Ryan’s situation

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Sissyry

Ryan’s situation

Post by Sissyry »

Ryan is a 28 year old male, 5’7 and weights 118lbs. He likes to cross dress and get himself in tight bondage. He works in a warehouse 6 days a week. On Saturdays he runs and works the warehouse by himself. Lately he’s been working a lot of overtime because the warehouse has been real busy. Ryan is craving for some time off to enjoy some selfbondage.

It’s Friday and Ryan is waiting for 5 o clock to come. He’s really tired and his boss comes up to him. His boss tells him to get some rest and take the day off tomorrow. Ryan gets home from work and try’s to think of a selfbondage scenerio he can do this weekend.

Ryan wakes up bright and early fills a backpack of all his gear and clothes. He has a set of keys to the warehouse and no one is there on saturdays. So Ryan gets to the warehouse does a quick walk around to make sure no one is there. He walks to the loading dock and into a container he’s been packing. In the container there is these tall metal cages they put there products in to ship out. There ratchet strapped to the walls on the container and are on each side with a center walkway to get access to the front cages.

Ryan picks a empty cage in the front and steps inside. First he empty’s his backpack and then gets undress. He puts his large butt plug in then his frilly panties. Then a leotard and a pair of tight leggings and 6 in black stilletos. Next he put his large ball gag on, heel cuffs, leather ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs.

He closes the cage, puts chains and a padlock connecting his ankle cuffs to the bottom of the cage. He adds a blindfold and the wrist cuffs he padlocks on with a timed padlock for 4 hours. After about a hour in selfbondage he hears a truck pull up. Ryan is thinking oh no its Saturday there not suppose to pickup the container til Monday.

Ryan is struggling, he has 3 more hours on the time padlock, he’s gagged and blindfolded what is he gonna do. The truck hooks up the trailer and locks it. Now Ryan is trapped in the container til it gets to the dock which is a hour ride. So a hour goes by Ryan is panicking, he can’t get out of his bonds. Truck comes to a stop and unloads the container.

The container rear door is open and the supervisor comes in to check the container. Ryan hears footsteps like a clicking noise coming closer and closer. The supervisor goes “Well Well what do we have here” She’s opens the cage door see the padlock timer has about a hour left on it. The hour goes by and Ryan’s hand are free. The supervisor is still inspecting the other cages. Ryan takes the blindfold and mouth gag out but he can’t find the key to his heel cuffs of his clothes.

The supervisor walks up to him and she goes looking for something, and Ryan goes my clothes and keys for my heel cuffs. She told him no, you can wear this hoodie but the heels and leggings stay on. I ll call you a Uber and smiles btw I took some pics of you while u were In your bonds. Do what I say unless you want me to send the pics to your boss.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ryan’s situation

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Oops!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠