35, edited 2 times in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Cheryl learns the ropes.

Post by kinbaku »

Lots of bondage options to fantasize about. :drool: