Fantasy Accomplished

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
janeboi

Fantasy Accomplished

Post by janeboi »

Fantasy Accomplished 4/5/2020 by Janeboi

Why did I agree to let my coed girlfriend Zoe “sell” me at her girl’s dormitory? She promised it would be lots of memorable fun for the weekend. Her nickname for me was “poufie” and I should have known better. The more I pondered it the more concerned I became. Her first instruction was to avoid eating beginning the Thursday before the weekend. And that morning she gave me laxatives to supposedly “clean out” toxins.

I managed to avoid eating all day. And on Friday afternoon Zoe gave me an enema; guaranteed to totally clean me out! But the fun part was taking a shower together afterwards. I was even amused when she brought along a razor and carefully shaved off all my body hair; her handling of me made me tumescent and aroused but she instructed me not to get over-stimulated and I struggled to comply.

Finally toweling dry in my apartment bedroom Zoe opened her bag of secrets. Her first was a 12-foot nylon cord with a small loop tied at the end. From behind me, Zoe encircled my waist. My penis was at full attention like a little flag pole. I felt her hands at my back slipping the cord through the loop and shortly it was tightening significantly around my waist just above my hip bones. It felt very tight around me when she finished a small knot at the base of my spine. A majority of the length still dangled to the floor.

She gently guided me to the bed and instructed me to lie on my side. My eyes popped wide when she extracted her second item, a rather ominous looking butt plug which I thought could never fit inside of me. Zoe’s playfulness continued anyway and I felt her fingers lubricating my rectal area and then she also adding gel to her toy plug. The “Tip” touched me and I tightened like a clam being teased. She pressed only a little and her voice told me to relax. As she eased up on pressing her voice sounded hypnotic. Slowly she pressed and released in a rhythmic motion. I did relax. If this beast ever actually entered me I was intoxicated by Zoe’s attempts and rhythms.

Suddenly I felt the large part of the plug slip inside me and from its fullness I was feeling pressure on my prostate gland. It made me jump to a heightened state of arousal. I was close to exploding when she whispered in my ear, “Now you’re being fucked by a girl!” I followed her instructions to keep my hands off my cock and I managed to cool down a little. Then I rolled onto my back. Zoe reached between my knees and guided the dangling part of the 12-foot cord between my ass-cheeks, over the last exposed part of the plug sticking out my anus, and she stopped when all the slack was taken. I felt the cord in my crotch pulling all the way to my lower back.

Her third surprise was a shorter 5-foot nylon cord and she laid the center of it where the base of my scrotum was located. Her finger gently pushed down and the rest lay across my thighs. Gathering up what was left of the 12-foot cord she guided it over the shorter cord, up along the right side of my genitals, looped over the front part of my waist cord, and back down along the left side of my genitals thus entrapping two sides of my genitals. Once again it went over the shorter cord on my thighs. She stuffed what was left back between my legs. I rolled to my side. Zoe gathered the cord and expertly guided it over the butt plug and finally up between my ass-cheeks.

Slowly she worked all the slack she could out of her cord until I felt pressure in my crotch, making it impossible for the butt plug to accidentally fall out. Zoe made a “double-back” on the remaining end-of-the-cord at my waist. She tied the remain length repeatedly, including the Waist part, adding knot after knot until only a small loop was left. With a tiny lock I heard a click as she announced it was now impossible to untie the cord without her key. Short of cutting it off, it was on to stay, and so was the butt plug.

On my back again, Zoe focused on the 5-foot cord trapped under the lengths squeezing my genitals together on the sides. Very gently Zoe worked the short cord upward as it entrapped the bottom of my scrotum. Everything was getting outrageously tight and finally over the top she encircled the genitals, including the scrotum and penis. With a double-twists on the lengths she tightened a closed circle around my genitals until they were swollen like two balloons. I was getting shortness of breath but I found it so erotic that I was still tumescent and erect. Zoe finished the circle with a square knot so it was a lasso tied on my cock and balls.

The last of the 5-foot cord looped into my waist band and when tightened it began to lift my scrotum higher for display. More square knots at the waist assured I would remain thrust upward when I stood.

Another item was extracted from Zoe’s bag. She showed me a tiny corset which might easily fit over a Barbie Doll. It slipped around the shaft of my penis. Her hands expertly tightened the little pink ribbons and Zoe told me that would work exactly like a penis-ring to keep me erect. When I agreed to let Zoe “Sell” me at her dormitory I imagined I might be dressed up “funny,” but this genital emasculation was beyond my imagination. This was embarrassing and humiliating. I protested but once again Zoe’s consolation got the better of me. For some reason I allowed her to continue.

Then she produced a permanent red magic marker. She told me what she was doing was drawing a tiny startled face on the underside of my cock-head. She also drew an obvious red bra just above the corset. It also tickled when I felt the marker on my balls. After finishing she announced she had added in largest letters impossible to miss, the word “Sissy” across my scrotum. I was on the verge of panic. I wasn’t sure I wanted to be known as a “sissy” yet everything that was happening I had agreed to go along with. I felt strangely eager to continue, even as I was flushed with embarrassment. As a finishing touch Zoe had the tiniest little Tutu slipped over my penis, and mounted just below its little corset. Again Zoe tightened the little Tutu “waist” cord and my cock was now totally emasculated with an entirely feminine appearance.

Before rising from the bed, Zoe placed pink slippers on my feet, tied of course with pink ribbon and ending with a pink bow on each ankle. I felt there was no end to my ever-increasing humiliation.

She helped me into my feet. Out of her bag she extracted two prosthetic breasts and she proceeded to glue them to my chest. When dried, she wrapped my torso with a long-line bra to support my prosthetics. She was beginning to giggle as she admired her handiwork. I couldn’t have been more humiliated, or so I thought.

My fingers were duck-taped on each hand. Then I followed her instructions to put my hands behind my back, bending my elbows as much as I could. Zoe managed to duck tape each hand over the opposite forearm as the hands just reached the opposite elbow. This made my chest thrust forward as if I were proudly displaying my new tits for anyone to admire. Neither arm could extend down below my waist and I was later to discover this was part of her plan.

The last was a penis gag installed into my mouth. It was a short 3 ½ inch gag but of average thickness. It featured a breathing hole through the center. Zoe told me this was good training if ever I sucked on a real male cock. Bound and thrust up as I was, there was no going back by this time. I belonged to Zoe, hook, line, and sinker. I wondered if this was a fetish fantasy or a nightmare. Only time would tell.

Zoe combed my long hair and with hair bands made two pig tails poking upward at the back of my head. Standing in front of the mirror I saw an image as if I were a 13 years old girl, of course with my emasculated genitals on full humiliating display. As I watched, Zoe added one final binding. Around my knees she wrapped a belt and tugging tightly brought my knees close together. My balls were protruding like two tiny melons and my Penis stood at attention in all its glory wearing a bra, a tiny corset, and sporting a humiliating tiny Tutu.

Zoe pressed her cell phone. I could hear her say “poufie” is now ready. For some reason I had totally forgotten there were to be other girls involved. I could say nothing and my body wiggling in the air was pointless.

Zoe dressed and shortly there was a knock at my door. The room flooded a group of 6 girls ready to carry me to their dormitory for an “Auction.” I was nothing but a bound-up package ready for their entertainment. They had no problem lifting me like a piece of furniture. I was terrified as my eyes saw I only a darkening sky and cool night air greeted my exposed flesh. I could only listen to their amused taunts as “Poufie” was carried to his sacrificial alter somewhere inside their Dormitory. It was about two blocks away. As I was foisted into the public streets, why wouldn’t my naked appearance make innocent passers gawk in amazement at my predicament? I couldn’t see anyone anyway so I knew it was only my imagination going wild.

But soon enough I was made to stand like a lamp in front of some thirty coeds howling and pointing at me in delighted amusement. The little movement I could muster below my knees barely helped to keep my balance. I felt an occasional grabbing at my penis and heard repeated peels of laughter at the word “Sissy.” Obviously I had become their boi-toy for the weekend; or so I thought.

Some girls approached me from directly in front of me. They carried some cotton batting and a roll of duck tape. Zoe instructed me to close my eyes and some cotton was covered over them. Then I heard duct tape ripped from the roll and covered over the cotton with the tape sealing tightly on my skin around my eyes. It was now totally dark to me. I instantly hoped my ears would not be tampered with to make me also deaf to sounds. This sensory deprivation would have driven me crazy.

Instead I became acutely aware of their voices and what they were saying. After some time I suddenly was aware there were now boys in the room. I had not even considered that males would be involved. A whole new episode of humiliation swept over me as I wiggled pointlessly and could only utter muffled sounds through my penis gag.

Zoe made an announcement that poufie was now gagged with an artificial penis, and he was being fucked up the ass with a butt plug. This was all accomplished by an ordinary girl. As such, Poufie was now officially a Sissy as his balls signify.

A commotion started and I could sense that something was happening. A couple of hands force one foot to rise a few inches and some fabric was worked below my foot. Then the same was done on my other foot. I realized they were then lifting another garment up to my waist. Another tiny lock snapped and made it secure and not easily removed without a key. Someone told me it was a real ballerina Tutu in stiff crinoline extending horizontally from my waist but doing absolutely nothing to hide my cock and balls similarly attired. The crowd cheered as I was further humiliated as Zoe’s Sissy. I heard cell phone pictures going wild. I knew I’d never be able to live this down.

The room subsequently filled with more people and finally someone announced the auction could begin. I puzzled what would happen next. The auctioneer asked for a bid of fifty dollars. The room went silent. Then she asked for $20. Then $10, and finally one dollar. No one made a sound. I was confused. It continued and descended to 5 cents. Finally, someone offered 1 penny. The auctioneer announced “going once,” then “going twice,” and lastly,”sold for a single cent.” The crowd cheered at the sale!

The auctioneer then asked the bidder, where should the item be taken for delivery? The reply was “Baker’s Park!” I knew Baker’s Park was about 20 miles away. In panic I couldn’t imagine being taking so far away. For some reason I always envisioned I would stay at the girl’s dormitory. My imagination ran wild as I pondered what this meant. I was suddenly hoisted up by dozens of hands and once again carried outside into the night air. In short order my naked form surrounded by an embarrassing Tutu and a Bra was placed into the back of a pickup truck. The engine rumbled alive and so I was jostled for miles until supposedly we reached Baker’s Park. I was hand-carried to the far end of the park.

I sensed there were fewer people. Perhaps not everyone came to the Park. Suddenly I felt my arm-tape being removed; also gone was the belt around my knees. And suddenly my jaw was freed as the penis gag disappeared. When the fingers on one hand were untaped, The crowd around me seemed to suddenly disburse. I could hear their voices becoming more distant as they laughed aloud at my predicament. My fingers struggled to remove more duck tape off the first hand, then it poked at the tape covering my forehead.

The cotton lifted away and at last I opened my eyes. Immediately I could see the top of my bra and pointy tits. As my eyes adjusted I spied the Dancer Tutu extending from my waist. It appeared as a ridiculous horizontal Tutu going about 2 feet in all directions. At last I worked free my other hand and finished taking off all the residual tape.

I estimated it must be between 9:30 and 10:30 PM. But at least I could now walk and my arms were free. I had to consider my predicament. I thought to myself I must be a sissy because I find my situation to be deeply erotic. I noted I was again erect and aroused. And the silly corset and tiny Tutu still stayed in place. For awhile I was actually considering masturbating while still in the darkness of the park. But in my torment I decided against it since it would do nothing to improve my humiliating situation.

As my senses returned, I remember that Zoe had not “locked” the last of the 5-foot cord. I searched and found her progression of knots and untied them until at last my scrotum fell lower. I could then untie my genitals. I was relieved to massage the flesh as comfort returned but I had to be careful since I was still very aroused. By not surrendering to my desired for satisfaction I was experiencing deeper torment.

I surveyed my surrounding. I recognized the Park but also knew there wasn’t much in the way of hiding places. In the distance I saw where the Park ended and city streets began. I knew if I was stopped by the police I would have been arrested for indecent exposure. Even if I couldn’t remove the Bra and Tutu I knew I have to cover myself below my waist. The Bra had to hold up my prosthetics and the Tutu was locked in place. I was on the verge of crying. But I gathered my resolve and stepped forward. Embarrassing as they were, I was thankful they left my ballet slippers on my feet.

In the Park I stopped at various trash bins hoping to find a cloth, or newspaper, or even a box to cover my exposure. By luck I found a lost sweater. I fashioned something like a diaper-bundle tucking the materials into my already tight waist cord. I was finally ready to suck down my embarrassment and to tackle walking the streets.

Scurrying from tree to tree and to parked cars, it was easy to stay hidden from passing vehicles. However, pedestrians were more difficult. And when passing people who were sitting on their porches it was down right impossible. My Tutu bounced up and down with every stride. I was not a ballerina. I was humiliated just watching myself walk in my mind’s eye.

I was embarrassed everytime someone spotted me and they turned in obvious amusement at how I could allow myself to be dressed as I was. I noted the actual time on store clocks and bank marquees. It was getting past midnight. It seemed my humiliation would simply never end. I had gone so many blocks, perhaps for 3 miles. Yet there was still 17 miles left. At this rate I would be still walking in full daylight in the morning. There was simply no other choice.

Suddenly I saw a passing car slowing down and pulling along side of me. I craned my head and became aware it was Zoe. Although she was the one who got me into this predicament, maybe now she was here to rescue me. In desperation I approached the passenger window. She opened it. We exchanged a few words and I eagerly jumped through her passenger doorway and she welcomed me inside. With poufie crinoline all around me I thanked her for coming to save me.

As she drove me homeward I confess how humiliating it had been. She was only somewhat apologetic. She confided that however humbling this was, many people recognize how liberating this experience can become. After we arrived at my apartment, we scampered inside. I was glad to remove all my sissifying items. We then showered and were constantly laughing; then we ate a small snack and drank some beverage. We made satisfyingly romantic love, and finally we fell asleep for hours. Tomorrow is another day for reflection.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fantasy Accomplished

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Janebio
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠