The Game 31 Ian's turn

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 31 Ian's turn

Post by Kay »

It was such a nice evening they were having dinner out on the playground. Though she was reclining in the sex chair nothing special was going on. They were both fully dressed and peacefully enjoying the evening. She poured out the last of the wine and said,
“I've been thinking about Ian.”
“Yes?”
“He's been very good to us.”
“He has indeed,” he agreed.
“He's been responsible for some... very interesting experiences...” she said carefully.
“That's... certainly true,” he responded equally carefully.
He recalled them. Some had been difficult at the time, such as the Final Oral Exam.
And some had been scary but exhilarating, like Alice's Grand Adventure. A recent one which he facilitated, if not actually participating in, was the Very Personal Bra Fitting. That one had just been embarrassing. Though in retrospect he had to admit it was also kind of fun. He had decided that ultimately most of them were and he was glad to have had the experiences.
Eventually.
Overall the word to describe his feelings about Ian and Ian related games would have to be 'complicated'.
“So I was thinking,” she went on, “We should do something nice for him.”
“We could do that,” he agreed. “It would also be a way to thank him for being such a gentleman when he found you in a somewhat compromised position.”
She squirmed a bit at that.
“Yes, though 'gentleman' isn't quite how I would have described him at that point.”
“True. So did you have something specific in mind?”
“I did actually. It will require you to do a bit of building. And I want to mess with his ideas of 'parity' a bit, so ideally he should be a girl at the time...
I should be able to find that out.”
“You intrigue me. I can tell you've been thinking about this...”
And the results of her thinking were, of course, always interesting.
So she told him her Devious Plan.

A few days later all was ready. Ian's gender had been discreetly determined and a date for dinner was arranged. He arrived at seven with a customary gift of wine and a kiss for both of them. Polite for her and rather deep and lingering for him. Tonight Ian was a brunette in a simple blouse and skirt, no stockings and sensible, non stratospheric heels. Stunning, but by Ian standards very conservative. They sat down to a pleasant meal and general gossip but eventually the conversation turned, as it always did, to the Game. As they were sitting in the play ground it was bound to. Ian was fascinated by it all. She told him of some of the latest details and showed him the cards of the Dress of the Day. (Which caused a bit of embarrassment. Not to Ian of course. That was impossible.)
“In fact we do have something interesting we could show you.” she said, finally.
“You said you had made some kind of sex chair? I do hope it's that.”
“Funny you should say that. You're sitting in it.”
“What?” he said in surprise. He examined it more closely.
“But it's just...”
“It started out as a patio chair but I made some changes. Here, look...”
He fitted the leg rests on.
“Ah, now I see,” Ian said putting his legs up on them. He wiggled a bit getting comfortable.
“Oh, yes, a girl could get used to this...”
“And these are a new feature... lay your arms on the rests, just like that. Then I slide these rings up...”
“Are they supposed to be restraints? But surely they're too loose.”
“Try them.”
“Well, I just have to pull my arms...ah no...”
His arm was blocked from going back any further by the chair.
“All right, if I...hmmm...”
He tried to bend it instead but the rings were too wide.
“That's very clever. They don't seem like they would do anything but... what are you doing...? nono no...”
While he had been distracted by the arm bands she had quickly locked his ankles down.
He suddenly realized what had been done. “No! I forbid this! I... mmmph!”
“There, that's better. Would you like to see?”
He held up a hand mirror so that Ian could see.
Alice's ball gag was firmly in place.

They stood on each side of the chair regarding their captive.
“Isn't she lovely?” she said. “And so helpless.”
“Oh yes. It would be very naughty of us to take advantage of her, wouldn't it?”
“Oh absolutely. For example it would be completely improper to have a look at her bra like this...”,
Ian shook his head “mmph!!”
“Hush dear, we're violating you,” she said as she unbuttoned and opened Ian's blouse revealing a lacy demi cup bra. Full breasts swelled beneath and pushed out the top.
She was impressed. Ian hadn't even intended them to be seen today (as far as she knew) and yet they were perfect.
“Oh, how sweet! And it's front fastening! I was afraid that might be a problem if we wanted to peek at her pretty titties.”
“Which would be completely wrong of course... ”
“Oh, I agree. It would be an unforgiveable intrusion.”
“So do you want to?”
“I think we'll have to.”

She unfastened the bra and moved the halves aside.
“Oh my...”
Now she was not only impressed. She was more than a little jealous as well. That really isn't fair...
He was startled. The makeup was flawless. The illusion was perfect, and he now had some experience to judge by. But was it an illusion?
He carefully touched a breast. It was warm. It was soft and yielding. It was... a breast. He had to fight the urge to kiss it.
And he was beginning to wonder... Was that really skill at makeup? Or something else?
Was this really Ian? Or had they just broken 2nd Law by not only involving an innocent bystander but actually assaulting one? Which was to say, were there two Ians? 'Ian' was, in fact, a set of male and female twins...? And if so, how much trouble were they in?
It was a totally absurd idea, fit for a soap opera., but faced with those perfect breasts it also seemed to be the only possible explanation.
He glanced at her. Apparently she was beginning to have similar thoughts as she said,
“No, I don’t believe in convenient soap opera twins, evil or otherwise…”
“Right, missy,” she said in a businesslike tone, “I think I would like to examine your panties now...”
“Mmph” was the answer, but it seemed a bit less emphatic. Perhaps he (she?) was becoming resigned to the situation. She moved down and raised the skirt.
“Look,” she said, “side fastening panties. I was afraid with her legs open that we might have another problem. But apparently our little minx likes to be easily accessible, don't you dear?”
Ian made no comment.
She pulled the laces at the side and drew off the bit of cloth, revealing...
So, I was right, he thought. He knew Ian's penis rather well, surprisingly well in fact, and this wasn't it.
This wasn't in fact anything. Plain, smooth...
But she seemed unconcerned. She rummaged about for a moment and then drew it forth.
So, no soap opera reveal today. At least not the sort usually televised.
“There you are dear. That has to be more comfortable.” And as she lightly fondled him it seemed to agree.
He gave a little moan.
“Now, Ian dear, I know you expected to be the one on your knees today, but we wanted to do something especially nice for you today.” She continued to lightly stroke him. “And I know it wasn't really necessary to tie you down, but you're always so interested in our games that I thought you might like to be in one. And of course you didn't have to be a girl, but it all adds a lovely perverse edge to it don't you think?”
“Mmmph...”
“I knew you'd agree.”
She looked up. “Would you like to begin now?”
Once upon a time the suggestion would have alarmed him, but of course that was then. Now whenever Ian visited it was fairly inevitable that Someone would do Something to Someone involving penises and mouths. It had become, as Ian called it, a Tradition. But as they had worked on the planning he had had another thought. He wasn't sure how she would react though...
“I could, but I have a suggestion, Perhaps you'd like to do the honors?”
She was startled.
“Oh! Me...?”
“Well, after all you did want to thank him, remember?”
She looked back at their disheveled and exposed captive.
“Well... Really? I could...? I mean, would it really be all right...?”
“Of course. It seems only fair.”
She kissed him and turned back to Ian with a radiant smile.
“So dear, it's a night of firsts to be sure. Let me just freshen my lipstick…”
His eyes had grown very wide.
“Now dear, would our lovely lady like me to suck her penis?””
“Mmmphh!” It might have been alarm, or it might have been eagerness. She chose to understand it as the latter.
“Oh good. I was sure she would.”
She knelt in front of him, lowered her head and began.

Epilog
Later (and it was, as it turned out, quite a bit later) Ian was finally released. He readjusted his dress and they reconvened with the last of the wine.
“Well,” he said, “it has been an interesting evening to be sure. It generally is at your place.”
“And everything is...all right...?” she asked uncertainly. At the conclusion of festivities she was often worried that she had gone too far.
“Oh, completely. I enjoyed it. Thank you for trusting me.”
“Oh good,” she said, relieved. “And thank you for trusting me.”
“Oh, I don't, love. Not for a minute. I know this was your idea, well, most of it. He's an honorable man, I trust him. But you? You are a conniving, duplicitous, evil woman. Always have been.”
“Why Ian! I think that's the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me!”
He turned from her.
“And my advice for you is this. Keep her naked. Keep her tied down, and spank her regularly.”
He glanced back at her.
“And make it hard,” he added.
“Duly noted.”

And much later, after a still somewhat stunned but very happy Ian had left, they got ready for bed.
“I meant to ask you, was it difficult to find out when Ian was a girl so you could invite him?”
“Oh, not at all. I just said, 'come to dinner at eight. Be a girl.'”
“And he wasn't suspicious?”
“Not a bit He just said he was looking forward to 'making up for last time,,,'”
“Hah! Of course he did. We never actually got around to that, did we?”
“No, but we did manage to surprise him. That's twice now. Sure to be a record. Do you suppose if we do it three times we get a trophy?”
“And what was your conscience's opinion of this adventure?”
“Oh, she was on board from the start. She's been positively giddy about it. And then with your suggestion she was so excited she completely lost the power of speech. And I can't tell you what a relief that has been!”
kinbaku

Re: The Game 31 Ian's turn

Post by kinbaku »

Always dreamed of being slowly bound like Ian. Realizing too late that you are trapped and at the mercy of the others. Constantly in the conflict of wanting to go along, but the fear of the unknown sequel that awaits you. Thanks for the story, it was recommended to me by Shannon.