Fifi the hotel maid

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
gimslyp

Fifi the hotel maid

Post by gimslyp »

This year Valentine’s Day fell on a Friday and my wife told me in advance that she wanted a weekend of unbridled sex and passion, but that I would have to be in chastity for a couple of weeks beforehand. I nervously agreed - and she locked me into a CB-6000S chastity cage that had little plastic spikes inside. The spikes were mainly there to stop me removing the device, but they bit into the base of my penis when I had a morning erection. I still had to provide oral sex to my wife every day too and this also caused me to become erect.

“Ow ow - my willy hurts” I would cry when I became aroused.

“Don’t worry my dear, I’ll let you take it off on the 14th” she would assure me.

The 14th came and I woke her up with breakfast in bed, flowers, chocolates and some expensive sexy lingerie as a gift.

“Hmm, well that’s nice I suppose” she said. “I’ve something for you too! Stand by the bed and hold your hands behind your back. Close your eyes!”

I did as she asked and stood naked next to her. I could hear the jangle of keys and could feel her removing the cage from my poor little cock.

“Keep your eyes shut! Don’t spoil the surprise! she said.

I could feel the cage being removed completely but then I could feel something cold and metallic closing around the base of my penis.

“Ok - you can open your eyes now!” she said.

I opened my eyes and immediately looked down at my crotch. The cage was gone but had been replaced by a small metal bracelet around the base of the penis. It had hundreds of tiny little spikes pointing inwards, holding it in place.

Click! went the padlock holding it shut.

“Hahaha! This will teach you to control your erections now, won’t it!” she laughed at me, giving my balls a little tickle.

I felt a surge or excitement in my loins and felt an erection beginning. The merciless Kali’s Teeth Bracelet bit hard into me immediately. Pain erupted all around the base of my penis. Touching it with my hands just seemed to make the pain worse.

“Ow ow - please! It hurts!” I cried. She just laughed at me.

“It's SUPPOSED to hurt, silly! You just have to get used to it. I’m not taking it off. I don’t have the key here anyway so you’ll just have to calm down” she informed me. “I’ve booked a hotel for tonight so calm down and look forward to that!”.

I went off and had a cold shower, got dressed and went off to work, moving carefully to make sure the KTB didn’t move around too much and bite me again. I hadn’t cum for so long that I felt horny all the time. But at the slightest arousal the KTB would bite - and it would bite hard. I managed to get through the day then came home. My wife had already packed everything so we just jumped in the car and drove to the hotel.

“Get undressed and have a shower now please” I was instructed. I had a cold shower again as I was finding it impossible to control my erections by this point.

When I came out of the shower, my wife was dressed as before but there was a pile of black and white lingerie on the bed that I didn’t recognise.

“If you want to get out of the KTB, you’re going to have to do exactly what I tell you. Tonight, I want you to dress up as a sexy French Maid for me!” she instructed me. I felt hot with nervousness and embarrassment. I’d never done this before (except in my fantasies!).

First I put on a back satin waist cinched that pulled my waist in like a woman. Then a push-up bra and seamed stockings that, with my wife’s help, were cinched on the garters on the corset. I couldn’t wait for the amazing kind sex we were about to have, and the KTB bit into me several times, keeping my penis flaccid. Then went on a white lacy petticoat and the maid’s uniform. The uniform was actually a cotton one, and looked quite functional rather than like lingerie. There was also a white cotton apron and some black patent high heels (although only 4” high so just about manageable). My wife then brought out a black wig and helped me put that on too. The KTB was biting me now regularly as I became more and more excited.

“Ow ow! My willy really hurts! I just desperately want to have sex!” I cried.

“Me too!” my wife answered. “I can’t wait and I’ve been looking forward to this for so long!”

She added a small white maid’s hat to my head and then helped me put on make up. With the makeup, the wig and the corset, I looked just passable as a woman in my outfit.

There were a couple of other things left in the luggage that she took out. First was a spreader bar. It had a collar in the middle that went around my neck, then my wrists were put into leather manacles at each end of it. I held my arms up at head height and about two feet from my head. Little padlocks were snapped shut on my wrists and my collar, ensuring that it would not be removed even with someone else’s help. The final piece was the the ballgag. It was a huge black rubber ball with a white leather strap. She pushed the ball into my mouth, forcing my jaw painfully wide. Another padlock secured it in place.

She then turned on the hotel TV and connected it to our laptop, showing a Zoom meeting. All I could see was the hotel room and myself in my kinky outfits looking back at the screen.

My wife then packed up all my clothes and everything else we had brought, and then just left the hotel room.

“Bye” she said without looking back.

I didn’t know what to do. I realised immediately that I was stuck in the room. I couldn’t go out into the hotel dressed this way, and there was no way I could undress or hide myself. It would be total humiliation. I didn’t know what to do so I just sat quietly on the bed wondering when she would come back. About an hour later, the screen went ding-dong and someone joined the Zoom call. The video came on and revealed … my own bed at home! There were scented candles around it and rose petals on the cover. My wife came on screen walking backwards to the centre of the image. She was dressed in a black thong, black garter belt and a small lacy black bra - the lingerie I had bought her for our Valentine’s Day! She started talking and suddenly a naked man also appeared on the screen facing her. They embraced and began French kissing right in front of the camera!

“MMF MMF” I screamed through te gag.

“You are muted” said the message on the screen. I looked around but could reach the laptop as she had put it high above the TV where I wouldn’t be able to do anything.

y wife knelt down in front of the man had took his penis in her hands. It was already huge and now started to get bigger and harder too! She had never given me a blow job before but now she expertly began sucking this man’s enormous cock.

I was horrified but also massively turned on and my tiny little cock tried to get hard too. But the KTB bit again, harder than before, forcing me to remain flaccid. I couldn’t watch but I had to!

She sucked his cock for about 20 minutes then he finally came in her mouth. He bellowed out loud and his balls began spasming as he began pumping sperm into my wife’s mouth. His orgasm seemed to go on for ages and my wife gulped down all his cum without spilling so much as a drop. I was outraged but there was nothing I could do. There was no way I could leave the room, and no way for me to remove the KTB that was biting fiercely into my small little willy.

At least, I thought to myself, he had come now and that it would be over soon. I was wrong. She just carried on sucking his cock and he remained rock hard. Another 20 minutes later, they moved onto the bed (MY bed!). He positioned himself on all fours, with his ass facing me. My wife knelt on the bed next to him, and began stroking his cock to keep it hard. She used her other hand to spread his bumcheeks then began licking his bumhole! He obviously liked that a lot and I could see his cock getting even bigger and harder. My wife put her tongue up his bumhole and began French kissing it! How would I be able to ever kiss my wife again without thinking about her putting her tongue up another man’s bumhole? I was horrified but also turned on, but the KTB kept me in check by biting hard into my little willy. She carried on for nearly half an hour then it was time for them to begin fucking.

He started by fucking her doggy style. She got into position and pulled her thong down around her knees and presented herself to him. He began pushing his huge organ into her tight pussy. The purple bulb on the end of his cock was bigger than my fist, and my wife came the moment it entered her. He continued pushing it into her slowly, allowing her body time to rearrange itself to accommodate such a huge penis. Eventually he managed to push all 12 inches into her, and she came again when his huge balls touched her clit. He began fucking her now properly. She came again a few minutes later. Then again and again until it turned into a non-stop orgasm. He fucked her in this position for more than hour before coming in her again. He bellowed out loud again and buried his huge cock deep inside her. His giant testicles spasmed a dozen times before his cum squirted out of her pussy and all over my bed sheets. But he still remained rock hard and carried on fucking her.

They fucked in every position possible, my wife cumming almost non-stop. My wife eventually mounted him reverse-cowgirl style, giving me a perfect view of his huge cock in her, whilst she looked directly into the camera knowing I was watching. They fucked like this for another 45 minutes before he came in her once again. His cum squirted out her pussy even though he was balls-deep inside her. She was covered in his cum. All her lingerie was covered in it, and my bed too where I would have to sleep when I got home.

But they still weren’t done. His cock was still fully erect and hard. She lifted herself up and off him, and then lowered herself again onto him. Except this time, his cock went up her bumhole! I had never been so shocked and turned on. She had never allowed me to do anything like that before. Clearly it was not because she didn’t want to do it, it was just that she didn’t want to do it with me!

And they carried on fucking like this for nearly another hour, before he ejaculated inside her yet again! He had completely filled my wife with his cum! In my bed too and I was only able to watch. They had fucked all night, and now it was nearly five in the morning. The meeting timed out and their video connection dropped.

That was when my bedroom door opened and the hotel maid walked in.

She walked in, looked at me in surprise, then burst into laughter. She walked back out again but returned a few minutes later with two other maids. They also burst into laughter seeing me. One came over and pulled up my skirt, revealing my stocking tops and my little willy trapped in the KTB. They took out their phones and began taking pictures of me whilst giggling and laughing at me. I turned bright red with shame and embarrassment.

“Mmm mmm mmf!” I tried to explain, but there was no way to remove the gag or the spreader bar hold my arms up.

“Well girls, I think we found someone to do all our work for us today!” the first maid said. “come on you” she said to me. “You have to do what we tell you to do or we’ll take you into the lobby and let everyone see you!”. The others readily agreed with her, still laughing at me. They then led me out of the room, across the hallway and into another room that needed cleaning. I had to strip all the sheets off the bed and remake it. It was almost impossible with the spreader bar limiting my movements, but after about an hour, I managed to get it done. But then I had to finish cleaning and arranging the room too. To make matters worse, the couples in the rooms in either side were also having sex and I had to listen to them as I worked, all the while forcing myself not to get an erection in case the KTB bit me again.

The maids then made me go from room to room the entire day, making beds, vacuuming and cleaning toilets whilst bound by the spreader bar. Eventually I got it all done, and they returned me to my own room in the middle of the afternoon. I lay back on the bed (it was the only position I could lie in) and fell soundly asleep.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fifi the hotel maid

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Blackmail is a pandemic by itself, isn't it?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠