Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 13 May 2021, 21:16

0040.jpg
0047.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3675
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bound_jenny » 13 May 2021, 23:53

She decided to save this tree from being chopped down in a most unusual way.

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
 
Posts: 8770
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 11:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bounddosster » 14 May 2021, 10:33

Some people just don't have the aptitude to train as a tree surgeon.
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bounddosster » 14 May 2021, 10:45

The week before last he says let's take a walk by the river and he hangs me off a bridge, last week he says let's go to the furniture store and he locks me in a cupboard, I really should have known better than to go with him when he invited me to take a walk in the woods.
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby kinbaku » 14 May 2021, 12:46

bounddosster wrote:The week before last he says let's take a walk by the river and he hangs me off a bridge, last week he says let's go to the furniture store and he locks me in a cupboard, I really should have known better than to go with him when he invited me to take a walk in the woods.

Those who do not want to listen must bear the consequences. :rofl:
Usually there are enough bird feathers in the forest with which I can certainly come up with an application. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bounddosster » 14 May 2021, 20:47

There was this tree protester who after spending six months in a tree finally won his cause and the tree was given a presivation order to stop it being cut down. On trying to leave the tree he found himself so stuck in the tree that the only way he could be got out was by cutting the tree down around him. Unfortunately it took another six months to overturn the presivation order. :lol:
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bound_jenny » 14 May 2021, 23:22

kinbaku wrote:Usually there are enough bird feathers in the forest with which I can certainly come up with an application.


Basic wilderness survival skills. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
 
Posts: 8770
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 11:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 20 May 2021, 05:40

8kino1500 (2).jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3675
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby JIMDINI » 20 May 2021, 06:43

Brr, Brrr, Brr, Brrr, 'Beep'... "Hi this is Honey, I can't get to the phone so leave a message after the tone."...'Beep' Sorry honey I've been called out of town on urgent business so I can't make our date. Will call you in the morning.'Beep'. Damn! I left the keys upstairs by the bed.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
User avatar
JIMDINI
****
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 08:54
Location: UK

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby kinbaku » 20 May 2021, 09:57

I wait like a dog at the outside door so that you take me out for a walk to go to the toilet. :facepalm:
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bounddosster » 25 May 2021, 07:49

JIMDINI wrote:Brr, Brrr, Brr, Brrr, 'Beep'... "Hi this is Honey, I can't get to the phone so leave a message after the tone."...'Beep' Sorry honey I've been called out of town on urgent business so I can't make our date. Will call you in the morning.'Beep'. Damn! I left the keys upstairs by the bed.

:rofl:
Whoops! didn't think that one through.
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bounddosster » 25 May 2021, 07:56

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
8kino1500 (2).jpg


"I don't remember closing the curtains, Oh well, I don't suppose it will matter this backroom window isn't overlooked no one is going to see me".
Ten minutes later.
"What is that funny squeaking sound I've been hearing for the last ten minutes, it sounds just like someone cleaning a..............., OMG!, I forgot it's today the window cleaner comes".
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby kinbaku » 25 May 2021, 08:59

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
8kino1500 (2).jpg


"I don't remember closing the curtains, Oh well, I don't suppose it will matter this backroom window isn't overlooked no one is going to see me".
Ten minutes later.
"What is that funny squeaking sound I've been hearing for the last ten minutes, it sounds just like someone cleaning a..............., OMG!, I forgot it's today the window cleaner comes".

The windows will never have been washed for that long.
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bounddosster » 26 May 2021, 11:46

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
8kino1500 (2).jpg


"I don't remember closing the curtains, Oh well, I don't suppose it will matter this backroom window isn't overlooked no one is going to see me".
Ten minutes later.
"What is that funny squeaking sound I've been hearing for the last ten minutes, it sounds just like someone cleaning a..............., OMG!, I forgot it's today the window cleaner comes".

The windows will never have been washed for that long.

He did the outside quickly so he could get to do her "inside". :wink:
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Postby bounddosster » 30 May 2021, 11:18

I know this one might stretch the rules a little so even though there were no genitals on display I drew in a bikini bottom to be safe, excuse the rubbish drawing, and no that isn't the funny bit.
I thought the picture was so funny and a good tell the story or what happens photo that I had to post it. It is kind of obvious what is going to happen but how about something other than the obvious, although the obvious is :rofl: .
Funny.jpg
Look where you're going.
Funny.jpg (66.74 KiB) Viewed 677 times
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 816
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

PreviousNext

Return to Fictional stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests