The Game 32 How to break 2nd law

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 32 How to break 2nd law

Post by Kay »

How to Break 2nd Law

Lately she had been giving some thought to the Laws of Erotics.
First Law was of course sacrosanct. Just say yes. From that flowed all the lovely situations and predicaments both had found themselves in. Saying no except in the most extreme cases was Not Playing the Game.
Second Law was more pragmatic. Don't Involve Innocent Bystanders. It was put in place partly as simple politeness for the general public, but mainly for self defense to protect against any awkward real world complications. They both agreed the necessity but regretted the resulting loss of certain games. Early on, she had strolled with him to the corner shop dressed only in paint. It had been a delightful adventure, but sadly now the Painted Lady Walk wouldn't be allowed. Likewise the Great Slut Hike when she, and on the following weekend he, had wandered along the desert trails dressed only in a lovely bright red lacy bra and panty set accessorized with some incongruous boots. The possibility of meeting other hikers had been terrifying, They hadn't, but agreed afterwards that despite the game’s success, the potential consequences of having done so were too great.
Of course art can thrive under constraint, and the rule still left a surprisingly large field to play in. For example, taking him to Rocky Horror in Frankenfurter drag hadn't violated it. You were supposed to dress up for Rocky, and there were certainly no innocent bystanders there. Likewise (semi plausibly) for Alice's Great Adventure at the comic convention. And he had, of course, taken full advantage of the letter of the law when he got her to pose nude for their art class, where a naked girl, far from being out of place, was absolutely expected.
But even though Abalone loved its dress up she found herself somewhat stumped. Halloween was a long way off, so she was left wondering. How to display him to best advantage without violating (at least too much) Second Law and community norms...?

Well, only one person would know the answer to that, so she made a call to Ian and described the situation.
“I was going to call you in fact. I was thinking that The Alice Affair went off so well, mostly, that I thought we might try it again.”
“Surely it's not time for another comic convention?”
“No, but next month there's going to be a costume ball in aid of the library. They have one every year. There's no set theme, but of course it tends to the literary. It draws a rather more refined clientele than the con. Although...” He paused. “Well, actually I make no promises. I'll be there after all so there's that...
Anyway I was thinking that you seem to have some sort of affinity with Jane Austen…”
“Yes, we speak frequently.”
“Yes, well far be it from me to call anyway crazy, pot and kettle you know, so moving right along. I thought that you two could be a very fine Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett.”
She was dubious, but polite.
“Well...perhaps...”
“Just imagine,” Ian went on, “how divine he would look in an Empire line dress and his small breasts. I believe that Miss Bennett was not overly endowed. You, of course are more fortunate, but I think a frilled shirt and some light binding would make you a quite presentable Mr. Darcy. And the fashion line for men was a bit feminine to begin with.”
“Oh yes, I see…”
“As to height, you two are very similar, so if you were to wear slightly high heels and our lovely Miss Bennett wears flats you should present a very pleasant picture.
Now I realize there wouldn't be any nudity, at least not initially or overtly What you do after the party is certainly none of my affair, but it occurs to me that under his, sorry, our Miss Bennett's lovely dress you could have her wear, oh any sort of undergarments of your choosing, no matter how scandalous.
“That would be perfect!”
“All right,” continued Ian unabashed. “How about this? I have a friend who is somewhat of an expert on undergarments through the ages. It's a bit of a hobby of hers.”
“You do? No, of course you do...”
“You know her too. Tracy, she did the bra fitting for our young lady. I'm sure she could provide some Regency period unmentionables...”
“Oh that would be perfect... Would she help do you think?”
“Oh, I'm sure she would. I'll give her a call.”

And so began a day full of incident and delight. First Miss Bennett had to endure a delightful, lengthy, and very intimate private fitting from Tracy, who explained at great length, while Miss Bennett modeled, how the dress, shift, and corset worked. And how panties apparently didn’t, the ladies of the period not bothering with them.
“Given that, what shall we do for her foundation garments?” Ian had asked, because of course he was also present for the Fitting.
“Well, nothing at all if we’re going for period accuracy...”
“Or perhaps his slutwear...?” suggested the future Mr. Darcy.
“Oh no, we can do better than that,”
Ian, like Jane, could take projects over if you let him.
“For example,” he went on. “She could wear one of those lovely magical scarf tutus. They're sheer enough that they wouldn't spoil the line of her dress. But I believe the effect would be worth it...”
The half dressed Elizabeth began to blush, but didn’t say anything. First law…
“It would certainly keep him, her entertained…”
Now that’s a thought. An evil one to be sure... Conscience murmured.
It was tempting, but...
“Regrettably, no. The sight of Elizabeth Bennett blushing and gasping with a huge erection, masturbating uncontrollably on the dance floor might be more entertainment than the Friends of the Library require.”
With mixed reactions, relief on Miss Bennett’s part, a slight regret on everyone else’s, it was ultimately voted down.

When all was settled they all went to the ball, Elizabeth Bennet, Mr. Darcy, and Ian as Beau Brummel.
Miss Bennett entered with some trepidation. This was after all not a Con crowd, but a more literary, theoretically more refined, (and possibly more observant) gathering. But in the event all went well. Drink flowed and there were places where the lights were low enough to help. Gradually Miss Bennett relaxed and eventually became the Belle of the Ball. She danced the night away, (and in the process, due to some quick thinking from Ian, who had always regretted not realizing Alice’s earning potential in time, generated quite a few donations to the library.) She even had a dance with a Mad Hatter, though not, to be sure, the one she had previously met and traumatized at the Con. Ian’s Law of the Inevitability of Hatters was once again confirmed.
And after the ball they returned home to wind down. And, of course, to observe their Traditions.
“Now if you would kneel just there, Miss Bennett. I’m sure you would like to thank Ian for his help this evening. That’s it, open your pretty mouth…”

Some time after the ball he had been giving some thought to the Laws of Erotics. As she was mulling over ideas and gradually designing the ball so had he been going over much the same ground. After all they tended to think alike. She was developing a keen interest in displaying him en femme, and had found several appropriate venues to do so. He, on the other hand, quite liked to maneuver her into situations of nudity, but they were harder to arrange under 2nd law. Around the house and in the back yard was easy.
And frequent.
The art class had been a happy accident, but not, alas repeated. But now with the Painted Lady Walk and similar activities off limits he was momentarily stumped.
And then, derailing everyone’s plans, a plague had struck. Going anywhere, naked or otherwise became impractical, unwise and unsafe.
But art thrives on constraint.

The last article was removed and once again she was naked in the playground. She stood waiting as he picked something up from the table.
She recognized it “That’s your VR set isn’t it?”
She had tried it once or twice but she wasn’t really a game player. Not that kind anyway…

“That’s right. I’ve been making some modifications to it. And I’ve written a new operating system for it which should be interesting.”
He helped her to fit it on. “Comfortable?”
“Reasonably. I don’t like these things much. I can’t see anything…”
“Let me just bring up the program…”
Suddenly the light came on.
“Ok now I can see… But it’s not working… it’s just showing the room…”
“Oh, it’s working. Look down at yourself. She did so and gasped. She was wearing the corset. Carefully she raised her hand and touched her breast. No, still naked. She could feel skin, but she could also see the corset, every stitch. “That’s amazing…” She felt a slight panic. Would a virtual one have the same effect…? But after a moment she decided apparently not. She looked around. She was standing in the middle of the playground, every detail was there. The very discreet sex chair. The desk where she had written the Histories in the corner. The mirror…
“Yes, go look. I’m particularly proud of that.” She moved to the mirror and stood amazed. Looking back at her was herself wearing the corset…she turned her head from side to side.
“I’m not wearing the helmet…how can it do that…?”
And then she noticed something else.
“My breasts! I’m not…”
“Oh, would you like something a bit larger?”
As she watched they grew beneath the corset. And grew, threatening to overflow…
“Stop that! I look like Jessica Rabbit!”
“Oh, that’s a thought…”
She heard some typing and then her corset vanished, replaced with a floor length sparkly red dress cut to the thigh. She was wearing opera gloves, and her breasts…
“I can’t see my feet! I can’t see the floor three feet in front of my feet!”
It looked so real… She reached up to feel if she really had grown, and gasped.
“No, I can’t really… can I…?” She clearly saw and felt her hands holding her breasts, way out there…
“Well, that’s the funny thing. Feeling is kind of secondary. The eyes seem to get the casting vote. If they say something is so you tend to believe it. Shall we take a little walk?”
“I’m not sure I can…”
She knew that really she was standing naked in the middle of the playground, (which fact was nowhere near the most important one right now,) and physically unchanged, but he was right. The eyes had it. As she looked in the mirror and down at herself she saw, and believed, long legs, impossibly tiny ankles and feet, an equally tiny waist carrying, in defiance of anatomy and physics an astonishing superstructure. How the hell do I drive this thing…?
But also in the background Conscience was murmuring, you have got to learn how to use this thing. Imagine what you could make him look like…?
Oh yes.
Just then he cut into her musing. “Here take my hand. Navigating is a bit tricky at first…”
Still wondering if Jessica could walk she took his hand and they started out toward the yard. Oh well, naked in the yard again…
But when they stepped through the door the light dazzled her for a moment. When her vision cleared she realized they weren’t in the yard at all. They were apparently out on the street. People were walking by.
She stopped in her tracks, forgetting for a moment that it was, must be, all illusion. Wasn’t it? But her eyes as he said had the final vote. “I can’t go out like this…1”
“Oh, of course not, sorry.” She was aware of him typing on a keyboard she couldn’t see, and then as she looked down Jessica’s dress and gloves quietly melted away. Jessica’s form remained…
“There, that’s better. Shall we stroll?”
Tentatively at first she set off. As far as she could tell they were really outside. She could feel the sun on her shoulders. And elsewhere. Hard concrete was beneath her feet. Had he somehow got her into the street really? Probably not she finally decided. People were passing by them. They weren’t blind non player characters. They acknowledged them, smiled, but they also weren’t reacting the way they surely would if this were really happening. Were they…? No we’re definitely on the back patio. It’s large enough that they would always seem to be on sidewalk. And the graphics are amazing, but not, if you concentrated, really reality. And just as she was reassuring herself he said, “This is a good place.” They had stopped beneath a tree. The shade was welcome. Which tree in the yard were they ‘really’ under…? Was there a tree like this on their street…?
“You can kneel just there on the grass and we’ll begin.”
Kneel? Begin? And then she saw him unzipping his shorts. No, I can’t do that here, people will see…but she reminded herself no, it’s all right we’re in the yard. Which once upon a time would have been scary enough…
Obediently she knelt and took his penis into her mouth and began to suck. And still people walked by and smiled at them.. After a while she began to enjoy the sheer outrageousness of it when she heard a voice.
“That looks like fun. Could I try?” A man was standing a short distance away.
It wasn’t his voice, and it wasn’t Ian’s either. But after a moment she realized I was his, slightly altered. So that was going to be the game was it? Offered to all comers? It would only ever be him of course, him or one of her creations of him, but it wouldn’t feel like it…
“Oh, will she do me too?”
That was a woman’s voice, Tracy’s recorded probably, or maybe even his pitch altered...
She admired the thought that had gone into this. But how will I do that? I haven’t ever cast my nethers. But of course there were quite a few breasts to choose from, so that would probably be all right.
All in all, said conscience quietly, it looks like you’re in for a busy day… you’re going to be so popular!

Epilog

“Take my hand and step this way,” she said to him
The day after her session she had taken the headset into her studio and within an hour she had a good understanding of it. She was confident she could dress him and put him into any situation she chose. A whole new world was opening up.
“Ah, careful there…”
Walking was a bit iffy while wearing the VR at the best of times, but he had to contend with fairly high heels as well.
The heels made no sense of course, she just liked making him wear them. But she suspected that wasn’t the main thing on his mind right now. Once she understood the system she had wanted to rabbitify him so much. She even had some ideas to enhance the experience. It was all very well to say that the eyes would do the convincing. She was going to add physical feedback as well.
For Jessica, he would be wearing, in real life, heels and his largest bra, she had decided, stuffed with the largest water balloons she could manage. Then when he looked down at his VR Jessica self he wouldn’t just see them, he’d feel the weight. He would BELIEVE them. He could even play with them. In fact she would insist, though he probably wouldn’t require much convincing.
It was such a lovely vision that she really wished they were doing it now. But no matter. They would. And as they thought alike she knew that he knew that they would. So she was content to let him worry about it for a while…

But for now a different scene awaited.
As they left the playground she knew that for him the view had shifted. He was now back at the library ball dressed once again as Elizabeth Bennett. But with a difference. Miss Bennett’s skirt was now hiked up and tied out of the way and she was wearing an incongruous tutu of multi colored scarves which was doing little to hide a rapidly growing male member. It would, of course, have been possible digitally remov that item, which would give him a novel, and perhaps disturbing sight. Another time perhaps. Maybe when he was Jessica. For now the audience applauded politely.
When she had worn the VR corset, she hadn’t felt its erotic effect. It was only, in a way, a picture of the corset. But he was wearing his tutu in real life as well, and the familiar signs were showing. She checked the monitor which showed the scene. Yep. Even his blush was showing.
“We present Miss Bennett,” she said and started the music track.
The sight of Elizabeth Bennett blushing and gasping with a huge erection, masturbating uncontrollably on the dance floor might be not be the entertainment that the Friends of the Library had anticipated.
Nevertheless it was what they were going to get.
“In your own time, dear.” She murmured in Miss Bennett’s reddening ear, “ Enjoy yourself.”
rentier

Re: The Game 32 How to break 2nd law

Post by rentier »

Hi,
I like Your writing, my thanks, but where are part 30 and 31 to find?
Salute rentier
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, rentier
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kay

Post by Kay »

30 and 31. I don't know how we overlooked them. They'll be along presently.