The Game 33 The Audience

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 33 The Audience

Post by Kay »

The Audience
One fine day.
“Come quick! She’s in the yard!”
“What’s she wearing? I hope it’s the maid’s uniform!”
“Oh, you like that, do you? I think I’m past that, but I could get you one. Would you like that?
I have some dusting that needs doing.”
“Ah, nothing at all today. Also good. But what’s that thing on her head?”
“I think it’s one of those computer things. Virtual…something…”
“It’s not very attractive. And it’s showing pictures?”
I believe so.”
“Well, that’s not fair. We can’t see what she’s doing…”
“Well, strictly speaking we shouldn’t be looking at all…”
“Why not? I can look out my own window…”
“Oh, look there he is… and down she goes to her knees again. She does like doing that, doesn’t she?”
“And she does it so well.”

And another fine day.
The coming of the VR headset was the beginning of a new era. 2nd law no longer had to be considered at all because the wearer could be placed in any social situation in any state of dress (or of course undress) whatsoever. The fact that any audience was virtual did not, for either of them, lessen the impact.
“All right, stand just there, that’s right…”
He moved into position, fairly sure what would come next.
“Now instead of your blindfold we’ll just put this on…”
She placed the VR headset and fastened it in on. It was currently turned off and thus was as good or better than any of the blindfolds. And even more than a blindfold it promised an eventual reveal that could be…well, anything.
Anything at all.
In anticipation he felt himself begin to stir, which of course she noticed.
“I think somebody’s waking up…” she laughed.
She peeled off his tshirt. “I won’t tie you in today, but you can hold on to the straps so you don’t lose your balance.” In the complete darkness of the VR set that was a distinct possibility. He felt around and found the straps.
“Now we’ll just see to these…”
He felt her hands at his waist and then the shorts were slowly pulled down. There was no mistake now, he was quite hard.
“Oh, isn’t he sweet! Always so keen to begin.”
She petted him once or twice and then she kissed him once or twice and then she…
Lately she had been consciously telling herself not to rush, to take her time. She was always careful to let him come to full attention, and then of course it was easy to get distracted… Accordingly it took a while to get back to the matter. But eventually she took the waistband and inched it down slowly until once more he was naked on the playground. He remembered how terrified he had been the first time.
“Now, what do you say? Traditions are so important, you know.”
“Do I get panties?” he asked hopefully.
“Ah, the eternal question. Would you like some?”
“Yes, please…”
“What kind?”
“Ah, black ones?”
“Really? You think you deserve black today?”
“White ones?
Color had symbolism.
Or pink…?”
The more “girly” the color the more interesting things were likely to get.
“All good choices, but not I think today.”
Oh well, it had been worth a try.
“Now raise your right foot.”
He felt the shoe being buckled on. It was one of the higher ones and he was grateful for the straps.
“Now the left…”
He stood for a moment getting his balance.
When she was sure he was stable she said, “Now let go your right hand and slip through here, now your left…” He felt cloth being adjusted into position. A bra of course. That had been fairly inevitable after the shoes. He tried to guess which one it was, but it felt unfamiliar, too loose. In a moment he knew why. She drew out the right cup and put in a breast form, quickly followed by the left.
He gasped as his shoulders took the weight. “Those aren’t the usual…they must be…”
“Water balloons, yes. As large as I was able to manage. They’re doubled so they shouldn’t break. Probably,” she added. “And if they do you’ll just get wet…”
Conscience lately had been trying to convince her to use a single, more fragile balloon. Filled with syrup… Another time perhaps, when she was feeling particularly evil.
“But they’re too heavy…”
“Nonsense. There are girls this big you know. Breasts are mostly water and fat so the weight is about right. You’re a big strong man. You’ll manage.”
Well. There might be real girls this big. He knew he had never met one, but equally he knew where this was going. He had known it was coming since the first day he had put the VR on her.
“And now just one little thing…”
He felt something go over his shoulders and clip to the bra.
“What…?”
“Just a little something so your hands don’t go where they shouldn’t.”
He felt her clip something around his wrists. Now let’s see you.”
There was a flash of light as the VR set came on. He blinked and then saw in the mirror, as he had known he would, the impossible figure of Jessica, red sparkly dress and all. He moved this way and that marveling at what he had become. He raised his hands to his breasts which were, thanks to her water balloons every bit as large as they looked.
“May I…?”
“Play with them? Oh, yes, I insist…”
They felt real too. “That’s amazing…”
“Yes, thought you’d like them. Here, I wanted to show you something else as well.”
And with no fuss Jessica’s dress melted away, leaving nothing to block the view of her amazing breasts, her impossibly narrow waist, her…
“Hey!” he cried in alarm. “Where’s my penis…!?”
Because in the mirror Jessica was girl, all girl and nothing but a girl…
He tried to reach down but a pair of light chains stopped him short.
“Now, now. I said no touching.”
“But…”
“Anyway that would be a fairly silly thing for Jessica to have, don’t you agree? Whatever would she do with one?”
Well, he could see the logic in that. And he knew it was illusion.
But still…
“Now take my hand. We’ll walk outside.”
Of course it also wasn’t necessary to play outside at all. The VR set could take one anywhere, and of course when weather was inclement they didn’t. But both agreed that the feel of a breeze or sun on naked skin was an added plus.
And there was always the niggling thought that one might be seen, not by VR phantoms, but by, well, someone.
So even with the ability to be anywhere at all they often used the back yard as their venue.
He paused at the threshold.
“Ah, aren’t you forgetting…?”
“Oh silly me,” she said as the dress reappeared. “Jessica won’t have to be naked until her second show.”
“…show…?”

“They’re in the yard again.”
“The maid?”
“You’re obsessed with the maid. I’m definitely getting you a uniform of your own. No, he’s the victim today.”
“Well , what’s he wearing?”
“You’ll have to see for yourself. You’d never believe me.”
“Oh my…”
“I must say I’m rather jealous of them…”
“Why? His are far too big. I prefer yours.”
“No, not that! I mean them.”
“Well, of course. They’re young and beautiful.”
“I don’t mean that either. If we’re lucky we all get the same amount of that. But I don’t know if I was ever that confident and adventurous. I wish I could tell them…”
“No, you can’t let them know we watch them!”
“No…I suppose not…”
Epilog
She was tidying up the playground, an unending task, a day or so after Jessica’s performance. As she was taking out the trash she found a flower arrangement which had been left on the porch.
She examined it but there was no card attached.
Isn’t that sweet, murmured Conscience. He was so grateful for what you did to him…
Well, maybe, she thought. On the other hand she could count up all the times he had sent her flowers before. It didn’t take long. Never.
Ian perhaps? Slightly more plausible. He had a carefully hidden romantic side. But they hadn’t seen him for weeks.
Then it’s obvious, said Conscience. You have a Secret Admirer.
Hah! Of course. She took them in and put them on the table. A romantic thought, but it was much more likely that they had been misdirected. But there was no card, no florist’s name, so no way to return them. A bit later on as she was passing they caught her eye again. There was something odd about them. They didn’t look like the usual selection of blooms. It wasn’t an ugly arrangement at all. Just odd. After a moment she had it. They looked as if they had been chosen, not for how they went together, but for another reason… She had a think and then went to her computer and after a few moments she had it. The 19 th Century Language of Flowers. Jane would know all about it, of course. After a few more minutes she managed to identify the blooms. (Botany was not her main strength) and read the Meanings.
“All right,” she muttered, “so you’re for Joy of Youth, and you mean Adorable… pretty standard stuff. The kind of thing you’d expect a flower to say. Good Wishes, that’s nice…” and then she sat up straight. Hyacinth, Game, Play…
Well, said Conscience after a moment.
Well, indeed. If it is a message… I could link it together in a simple sentence, put it in second person.., “Your game is adorable. You have the joy of youth and my good wishes.”
For a stalker, you could do worse, said Conscience.
I suppose. There’s one flower that means, Always Watching Over You. That would have been creepier.
But we do think someone is watching, don’t we?
Well, yes. It would seem that our audience isn’t quite as virtual as we thought.
She thought about it for a moment. What they had done in the yard, he to her, she to him. That, and that… she reddened. Oh, and that…
And she considered her plans for what they would do in the future. That and that… and definitely that…
“Fifi is coming soon…” she mused. “They might like to see him as Fifi…”
But that also means they’d see you as Fifi. Eventually.
Which was also true…
So the question is, are you going to tell him?
Which was to say, Did she really want to stop playing outside?
I think, she finally said to herself, probably…no.
Good girl.