The Game 28 - The Waiting Game

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 28 - The Waiting Game

Post by Kay »

The Waiting Game

“Relax,” she had said. “You're going to enjoy this one.” And then she had left, presumably to get ready for, well, whatever...
It was easy for her to say relax. She wasn't the one kneeling naked in the middle of the playground, hands tied behind.
Not this time.
He had been waiting for probably about five minutes or so, though it seemed longer. It always did. Waiting always made him nervous. It wasn't really necessary, he knew, but it had become her practice lately to partially prepare and secure him and then retire for a while to 'get ready'. This was a result of a fortuitous discovery she had made when there had been a genuine and unforeseen delay between preparation and the beginning of festivities. The delay had produced a delightful side affect. Delightful at least from her point of view.

“All right,” she had said, “Shall we begin?”
“Umff” he replied. It was all the answer she had really expected as he was gagged, as well as being blindfolded, and tied standing in his restraints.
And naked of course.
“I'll take that as a yes,” she had said, opening the toy box. And then she said, “Ah...” and also “Damn...”
Because the cute little bra and panty set she had picked out for him to begin with wasn't there. And then she remembered. It was still in the laundry. Ah well, a glitch but not a fatal one.
“You just wait there, I'll be right back. Don't move...” she added and she set off for the laundry room. She was annoyed with herself because she liked her set pieces to go off smoothly. But it would be all right... no real harm done.
And she had just set her hand on the doorknob when she remembered that the wash wasn't there after all. She had hung it on the line. The line all the way down at the bottom of the yard. A hundred yards or so. They had a rather large yard.
It wouldn't take long to run down and get it, but in anticipation of a lovely afternoon she was already half naked.
She had of course collected the laundry from there in similar states before, several times in fact at his orders. She had done it dressed as a maid, and she had done it half dressed as a maid.
She had memorably done it at high noon completely undressed as a maid.
Twice, in fact that day, because her first performance hadn't been judged satisfactory. It had been scary but she was fairly sure that no one could see her.
Almost sure.
And it had been definitely exciting, but still she had no wish to do it of her own volition.
You could, her conscience suggested helpfully, have him do it...
She considered it for a moment. Well yes, she could... but that would mean going back, explaining it, freeing him, sending him off, waiting, re-securing him when he got back...
It would throw the whole rhythm of the game off. Basically it would mean starting all over.
Oh, please said Conscience. The rhythm's pretty well off already...
“Oh hush, she muttered as she turned and headed for the bedroom and a tshirt. Then she ran down the hill to the line grabbed the bra and panties and couple of other things and ran back.
What with one thing and another it took almost ten minutes. She entered the playground somewhat winded, stripped off the tshirt, and was on the point of saying “I'm sorry...”
when she got a good look at him. He was still standing as she had left him of course, still blindfolded. But now he had the most wonderful erection as well. He was blushing a bit too, because as she knew being 'on display' as he called it always made him a bit embarrassed. She paused for a moment in thought. She knew she had a tendency to rush things. This was a reminder to her, once again, to slow down and take her time. That such a marvelous result could occur before anything had actually happened... (being tied naked and blindfolded in the playground didn't count for either of them as Anything Happening. Not anymore. It was just the preliminary) She remembered once again that the most potent tool they both had, beyond ropes and cuffs and fancy clothes, was imagination.
“Oh, how sweet”, she had said as she came to his side and gently caressed him.
“Have you been looking forward to how I'm going to torment you?”
“Umff...”
“Well, first I brought you this...”

Now she routinely made him wait, precisely in order to let his apprehension (among other things) rise, which inevitably it did. Because she knew that as his apprehension grew, so also, treacherously in anticipation would his penis. It was a fact which she now mercilessly exploited. And he knew it amused her greatly to see how much he was anticipating his 'torment'. He tried to stay calm, tried to think neutral thoughts, and sometimes he was successful, but mostly not. Especially as she would often leave certain things lying about for him to meditate on, things which tended to help the process along. His fanciest bras, for example. His frilliest panties. The Dreaded Pink Tutu of Doom. A penis gag.
Once, very worryingly, A baby bottle.
She might or might not use all, or indeed any of them. But they did, as she said 'focus the mind' wonderfully.
Today she hadn't left any toys around, but for some reason, or maybe no reason at all, the garden lounge chair had been moved into the play ground.
He wasn't sure what it signified, but despite his best efforts a certain stiffness was taking place.
“What a pretty greeting you always give me,” she said as she returned. “You've been looking forward to our time together I see.” She always commented on his state because she knew it made him squirm.
She gave him a gentle pat.
“I'm sorry you won't be using this today, though... well, not for quite a while anyway. Maybe if you're very good.”
If he hadn't been hard before her choice of costume today probably would have done it. She was wearing a tight white tshirt, her nipples very prominent, a black mini skirt, (very unusual. She never wore skirts) and black high heels.
“That's very nice...” he said, nodding at the skirt.
“What, this little thing?” She flipped up the hem for a second to reveal that apparently panties would not be part of today's dress code.
At least not on her...
“I considered black stockings as well but I thought that might be a bit overdoing it.”
She walked over to the lounge chair.
“So have you worked out what's going to happen?”
“I'm not sure...”
“I was mooching around the internet the other day when I came across a wonderful thing. Did you know that Queen Victoria's son, the Prince of Wales had a custom sex chair made for him? He kept it in his favorite brothel in Paris.”
“I think I heard something about it. Those naughty Victorians...”
“His girth was apparently quite substantial, so it was a way for him not to squash the poor girl. Or girls. The thing seems to have been designed for multiple occupancy, but the thing is nobody on the internet can quite work out the topology of the damned thing, Anyway I thought, I want a sex chair.”
“Completely understandable.”
He studied the chair. It was a basic garden lounge chair, not overly strong, and with no particular adaptations that he could see. No obvious attachment points or chains. Then he noticed that the foot rest part had been folded back... no, he realized, it had been removed...
“It's not very substantial...”
“It won't have to be. We won't be as energetic as his royal highness. Does this help?”
She picked up two objects he hadn't noticed and attached them at the base. They appeared to be made of some bent pipes, with some cushioning... ah... I know that shape. Even men know that shape.
She hiked up her skirt, sat down, and rested her opened legs on the supports. Now the geometry and intent of the situation was quite clear. The view from where he was kneeling was quite good as well.
“I was also thinking of that time when you used my mouth for, oh I don't know how long it was. Several hours I think?”
“You did ask me to.” he pointed out.
“Oh, indeed I did, and it was a fascinating experience. To be used like that, to have to go on and on, not knowing for how long...
Now you have always been very eager to return the favor and you do it very well, but you've never done it for very long, not really. You haven't had that experience.”
“But I...” but she stopped him.
“I'm not complaining. But today is about symbolism and power. That's why I'm fully clothed, more or less and you are naked. You could be completely dressed and perform the same service and I could be naked but what would be the fun of that? And I certainly don't need to be wearing high heels, but it adds so much to the image, don't you think? I might dress you up later. You haven't worn your baby doll night gown for a while, have you? Probably not though. But mainly today you're going to be on your knees licking and sucking and kissing and humming sweet things to my pussy. Right?”
He nodded.
“I think you'll find it gets very interesting after the first hour or so...”
“And do my hands have to be..?”
“Oh, I'm afraid so. You have to stay focused. We can't have you touching things you shouldn't, can we? Now bring over that little table with the wine bottle and glass. That's right, set it there. There's a cushion for you to kneel on. “
She poured a glass of wine and settled back.
“All right, I think we're all ready. You may begin.”
After a while she sighed. “Ah, this is the perfect way to spend a lazy Saturday.”

The next hour was fairly quiet. Conversation understandably was minimal. The stillness was only broken by only enthusiastic licking related sounds from him accompanied by appreciative purring and related ones from her.
At one point somewhere along hour two her phone rang. Somewhat breathlessly she answered.
“Hello? Ah, Ian, so good to hear from you.”
He half paused. Surely she wouldn't... but she gestured him to carry on.
“No, it's fine. Oh, nothing much, just relaxing...that's right, just Saturday...yes, he's here, but he can't talk right now...no... His mouth is full...yes...ah, about two hours I think, I've lost track... yes, I'll tell him...bye”
She hung up.
“Ian says hello, wishes he could be here and says you're very lucky. Carry on, we're not finished.”
And they weren't. Not for quite some time.

Eventually she let him get up.
“You did very well today. Did you enjoy it? Yes, I think you did.”
“Very much. But you said earlier that we might finish with...?”
“Oh poor dear, of course. There's just one more thing. I said that we wouldn't be pushing any boundaries today, but really I think tradition demands just a tiny nudge at one.”
“What...?”
“It's quite simple, hardly anything really. I left some laundry on the line earlier. Would you be a dear and go get it for me?”
“Now? I mean...”
He had waxed and waned a bit throughout but now he was at full attention again.
“Yes, right now. Is there a problem?”
“Ah... well, could I have an apron or... something...?”
“Really? That would be better than trotting down the hill naked? Oh, I wish I had one, that would be worth seeing. Maybe I'll get you one. I'll tell you what. We'll play one game of rock paper scissors and if you win...”
“Yes...?” he said hopefully.
“You can wear my mini skirt... ok?”
He hesitated for a moment, but he realized it was probably the best deal he was going to get.
He nodded.
“All right, one two three. Ah, too bad , my paper covers your rock. Naked it is. Well off you go. You might have to make two trips I'm afraid, there's rather a lot...”
“Oh, wait, I almost forgot...” She rummaged in the toy box for a moment.
“You should wear your heels as well...”
He deserved that, she thought as she watched him totter off with the laundry basket.
After all he had made her do it twice...
cdinbonds

Re: The Game 28 - The Waiting Game

Post by cdinbonds »

Just the other day I was wishing for more of these stories! I love how they are so believable. There's nothing here that couldn't easily happen. :)
More please!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kay

Post by Kay »

Thank you. Just what we were going for.
selfbdbicdswitch2

Post by selfbdbicdswitch2 »

When the weather is nice I am dressed for outdoors in one of my maids uniforms or nude but always always in restraints. This spring I'll have a new series of automated devices that will put my septum ring to wonderful use. I'll be sure to post a few of my new adventures.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, selfbdbicdswitch2, and looking forward to your stories.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠