Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kinbaku

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:"Can I have ten plastic bags please?" :)
Do you get 10 ropes then? ... I may then ask for 30 plastic bags. :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:"Can I have ten plastic bags please?" :)
Do you get 10 ropes then? ... I may then ask for 30 plastic bags. :facepalm:
No, but if you ask for ten or more you get wheeled around the store then placed outside on public display to serve as a public warning.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Plastic bags or bring your own? Mask, no mask? What is the world coming to? Where is it going? Hopefully not this :
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (503.82 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wayne

Post by wayne »

Karren wrote:Meanwhile.... on the front porch....
I don't like being handcuffed behind my back, but if I were to have shackles on my legs and chained to the bench I could be okay
like this for hours as long as there is shade.
Shannon SteelSlave

wayne wrote:
Karren wrote:Meanwhile.... on the front porch....
I don't like being handcuffed behind my back, but if I were to have shackles on my legs and chained to the bench I could be okay
like this for hours as long as there is shade.
Thank you for replying to my thread. Here is the picture :
front porch.jpg
front porch.jpg (27.52 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
I agree with you on outdoor bondage that sunscreen should be a prerequisite. I think she might prefer to go without for now as she looks kind of pale.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Well done miss Drew, you have made an excellent job of tying yourself up. Now the police will never believe you disturbed a burglar!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Well done miss Drew, you have made an excellent job of tying yourself up. Now the police will never believe you disturbed a burglar!
And saved time and effort for the burglar. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:Well done miss Drew, you have made an excellent job of tying yourself up. Now the police will never believe you disturbed a burglar!
And saved time and effort for the burglar. :rofl:
I love your answers, and I hate to try to dictate this thread too much, but I had to search my evil library hard to find a picture of a victim that looks like they're actually sleeping in a hog tie. (That picture might someday find a retweet to "Do this to me thread", as I have always wanted to sleep in a hog tie, but would need someone else to do it tight enough that I am not freed until I have actually fallen asleep and gotten some rest, but in that position. I already have like 3 hog tie fantasies posted there, so I need to spread them out a bit)
Ok, hope I didn't ruin this edition of "tell a story".
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:but I had to search my evil library hard to find a picture of a victim that looks like they're actually sleeping in a hog tie. (That picture might someday find a retweet to "Do this to me thread", as I have always wanted to sleep in a hog tie, but would need someone else to do it tight enough that I am not freed until I have actually fallen asleep and gotten some rest, but in that position. I already have like 3 hog tie fantasies posted there, so I need to spread them out a bit)
I think she's already done a good job of tying herself into a hogtie like that. Just put a timer padlock at 10 hours that keeps the two cords between the hands and ankles together (by laying 2 loops in these ropes beforehand) so she can't put the cord back over her feet and she's good for a "good night of rest". :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: I think she's already done a good job of tying herself into a hogtie like that. Just put a timer padlock at 10 hours that keeps the two cords between the hands and ankles together (by laying 2 loops in these ropes beforehand) so she can't put the cord back over her feet and she's good for a "good night of rest". :mrgreen:
I also would have accepted : Jessie was given instructions to wrap a towel around her mouth and to strategically use rope by her doctor for bed for the treatment of nocturnal teeth grinding and restless legs syndrome. She followed the directions step by step, not realizing she would be gagged and hog tied until it was complete. Panicked at first, her eyes began to glaze over as she fell dozed off. A restful night sleep that night had her repeat the treatment the next night though she brushed her teeth prior this time and so on, and continued the course beyond her doctor's advice 6 months later, when she was diagnosed as cured.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Jessie was given instructions to wrap a towel around her mouth and to strategically use rope by her doctor for bed for the treatment of nocturnal teeth grinding and restless legs syndrome. She followed the directions step by step, not realizing she would be gagged and hog tied until it was complete. Panicked at first, her eyes began to glaze over as she fell dozed off. A restful night sleep that night had her repeat the treatment the next night though she brushed her teeth prior this time and so on, and continued the course beyond her doctor's advice 6 months later, when she was diagnosed as cured.
Good story.
I hope that after those 6 months she hasn't become so used to it that she has become addicted to it. So she can't even fall asleep without the hogtie.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: Good story.
I hope that after those 6 months she hasn't become so used to it that she has become addicted to it. So she can't even fall asleep without the hogtie.
She did. But she decided that tape made less marks on her face. I so want to try this, have to wait for a long weekend where I can afford to miss a lot of sleep.
I do try not to have a story when I post here, and usually, I am counting on the members to fill it in. I have just been so obsessed with sleep bondage lately. Maybe I would have a timed release, but can be also released if a fire alarm is tripped, or the door sensor, in case of a break in. Neither has ever happened, but just tying in those emergency back ups might make it safe. For right now, I can't sleep if I am wearing anything kinky, like 1 ankle cuff without a chain.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (378.39 KiB) Viewed 978 times
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
THAT is true self bondage. The instinct of this type of dog never wants to let go of the plank.
So afterwards he gets the prize for the best self-bondage.