Evil women. - Sharon

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Evil women. - Sharon

Post by restricted »

I had enough. It was all about his pleasure. He never thinks of me. I wanted to get even. I had always done what he wanted. I wore a French Maid’s outfit. Tennis dress, other short dresses, as well. I did a belly dance for him and even did a strip tease for him but I could never get him to do anything for me.

I saw my chance a few weeks later. Our firm decided that we girls would have a girly night and as we had made such a huge profit, our manager said he would pick up the tabs. Of course Robin would not agree with me going. So I had to do something. I told the girls and they came up with a solution. It intrigued me. They kept on at me so I had to give in to shut them up.

Over the months we had all discussed what we had done for our partners and they were disgusted when I said Robin would do nothing to get me in the mood but would love me to do what I did. Even to the time I was dressed as a slave girl and he left me tied up in the garden while he went to the pub with his mates. “We will fix that. Get his sizes and we will take you shopping”. I argued it would be a waste of time. However, the girls agreed that as I had been so good to them, they would treat me. I wasn’t sure though. “Tell Robin you are coming with me to pick a wedding dress for me” Margaret sad. “You getting married?” I queried. Her answer was “no but he wouldn’t know would he!”

The others egged me on so I agreed. “Be ready. Have his sizes with you on Saturday” I asked what they were going to do. “Not us, but you are. You say he likes to see you in sexy clothes, well in sexy clothes he will see you”. Okay, I was up for it. I was in luck as he was going to the pub on Saturday to watch football with his mates. That meant I was free to do what was necessary.

I met the other six at 11.30. We had a coffee and Anne said we need to get a minibus taxi to take all seven. Four of the girls went off to do some shopping for me and took Robin’s measurements with them. Margaret made a phone call and said it was arranged. Twenty minutes later our boss turned up. As soon as we got into his seven seater people carrier, I found a blindfold fastened over my eyes. They didn’t want me to see where they were taking me.

I was led into a shop which of course I could not see. Margaret spoke to someone and I heard her say “Follow me”. I heard a door being unlocked and I was led in. The woman told me to strip to my undies. She presented me with a pair of tight leather leggings. She looked at me. “You’d be better with a G string so there is no panty line showing. Margaret paid for one and I changed. I struggled to get the leggings on. I pulled, tugged, heaved and eventually got them over my hips. Taking a deep breathe I finally got the waist to fasten on me. I complained they were too tight but was assured they would give after a few times of wearing.

Okay, that was me sorted for trousers. But what else was in mind? I was laced into a leather Basque that was pulled tight. I was told to remove my bra as I was having the Basque like it or not. That was too tight. Then came a tight leather jacket. That was too tight as well. I suffered it as it was slipped on me and the zip pulled up. Although I was wearing an over bust corset, and jacket my breasts were obvious.

A pair of 4 inch heeled shoes were put on my feet. I walked about the shop and looked in the mirror. II couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Even looking at myself made me feel sexy. I was out of this world when Margaret spoke up. “Well girl, if I were a lesbian, I could fancy you myself. Robin will be putty in your hands”. The others and the shop woman agreed she thought that was the best she’d ever seen the outfit on anybody. She handed Margaret another package, but Margaret would not say what it was. I said okay and asked for my clothes back. “Oh no. You keep those on. Your clothes have gone. Come on, we have to meet the others at the pub” I felt embarrassed but Margaret said nobody would recognise me and it will give me confidence. I was conscious of everyone looking at me. I could feel my body being squeezed by the leather and found it pleasurable.

Eventually we got to the pub and met the others. They handed me my clothes back informing me that I had to get changed in Margaret’s house. I was to show Robin and tell him that I would put it on as long as he puts his outfit on. I said he wouldn’t do it so it was a waste of money. Anne told me that he would never see the leather on me in that case. Margaret said “Nor these”. She opened the package and there was a pair of leather shorts. I heard murmurs from some men on the other side of the bar. One asked me to put them on. I refused. The landlady said I could go up to her flat to try them on. Anne handed me my clothes and said once I had shown them what I looked like, I could put my own clothes back on. I had to struggle taking the leggings off and the shorts I never thought I’d get into them.

Eventually I went back into the bar in the Basque, shorts and heels only. The bar went silent as I walked in. The girls got me to walk about the bar. Several; times I felt hands on my bum rubbing the shorts. It was beginning to get to me. I was loving it, but not when the landlady said I couldn’t get my clothes back and I’d have to stay in the shorts. However, when Margaret said we had better get going, the landlady let me get dressed. It was nice putting comfortable clothes on. Margaret said she would come with me to calm Robin down.

It was a good job she did, Robin realised how much all this leather would cost and went mad. Margaret told him. The boss gave us all a bonus and as Sharon, (me) was so helpful to them, they decided to pool al the bonus and treat me. When Robin asked to see me in them, Margaret said that they have ordered her not to unless Robin was to wear what they had bought for him. When she showed him, he refused, so Margaret said she would ask for the money back. “Shame as Sharon looked really lovely in them”. Robin thought about it. Okay, who would see him in the clothes apart from me and conceded.

It came to the day of the girly night. I helped him into the bright satin panties, his cock pointing up to his chine, self-support stockings, bra and filling, white blouse that showed the bra and fillings through, and the short tight but stretchy skirt. A nice long haired wig and some flat shoes finished it. I told him I wouldn’t splatter make up on him as I wanted a man to kiss me. If he was to let me tie him to the chair, I’ll put the shorts on and tease him rotten.
I have never seen Robin so eager. He got the rope. I sat him on the chair. Quickly I tied his hands together, then tied his feet to the front legs of the chair. A rope went around his body and the chair pinning his arms to the back of the chair. “You are looking like a damsel in distress” I told him. He replied he couldn’t wait to see me in the shorts. I tied one thigh and passed the rope under the chair before tying the other puling his thighs wide apart. I never told him I could see his panties now. Just a little glimpse, but I was sure that would not be for long. A ball gag with holes in it was placed in his mouth so if his nose got blocked he could breathe through his mouth. Now I was satisfied. I told him I was going to put the leathers on.

Once again I struggled into the leathers. However I did it and put my makeup on. I sauntered downstairs and entered the lounge. I was right, Robin, by struggling had raised the hemline of the skirt and there was a little more of his panties on view. I took some photos with my phone. Through his gag he asked what I was doing. I told him I was going out and wanted to think of him tied to the chair. I said it was revenge for leaving me in the garden dressed as a slave girl. I got a free standing full length mirror and put it in front of him. “This is what you look like. A right slut, but I do love the look. I’ll show the girls and might bring them back. I love the way your cock is straining against the satin panties. Enjoy yourself” After giving his cock a rub through the panties and telling him how nice it felt and how much stiffer it seemed, finally massaging his balls nice and gently. I could tell Robin was loving it as he murmured against the gag and he was squirming to try and put his balls into position against my hand. Finally I left, I closed the door and off I went.

I got merry but not drunk and showed the photos to the girls who said they wanted to see for themselves. I noticed that everyone’s eyes were following me and Ann told me that wherever I went, all the male eyes were on my rear. I quite enjoyed that.
I didn’t want to take them home, but they would not leave me. Margaret said it was best in case Robin was angry and started to hit me. Back at my place, they ushered me upstairs and before I knew it I was in the shorts and corset again. Then they marched me back to the lounge. They grabbed a chair and before I knew it, they had tied me to the chair in the same manner as I had left Robin. My legs held wide apart. They removed the mirror, picked my chair up and sat me directly facing Robin. I could see what he was looking at, and it wasn’t my face. He was struggling really hard now. I’m glad I made such a good job of restraining him

The girls said how nice his panties made him look. Jane had made a good choice in that miniskirt and panties. Even I had to admit, the panties made his cock look thicker and larger than normal. Or was his staring between my legs that did it? After a while the girls said they were leaving and would leave us to enjoy ourselves. They removed Robin’s gag, gave him some water and food before putting the gag back. The more I struggled, the more I wanted to get at Robin’s cock. It also made him want to get at me. Eventually we both fell asleep exhausted.

It wasn’t for long though, Margaret came back into the room and untied us. We soon perked up and Margaret told us to go to bed. We couldn’t wait to get at each other. After running his hands all over my bum and the legs of the shorts, Robin started to slowly pull the zip down I was really getting wet with anticipation. I told Robin to stay dressed. I pulled his panties to one side and slid onto him. Now we were knocked out.

The next day Margaret asked how we got on. She looked straight at Robin. “That was fantastic. Best ever”. Margaret looked at him and said, “That’s what you get for doing something for Sharon. So did you enjoy it Sharon?” Sharon said she loved it. “Seeing his cock so close and yet so far away turned me on. And that skirt just giving me glimpses of his panties made me rather damp”. “Would you do it again?” We both said we would, maybe even in different positions. Margaret said she would tie us up any time and maybe the girls would help. “Especially if you are in that skirt again” Robin blushed.

The next time, they took Robin to the shop the same way as they did me. Blindfolded. He was given a pair of tight leather shorts. He said he couldn’t wear them but Anne told him that I had said I’d love to see him in leather shorts and he should think what would happen. I was in the pub in my leather shorts and Basque. In came the girls towing Robin on a chain. His hands cuffed behind his back and he was unable to stop them towing him about. I laughed as he entered. He explained they had removed his clothes and that was all he had. It was a successful encounter. No one in the pub mocked Robin. In fact the men were jealous of him when the girls grabbed me and tied us face to face. The women were jealous of me. I could feel his cock straining against the leather.

Later that night, we couldn’t wait to get at each other and virtually ripped the clothes of each other. I looked through a web site the next day and saw something that intrigued me. I had invited the girls round for a girly chat. I wonder how Robin would react to being a French Maid and having to serve us all. Perhaps Margaret could help.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Evil women. - Sharon

Post by kinbaku »

Yupie, the Evil Women are back!