Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kinbaku

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I'd love to come and play around your house sometime you have such a wick sense of fun. :D
You 2 can be the race judges. Just wave the flag and get out of the way, they look like they have the legs of a thoroughbred. (I'm not sure that matters in this case) I hope it's a technical race where braking and handling come into play.
They seem like strong women to me. But whether they are still strong enough after quickly crawling to the wall, have the task of crawling through the house in search of the carpet? It's so hard to move in a hogtie, keep quiet like their feet are tied. :twisted:
@Bounddosster: always welcome. I think we both have enough funny ideas. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think abdominal strength is what wins all in this race. From a betting stand point, I would say the blond has the advantage. Why isn't this an Olympic sport?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
I'd love to come and play around your house sometime you have such a wick sense of fun.

You 2 can be the race judges. Just wave the flag and get out of the way, they look like they have the legs of a thoroughbred. (I'm not sure that matters in this case) I hope it's a technical race where braking and handling come into play.

They seem like strong women to me. But whether they are still strong enough after quickly crawling to the wall, have the task of crawling through the house in search of the carpet? It's so hard to move in a hogtie, keep quiet like their feet are tied.
Add a crotch rope with their wrists tied to it and they would barely move at all across the floor.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

An endurance event. I like it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think abdominal strength is what wins all in this race. From a betting stand point, I would say the blond has the advantage. Why isn't this an Olympic sport?
If it had been I would have watched the Olympics, well that bit anyway.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

After spending two weeks at the world-famous nudist resort "Let it all hang out" whose strict rule was, you arrive naked and you leave naked. Jane boarded the plane for home with all the other naked resort passengers. All their pre-arrival clothes will have been placed on board for the passengers to dress whenever they wished. Jane being the dedicated nudist she is decided to leave dressing until the plane landed, it was then she found that her clothes were missing.
31P.jpg
As all the passengers left the plane her phone rang, it was the resort manager, he was most apoplectic when he told her, her clothes had been put on the wrong plane and were now on their way to Japan, unfortunately, she had just arrived in England and all passengers had to leave the plane and make their way to customs and the main lounge area.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:After spending two weeks at the world-famous nudist resort "Let it all hang out" whose strict rule was, you arrive naked and you leave naked. Jane boarded the plane for home with all the other naked resort passengers. All their pre-arrival clothes will have been placed on board for the passengers to dress whenever they wished. Jane being the dedicated nudist she is decided to leave dressing until the plane landed, it was then she found that her clothes were missing.
31P.jpg
As all the passengers left the plane her phone rang, it was the resort manager, he was most apoplectic when he told her, her clothes had been put on the wrong plane and were now on their way to Japan, unfortunately, she had just arrived in England and all passengers had to leave the plane and make their way to customs and the main lounge area.
She is lucky that she certainly has nothing to declare at customs. I don't think there's much to hide in those glasses or her cell phone. :rofl:
So she quickly clears customs. Or not ... :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Too bad they didn't allow masks.
mask bikini.jpg
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Too bad they didn't allow masks.
mask bikini.jpg
Is that bikini actually made out of face masks?

Oh hon I think you need to read the instructions. Bless her

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Too bad they didn't allow masks.
mask bikini.jpg
Is that bikini actually made out of face masks?

Oh hon I think you need to read the instructions. Bless her

Lisa
And once you are at home you can wear the one that serves for the openings from below, to cover the top openings. That gives a pleasant smell. :mrgreen:
No single Covid virus wants to pass there. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Maybe it's just the glasses, but she looks resourceful enough to figure something out. People at the market would use their underwear in a pinch if caught without a mask, so why not use a mask as underwear? They seem interchangeable, at least when new.
What would Mr. Bean do?
private.png
private.png (81.9 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

I20MwHO3SboWq5zrNtRYOwD2N_qlSnEC0_rMyUvPqR8.jpg
I'll bet no one is thinking what I am thinking
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
I20MwHO3SboWq5zrNtRYOwD2N_qlSnEC0_rMyUvPqR8.jpg
I'll bet no one is thinking what I am thinking
When will I try this? Or any question like that. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

I know that the fastest way to ruin a post in this thread is to describe it yourself.
"You'd better make sure the tiles dry flat, and that the grout lines are not too high, so I'll help you get into the best pose to do that".
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

After charging for plastic bags failed to reduce their use significantly a new UK law to help reduce plastic rubbish has been brought in. Bags will no longer be offered and asking for one will result in...
47.jpg
"Can I have ten plastic bags please?" :)