The Game 35 The Excessive Machine

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 35 The Excessive Machine

Post by Kay »

The Excessive Machine

The combination of forced semi-isolation and a good internet connection meant that they could watch a lot of movies. A lot. New, old, good, and…otherwise. Tonight’s offering had been Barbarella, which he dimly remembered seeing years ago. She, perhaps due to a less miss-spent youth hadn’t ever seen it. For him the passing of years had given it a glow, but on rewatching he had to admit parts were pretty creaky. But they both agreed it was a good bad film and well worth the time. The next day she vanished into her studio and would not share what the project was. There was nothing unusual in that. She liked to show her work in a finished state and he would find out when she was ready.
Which eventually he did.

The game had been played and the cards had fallen. His rock lay vanquished, covered by her paper and now he stood before her in the playground, his tshirt and shorts cast off beside him. She sat at her ease, sipping a glass of wine, regarding him.
“Continue,” she said finally. Lately she had stopped undressing him herself, preferring instead to watch him stand before her removing items of clothing at her order. It was part of her deliberate practice of slowing down, and as a way of preparing him it was surprisingly effective. He pulled the underpants down, placed them by the shirt and faced her uneasily. She took her time over this part, made him turn around, made him wait. Finally she said,
“Now I haven’t quite decided how you should be dressed today. Whether you should wear white or black lingerie today…”
“Or possibly neither…?” he suggested.
“Ah, wrong answer miss, unless you’d like the penis gag as well…?”
“No, ma’am” he said quickly.
She paused, letting him worry. He really didn’t like the gag, but she didn’t want him silenced today.
“Very well. Black, I think. You like black and you haven’t worn that for a while. You may begin.”
“May I have my panties, please?” he asked politely.
Because she always made him ask. For each piece. It was so good for his discipline.
Panties, bra, stockings, high heels. With her permission he put each piece on.
He’s getting quite good at dressing himself isn’t he? Murmured conscience.
Yes, he is.
Well, you’ve made him practice so much… he can even fasten his own bra. That’s a skill most men don’t have.
Maybe, but don’t be too sure. This is Abalone…
When he was finished he stood before her waiting.
“You look very nice. Here are your breasts. Not too extreme today.”
“No water balloons?”
“No, nor syrup. We’re playing with electricity today, well a bit, and water wouldn’t be wise.”
“What…?”
“Here, last thing.” She handed him a blindfold.
“It’s just until we get you settled. Now, come along. I’ll show you.”
She led him to the playroom.
Walks quite well in his heels too. Another skill…
Yes, but hush now. I have to concentrate.
She brought him to the center of the room.
“All right, you can sit down, that’s it. Now lean back…”
“Ah, I think I know what this is…”
And as he said it he felt the cuffs lock his arms in place.
“That’s right, now left your legs into the stirrups, a little wider, I’ve made some changes.”
She whisked the blindfold away. Sure enough he was reclining in the sex chair, which had imprisoned them both at various times and on one memorable occasion a very surprised Ian. But it had changed. There were some new panels which looked vaguely familiar and an alarming number of wires. For some reason a small electronic keyboard also seemed to be part of it.
“This,” she said, “is my version of the Excessive Machine.”
For a moment he was puzzled and then he remembered. The machine which the evil scientist put Barbarella into, which was intended to kill her with pleasure.
“So… I’m to die of terminal orgasm?”
“Well, we’ll see what we can do.”
“As I remember Barbarella was naked in the machine.”
“Strictly speaking the machine stripped her, but I’m afraid my engineering skills aren’t up to that. And your delicates will help to keep a few things in place where they belong. Tape is so inelegant.”
“Things…?” he said nervously.
“Vibrators, perhaps a TENS unit. Or two… Things…” She was rummaging in the toy chest.
“Now it isn’t commonly known that male breasts are quite sensitive. Some as much as females. Your nipples even erect, so we’ll start there.”
She pulled up first one and then the other bra cup and placed something on his bare skin.
“What’s that?”
“Just a vibrator. Using a TENS over the heart is a nono. That might provide an all too permanent climax. Now under the bra but on top of your breast forms we put two more. That should jiggle your titties nicely.”
It was clear she had thought this through. That usually meant a memorable time in store.
She brought out several more vibrators.
“Now these are going to go along…here…”
She raked her nails down his ribs.
“Ah! No! Not that…!”
“I actually don’t know if they will give the same response. Won’t it be fun finding out? These I’m afraid will have to be taped.”
She attached them to his chest and then returned to the toy box.
“And now…”
“More?”
“Oh yes, lots. Now this one goes down the front of your panties. There’s a loop on it so it won’t slip away from your penis.”
“Oh good. Wouldn’t want that…”
She placed the unit, lingering perhaps slightly longer than was strictly necessary.
“And finally…”
“More?”
“Oh yes, I think this may be the best one.”
His eyes widened. “Oh no, please…”
“You recognize it, I see. This is the one you had me sit on when I wrote the stories. It’s very effective as I remember. Now excuse me while I violate you…”
She pulled his panties aside and very carefully inserted the device, and finally
she added a couple of TENS pads in non-critical, but hopefully interesting places.
“Now we’ll just power everything… Comfy?”
“Oh, so very. But… I don’t feel anything…?”
She moved to the keyboard. “That’s because these are sound activated. This is a middle C…”
She played the note and he jerked. “Aahh!”
“Nice, isn’t it? This is the octave…”
“Eee!”
“No, still C…and this is a chord…”

And then she sat and played for him. Low, deep chords gave a very satisfactory response. High, fast runs quite another. Speed, pitch and tone interacted in wonderful ways, at least to judge by the sounds he produced in counterpoint. At one point she took off her top to give him some visual interest but he really didn’t seem to need it. In fact she wasn’t sure he noticed.
She switched over to recordings when she felt that she had reached the limit of her skills as a keyboardist and they worked even better. Bach was surprisingly effective. Wouldn’t the old boy be proud? But Stravinsky proved to be too much and had to be cut short. Throughout she carefully watched his responses and modified the program accordingly, because she hadn’t completely explained to him one important feature of the game.
Finally he panted, “Please…”
“Hmmm…? Do you want something…?”
“Please, may I come…?”
“Ah, poor baby. Do you want to?”
He nodded. “Yes, please, very much…”
Begging was usually appreciated and always encouraged.
But it wasn’t always successful. She shook her head.
“No, I don’t think so, no…”
“What…?”
“Well, not for quite a while yet. You see, my game is a bit different than the evil scientist’s. He wanted to drive poor Barbarella to a terminal orgasm, but I wouldn’t do that.”
“No…?”
“Of course not,” she said, leaning over him and brushing his mouth with her nipple.
“You’re just going to keep going and going, for ever such a long time yet…Won’t that be fun?”
His eyes widened in fear.
“No, please…!”
Oh, so pretty, she suddenly thought. But he needs eyeliner, shadow, mascara… Ah, well, next time…
“Now, now. Little misses who get too noisy get the penis gag… Now what shall we have next…?”
They had quite a large music collection.

Later, much later they lay in bed.
“Well, that was evil. Quite up to your dastardly standards.”
“Why thank you. I do try my best.”
“I’ll return the favor you know.”
“I know. Can’t wait.”
“I could anchor all sorts of things to that lovely corset…” he mused to himself.
Oh dear… yes, of course he’d do it like that.
Maybe, conscience murmured, if the music is loud enough the neighbours won’t hear you screaming…
Hush, I’ll worry about that when the time comes.
She snuggled close but then she sighed.
“What’s wrong?” He asked.
“Oh, just a silly thought. How nice it would be to get Ian in the Excessive Machine…”
“Ah, now that is an evil thought. Well done.”
“But I don’t know how we could do it… We won’t be able to trick him again.”
“Actually, I don’t think we’d have to…” he mused to himself.
She raised herself up on one elbow.
“How then?”
“Well, we’d lose some of the surprise factor, but all we have to do is invite him to dinner, when that’s possible again.”
“How does that help?”
“Simple. We tell him to come dressed as Barbarella! Can you imagine Ian resisting that?”
She laughed and then said, “Now who’s evil? I wonder if he likes Stravinsky?”
kinbaku

Re: The Game 35 The Excessive Machine

Post by kinbaku »

Nice variation (Concerto with Variation in B flat? :rofl: ) on the organ playing by Barbarella.
Barbarella.jpg
Barbarella.jpg (20.88 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Kay

Re: The Game 35 The Excessive Machine

Post by Kay »

It's not an easy thing to pull off with a lawn chair and a Casio, but we manage