A Mirror of Change - self/M, discovered

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
tigon

A Mirror of Change - self/M, discovered

Post by tigon »

(made some edits on it, I want to go somewhere different with it)

It came in a strangely wrapped package, delivered by an attorney, and required my signature. The lawyer said it was from my great uncle, who I had only met a few times, and seemed to take a liking to me. He had no children of his own, and he gave me an old and fancy mirror in his will.
I examined it closely,it was neat looking, very old fashioned, with a dark almost ebony frame. It was about 6' tall and 2' wide. I had an empty spot in my bedroom by the closet. It was different but I liked it enough to put it on my wall.
I didn't think too much of it besides it being useful when getting ready. Now, side note, I am very kinky, and will play often; I love being tied up. I try to explore different things a lot, but usually, it was by myself, I was too shy to risk the judgment I assumed others would cast on me
One cold night while getting ready for bed, I was looking in the mirror and thought out loud "I wish I had some footed pajamas". I let out a gasp because suddenly I was not wearing old pajama pants and a shirt, I had on light blue-footed pajamas, just how I pictured in my head. I was shocked for a while, how, what, why? Doing the only thing I could think, I looked in the mirror and said "I wish I was wearing a sexy bodysuit", and instantly I felt cooler, a lace, form-fitting bodysuit barely covering my torso, yet covering my parts. It was very comfortable, a perfect fit. I am a straight male, but I just adore some women's clothes.
Trying again I said,"I wish I was wearing a sexy catsuit", and she was then dressed in a black, shiny, form-fitting catsuit. "Holy shit" I mumbled.
I spent a lot of the night wishing for different outfits for me to wear, all kinds of things, whatever I could think of. It was late in the night before I got too tired. I ended up back in footed pajamas and passed out. In the morning to my delight, I still had the wished-for clothing on. I took a shower and got ready for work, wishing for a cute, feminine romper. I work from home in IT, so I can generally wear what I like, save for video meetings.
I was distracted all day thinking of the mirror, and occasionally went and wished on some new outfit. Toward the afternoon it occurred to me to try some other types of items. "I wish I was wearing an armbinder, collar, and leather harness." Looking at my now bound form, I shook with delight, falling over on the bed. I soon panicked, realizing I was now helplessly bound, before I went to the mirror and wished for a pair of overalls instead, with a t-shirt. I was no longer bound. This opened up a whole new level of fun.
I spent the next morning in various levels of bondage. I had a friend/neighbor Sarah coming by that evening for coffee: I had a crush on her since I moved in, but I was too nervous to go beyond friends. Since I had a long while, why not play in the wishing mirror? I wore handcuffs for breakfast, then a while in a strict hogtie. Thinking about other fun ideas I thought I would try something a bit more restrictive.
I wrote it down to be sure of everything, and lay down on the bed, still able to see myself in the mirror, and made my wish. I wish I was in a bodysuit straitjacket over capri leggings, legs bound at knees and ankles, posture collar, and harness panel gag. Instantly I was bound exactly how I pictured it. I tried to move my arms and legs and had almost no movement. It was perfect. I could just barely see myself in the mirror, an image of black restraint.
After a couple of hours, I glanced at the clock and figured I should get out and clean up. I was so comfortable I could stay like this all night, and maybe I would when I got home. I looked back over at the mirror and said "m mmhh m mhh mmmhhhmg mg mmhmh mmmhmmm", and nothing happened. I tried again to wish for different clothes and nothing. I then realized my huge mistake, while gagged I could not make my wish. I was stuck like this until somebody set me free, and Sarah was coming by in an hour.
Last edited by tigon on 19 May 2021, 16:46, edited 3 times in total.
kinbaku

Re: A Mirror of Change - self/M

Post by kinbaku »

In the beginning of your story I was already thinking about the gag and the impossibility of expressing the wish. :wink:
In the end I even thought of an even stronger possibility: that he would hit something and the mirror fell to pieces (mirror shards bring bad luck :mrgreen: ).