Of blackmail, ropes and gags

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
gaby

Of blackmail, ropes and gags

Post by gaby »

I finally managed to beat my proverbial laziness of writing and finished a new post. The story is about blackmail and of course it involves ropes and gags.

I feel like trying it out, but I still have no idea how I'm going to escape if I do everything I wrote in the story. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Re: Of blackmail, ropes and gags

Post by kinbaku »

You had me with you in your story, especially with that always exciting last click. :roll:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:You had me with you in your story, especially with that always exciting last click. :roll:
Can I say that I passed the first review? :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gaby wrote:Can I say that I passed the first review? :D
No, it is the second. :rofl: And I am sure there are several who went to your blogs and had a good time there.
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:Can I say that I passed the first review? :D
No, it is the second. :rofl: And I am sure there are several who went to your blogs and had a good time there.
...and why only two? :rofl:

I would like very much to know that those who read my blog find it entertaining and enjoyable :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

gaby wrote: ...and why only two? :rofl:
I would like very much to know that those who read my blog find it entertaining and enjoyable :D
I just don't have a lot of time for reading. I can use a text to speech thingy, but that's how time strapped I am. I didn't even have time to review this one : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13146. If someone could read it and pay some feedback to Kay, much appreciated.
The other thing is, I am a little put off about having to click to another site to read something. Maybe others feel the same, don't know.
Not trying to be mean, just honest. Hope I am still in your cool book.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I'm with Shannon, I don't really like having to go to another site,( and then find out it's in a language I don't read anyway.) No offense to those whose blogs or sites are not in English, but It's not important enough to me to try and find a translation program, so I just go back to the original site and move on, forewarned for the next time not to bother with the link. I'm sure I'm missing out on some interesting reading.
I don't mind going to other sites so much if they are in English, and actually have some good stuff. There have been several links posted here that I have explored and even bookmarked for future use, so I will usually try the link at least once.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gaby wrote:...and why only two? :rofl:
Not only two, someone had preceded me. :evil: :rofl:
gaby wrote:I would like very much to know that those who read my blog find it entertaining and enjoyable :D
I'm sure others have read your blogs, but not everyone is willing to comment.
Fortunately, I have the time to read everything right now. In the past, when I was not yet registered, I used to ignore the fiction stories that were too long (more than 20 lines :oops: :rofl: ).

It might be a good idea to translate your best stories into English yourself and post them on BoundAnna. I think many would be grateful for your work. :hi:
gaby

Post by gaby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
gaby wrote: ...and why only two? :rofl:
I just don't have a lot of time for reading. I can use a text to speech thingy, but that's how time strapped I am. I didn't even have time to review this one : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13146. If someone could read it and pay some feedback to Kay, much appreciated.
The other thing is, I am a little put off about having to click to another site to read something. Maybe others feel the same, don't know.
Not trying to be mean, just honest. Hope I am still in your cool book.
I didn't know that. I'm sorry. I understood perfectly :cry:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:It might be a good idea to translate your best stories into English yourself and post them on BoundAnna. I think many would be grateful for your work. :hi:
Thanks for the advice. The point is that my English skills are not exactly good and if I put it in the Google translator then I have to revise the translation and that takes time. If I'm already lazy writing in Spanish you can imagine having to write it and then translate it, review it and finally paste it into the blog. I must think of another way. :D
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Actually, if your posts are any indication, your English is very good. I never have any trouble reading them, unlike some things I see posted by so-called native English speakers on some sites.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

gaby wrote: I didn't know that. I'm sorry. I understood perfectly :cry:
I only meant to help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gaby wrote:
kinbaku wrote:It might be a good idea to translate your best stories into English yourself and post them on BoundAnna. I think many would be grateful for your work. :hi:
Thanks for the advice. The point is that my English skills are not exactly good and if I put it in the Google translator then I have to revise the translation and that takes time. If I'm already lazy writing in Spanish you can imagine having to write it and then translate it, review it and finally paste it into the blog. I must think of another way. :D
I understand you.
Unfortunately, neither Spanish nor English is my native language. I have read your blogs with google translate to translate to English (works better than translating to Dutch). Otherwise I could help translate your blogs. :cry:
We may have to wait for an artificial intelligence that gives better translations than google translator. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

OK, everybody report to Bondage. I can't take all this crying. It's happier there.
👠👠
gaby

Post by gaby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:OK, everybody report to Bondage. I can't take all this crying. It's happier there.