The untitled story - (consolidated)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

The untitled story - (consolidated)

Post by curious_sb »

It was cold, dark, and she could feel the ropes on her ankles and wrists holding her down, she didn't know where she was or how she got there. The only sounds she could hear were her own breaths and of drops of water falling into a puddle nearby. She tried to stand up to see any familiar landscape, and that is when she realized that her vision had been reduced to a mere glaze, by what seemed to be a pantyhose mask!

Then sudenly a dog barks nearby! It caused her to jump in surprise, jerking hard against the bonds that held her fast.

She screamed in fear, but no sound could be heard through her gag. She only managed a quiet , muffled whimper, as she struggled against the vibrations from the butt plug inserted deep inside her.

Her senses sharpened, and she heard the sound of footsteps treading the wet ground outside...

Her breath and pulse quickened as she heard a door creak open and the footsteps enter the room where she was imprisoned. Sounds of chains rattling, metal scraping across the floor & and the heavy breath of someone working on it made her fear what would come next.

The rattling and scraping drew near, and as she trembled and squirmed in panic, a bright light came on, blinding her temporarily, and when her eyes adjusted, she froze in horror when she saw the nightmarish metal instruments of torment that the man had brought in.

Then she felt the nightmarish metal instrument being wrapped around her waist and around her neck, which held it in place and prevented her from looking up, down, left or right!

She felt the dog sniffing her all over, it tickled and despite her predicament this made her shudder and made her pussy wet. She wondered why he fastened a leash to her metal collar, only to discover
the dog going wild, when it noticed it was chained to her immobile body.

The dog's pulling caused her to move about against her restraints, and over the dildo in her wet pussy, held in place by a pole. She had never been so terrified and yet so arroused at the same time in her life.

She still had the gag in her mouth, and she had so many questions to ask, but then a blindfold was put over her eyes, and she let out another whimper as he fondled her tits and pussy, rubbing her clitoris so hard he could feel her body shaking against the nightmarish device locking her body perfectly still as she reached orgasm.

She let out a muffled, high-pitched squeal, her toes curling and her fingers clawing at the air, every muscle of her body taut as the first climax came and went.

Her sweat-soaked body was aching for a break, but the foreigner`s hands mercilessly continued their journey across her shaking thighs, her heaving breasts and her dripping cunt. After several more endless, mind numbing orgasms, she blacked out.

He laughed and quietly whispered to her as he stroked her long dark hair, "This is just the beginning"......

Regaining consciousness, she heard a ratcheting sound and a feeling of something tightening around her chest.

...the cold touch of the metal on her breasts brought her back to conciousness and she let out an "ouuuch" when she felt what must be a
clamp tightening on her now tender golobes. ...........

The short, silent delay in between each "click" seemed like hours as she trembled in anticipation of the next click...

Tears ran from her eyes as the painful pressure mounted on her breasts, heightening the uncontrollable sense of arousal that tickled her unclad body.

The man, standing over her, removed the gag, ("finally" she thought) she was so relieved, she wanted to scream for help again, but the tightness of the mechanical corset she was wearing only enabled her to exhale enough to let out a tiny useless wheeze.

But just as she thought she finally managed to gasp enough air to yell as hard as she could, the man gagged her again, but this time with an inflatable penis gag! It wasn't long before she started drooling over herself, the spittle running down her chin, neck and chest, and under the mechanical corset, where the viscous mess squished around, making her squirm in disgust.

A short while later, he returned & said, do you remember me now? She tried to calm herself enough to listen to the man's voice but then she felt a slight pull on the penis gag and felt it grow slightly in her mouth! She could feel her mouth really stretched wide now, the penis gag inside her mouth was doing it's job nicely, much to her dismay.

She managed to suppress her gag reflex, but she was having progressively more difficulty breathing now, with the gag obstructing her mouth completely and the metal corset preventing her chest from drawing in enough air.

He seemed to take great pleasure in watching her suffer, and as her eyes gazed back at him pleading him to let her breathe, he repeated his last question, "Do you remember me now??".

Just before she fainted, she remembered, he was..........

In her unconscious oblivion, the memory of a long-forgotten incident of her college days returned to the surface.

He was the college Dean, who was fired & only she, knew the truth why.

She awoke with a jerk, eyes wide, staring into the eyes that reflected the obsession of revenge that had simmered inside the man over the years.

She was no longer in the mechanical corset, but was now strapped face up to a Y shaped bench, her legs spread wide, her arms stretched out over the top of her head.

"You should be scared." The man said in a cold, ominous tone.

"Because of you, I lost everything, now it's your time to suffer."

And he pulled out a soft leather whip, and began gently but firmly whipping the insides of her thighs, whip, whip whip, and every now and again he'd catch her pussy on purpose and she'd yelp, as he laughed and carried on.

Despite the terror, pain and humiliation, she was becoming intolerably aroused, much to the man's satisfaction, who taunted, "You like this, I see. Don't worry, you'll get plenty!". Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter the more he teased her with the whipping, and just as she was about to peak in another orgasm, he stopped, put the whip down, and just started massaging her body all over, purposely not touching any of her erogenous zones, this he could see, was frustrating her.

Just as she thought that she had the measure of the situation she heard the unmistakeable sound of high heeled shoes on concrete the steps were slow and deliberate teasing almost.

But just before she could see the person with the high heels, a pantyhose was tied around her eyes and head, pinning her to the bench.

A new voice, a middle-aged female one, said "Make sure she doesn't get loose, so don't spare the rope."

In a subdued tone, he said, "yes Madam.", And so he stopped rubbing and teasing her body, and began tightening all her binds, he was being quite rough with her, and she now felt very scared.

She wondered who this woman was, since she didn't recognize her voice, and what power she had over the former dean. Despite her own fear, she sensed the dean's growing anxiety, who could this intimidating woman be? And if the Dean was under this lady's command as it appeared, how much worst was this going to become?

A loud crack of a whip made her even more worried.

And it was the ominous answer to one question about this woman, though she still had no clue who she was.

"Do you remember me?" she heard the woman shout at her with piercing tones..

She jerked in surprise at the intensity of this question, and started suspecting that the whip-wielding woman was yet another figure from her past returning to exact revenge.

The hard slap across her face took her completely by surprise " Answer me" she demanded. Gagged and blindfolded, she wondered how she could answer, as she desperately searched her memory.

"I expect you've forgotten us, but you should think long and hard, just like THIS...." the woman said, as she pulled out a....

... giant, squirming dildo, about a foot long, after removing the pantyhose blindfold from the helpless young woman.

Shocked, The woman let out an almighty scream, well, it would have been, had she not a well-fitting gag in place.

She squirmed futilely against her tight bonds as the woman, clad in leather and latex, started working the huge instrument into the helpless girl's exposed, drenched pussy.

the cold metal touching her moist inner parts caused a ripple running through her body, "well, still don't know who i am ?" the mystery woman said.

"Maybe this giant vibrating inflatable butt plug will help improve your memory" she hissed

Even with copious amounts of lubrication, it was extremely uncomfortable as the large butt plug was pushed into her.

but that was to be expected, as the lubricant used was "salted" with liberal amounts of etheric oils, resulting in a burning sensation in her anus.

Just as the pain became intolerable and she opened her mouth to yell, a ring gag was shoved between her teeth and secured tightly behind her head!

This was immediately after the penis gag was removed by the former dean.

Who, seconds later, was about to shove his dripping cock into her mouth :shock: , when Madam said.....

"Wait! Not right now, I still have a few ideas for this slave before you fill her mouth with your thick cum"

The woman fitted a high, tight steel posture collar to the helpless girl, along with a harness that held her head completely still.

The woman then placed a tube over her clit & applied vacuum to it, this caused intense pain & pleasure at the same time. :twisted:

She could feel her clit being pulled away from her body, but was unable to see because of the tight steel posture collar!

Several times, she shuddered strongly in her tight bonds, her hands so tightly clenched that her fingernails dug into her palms, as orgasm after orgasm racked her helpless body.

The woman finally nods & the Dean immediately begins to slide his twitching cock into her drooling mouth.

As his member made contact with the back of her throat, her gag reflex kicked in and she began retching uncontrollably. The Dean paid this little heed and continued to voilate her throat.

Meanwhile, the mysterious woman pinched the girl's nipples hard, and smiled wickedly when she saw the juices flowing from her pussy.

As her panic subsided, she accepted his invasion of her throat & drifted into orgasmic utopia.........

The endorphins permeated her body, creating a sensation of euphoria which dulled her senses and turned the humiliation and pain into absolute bliss.

The woman was watching intently & as soon as the dean shot his first spurt of cum, she grabbed his balls & squeezed them as hard as she could. :twisted:

The sudden shriek of pain from the dean rattled the girl from her euphoric daze.

The diabolic woman lead the former dean over to corner of the room.

The helpless girl strained to hear the pair's conspiratorial whispers, feeling dread every time they looked back at her.

The girl heard something about "special position," and knew they were going to change her bondage.

She shook her head, pleading unintelligibly through the ring gag, but her eyes said everything clearly as the pair returned to her and started untying the bonds.

she was hoping for a break, but she knew she wouldn't get any.......

The evil woman placed her hand on the girl's cheek & stared deeply into her eye's & said in a stern voice, "this was just a test, now the real fun is about to begin" Shocked

As soon as her wrists were free, the Dean roughly forced her arms into a single sleeve, grunting as he forced her wrists and elbows together, grinning wickedly as he attached a padlock, then pausing to enjoy the tension in her shoulders and her forced, upright posture, her thrusting breasts now starting to glisten as her saliva and the Dean's seminal fluid dropped out of her gaping mouth and down her front.

He then forced her legs open with a spreader bar at the knees, and pulled her bound ankles far up behind her with a rope attached to the top of the brutally tight armbinder, forcing her to arch her body back into a most uncomfortable, "special" position.

Satisfied that her arms are pinioned behind her, amused at the way the spreader separates her knees and exposes her bare cunt. the Dean tips her back so she's on her knees before him, then pushes his erect cock up to her lips, telling her "you'll be much happier if you lick my cock and make me happy than if I have to push myself through this ring into your throat."

Teetering precariously on her knees, bent painfully back, trembling in terror, she decided to obey the former dean and nervously licked the tip of his swollen member.

The woman pushed the Dean aside, swung a paddle menacingly, and said "she's already sucked you off once, I want to play now, string her up strappado-style so I can get to her butt and titties."

He obeyed immediately, fearing reprisal, and after removing the rope arching the girl backward, stood her up, and used the ring at the tip of the armbinder to put her in a painful strappado position.

The mysterious woman paced around the helpless girl, enjoying her predicament, ring-gagged, cunt and ass painfully plugged and exposed by her spreader bar, breasts swaying beneath her, her ass protuding, her arms pulled up behind her, and tapped her paddle on her hand, wondering aloud "where shall I start with you?"

"We could work on these first..." she says while tapping her free hanging breasts.

"But I believe subtlety would work better there." she said coldly as she exchanged the paddle for a riding crop.

A quick swing lands the first blow unexpectedly on the belly... "And that, my dear, you can use as a comparison for just how more sensitive the tit are..."

The girl gasped sharply, drool running from her forced-open mouth, then her body shivered as the woman teased her nipples with some light taps of the end of the crop.

"And now for the real comparison so you can see just how sensitive your nipples are..., but first, the blindfold for the added mystery... or is that misery..." she chuckles...

On cue, the former dean placed a blindfold over the helpless girl's eyes.

Plunged into darkness, unable to move, she knew the worst was yet to come...

The mysterious woman said to the Dean "If you beat her well enough, I won't beat you; you have 2 minutes, best get started."

She added, "Don't go overboard. Take care of the backside, I'll give her tits the treatment."

The Dean picked up the paddle the mysterious woman had put down, and, with a worried look on his face, set about beating the helpless girl's protruding ass, swatting her again and again, turning her ass bright red, causing her to scream into her gag and to weep pitifully.

The beating came to a sudden stop when there was a loud knock at the door.

The Dean and the Madam looked at each other with a suprised look on their faces... noone was expected... Who can that be???

The girl, Ayame, started screaming with all her might, taking advantage of her unobstructed mouth, hoping that the unexpected visitor might call for help.

the countess' maid hurried to the door to take a peek through the spyhole,
which wasn't easy considering her highheels & hobbled knees.

Mean while, the dean put his hand over Ayame's mouth to quiet the noise she was trying to make, and whispered into her ear, "Quiet, or so help me, you will be covered with every clamp and clothespin we can find, and they won't come off until tomorrow!"

Fifi, the maid, turned around with a surprised and alarmed look on her face, her eyes wide.

because as soon as she opened the door leatherclad U69 pointed a meanlooking bullwhip at her and gestured for her to shut up.

She then strode slowly into the room, heels clicking with each step, looking at each person in turn and muttering out loud as much as to her self, "Well... well... well... What do we have here???"

"Hope im not interrupting anything" Fifi says with a big smile on her face

U69 says, with irritation, "What are you doing with my slave?"

The Dean and the Madam looked at each other and both knew they were in big trouble... No one grabs anothers' slave...

Ayame struggled in her bonds in horror.

She stopped struggling when she heard U69's next words - "Release her immediately, and then you will let yourselves be punished by her because of your gross behavior!"

With Fifi's help, the Dean and the Madam freed Ayame, and dreading what will come next.

Ayame was relieved: Finally she was free!

U69 then ordered the Dean and the Madam to take a seat while Ayame and Fifi tied them to their chairs and their hands behind them.

U69 ordered Fifi to leave the room.

U69: "So, just what did you two think you were going to get out of this little stunt of yours?"

"Did you think I would not find out about this?"

"And the next question is... What should I do about it???"

U69 was obviously toying with them, trying to get them as nervous as possible before unleashing whatever punishment upon them - and it was working.

The Dean started to say something when the Madam told him to "Shut up fool!"

... because U69 was just taking out 2 massive dildos out of her lady's bag
*if you are wondering how those fit in there, we have to take a deep
dive into the inner workings of quantum physiscs & the heisenberg correlation*, and these were not only big, but they featured literally
100's of spikes on the outside, for sure they wouldn't be comfortable.

The Deans eyes widened in terror and his mouth fell open

"Ok, who wants to go first, and who wants to go first?"
First lifting the gag and looking at the Dean and then raising the whip and looking at the Madam...

Ayame bowed and touched lips to U69's boottips in a position of supplication, U69 nodded permission and Ayame stood up and whispered, "Please Master, with your permission, i would like to go to my cell and bring back a small bag of "Dark toys" for this act of retribution."

U69 nodded again, at which time Ayame rose, bowed, and left the room, which left 2 individuals in a very uncomfortable position and an upset Mistress some time alone, for a bit...

u 69 stared at the couple with icy eyes, how shall i prepare you for the coming act of retribution ? :twisted:

The Dean just sat still, sweating, eyes wide, while his female partner struggled against her bonds in a futile attempt to escape her predicament.

"Escape is not possible, my dear, my slave knows ropes very well..."

u69 smiled a cold and empty smile, " do either of you know what happens to a braded rawhide rope when you soak it, then bind it snuggly around a slave's extremities?"

The former Dean shook his head, but his partner simply gulped, obviously she did.

At that moment Ayame returned with her bag of "toys", which rattled and tinkled as she deposited it on a table.

U69 looked through the bag and pulled out something that made Madam's face become very pale... "And look here.... rawhide... Be a good little slave and fetch a bowl of water..."

u69 thought out loud, i think i will have to turn up the heat in here, or the wet rawhide will not dry fast enough to make those wonderful ridges in the skin that are so wonderful to tickle with a supple whip.

he said levely "Fifi stop listening at the door and get in here, light a fire"

Fifi obediently entered and started her task, and U69 said to Ayame, "Our lady friend is disturbing the atmosphere with her incessant struggling and grunting - make her more compliant, in the way I showed you."

Ayame noded and proceded to rummage through the bag of toys looking for what her Mistress was hinting at, but could not find them....

She looked back, worried, at U69, who just said, "When all else fails, improvise - after all, they are your slaves until I am satisfied they are sufficiently punished."

A smile spread across Ayame's face at the thought, remembering what happened to her, and what was about to happen... She then ran back to her room for what she missed earlier...

As she came trotting back she loved to see the sweat glistening on the bared breasts that were so expertly bound.

as the heat began to rise in the small concrete room, the wet rawhide began to tighten and both slaves began to feel the ropes begin to stiffen and start to raise some very pretty ridges where the rope didn't cover quite as close as in other places......

As expected by everyone in the room, the Dean was the first to crack...
"FINE, FINE, I'LL TALK, I'LL TALK... Just get the straps off me before they cut me in half!!!"

as ayame skidded to a stop at the sound of the prof's voice, u69 began idley stroking the small rattail whip across the rather large breasts of the tightly bound woman, ayame held out the small chains, clips and other accouterments that make up the "silencer for the second "poor " slave.

Madam regretted now not being the one to speak first... But at least she still had her pride... But the ball gag being jammed behind her teeth allow her to not beg as first, then a second clamp became intimately familiar with her tightly swollen nipples... but where were that hand going with the next 2 clamps made her wish she could forget her pride and beg that they do not end up "THERE!"....

just as the thought of "there" ran thru her head, it became reality and suddenly all thoughts of anything else disappeared with the unusual sensations that started "there" and the addition of a bit of ginger juice didn't help the sensations, either.

There, now that Madam is taken care of, we will see what the Dean can tell us about all of this, U69 said.

"Well Dean, now you have you chance to talk without being interrupted by your accomplice here.... Oh, and by the way, the more you talk, the more of the rawhide strips will come off..."

With that in mind, the dean started talking a little too fast.

Much to Madam's detriment...

But the Dean did not care, the strips were coming off... but not fast enough for his liking.... "Dam, that was a lot they used on me..." he was thinking...

and that reminder him of that precise time he experienced his first innocent step into bondage.............................

When he had played cowboys and Indians with the bratty girl next door, the night his parents asked her to babysit him.

Truth be told, she'd caught his attention a fair bit before then, always roughhousing with the neighborhood kids, ever the cute girl, but always able to keep pace with the boys.

She had strung him up like a hunted tiger, he found he did not like it; he wanted to do the tying.

Bump!

The unexpected noise silenced everyone in the room.

Last added post from 14 Jan 2011. /Anna