this wasn't supposed to be my costume... self/M, discovered

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
tigon

this wasn't supposed to be my costume... self/M, discovered

Post by tigon »

It was a fun new twist on my self-bondage play, and I found myself in the most helpless of predicaments. I had a friend on the way over this evening to meet up for the Halloween party in my condo building. I had a couple of hours before he arrived so I thought I would indulge in some self-bondage to clear it out of my mind a little. I started off by taking a nice hot shower to get cleaned up, then I got dressed.
I started off in a thick, doubled diaper, frilly socks, a bonnet, light pink, babyish short romper, a pacifier gag, and a bib. I set about moving a modified high-backed reclining chair into the center of my living room, I had added wheels on it to make it easier to move. I had altered this chair also with a lot of eye-bolts on it to clip straps so it was reminiscent of a stroller. I then sat down at the chair with my bag of straps beside me. Starting at my ankles, I began clipping the straps to the chair, holding me snug in place. I worked my way up and soon my legs were fully secured. I buckled on a harness to hold my torso snug to the chair. I made loops for my upper arms and wrist. Making sure I had backup scissors on a string I put on some fleece baby-looking mittens (which rendered my hands near useless, and slipped my arms in, I had the straps snug, but loose enough where I would be able to slip out. I was snug, comfortable, and unless I were to pull on my arms, tightly bound to this chair.
I then heard my door opening James call out that he was a bit early. I heard footsteps and then I heard a voice behind me “well done, I love the setup”. I tried to turn to look, but could not fully. My friend James had arrived early. I struggled to pull my arms out and found them stuck, having I guess set the straps too tight, and I mmphed into my gag as best I could. “I love what you have done, is this what you want to go as for the party?” I tried to say no and point to the scissors with my eyes. “Oh scissors?” he asked, “don't worry, I will move those out of the way.” And with that, he took away my escape. “I am going to tighten these some, as they look a little loose,” he said as he fully secured my arms even more. “In fact, I can do you one better” he stated as he bent over and tightened all the straps, further restricting my limited movement. Now I had almost no wiggle room. I struggled all I could and tried to mmmph that I wanted out and that this was not my costume, that this was just some self-bondage, but he only responded “it looks great. I can’t believe you did this for a costume, you are pretty daring.” It seemed like he genuinely thought I planned it this way. “I am going to finish getting ready,” he said, “when I get done we can head down.”
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: this wasn't supposed to be my costume... self/M, discove

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Did you get to spend the whole party getting kissed and cheek pinched, helpless? The way this came about sounds like something that would happen to Mr. Bean.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠