Hired As A Model Part.2

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
cerenaselfbound

Hired As A Model Part.2

Post by cerenaselfbound »

With all three girls secure & gagged the photo shoot began. Cerena was being fucked & rubbed by the machine, Debbie was being milked & clit sucked & Charlie was being fucked anally & in the pussy by paying customers. The manageress walked over to Debbie & told her that she was going to be sedated, the ball gag removed & replaced with a rubber ring gag so customers could mouth fuck her. She began to struggle & scream as the sharp needle pierced her vein & within seconds she was demure, quietly moaning unintelligibly. The ballgag was removed & a large open ring placed behind her teeth & her tongue was pulled through the ring & clamped outside her mouth so she
wasn't able to move it which left her vulnerable. The head harness strapped & padlocked tight around her head & under her chin.

With her mouth wide open the first customer came over, placed his erect penis on her tongue & through the ring & began masturbating. Debbie was well out of it & continued to moan, wriggling her wrists that were clamped tight into the stocks. The suction funnels on her breasts were rhythmically pumping & drawing a small amount of liquid from her nipples. As for her juicy bud, that was now around 2”s swollen & very Red. Debbie was heavily sedated so she probably didn't really know what was going on. Soon the man shot his hot cream into Debbie's mouth & over her tongue. She moaned trying to get free but the stocks were rock solid & she wasn't going anywhere.

The manageress walked over to Cerena & explained what was going to happen to her next. That was the men were going to fit catheters into Debbie & Charlie's urethras, & the ends were going to be fed into Cerena's mouth so when they urinated it would be pumped straight into her.
Cerena tried to scream & fight against the chains but she couldn't move as she was stretched out to the max.

The manageress took hold of the pipes & connected them to a small pump, then attached them to the pipe sticking out of Cerena's mouth. She had no idea that whilst they were gagging her they placed the pipe inside her mouth & into the dirty knickers. So when the urine was pumped along the pipe it was forced into her mouth slowly saturating the knickers, & soon Cerena would have to start swallowing. There was absolutely no way she could push them out because her lips were sealed & stuck firm with super glue & the micro foam tape wrap was very tight. By now the crew were shooting video with two camera's getting close up footage of the girls gags, tits & pussy's whilst being sucked & fucked by the machines & customers.

After a while the urine pipes from Debbie & Charlie were quite full & the pump was doing it's job forcing the warm golden fluid into Cerena's tightly packed mouth full of knickers. A few hours passed & the men switched off the fuck & suck machines & removed the suction cups & silicon cocks. All three girls were exhausted after their ordeals, Charlie's mouth & tongue was coated with cum, but she couldn't spit it out because of the tongue clamp, she could just manage to swallow.
wdever

Re: Hired As A Model Part.2

Post by wdever »

I hope you will continue with more parts...good story....
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, wdever
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wdever wrote:I hope you will continue with more parts...good story....
Welcome wdever. You're right. I love her stories, both real and fiction.