Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

With the popularity of picture post threads, I thought I might try one of my own. So you post a favourite bondage photo, and let other members comment on what they perceive lead up to it, what is currently going on, and where it might conclude. I hope it is as much fun as we have had with the other threads.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by kinbaku »

The first photo. Who makes a nice story out of this. :gag: :whip:
Or comments are also welcome: What does he think? What thoughts go through her mind? :wink:
BondageInCar.jpg
BondageInCar.jpg (28.58 KiB) Viewed 245471 times
lj

Post by lj »

her "did you remember to lock the front door?"
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Serendipity. The woman was in her flat, taping up boxes to move to a new flat. The man, a vacuum salesman, saw her through an open door, taping up boxes. Having a fetish for bondage, saw an opportunity for a real kidnapping. He quietly enters the flat, grabs a roll of tape, and starts to wrap her. He starts with a otm gag, then the wrists, then ankles. Ran out of that tape, so finished wrapping with clear tape. Carried her to his car and is driving away. He will later get her car keys, load up the remaining belongings, into it and have the car crushed with belongings, making her disappear. Back at home, begins breaking in his new slave.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

The man picked up his rideshare customer. The woman couldn't figure out what crazy rideshare this was and kept mmppphhing at him. The driver said, "I bet you thought you were getting an Uber? Well, this is bUber, the Bondage Ridesharing Company. It seems you left all the default settings on the app so it means we're not only taking you to our HQ for processing, you're getting delivered, along with several other bUber customers to our private showroom where you'll be sold to the highest bidder and half the proceeds of that will be sent to your family."

The man, always the salesperson, explained other options she could have chosen like blindfolds, riding in the trunk, specific bondage medium, gags and positions instead of random etc etc. After hearing the man go through endless options, she was sure glad she didn't choose random pickup time with choloroform service as the last time she was chloroformed, she had a headache for a week.

She could tell the driver really loved his job with that big smile on his face. She figured he didn't even care about tips, just that his customers got the service they deserved.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

"Car makers are always competeing when it comes to optional extras, look what I got with this new model.It even has a mute option."
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

I came up with this idea to post this thread last night. It never donned on me that you, Dosster did a similar one last year. I would have to share any credit for that influence.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I came up with this idea to post this thread last night. It never donned on me that you, Dosster did a similar one last year. I would have to share any credit for that influence.
And so we continue to influence each other. Retrieved pleasant memories by viewing Bounddossters messages. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:What thoughts go through her mind? :wink:
BondageInCar.jpg
What is she thinking? She's moving out of that flat, one way or another. I've never moved before, so I don't know if that lessens the stress of being kidnapped, or exacerbates it.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:What thoughts go through her mind? :wink:
BondageInCar.jpg
What is she thinking? She's moving out of that flat, one way or another. I've never moved before, so I don't know if that lessens the stress of being kidnapped, or exacerbates it.
I did move a few times, but they never wanted to kidnap me. :cry: So I can't help you much with that. :facepalm:
The advantage is that the kidnapper does not have to bring his own foil and duct tape. And it is available for free . :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I came up with this idea to post this thread last night. It never donned on me that you, Dosster did a similar one last year. I would have to share any credit for that influence.
Thanks for the credit share Shannon, to be honest, I'd forgotten about that. I'll have to go back and have look.

Had a look I presume you meant "What happened next?",
Oh yes, You're right kinbaku, that does bring back a few mud larking pleasant memories.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Here is another one, of which I have had personal experience.
if anyone gets close to what happened, I'll tell all but it is a little :oops: .
pooltable.jpg
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bounddosster wrote:Here is another one, of which I have had personal experience.
if anyone gets close to what happened, I'll tell all but it is a little :oops: .
pooltable.jpg
"8-ball, center pocket." :lol:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

davisev5225 wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Here is another one, of which I have had personal experience.
pooltable.jpg
5hrs 51mins it took for that classic one to come up. Well done davisev you can claim your prize.
Last edited by bounddosster on 01 Feb 2021, 09:23, edited 3 times in total.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bounddosster wrote:
davisev5225 wrote:
pooltable.jpg
5hrs 51mins it took for that one to come up. Well done davisev you can claim your prize.
I think I'd rather let people's imaginations run. ;)