Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kinbaku

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe you are combining the 2 scenarios on a sort of "reverse merry-go-round" in which you must turn by walking to counter a motorized rod that has you attached and is rotating in the same direction of travel.
Right, with the nipple clamps attached to the motorized rod.
As they used to raise the anchor on the wooden ships by turning a rotating wheel with horizontal rods.
Only it is here that the wheel with the horizontal bar rotates automatically with a motor and you are obliged to follow this movement.
The mistress can regulate the speed at which you should run your rounds. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I shouldn't be awake right now, having a midnight snack and checking in, so forgiveness if this is incomplete or illogical.
Does yours use a planetary gearset? Maybe the motor rotates the "sun" gear" to turn the "planets", and the merry-go-treadmill is connected to the outer race (forgot what it is called) and you walk to counter the motor. Essentially, whoever is going faster wins, but if the motor goes faster, you get pulled inward. This would also make your effort go further, as the closer you stand to the middle, the more you will accelerate the outer race. For a neat trick, the operator could reverse the direction of the motor without telling the victim, and they would experience pain before realizing they must reverse direction. :twisted:
(this idea intrigues me so much, I won't even point out the irony that we are using 1000 words to paint a picture, when the point of this thread was to post the picture, and have the 1000 words be posted to explain. Not doing that, not mentioning that, just letting everyone know how much it intrigues me to make me ignore that. ) (Seriously, not saying anything, not even thinking it.)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Something like this is of course also possible (plodding in the mud in random movements :mrgreen: ):
Planetgear.jpg
Planetgear.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 585 times
An idea I got with your text "planetary gearset". :hi:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:Something like this is of course also possible (plodding in the mud in random movements :mrgreen: ):
Planetgear.jpg
An idea I got with your text "planetary gearset". :hi:
Until I read back a few posts I thought this was about being beamed aboard an alien space craft, Thinking it was some sort of abduction and subjected to bondage by aliens thread.

Well, if it's going to happen it could well happen here. :facepalm:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote: Until I read back a few posts I thought this was about being beamed aboard an alien space craft, Thinking it was some sort of abduction and subjected to bondage by aliens thread.
There's an idea you could run with.I don't think I have ever seen that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Until I read back a few posts I thought this was about being beamed aboard an alien space craft, Thinking it was some sort of abduction and subjected to bondage by aliens thread.
There's an idea you could run with.I don't think I have ever seen that.
Attachments
Aliens abduct house maid.jpg
alien-monster-bondage_image.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Gag my big mouth with a basketball if I didn't spoil another great discussion with an unnecessary observation on the treadmill talk earlier. Let me know if you want to spin off a new DIY topic to carry on that conversation. You never know, if we spawn a decent idea, maybe we can submit to Deviant Designs or something, see if they want to build it, and we may at least get to see it come to reality.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Those are some nice pics, Jim. I might have some "Resident Evil" type stuff to contribute, but I don't know, they might be NSFBA. I'll have to check with the other moderators to see if my trouble budget can handle it. I haven't been in trouble for a few weeks yet. Have members fill in the endings if they work out.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I am going to sound so thick now LOL :facepalm: but I did not understand anything about the posts of gears and things.
Kidnapped by aliens? I'm not sure, perhaps if they are elegant gorgeous female aliens who look human? :rofl:
Although I have noticed that it is becoming really popular in the fetish world. I have seen dildos and toys made to look like that sort of thing.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Aliens, eh?

They seem to kidnap people and render them immobile, then probe them with all sorts of objects. Sound familiar? :hi:

The maid in Jimdini's first illustration seems to be in a very comfy-looking cabin aboard the USS Enterprise (or some other Federation starship), on an upper deck (officer's quarters?). Mind you, spending a five-year mission traipsing all around space will make people horny, soooo... paint your own picture... :wink:

No wonder they invented the holodeck... :rofl:
Lisahs3 wrote:but I did not understand anything about the posts of gears and things.
Don't worry about that. Planetary gears (another space theme? :idea: ) are kind of dizzying to look at. Just don't let these guys give you the gears... :lol:

And those elegant gorgeous female space aliens might just be among us right at this moment... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

What have I caused again with my drawing of the planet gears?!? :? :facepalm: :oops:
I'm apparently irresistible. :mrgreen: :rofl:

Coincidence or not, I was sent a video yesterday with a woman in bondage having to walk around in circles controlled by a stick hanging from the ceiling and spinning horizontally around with a motor that periodically made her "pause" when she arrived by a vibrator that then vibrated for a short time. Only difference was that she was connected with the turned rod with a rope at her collar instead of her nipples.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:What have I caused again with my drawing of the planet gears?!? :? :facepalm: :oops:
I'm apparently irresistible. :mrgreen: :rofl:

Coincidence or not, I was sent a video yesterday with a woman in bondage having to walk around in circles controlled by a stick hanging from the ceiling and spinning horizontally around with a motor that periodically made her "pause" when she arrived by a vibrator that then vibrated for a short time. Only difference was that she was connected with the turned rod with a rope at her collar instead of her nipples.
Sorry I have been trying for ten minutes to imagine this but I can't :facepalm:
Hopeless!

Jenny and I seem to have really started something though lol. How did this go to alien abductions and walking around in circles in bondage?
We were talking about corset dresses and hobble dresses. I don't mind I just don't understand some of it :oops:

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Jenny and I seem to have really started something though lol. How did this go to alien abductions and walking around in circles in bondage?
We were talking about corset dresses and hobble dresses. I don't mind I just don't understand some of it

Lisa
Oh their minds just wander all over the place :? Perhaps you should let the boys play in the basement
funayama-sanshi-bondage-art-f.jpg
while you and Jenny have your fun :mrgreen:
Attachments
The maid now realised' only light dusting.' wasn't going to be an easy job after all..jpg
Victorian Corsetry 1.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Jenny and I seem to have really started something though lol. How did this go to alien abductions and walking around in circles in bondage?
We were talking about corset dresses and hobble dresses. I don't mind I just don't understand some of it

Lisa
Oh their minds just wander all over the place :? Perhaps you should let the boys play in the basement
The attachment funayama-sanshi-bondage-art-f.jpg is no longer available
while you and Jenny have your fun :mrgreen:
LOL you are probably right.

I was just thinking its Halloween soon. Perhaps it's time to start thinking about how to celebrate it?
In my dreams it would be something like this
The attachment 231109_VideoHalloweenWitchSashaPart21.jpg is no longer available
Or event this, I know its a cartoon but I really like some of them.
alysha_as_the_bound_witch_by_louistarado-d5hfu8u.jpg
But most likely it will be me on my own sitting on my sofa drinking wine and watching a film I has seen several times

Lisa
Last edited by Lisahs3 on 25 Aug 2022, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

I have spun off a new thread to separate the planetary gears from this discussion viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14320
👠👠