Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kinbaku

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Ah, so that is a magic rope in your avatar, I thought it was a tambourine. Silly me.
Don't upset Kinbaku, he could use his magic rope to make you the new clapper to ring big ben :shock:
True. :rofl: Luckily I know Bounddosster and know it's only meant as a joke; so I can only use the rope for myself. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Ah, so that is a magic rope in your avatar, I thought it was a tambourine. Silly me.
Don't upset Kinbaku, he could use his magic rope to make you the new clapper to ring big ben :shock:
True. :rofl: Luckily I know Bounddosster and know it's only meant as a joke; so I can only use the rope for myself. :mrgreen:
It could be far worse if it were an actual tambourine... :shock:

Or bagpipes... :twisted:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:... Or bagpipes... :twisted:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
I remember a story where the victim was bound under a large church bell and had to hear the bells ring continuously. :twisted:
Also bagpipes make a terribly loud noise if you use them indoors instead of outdoors. :mrgreen: I know because a friend of mine has them.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
120_-_rcooh9U.jpg
The bichini, very nice. The way the arms are bound, no escape. All that's needed now is leg irons.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Should we get this for Lisahs3 or ... Jenny perhaps?
Attachments
Apresent for Jenny or lisa ... maybe.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Should we get this for Lisahs3 or ... Jenny perhaps?
The spines outward are not so bad, but the spines inward at the trembling upper and lowerlegs are a challenge. :twisted:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That would be very nice of you! :love:
kinbaku wrote:The spines outward are not so bad, but the spines inward at the trembling upper and lowerlegs are a challenge.
What I'm more worried about is that they might nick or tear the femoral artery and if that happens, that's curtains for anyone in that thing. :shock:

I'd be quite happy being immobilized in that contraption without bleeding out. :facepalm:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It's a ghost!
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (472.57 KiB) Viewed 465 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:evil:
bound_jenny wrote:
That would be very nice of you! :love:
kinbaku wrote:The spines outward are not so bad, but the spines inward at the trembling upper and lowerlegs are a challenge.
What I'm more worried about is that they might nick or tear the femoral artery and if that happens, that's curtains for anyone in that thing. :shock:

I'd be quite happy being immobilized in that contraption without bleeding out. :facepalm:

Jenny.
Quite an image :drool: Jenny :worship: immobilsed keeping us safe from her whip :whip: :hi:

I agree the internal spikes should be rounded nubs, just to remind you the steel is there :evil: . I love the idea of screwing the ballet heels to the ground, or as there are loops for suspension, perhaps to a Perspex plate to give the impression of a captured Goddess floating serenely in her bondage. 8)
And it would take pressure off the En Pointe toes. :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:Quite an image Jenny immobilsed keeping us safe from her whip

I agree the internal spikes should be rounded nubs, just to remind you the steel is there . I love the idea of screwing the ballet heels to the ground, or as there are loops for suspension, perhaps to a Perspex plate to give the impression of a captured Goddess floating serenely in her bondage.
And it would take pressure off the En Pointe toes.
Hmmm... Capture your Goddess so you can better worship Her...

Now you're talkin'! :D

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:Quite an image Jenny immobilsed keeping us safe from her whip

I agree the internal spikes should be rounded nubs, just to remind you the steel is there . I love the idea of screwing the ballet heels to the ground, or as there are loops for suspension, perhaps to a Perspex plate to give the impression of a captured Goddess floating serenely in her bondage.
And it would take pressure off the En Pointe toes.
Hmmm... Capture your Goddess so you can better worship Her...

Now you're talkin'! :D

Jenny.
Yes the spikes on the inside are a no but the rest looks amazing.
Is there something in the crotch area too? It looks like there is something there to me.

Jenny and I as your goddesses floating serenely above you receiving your praise and worship.

I like that.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Jenny and I as your goddesses floating serenely above you receiving your praise and worship.

I like that.
Tag team! 8)
Lisahs3 wrote:Is there something in the crotch area too? It looks like there is something there to me.
Looks like some kind of industrial vibrator. Should get me to the Moon... :wink:

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Jenny and I as your goddesses floating serenely above you receiving your praise and worship.

I like that.
Tag team! 8)
Lisahs3 wrote:Is there something in the crotch area too? It looks like there is something there to me.
Looks like some kind of industrial vibrator. Should get me to the Moon... :wink:

Jenny.
LOL industrial vibrator? Gosh, I am still drinking my first coffee and my eyes have not woken up yet. I think it might be a bit too early for that.
Can we delay our trip to the moon until I have woken up? Blast off could be around mid morning or lunch time would be better for me.

This is a similar to that dream I had about a full length hobble dress very figure hugging and tight with some very entertaining feature on the inside along with some sturdy straps on the outside. Only this is all metal. With how hot it has been lately over here I think this dress might be more appropriate. Goddesses are much more heavenly when we are not perspiring.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:This is a similar to that dream I had about a full length hobble dress very figure hugging and tight
I built a corset similar to that picture, from the armpits down to the knees, full-length laces in back and another set in front from crotch level down to the knees to tighten the section around the legs. Quite the interesting experience teetering about on five-inch stilettos with that thing on. :shock:

Very, very small steps...
Lisahs3 wrote:some very entertaining feature on the inside
I'm always sold on the "entertainment system"... :wink:

Jenny.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:I built a corset similar to that picture, from the armpits down to the knees, full-length laces in back and another set in front from crotch level down to the knees to tighten the section around the legs. Quite the interesting experience teetering about on five-inch stilettos with that thing on. :shock:

Very, very small steps...
:drool:
Try drinking a lot beforehand, especially tea.
And then remove yourself as far from the toilet as possible. You may only move when you can no longer hold it.
Although you want to go to the toilet as soon as possible, the corset-harness and your high stilettos hold you back. And once there you still have to loosen everything. If you have a sink there, I advise you to let the water run gently from the tap, it gives an extra incentive to hurry. :twisted:

I once had an unexpectedly experienced that I had to go to the toilet while jumping in my self-bondage. A special experience. :mrgreen: