George

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

George

Post by restricted »

It was all George’s fault for being so well endowed. It started out a few years earlier when Dee and Charlotte were on holiday. They were not to know it at the time but it was to change their life. There was an old man. He looked so sad. Dee and Charlotte thought he was nearly broke so for two weeks took them everywhere with them and made him happy. They loved lying on the beach in their bikinis and even though he was old, they realised he was getting pleasure from looking at their bodies. Eventually they had to go home. They left him with their telephone number and address in case he was ever in their area. They thought no more of it. They did send a Christmas card but never got a reply, so they though he had forgotten them or had died.

That was until they received a letter from a solicitor. Dee opened it and nearly fainted. The old man was rich. But when he died he had no relatives he like so he left them a large house. Charlotte looked at it and said they had better go and see what it was about. They were shocked when they found out. It was a ten bedroomed mansion. But it needed updating. However, there was a vast amount of money. Enough to overhaul the house.

Dee and Charlotte thought it would be good to visit the house. When they got there, they were surprised to see it was in a good condition, at least from the outside anyway. They looked at each other and decided to enter. It was in excellent order. A lick of paint here and there was all it needed. Should they sell it and betray their benefactor or do it up and turn it into a hotel. They were just discussing it when there was a knock at the door. Charlotte opened it. “Hi, I’m Elspeth. I live next door on the farm. If you like to pop, over later I’ll make you a tea or something”

Dee and Charlotte agreed to call over once they had examined all the house. An hour later they sat in Elspeth’s house discussing what they were going to do. Elspeth explained about the house. The man was a lovely person, but he rowed with his relations so cut them out of his will when he realised they only wanted him for his money. The two girls said they didn’t know what to do with it. Then Elspeth suggested they turned it into a ladies only hotel. Dee and Charlotte said they would think about it. They thought it a good idea but it would cut down their range for customers. They needed families to make it pay. No, if it was going to be a hotel, it would have to be a good one.

Over the weeks, Elspeth let the girls stay at her farm while they spoke to builders and decorators. Eventually they chose some. The whole work would take three months if the builders could stay nearby. Elspeth said there was a firm a few miles away that made glamping huts. She was on the council so could help push through the permission to put a dozen on the land as that would help tourism. Eventually all the work was completed and although it was early May, it was hot.

The workmen packed up their tools and left. All bar one. The electrician. He would hang around all day to see if anything happened. Elspeth asked him if he liked tennis. He replied he did so she challenged him to a game. He complained it was too hot to run around in his work jeans so he would have to decline. Elspeth looked at him, “I’ll lend you a pair of mine” He said he couldn’t wear them but she argued, shorts are shorts and who is going to see them anyway? She produced them, pure white ones, but George (the electrician) said they were shorter than his boxers so they would be no good.

Elspeth disappeared and came back with a bright blue pair of satin panties. “Wear these then” George said she was being silly but Charlotte said there wasn’t anyone around and only her and Dee were the only spectators. After much coercing, George went off to get changed. When he got back, he was shirtless and through the thin material of the white cotton shorts, the girls could see his cock pointing towards his chin and straining against the satin. “Wow. That needs investigating” Elspeth thought. The short white tennis dress she was wearing didn’t help George subdue his cock. It had a mind of it’s own.

The game went on and on. They were both good at it and neither of them notice that Dee and Charlotte had disappeared. One her mobile phone, Dee took the message their friends were coming a day early. They would be there that evening. During a break in the tennis match they told Elspeth there friends would be there that evening, a day early. That didn’t give Elspeth much time to find out about George’s package.

After they finished the match, George said he would go and get changed. The girls told him to have a shower and keep the shorts on. George had never had that reaction from girls. He was loving the attention. His cock was even more swollen by the time he got into the shower.

Once dry, he returned to the garden and sat with Elspeth, Dee and Charlotte. While they were talking, George felt Elspeth’s hand rub the inside of his thigh. He was loving it. He had never had this type of luck before where a girl was interested in his body. She used her fingernails to draw circles on his thigh then with the flat of her hand massaged his thigh, occasionally making sure she reached the hem of the leg of the shorts. George was automatically reacting to the attention.

Dee and Charlotte told them to go back to Elspeth’s house and get over things. The pair said they would wait until bed time. Dee and Charlotte’s friends would stay in the hotel along with Dee and Charlotte. Before he knew it, Elspeth was rubbing his cock through the shorts. “I wonder if my satin ones would look better on you George” she said nonchalantly.

George was highly aroused by now. No, stop it. I don’t want you crying I raped you afterwards” he said with a worried tone in his voice. “I wouldn’t do that. Tell you what, if I tie you up, I could have my way with you and you could hardly rape me in that state could you”. George said he had heard of bondage but didn’t fancy it himself. “Let me tie you up and you will know if you like it or not. Afterwards, you can tie me up” George said he would try it. By now Elspeth had got George so worked up, it was all he could do to hold his hands off of her.

Elspeth led him into her barn, all the time taking every opportunity to rub his bum through the shorts. “I should have lent you my satin shorts” George was having enough trouble as it was, without that idea. She stood him against a pillar, at her demand, he put his hands behind the pillar. Elspeth quickly bound them preventing him from escaping. A strap went around the pillar and his neck holding him upright. “What are you up to? He asked with a deeply concerned tone in his voice by now. Elspeth strapped his legs together. “Right, let the fox see the rabbit” she said and straight away eased the shorts and then the panties down. George’s cock sprang into action. His cock was standing straight out. “Wow. I reckon I could stand on that. You are BIG boy for mummy aren’t you? I’m looking forward to using that later” George went to say, what do you mean later? But was gagged immediately.

Elspeth pulled the shorts down to the strap on his legs, then fastened another above the shorts before undoing the bottom one and removing the shorts and panties. She tied a rope around the post and George’s legs. “That’s better. I need to cover you though as a surprise for my girlfriends” George pulled against the straps and ropes to no avail.

Elspeth went off and came back about an hour later. In her hands she had a large silk hankie with an elastic strap stitched to it. She fastened it around his waist covering his cock up. Only just in time as she got a phone call from Dee that their friends were turning up. Elspeth never knew how they would take her welcoming gift to them, but before she left, she backed up to him bend over exposing her frilly panties under her tennis dress and wiggled her bum, She felt his manhood trying to prise between her legs and she was loving it.

As she walked out of the barn she saw George was in a high state of arousal and the cloth had exposed him. She returned and straightened it out for him. “Don’t run away George. You are in for a treat, hopefully”. Walking out into the sunshine she saw Charlotte and Dee and noticed they had put their shorts on. The other girls were turning up and as soon as they were settled in, all came back wearing bikinis, shorts, micro skirts, some tight, some flared, and every type of sexy clothing you can think of.

A few drinks and everyone was getting along nicely. Charlotte started “Elspeth has something she would like to show you” The girls we intrigued. They followed her into the bard and saw a captured Georg still struggling to escape. “I can’t understand it. I would have thought that it would be every man’s wish to be captured by beautiful ladies. The girls all exclaimed “Wow” when they saw George’s cock pointing straight out holding the silk sheet up. Dee produced a pack of cards. “The highest one unveils the prize” It only took a matter of moments and the winner stepped up and pulled on the bow in the elastic and the silk sheet fell to the floor. More gasps. “I can see we can make use of that” one of the girls said, backing up and repeating what Elspeth had done. Another stepped up and facing him, trapped his cock between her legs and massaged herself on his cock. All the girls were laughing. “By the time they go home you will be worn out. Don’t worry, you won’t be left standing here, we have other ways of tying you up. Just make sure they are satisfied”

Later, one of the girls crept out. She was the reticent one. George had no idea what she was planning. He soon did. First she kissed his cock, then she licked the tip and gradually took it into her mouth. After all the teasing George had been through, he was ready to cum. As soon as she started sliding her mouth backwards and forwards, George exploded. Stepping back with all George’s semen dripping from her mouth she reached for a towel and thanked him. She had always wondered what it felt and tasted like. Now she knew. A little later another girl crept in, stroked his cock into firm state while playing with herself, she eased herself onto his cock. “Oooh, ummm, aah” poured from her mouth. It didn’t take long for her to cum. George was ready to when she climbed off of him. She put the silk back over him and tied the bow again. She walked off feeling a high sensation.

Even later, Elspeth came in to release him. “Take a shower, put the shorts and panties on again. We are having dinner.” They had a lovely meal cooked by Elspeth, watched a little TV and Elspeth said she was tired and took him by the hand to the bed. She put her arm over his chest and the pair fell asleep like that.
Elspeth and George became a couple and talked about getting married. George told her what had happened. “Of course. I arranged it to see if you would be honest with me. Now I am going to be honest with you. I want to be able to tie you up when I feel like it, in any position I feel like”. Of course George agreed. Between them they looked forward to tying the knot. Literally.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
cdinbonds

Re: George

Post by cdinbonds »

Geez, I miss a few days here and all of a sudden there are lots of new stories. Started with this one, and ended like George when he first changed, nice and hard. :shock:
Ready to move on to the next story.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.