The Game 26.5 Double Jeopardy epilogue

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 26.5 Double Jeopardy epilogue

Post by Kay »

Double Jeopardy - epilogue
Ian was in a bit of a quandary. His little experiment had been quite successful, far beyond his expectations in fact. He had confirmed her tales of the tutu and its power which up until now he had frankly doubted. And by the terms of their agreement to obey him he had got to see her naked as well, which was a pleasant perk. But the time was coming up to two hours now. She was still sucking and he still hadn't come and Ian was beginning to worry, and wonder how, or if, he could make them stop. He certainly didn't want to be responsible for the eventual discovery of their lifeless forms, locked together in carnal eternity...

Ian had had an enjoyable evening. He 'd had couple of beers, produced some interesting drawings and taken some very artistic photos. And they certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves. He studied them. They were both still making fascinating noises which definitely pointed that way, and her nipples were also hard which again was a clue. But there was such a thing as moderation... They had probably broken some kind of record, (I really must check that...) but it was really time to start thinking about stopping. But how? He hadn't thought this far ahead, but then again he hadn't really thought it would be possible to lock them in an unending blowjob curse in the first place.

He could just try telling them to stop, but he wasn't sure that, wherever they were they could hear him. They couldn't see him either because at one point, to concentrate their minds, he had blindfolded them.
Well, as a start, he thought, the scarf could come off . Then she could remove her head from its current activity if she wanted to. He untied the loose knot and pulled the scarf away. To his lack of surprise however she didn't stop, but kept on with her greedy sucking. Interesting. All right, he thought, what happens if I release her hands...? Currently her wrists were tied together and the rope looped over her high heels. He bent and untied the knot.
Hah. So that's what happens...
Immediately on being freed her hands went to her pussy and she began to masturbate.
Greedy little slut, aren't you?

Ian sat back to think. Well, I could I suppose... or alternatively... or perhaps...
What it seemed to come down to was physically pulling them apart, but he really didn't want to do that. For one thing he didn't want to lay hands on his naked friend, and he certainly didn't want to risk her biting in surprise...
Turning a garden hose on them was perhaps also a possibility, but that would be an unromantic end to a lovely evening. And it might well also provoke biting...

The only solution seemed to be to get the damn tutu off and let matters come to a natural conclusion. But that had its own difficulties. The catch was around the back and not easily accessible at present.
So, he decided, there was only one thing for it. He'd have to cut the damn thing off. It was a shame to destroy it, but it wasn't the only Magic Tutu. They had others, and it was only thrown together out of fabric store scarves anyway. He found a pair of scissors in the bottomless toy box and with one snip at the waistband the garment fell away. Then he stepped back to see if it had worked. For a moment there was no apparent effect. Then the ex ballerina shuddered and the rhythm changed. His thrusts became more urgent. Sensing the change she wrapped her arms around his legs and held him through the climax. Only when he was finally done did she release his penis from her mouth.

Ian was impressed. She might not, by her own admission “do it much”, but she certainly had learned how to. When it was finally done he knelt and they lay down together on the mat. Ian quickly stepped around behind him and untied his hands. She would have to take care of the ball gag. He took one more photo of them lying together in the afterglow, and then went back to the living room. He had the very definite feeling that they wouldn't require his presence as they returned to earth. He left his drawings on the coffee table, emailed the photos to her address, and, not without a pang of regret, deleted them from his phone. Then he let himself out.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Game 26.5 Double Jeopardy epilogue

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Some people have no idea what it means to have too much of a good thing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Tie or Be Tied

Re: The Game 26.5 Double Jeopardy epilogue

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

It's funny that my wife and I had the idea that an ending for Game 25 would have been for Ian to come to the door as a female police officer investigating lewd goings on in the backyard and cuffing her before having the two of them go at things like in this story. Since he didn't recognize Ian dressed en femme in Game 21, maybe she wouldn't either.

Regardless, this was a good story. Of course, you know that the tables have to be turned on Ian so that he is bound and subject to their whims. Maybe tied to the pillory looking into the mirror and forced to suck him and be used with the strap on by her. All after some extended teasing of course. :D