The taming of the shrew

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

The taming of the shrew

Post by restricted »

Speech codes. Hers in purple and his in blue

“I’m sorry dear, I know I promised I’d release you from that plastic cock cage on the 29th of February and you signed the agreement, to be released on the 29th. You didn’t put the year not the 29th or thereafter, but I was thrown out of thinking straight when my sister came. Yes, it should have only been two days, and that is what you signed the contract for, but she saw the keys around my neck and asked what that were for. I had to tell her. She wanted to see them so I took them off. That is when you never realised she was here and you walked straight in wearing that red satin nightdress. You remember how she went into fits of laughter? That’s when I lost it. Like me, when she saw you with your locked up balls she fell in love with the idea. She said she will be doing it to her husband and the red nightdress was very much in the Valentine spirit. She thought it looked lovely on you. Unfortunately she picked up the keys by mistake and took them home. It did make her feel hot knowing we couldn’t have sex until she thought we should”.

“Please love, don’t joke with me like that. Please undo the lock! I need to cum. My knob is aching”

“Yes, I know today is the 29th of February but I got a message from her that she has gone on a Caribbean cruise for a couple of months. It was a surprise for her. She left this morning and never had time to drop the keys by. She said that the keys are locked in her safe for security. She will drop them by when she gets home. Yes, it does mean you have missed the 29th. Never mind, there is another one in four years. Maybe I’ll let you out then. By then you may have forgotten how to have a normal orgasm. Perhaps if it helps Carol’s sex life, I’ll let her keep the keys until they are needed. That will save her locking her husband up”.

“Please don’t joke like that”.

“Who’s joking? We set the 29th of February and the 29th it is. So in four years’ time you get your next taste of sex. And if you’re lucky, you get to cum. But if you still do what you have been doing all our married life, ten seconds, you shoot your load and I’m left as frustrated as hell, I’ll fill the lock with epoxy resin. So there will be no more sex for you, ever. This chastity cage has proved to be worth its weight in gold. In just two days, you could not do enough for me. I know you hate using your tongue but as you know, unless I get 100 orgasms a year, I become bitchy. Thank heavens for vibrators and dildos. Now you have to earn your release. You may not be able to have sex, but there is no reason why I should go without”.

“Stop it. I know you don’t mean it. Please let me out, my cock is throbbing. And my balls ache. What more do you want from me?”

“Oh, but I do mean it. Your cock belongs to me now. It’s mine to do as I wish with it. I decide when you are allowed to cum. And that will only be when I have you handcuffed to the bed so I can get the cage back on you. I’m so glad we spent the extra money on buying the best one there is. It’s stronger that the normal ones with its own built in lock. I miss not having that little lock to play with and fixing a chain to it so I can chain you with your nose stuck to the wall”.

“Please, I’m begging you. I must get relief from this infernal frustration. I can’t stand it any longer”."You can stand it, and you will stand it. I love to hear you beg but it has earned you the right to miss the next 29th of February as well. You will have to work hard to get it back. I need one orgasm a day at least to get it back which of course means you can see your cock but cannot touch it. I love that. When I run my hand over it, it’s only your memory that lets you think you can feel my soft hand instead of your rough hand jerking yourself off”.

“Please. *sob* I know I said I’d try it for a laugh for a change to spice up our sex life but I didn’t think it would turn into this. I want out NOW!”

“I must admit it shook me when I realised my attitude had changed. But it’s your fault as you were so good that first day, I was stunned. I never thought you could be so thoughtful. Obviously it’s because your mind is on other things, me, instead of yourself. Now I have to think if I really need you and your cock inside me. Your tongue is so much nicer. It reaches the parts you seem to be unable to get to with your cock”.

“Please, I’m begging you. Let me out. You haven’t really let Carol take the keys have you!”

“No I didn’t let her take the keys, she picked them up by accident when she scooped her car keys up. They are now in her safe. You should really hope that nothing happens to her as I don’t know the combination number”.

“I appreciate a joke and I do like you being the teasing mistress, but I need to get out and empty my balls”.

“I told you. I can’t let you out. Carol has the keys, and they are not your balls any more. They are mine. They belong to me. I decide when they can be emptied”.

“I can’t live without being able to have sex. It’s not natural”.

“You can live without sex and you will. Some men have accidents and their manhood is ripped off. They don’t have sex do they! Monks don’t have sex either. Would it help if I make you a Monk’s habit out of that rough blanket of ours? Nuns don’t have sex. Maybe you would like a soft Nun’s habit. I’d love to see your face surrounded by that wimple. Then if you make an altar you could pray for Carol’s safe return twice a day. I could be mother superior and make sure you pray properly. Just think, I get to have 1460 orgasms before you get entitle to a single one. As you have been whining away and driving me mad, I’ll be kind and only round it up to 1500. Well, if you give me 3 orgasms a day, which will only take 500 days. Of course, if you fail on any one day that I want to cum and don’t have at least one orgasm I will double the number left or start from scratch. I love you calling me mistress, for that you can take one orgasm off of the total”.

“You can’t do that mistress”

“I can’t take one off of the total? You challenged my authority? Okay I’ll add that one and another hundred for you daring to challenge me”

“Please *Sobbing hysterically* Cut it off”

“Cut off your cock and balls. Now that’s a good idea. I’d never have to worry that you had managed to get that cage off. Hmm. Let me think about the advantages of that. Let’s see. Well for a start pants would be no use to you so I’d have to get you knickers as the protection would be required in a different area. But it would save money as knickers are cheaper than your pants and they come in lots of colours instead of the usual black and white. Then the Nun’s outfit would be absolutely perfect for you. I could name you sister Frances. Nun of this, Nun of that and certainly Nun of the other. ”

“No I mean cut the cage off of me”.

“Why should I do that and waste all that money? Especially now I’m getting all the attention I need and deserve. Not only that, the manufacturer went to the fire brigade and asked them to cut one. They were told that if anyone has one locked on, they would not cut it off as it would cause injury to the wearer! ”

“Please, I can’t stand it. It has to come off”

“Don’t be silly. It doesn’t have to come off and it isn’t. I can wait for 4 years to feel your cock again, so I’m sure you can”

“I need to have sex”

“But you will have sex, well, I will. I don’t see why I have to go without just because you can’t do it. I’ll look for something with a fake penis so you can make love to me like you should, but of course if I don’t orgasm, you will find the number goes up by two each time”

“Please. *crying hysterically by now* I must have it”
“If this is what you are like after only a few days, I’m wondering if you will get worse or learn to accept the cage is on for good. What will you be like in 500 days?”

“Please mistress, take it off of me. I know Carol hasn’t really got the keys. You wouldn’t let her take them would you? What if you need sex?”

“Oh but I am having my dose of sex. Just not in the normal way. I prefer my new lifestyle now. Sex as and when I think fit. Now you are learning what it is like to have other people decide when and where you can have a bunk up

“I’m sorry if I neglected you. Please just get the keys. I love being teased but this is beyond a joke now”

“Who’s joking? Hang on. Let me text Carol. “CAROL, WILL YOU EXPLAIN THAT YOU PICKED THE KEYS UP AND HAVE THEM LOCKED IN YOUR SAFE FOR ME?“Ha-ha. I love the reply”. “I DO HAVE THE KEYS IN MY SAFE, AND IT IS MAKING ME HOT THINKING ABOUT YOU BOTH UNABLE TO HAVE YOUR CONJUGAL RIGHTS. THE FIRST THING I INTEND DOING WHEN THE PLANE LANDS IS SCREWING HARRY SENSELESS. I NOTICE HE KEPT LOOKING AT THE CABIN CREW SO I HAVE MADE AN OFFER FOR ONE OF THEIR UNIFORMS. IF I LOCK HIM UP LIKE YOU HAVE, AND COME OUT IN MY UNIFORM, IT WILL DRIVE HIM INSANE”.[/color]

“So there is your answer, it’s no use you sulking, it won’t get the keys back any quicker so you must accept your fate”.

“Please. I will change. I promise”

“You’ve promised before. I can’t trust you, can I? This way, you’re mine to do exactly as I wish”

“It’s terrible at work. All the young girls in their mini-skirts. It’s driving me insane. I’m sure they have realised something is up and are teasing me something rotten”

“Don’t be silly, unless you play up to them, how will they know?”

“Women’s intuition?”

“That is a myth. If it isn’t, they are too young to have it. I think you had been playing around with them. At least you can’t do that with your cock cage on can you!”

“Please mistress, I must have sex. A man needs it. It’s part of our makeup”.

“Well you can buck the trend then can’t you? Now stop annoying me or I will throw the keys in the river”

“Please. I beg you”

“Okay, I’ll get a big fat strap on dildo and bend you over a table and then it will be fun for me watching my cock sliding in an out of your pussy. But of course you will have to show me how you would give me or any man a blow job. I’d like to see that”.

“Please stop tormenting me like this”.

“I’m not tormenting you. I’m simply stating the facts of life. It’s you who is tormenting yourself thinking you will get your end away. I love this action we have between us. Would you like me to get you a real man to help you? After you had cleaned him up, he could make love to me and as I’m so kind, I’ll let you watch. You’d like that wouldn’t you.”

“Please Mistress, don’t do that to me”

“Do what?”

“Make me worthless”

“Of course you are not. You will be able to clean me out after my lover has finished with me”

“I won’t do it”

“Okay, I’ll tell Carol to dispose of the keys. She will love that. You and she never got on so she will love to ruin your dreams of a happy sex life”

“Please Mistress. I am not joking”.

“Neither am I. Only 1,456 days before that belt comes off unless you earn the chance to be released. Oh sorry, I forgot to add your punishment days. 1499 days to go”

“I need to get empty my balls”

“Okay, come up to the bedroom. Strip and lie on the bed”

“What are you going to do?”

“You will find out”

He goes to the bedroom and strips, lies on the bed. She comes in and turns him over face down, handcuffs his hands to the headboard via a short chain, puts on a rubber glove, blindfolded him and proceeds to lubricate his back passage.

“Please, not that. I will hate it”

“How do you know? You might love it. But first I have something to do” She turns him back onto his back and removes the cage.

His cock sprang into action. She slid it into her mouth and proceeded to kiss and suck on it. She could sense he wasn’t far short of cumming so she pulled back “Now do I lock you back up again. It’s so lovely seeing you frustrated like this”

Before he could answer, she lowered herself onto him and rode him link there was no tomorrow. In a couple of minutes he was spent. She cleaned him up and put the cage back on him. “There, that should keep you happy”.

He was so glad she was joking about Carol having the keys. They had hatched the plot between them. He promised to be more attentive to her needs and after that day, it was not necessary to lock him up that often.
He was startled when she showed him a picture that had come up on her phone. It was her sister Carol in an airlines hostess uniform. “If she has gone that far, I wonder if she has locked him up” They both started laughing.

"You look far away. What's on your mind?

"I'm imagining you in your nun's habit" they both laughed. But did she have a secret plot in her mind. He nervously thought about it.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The taming of the shrew

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Being smart in this case means not exercising it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠