The Game 26 - Double jeopardy

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 26 - Double jeopardy

Post by Kay »

Double Jeopardy

Tonight Ian was male and a game wasn't going on, so the vexed question of who did what to whom hadn't come up. He had merely come over for dinner and to catch up on some of their favorite tv shows. But inevitably the subject of the Game had arisen. Ian was still pleased with how well (mostly) the Wonderland Affair had gone, and he was quite interested in the others he hadn't participated in.
“So just to be clear, you alternate who decrees and who obeys?”
“No, not exactly. It more or less evens out, but we have this game...”
“Another game? How do you two find time to eat? Or breathe?”
“No, it's...” and then she had to explain the evolution of rock paper scissors.
She got out the cards and showed him. They played a couple of rounds to show how it worked.
“Fascinating stuff,” he said finally sitting back. He was silent for a few moments.
Then he said, “You know matters of symmetry, patterns, parity, have always interested me...”
They nodded. 'Parity' had a charged meaning these days.

“Now as you play, there is a symmetry, I dislike the terms bottom and top, but one of you orders and the other obeys, yes?”
She nodded. “That's right...” so then First and Second Law had to be explained.
After that had been covered he said, “So,” he continued, “you couldn't have a case where you both gave orders and expected to get what you wanted. That would be too much like real life and heaven knows we don't want that...
But I wonder if we could arrange a situation where you are both the obedient, receiving one...? That would be an interesting pattern.”
“I think that might be difficult to manage...” she said.
“'Two can't perhaps,' to paraphrase Humpty Dumpty, 'but three can. With proper assistance..,' Would you be willing to try an experiment?”
They looked at each other and shrugged.
“Sure, I guess so...”
“Good. Let's go out to your playground, I believe that's where you carry out your debaucheries?”

They gathered on the playground, unsure of what Ian intended. He looked around with approval.
“Yes, this will do nicely. All right, take your clothes off!”
“What?”
“You heard, the nice man,” she said, smiling. “Strip!”
“But, I...” And then he sighed. From experience he could recognize an argument he wasn't going to win. “ ok...”
Self consciously he pulled off his tshirt, shorts and underpants, and stood nervously.
Standing naked before Ian wasn't a neutral situation. They had History...

“Very nice,” said Ian. “Don't worry, I don't have any dastardly designs on your person today. Now is this the famous toy chest?”
He opened it and poked around, making appreciative noises. “All right, we'll start with this.”
He pulled out one of the pink and baby blue home made tutus and tossed it over..
“Here, put this on. Does this kind have a catch?”
“Yes,” she said, “just here... I'll do it.”
There was the familiar snap and he knew he was trapped. The familiar blush began to rise and he could feel his penis start to stiffen.
Ian watched fascinated.
“Ha! I wasn't quite sure I believed it. If you could bottle that you'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams...”
After a moment he turned back to the chest. “Now let's see...what else do we have...? Ah! Perfect! here,”
He turned and tossed a bra over to the blushing ballerina. It was one of the frillier ones.
“There you go sweetie, get into that. I know you know how. Now do you have breast forms? It's silly to wear a bra without tits.”
“That's what I always tell her. They're in that box.” she replied.
“Right, Oh a selection! What a lucky girl she is!”
He chose two, handed them over as well and watched as the ballerina inserted them.
“I know they're not necessary, but they make you look so cute.”
He watched for a moment more and then said, “I might have to change my mind about dastardly deeds... but no! To business! All right, you stand here, that's right, arms behind...” He tied the ballerina's wrists together.
“There, that's our blushing ballerina taken care of.” He came round to the front and gave her a kiss and a quick tit fondle.
“Sorry, love, couldn't resist.”
Then he half frowned and said, “I'm forgetting something... ah, of course!” He dove back into the toy box.
“Silly me! Almost forgot your ball gag!”
He popped it in and buckled it.
“Mmmm?”
“I know. It wouldn't have been right without it! Now she's all ready!”
He stood back and regarded the ballerina.
“That is a really good look,” he said finally. “I can see why you like it.”
“I know.” she said. “It's one of my favorite outfits for her.”
“Well, I can see why. I particularly like the way her penis is framed so nicely by the scarves...”
“Now,” he mused. “Should she have stockings do you think? Heels...? Makeup? It would be a lovely look. No, too much trouble...”
They studied the blushing ballerina for a few more moments and then Ian said, “Well, times wasting. Let's get on.”
He turned and said to her, “All right Miss, now it's your turn. Strip.”
“What? But I didn't know I...”
“That you'd have to? Whatever gave you that idea? I agree that it isn't strictly necessary for you to be naked for your part in our little playlet. You could be as respectably dressed as the vicar's wife at a church picnic, but what would be the fun in that? This is about you both being obedient. Tonight you both do what I want, and I what I want is all your naughty bits on full display. Now, get your clothes off!” he ordered sharply.
Somewhat shocked, she found her hands going to her shirt. She and Ian had always shared tales of their sexual adventures but they had never had a sexual relationship. She had certainly never been naked in front of him. Now she found herself blushing as she stripped off her shirt, shorts and after a brief hesitation, her bra and panties followed. Her hands started to stray to cover herself but Ian said sharply,
”None of that! Hands behind your back!”
Quickly she obeyed. They both waited in silence waiting to see what was coming next as Ian just stood and looked at them. Then he went to the toy box again and pulled out the high heels.
“Here,” he ordered. “Put those on.”
Hurriedly she obeyed.
“There, now you're not naked. Nothing to complain about. Now,” he said to her, “I believe you occasionally use your mouth, don't you?”
“What...?”
“You suck him, dear. Yes?”
She nodded.
“Sorry, what?”
“Yes,” she said in a small voice. “I do. Use my mouth... I suck his penis...”
“Good. For how long?”
“I... I don't know...”
“Well? What is it? Five minutes? Ten? One?”
“I don't know, it isn't something you time. It... usually isn't the main event...” She gave a nervous smile. “But if it goes on too long of course, there won't be a main event...”
But Ian wasn't to be charmed. Sternly he asked, “So apart from that time when you demanded that he use your mouth at length, and that other time in the pillory, you don't really spend much time on it, is that right?”
For a moment she was surprised, but then she remembered. Of course, she had told him about the game. Had it been quite wise to let him read the stories as well...?
She nodded, but again he said sharply,
“What was that?”
She drew a breath. Ian wasn't going to make it easy.
“No, I don't spend a lot of time... sucking his penis,” she admitted quietly looking down.
“Well, that's all right,” he said cheerfully. “I think we can take care of that today. Now,” he said turning to the blushing ballerina. “Are you still all right? Marvelous, you just stand there... you can lean against the table, legs apart a bit more...” He reached down to the scarves. “Let's just move some of these out of the way... I really wonder if she should be in heels as well? No, probably throw the angle off...”
He paused for a moment and regarded the ballerina thoughtfully, but then said to himself,
“No, business before pleasure...”
He turned to her.
“I'm sure you're eager to start, but we have to make you look your best. Now Miss, head up...”
Ian expertly applied her lipstick. “I'll reapply as you need it.” He examined the lipstick, dubiously.
“We might run out though...well, no matter. And if you would just kneel right here... here's a cushion, you might be there for a while. Arms behind...”
She knelt and felt her wrists being tied and then the rope was fastened to her heels. Once again she was naked, kneeling, immobilized.
“All right, let the games begin. No need to be bashful, Miss. Penis, mouth, mouth, penis...”
Obediently she leaned forward and took him into her mouth and began to suck.
“That's right, good girl... now we'll just loop this scarf around his legs and around the back of your neck like so...”
Ian moved back to a chair and sat down to watch.
“Now, the way this is going to work is this. If you were telling me the truth about that wonderful garment, our pretty ballerina won't be able to come, no matter how long you suck her, so you can take your time. You won't have to worry about finishing too soon. And that scarf means that you can't take his penis, sorry, her penis out of your mouth, so she doesn't have to worry about you stopping too early either. You should be able to move back and forth just a bit, yes, just like that. Back and forth, in and out...
You kids should be able to play for... goodness, I don't know. Hours?”
A memory niggled at her. There had been a dream like that hadn't there...?

Ian got his phone out and took a few pictures. After a while he left the room and came back a few minutes later with a beer and sat down again.
He sat sipping and watching them as she sucked and slurped and the ballerina wiggled and made surprising noises that one doesn't usually associate with polite little dancers.
“This is great.” he finally said. “You two should have a subscribers only webcam. You'd never have to work your day jobs again. I should look into that...”

After a while he went and found her art supplies and made a series of rather startling drawings from several angles. He worked for quite while getting them just right. It was a very long pose.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Game 26 - Double jeopardy

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

"Yes those 2 over there". "Bring them to me". "They amuse me". "You there, not so hard with that fan".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠