EPISODE 16 --- Sissified and Feminine Looking

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
janeboi

EPISODE 16 --- Sissified and Feminine Looking

Post by janeboi »

“Mistress Kim, may I make some suggestions for some changes on this coming Friday,” asserted Mimi.

Both Kim and Cindy were surprised that sissy maid Mimi had any ideas of her own. She had been compliant for weeks, following any and all directions given her. The women looked at each other with quizzical expressions. Kim gave “Alan” permission to speak and Cindy was now doubly surprised by Kim’s allowance.

Mimi continued, “My wardrobe favors white and allows for some yellow female underclothes. Of these I adore being dressed in the yellow bra and panties. The “Glass Cubical” business uses dim lighting to indicate the entry of a patron. However, white panties tend to reveal the presence of my chastity device which diminishes the illusion of my female persona. Outlets on the Internet offer devices covering male genitalia which includes an outward appearance of lips over a vaginal canal. My first suggestion is to obtain this for me to wear when performing.”

“Secondly, I suggest increasing my wardrobe to feature more yellow undergarments, or in addition to yellow I alternatively suggest a generous collection of jet black underwear, either of which would enhance my representation as a woman within the Glass Cubical. I found it most difficult to move extra cautiously to not reveal my male genitalia which might break that illusion for patrons. This would have a negative impact on the business and could restrict us from financially benefitting from the activity.”

Kim asked, “is there anything else?”

“Third, is there any way the ‘business’ could make a slightly larger opening so a client can also insert his scrotum, not only his cock?” Alan suggest access to a basin of warm soapy water and pleasant wash cloth, periodically refreshed, so he could hand-wash the client, then using consumable olive oil on his genitals, “I could more generously consummate oral contact to conclusion. If you could arrange that with the manager I believe it would be beneficial to all parties. Also, a rubber or ceramic grommet around the opening would feature cleanliness and sterilization which I could accomplish before another client is entertained.”

Kim thanked Mimi for her suggestions, and Cindy asserted agreement. “We shall consider these suggestions and advise you before Friday.” With that comment their meeting was adjourned and Mimi was sent off to clear the dining area and clean the kitchen. Kim and Cindy marveled towards each other as they discussed Mimi’s ideas.

Mimi sashayed playfully as she danced off to do her chores. She was pleased that her ideas were being entertained, or that at least Kim and Cindy pretended to listen.

Mimi was too busy to overhear their conversation. By the time the Kitchen was proper, Cindy had left and Kim had retired. Mimi went to her maid’s quarters.

Wednesday morning Mimi was up and preparing breakfast for Kim. Kim told Mimi to search the Internet for the items she spoke about the evening before. Around 10 AM Kim would call Mimi and they would discuss that to do next. Mimi was excited to her core. When breakfast was done and cleared and Kim was off to work, Mimi jumped on the computer.

It was easy to find a plethora of attractive clothing, But Alan really flipped over a black collar with lace trim, a lacy black bra, a sturdy under-bra corset with garter straps and black nylons which made him feel sexually intoxicated. He was partial towards a pair of black brief panties which sported several layers of white lacy trim across the butt area, and feminine lace along openings. The genital camouflage item featured an adequate flesh-colored waist belt and crotch strap to hold everything in place. When Kim called he reported the item numbers and details and Kim advised she would order everything needed. Kim also told Alan the manager of the Glass Cubical business thought the suggestions to his business would be easy to accomplish before Friday and it would have minimal impact on costs to arrange. By 11 AM everything was underway.

Over the few days before Friday, deliveries were received. Alan took liberties opening everything and fortunately Kim did not object.

Early Friday afternoon Alan had applied adhesive to his breast prosthetics and the glue had dried. A touch of supplement adhesive hid the line between his flesh and his prosthetics and they appeared nicely blended together. This definitely made Alan look more feminine. He slipped into his new frilly bra to support the false breasts and then struggled with his corset. Tightening cords behind his back was nearly impossible but it was adequate until Kim came home. The nylons were quality items and felt so silky and smooth on his hairless legs as he attached the garter straps.

Kim arrived home early from work by having taken several hours off. He stood to greet Kim only half dressed. Kim could see the corset needed tightening and having lost all his excess fat helped the corset give Alan a feminine hour-glass look. Alan had already installed the penis cramping vaginal “camouflage” then he stepped into the silky black panties. He could feel sexual pressure on his penis as the camouflage device kept it restrained. The black French Maid dress was a perfect fit. The built in crinoline mesh did not flair his skirt as much as his petticoats would, but tonight wasn’t about looking like a fancied-up Maid. Mimi’s black low-cut sneakers were thought to be more comfortable as client patrons were highly unlikely to even notice them with all the other feminine attire Alain was wearing. They planned on bringing along some 4 inch heels in the car, just in case they were needed.

Mimi was sitting in the front seat as Kim drove just ahead of Friday evening rush-hour traffic. Mimi was feeling less apprehensive when being spotted by others in passing cars. Her hair had been professionally styled into dripping feminine curls, her eyebrows fashioned and darkened and eyelashes lengthened. The make-up on her cheeks and face surrounded gloriously red and pouty lips. As a sexy French Maid, Mimi fulfilled most men’s fantasy of an ideal female cornucopia of sexual delights. Mimi was obviously ready for work.

Kim parked in the rear of the business. She walked ahead of Mimi and into the shadows of the inner workings. The Manager met them instead of the “baldy” guy. He greeted Kim but nearly ignored Mimi, and they immediately focused on where Mimi would be assigned. Kim inspected the refurbished area and noted the grommet in the larger opening and a station for the towels and cleansing bowl for Mimi’s use. Since the patron area was about 3 feet higher than where the glass encased performer was presented, the crawl space under the patron area was ideal to provide fresh warm soapy water, towels, and olive oil for Mimi to use.

The manager turned to Mimi and instructed her to remove her maid’s outfit. In compliance Mimi then stood for his inspection. He studied, and then asked if Mimi was really male since he looked totally feminine. Kim assured she was physically male, and that he was her sissy Maid husband. Isn’t that correct Mimi? “Yes, Mistress Kim.” The manager added a comment that Mimi should be a great “draw” for evening clients. He told Mimi how to pose as he took cell phone pictures he would use to entice customers. With all preparations finished, Mimi was promptly ready in position on her stool when the first client entered at 7:15 precisely. The dim light turning on was the cue.

The first patron was not shy about immediately presenting his genitals. With soapy warm water in Mimi’s hands she massaged the area and enhanced the client’s erection with appropriate grips and squeezing. After drying, Mimi coated everything with olive oil. It was a flavor she liked and sucking in a stranger’s cock was better than any gag he ever experienced. Customer 1 tried his best to not cum quickly and therefore heighten his level of arousal. But, Mimi’s mouth was now too well experienced to fail at oral sex. Behind the glass partition she could hear the patron’s excitement and like a trained maid Mimi sucked down everything his cock was giving. When the light went out the patron’s time had expired.

Mimi was pleased but stunned to see a $20 tip flip through the opening before the client left. She made a mental note to keep the soapy water bowl away from money coming-in as a tip. The $20 tip disappeared into her bra, just like a real girl.

The rest of the night was busy. Mimi did her best as a submissive sissy trying to show every new patron she was all female. Most clients, if not all, left well satisfied from the short period they were there. Mimi was surprised when 4 AM and her final patron left. She ached for some self gratification but that was not the time or place.

By 5 AM Mimi wore her Maid’s dress and stepped outside into the alley. Again, no one was there to provide a ride home. Mimi chose to stay hidden. She was concerned about clients which may want more that what they paid for in the cubicle. Headlights suddenly turned and a car was coming down the alley. Mimi was pleased to see it was Mistress Kim. As Mimi entered, Kim stepped out and disappeared into the building. Moments later she was out, but carrying an envelope in her hand. Once in the driver’s seat Kim immediately locked the doors. Without examining the envelope she started the car then quickly drove out of the alley to head home.

Mimi had all her tips stuck in her bra like he’d seen real women do. At a street light Kim opened the envelope and quickly counted the “cut” the manager had given her for Mimi’s performance. As she drove she mentioned to Mimi that although it was good income, she was short $70 for all the items recently bought for Mimi’s outfits. She asked pointedly if Mimi had any “tips” on hand to make-up the difference. In submission, Mimi extracted her small bundle without a word, and gave $70 to Kim. Kim was pleased. Her budget for her sissy maid was still in the black, and there was still a surplus to boot.

“Are you hungry or are you full of cum you swallowed,” asked Kim. Alan was embarrassed by how blunt Mistress Kim was speaking. He replied, “no Mistress, I’m not hungry because I was expected to swallow everything.” Alan blushed at his own admission.

Because of Mistress Kim’s concern about finances, Mimi politely reminded Kim about “Jasmine,” an attractive girl he met on the bus while heading home from the girl’s dorm last Sunday. Jasmine had asked if Alan could be hired as a maid to function at her parties or other events. Kim instructed Mimi to call her during this day, Saturday, and ask if she was serious about “hirings.” Alan responded “Yes, Mistress Kim.” But for the moment, Mimi was delighted to see the house in view. They were soon inside and ready for some sleep. Alan stripped, then showered to clean off the grimy feeling from Mimi’s night work. He was asleep as his head hit the pillow.

See: EPISODE 17 --- Sissy Maid Contacts Jasmine