Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Lisahs3

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hi, hope everyone had a nice weekend.
Oh my god what have I started talking about Halloween?

I love the red which outfit to its really cute I think it would look nice with a little cape or cloak. But then the second one has purple in it. No no the first one for me. I need something with red in for a change.

I have been accused of many things but not sure I have been called a witch before. If I was a witch I would be a good witch but still rather naughty but in a fun cute way, I'm not a mean person. Then again I suppose back in those dark times being a lesbian would be witch craft too, it's hard enough today.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Hi, hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I love the red which outfit to its really cute I think it would look nice with a little cape or cloak. But then the second one has purple in it. No no the first one for me. I need something with red in for a change.

I have been accused of many things but not sure I have been called a witch before. If I was a witch I would be a good witch but still rather naughty but in a fun cute way, I'm not a mean person. Then again I suppose back in those dark times being a lesbian would be witch craft too, it's hard enough today.

Lisa
Sorry I had Harry Potter/Hogwarts witches in mind not medieval torture. :? Perhaps something like this would suit madame :evil: , What does Mistress think :wink:
Attachments
Red Prom dress and masque bondage .png
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Hi, hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Lisa
Sorry I had Harry Potter/Hogwarts witches in mind not medieval torture. :? Perhaps something like this would suit madame :evil: , What does Mistress think :wink:
Oooo that's nice mmm I like that. Event he mask looks interesting. I love masquerade masks not full face covering masks but that one is interesting.
More Christmas than Halloween but I like it. The arm binder is a nice accessory but someone might have to hold my drink for me haha

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
I accuse Goody Kinbaku.
Now someone go to his house and tie him thumb-to-toe. But don't do anything else.

No one has come yet to my house.
I'll have to tie myself up like this.
But if we left you like this :twisted: what would you do :evil:
Attachments
Thumb and Toe tie.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
I accuse Goody Kinbaku.
Now someone go to his house and tie him thumb-to-toe. But don't do anything else.

But if we left you like this :twisted: what would you do :evil:
I can enjoy it. :D

Meanwhile, second test done. now with ankles tied crosswise and thumbs and toes together. Failed again. :?
Only option I see is to tie a stick behind my knees that prevents me from going forward with my arms. But then it's no longer that beautiful minimalistic bondage that I actually wanted to achieve. :cry:

Your example is then the best method. No possibility to bring my hands forward. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Retweet for "do this to me thread".
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg (20.7 KiB) Viewed 638 times
Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg (18.64 KiB) Viewed 638 times
I tink the witch version is more humane.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

That looks uncomfortable and would make my poor toes hurt.
I think its better to put on heels with ankle straps and then tie the heels together. I can wiggle my feet and click my shoes together but I cannot escape from them if my hands are tied and I can't kick them off because of the ankle strap also I can't even walk. But I am comfortable :D

Sorry girls think I may have given away a secret there, Our heels are powerful but also our greatest weakness!

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:But I am comfortable :D
And beautiful in the heels. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Lisahs3 wrote: Sorry girls think I may have given away a secret there, Our heels are powerful but also our greatest weakness!

Lisa
With great power.............
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote: JIMDINI wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
I accuse Goody Kinbaku.

But if we left you like this what would you do

I can enjoy it.

Meanwhile, second test done. now with ankles tied crosswise and thumbs and toes together. Failed again.
Only option I see is to tie a stick behind my knees that prevents me from going forward with my arms. But then it's no longer that beautiful minimalistic bondage that I actually wanted to achieve.

Your example is then the best method. No possibility to bring my hands forward.
If you really want inescapable, the 'Chinese knot ' :!:

Tie a bow in a piece of hemp 9gardening) string put the thumbs in the loops (behind the back) pull the ends until really tight and tie off. then lay prisoner down on their stomach put one ankle in the back of the other knee and bend the leg up towards their butt (figure four leg lock in wrestling) lift the bound thumbs over the instep and release the leg. The leg will keep tension on the thumbs and the leg lock stops movement. Result black thumbs and unhappy prisoner. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Now that, is how you ruin a perfectly comfortable thumb-toe bondage.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Lisahs3 wrote: Oh my god what have I started talking about Halloween?
I guess I can stop the Halloween chat.
Kinbaku, Jim, Greg, Jenny, Dosster, Blacky, (and possibly others :mrgreen: ) no longer need to worry about a dreaded upcoming "Shannon is up to no good again and looking for company" Private Message.
Lisahs3 wrote: More Christmas than Halloween but I like it.
Too early, too early, but not too early to start worrying about what I will be up to, and who else I will involve :twisted:
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I guess I can stop the Halloween chat.
Kinbaku, Jim, Greg, Jenny, Dosster, Blacky, (and possibly others ) no longer need to worry about a dreaded upcoming "Shannon is up to no good again and looking for company" Private Message.
Lisahs3 wrote:
More Christmas than Halloween but I like it.
Too early, too early, but not too early to start worrying about what I will be up to, and who else I will involve
Oh, well back to strolling down to the beach and sunbathing ...
Attachments
is this a Yoke (2).jpg
is this a Yoke (2).jpg (25.09 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Don't fall asleep on the beach luv..jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

JIMDINI wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I guess I can stop the Halloween chat.
Kinbaku, Jim, Greg, Jenny, Dosster, Blacky, (and possibly others ) no longer need to worry about a dreaded upcoming "Shannon is up to no good again and looking for company" Private Message.
Lisahs3 wrote:
More Christmas than Halloween but I like it.
Too early, too early, but not too early to start worrying about what I will be up to, and who else I will involve
Oh, well back to strolling down to the beach and sunbathing ...
Story : She be all like : "Damn yo', I'm gonna need someones to put on my sunscreen!". "Forgot to do it before I locked!"
The second girl is all " :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: " Translation: "I'ma have to have the ropes tied a little higher or lower in a few hours to avoid tan lines."
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I guess I can stop the Halloween chat.
Indeed.

We'll have to get through Talk Like A Pirate Day first!

Comin' up September 19th, mateys... Arrrrr...

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!