The Game 25 - Just Say Yes

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 25 - Just Say Yes

Post by Kay »

25 Just Say Yes

She drew the card. Paper covered stone for the win.
“All right, it's time for a Reckoning”. He heard the capital letter slot into place. His heart jumped or his stomach sank, it was hard to tell which. He knew what she was talking about, had been expecting it ever since the evening he had managed to get her to strip and pose nude for the art club. At the time she had vowed terrible vengeance but so far hadn't carried it out.

When they got home after the art class that night they discussed the scene, as was their custom.
“So are you all right?”
“Oh, yes. That was something. I realized though why sometimes the models don't show up. That's hard work. We don't pay them near enough.”
“It was nice of them to give you the model's tip jar. What did that amount to? Twenty or so?”
“More like twenty five. I don't think the regulars get anything like that. Mr. Wilkins I suspect was very generous.”
“So, an alternate income source?”
“Definitely not. Are you sure you didn't set it all up?”
“I couldn't. I don't know Minnie, never seen her and wouldn't know how to contact her. It was pure improvisation.”
“All right I believe you. Almost 100 per cent. It was well played, very well played, but I meant what I said. There will come a time...”

She stood and said, “All right, take off your clothes.”
He nodded, and obediently stripped while she watched.
“Very nice. Now you just wait here and think for five, no ten minutes, then come out to the playground. No touching yourself!” she added severely.
She left the room and he waited. And thought.

After a long ten minutes he presented himself in the playground. He knew that she hadn't really needed that much time to prepare but had merely left him there to think and worry and become anxious about what might be in store. It had worked, and as he entered the playground he realized he had been right to worry. Standing in the center of the playground was the pillory. It had been moved from the side where it customarily stood, discreetly draped. He had been embraced by it a couple of times, but those times and the first time it had been used with her it had been facing the alley. Now he noticed that it had been placed sideways. That meant that anyone locked in it would be theoretically more visible. That was unsettling.
The Mirror had also been brought out. This session looked like it had been planned to be very interesting.

“All right,” she said. “You know how this works. Please step up.”
Obediently he placed his head and hands in the device and she locked it.
“Comfortable? Well, no matter.”
She walked around him and stroked him. “Oh such a pretty position. Do you remember what you did to me when you first locked me in?”
“I...spanked you...”
“Yes, you did. Quite hard. Should I spank you? Would you like that?”
He tried to shake his head no.
“I see. Well, that is what we're about today. Questions and answers. Well, one answer actually.
She stood in front of him and said,
“Now I said there would be a reckoning. Do you remember why that was?”
“Yes, I had you pose nude...”
“Do you remember what I said I'd do...?”
He swallowed. “Something about frilly panties and tutus...” he muttered.
“Yes, those were my spur of the moment thoughts. But I've been thinking...”
His heart sank. He rather thought she had been, considering the time it had been. He certainly didn't think she had forgotten. And when she thought and planned things tended to get... unforgettable.

“You managed to get me to pose by taking advantage of our Just Say Yes rule. So today we're going to explore that rule. You're going to practice saying yes. To a wide range of things. Do you understand?”
He nodded as best he could and then said, “Yes”
“Good. So I'll ask you again? Would you like me to spank you?”
He paused, but then said hesitantly, “Yes, please...”
She walked behind him and stroked his cheek again.
“Oh, so tempting...” She stroked his cheeks lightly, caressingly. “I could make them so red and hot...”
She stopped and said, “But this about your training, not my pleasure. So, moving right along...”
She went to the toy box and opened it.
“Now to begin with we have a lovely pair of white stockings. Would you like to wear them?”
“Yes. Yes, please...” he said with relief. He didn't mind stockings too much. Certainly not compared with the alternative.
“All right, just lift your leg, that's right...”
She pulled the stocking up. “And the other leg, very good...”
Then she brought out a pair of high heels, and looked a question at him.
“Yes, please may I wear the high heels?”
“Very good. Yes, you may. It will make standing in the pillory a bit harder but then it's not supposed to be comfortable is it...?”
She fastened the shoes, then guided his legs to the rings and clipped them on.
Looking left he could see himself in the mirror. And to the right the alley was really quite close...
“Now for the next thing... it was just too good an idea to ignore.” He turned his head and saw that she was holding the tutu which was now a fresh bright pink.
“Oh, no please...” The tutu was the most exciting and most terrifying item she made him wear. It never got easier.
“Now, have we forgotten what is this about?”
“It's about saying yes...” he muttered.
That's right. So what do you say...?”
“Yes...”
“Yes what?” she prompted.
“.., please may I wear my tutu?”
“Of course you can, dear, for as long as you want.”
She fastened it around him.
“There, is that all right? Feelings coming back? Do you feel all nicely embarrassed?”
“Yes,” he said quietly. Because immediately he put the tutu on he always did. Burning, squirmy embarrassment which didn't go away. Accompanied by...
“That's good,” she said feeling his penis. “Oh, yes, getting nice and hard too, that's good. I restarched your tutu so it would be nice and scratchy. I gave it a new dye job as well. And then I worried that I might have damaged the magic. I'm so glad to see I didn't. You can wear that a nice long time... Do you feel like you want to come?” she murmured softly in his ear.
“Yes,” he whispered again.
“Good. The scratchiness should help that along. You won't be able to of course...”
She lightly stroked him. “Oh, Poor little thing, can't come... shall we give him something else to think about? It's quite warm today, I think I'll take off my shirt...” With no ceremony she whipped off her tshirt and stood in front of him. “Do you like them?” she asked softly cradling her breasts.
“Yes...” Finally a question he could answer honestly. She came a bit closer and bent down.
“Would you like to kiss them...? Fancy a little suck...?” she whispered.
“Yes, please...”
She stood holding her breasts quite close and then stood again.
“Yes, I thought you might,” she purred. “Perhaps later,” she said in a businesslike tone again as she stood up again.
“I'll just leave them out for you to think about, shall I? Now next...”
“There's more?” he asked, aware that he was blushing.
“Oh quite a bit. Shoes, stockings, tutu? We've hardly begun. Now do you remember this?”
She held up something.
“It's a bra...”
“It's your first one, the strapless one. So I can put it on you, like so... oh, I'm sorry, what do you say?”
“Please may I wear my bra?”
“Of course you may.”
She snapped it into place.
“Now I've always said it's silly to wear a bra without tits, so...”
She slipped something in one and then the other cup.
“Huh! That's not one of...”
“No, they're not my specials, not even your big girl ones you like so much. This is just a couple of water balloons for shape. They're pink.” He looked sideways at the mirror. They were indeed. And large.
“They're heavy...”
“Yes, they are. I imagine they'll get quite heavy. Do you like them?”
He paused, but there was only one answer allowed today. Finally he said,
“Yes, thank you. I like them.”
“Good. Now next...” she said again rummaging in the toy chest.
She held it up in front of his widening eyes. It was one of her custom crafted penises.
“Is that... for my mouth...?”
“Well, no, that wouldn't really be a good idea. This is the final one you had me sit on while I was writing our history. It's perfectly clean of course but there is such a thing as symbolism. That would be cruel. And it has this lovely feature, you remember, of vibrating from time to time. It would be quite wasted in your mouth, but in another location...”
He realized with a shock what she was saying and said,
“No, no please...”
She held up a finger.
“Ah. We're not using that word today, remember? Now what do you say?”
He blushed even more if that was possible, but finally said in a tiny voice,
“Yes... please...”
“That's right,” she said moving behind him. She stroked his hard penis a few times, eliciting some lovely wiggles and moans. Then she gently slid the penis in.
“We can tie it with these ribbons so it doesn't come loose. Now let's try the controls...”
She pressed one. He jerked and gasped. Another brought forth a yelp.
“Yes, remember that one... I think we'll just set it for random, that should be fun. I remember it could be quite startling. And frustrating...”

She walked around in front of him again.
“Now for the next... well the last thing really. Do you remember how we finished when I was in the pillory?”
He nodded, “Yes. I... made you suck me until I came in your mouth...”
“Yes, you did. So how do you suppose we're going to end this?”
He thought for a moment, but there was really no other answer.
“Ah... by inviting Ian again?”
“Why, what a wonderful idea! Would you like that? Is there something you'd like to do?”
I can't say that, he thought. But the game was Yes and she probably wouldn't release him until that was the answer to every question. And the vibrator was working away, and the tutu's scratchy magic was playing its part...and her pretty breasts...
Finally he whispered hoarsely, “...yes...”
“I'm sorry, yes...?”
“Yes, I would like to... suck Ian...”
“Again, please, a bit more graphically perhaps...?
He took a breath, accompanied by another little yelp and gasped, “I want Ian's penis in my mouth and I want to suck him and kiss him...”
“Very good dear, I know you do. And so I fully intended you would, but unfortunately he couldn't make it. And at the moment I think he's a girl. Considering the state of you, the 'parity', as he calls it, would be right off, and the geometry of him sucking you would be difficult to arrange. Not to mention that you don't deserve it. Still we can have fun. Hours and hours of fun...”
She took something else out of the box. It was one of the penis pacifiers.
“Now we'll just give your lips a nice coat of Fuck Me Red and then pop this in... and tie the ribbons... there. That will keep you quiet as well. Now you get busy on that.”
She gave the mirror a last adjustment to make sure he could watch himself, which he had been trying to avoid.
“Oh, too shy to watch? Well let's try this...”
She pulled a monitor over to face him and turned it on. And there he was in full color, pink tutu, large balloon tits, white stockings and all. What with everything else he hadn't noticed her video camera. Somehow it was even more embarrassing to see on a screen than it was in the mirror.
“So now you can look in the mirror to your left, or straight ahead at the monitor, or I suppose you could look to your right to see if anyone in the alley has noticed the perfectly fascinating show...”
Then she said, “Now you just enjoy yourself, I'll be right back. I'm just popping in to get my camera.”
She took a last look at his bottom and added,
“And maybe the pingpong paddle,,,”

epilogue

And so he remained for an hour or so, blushing, occasionally eeping and sucking on his pacifier. She took many pictures, and though it was difficult to imagine her making an art portfolio of them she commented in passing that there might be some internet sites she could post them to. There was even some spanking. It was a busy and entertaining afternoon,

Finally she stood in front of him. “Oh, poor baby, you've had a long day. Have you been enjoying yourself?”
He nodded eagerly yes.
She stroked his penis eliciting a groan and a wiggle, followed by an eep as the vibrator turned on.
“Why, what a fascinating sound. Still quite hard. And haven't come yet?”
He shook his head no. “mm mm”
“That's too bad. Now I hope we've all come to understand our rules a little better, and how important it is not to abuse them?”
Again he nodded eagerly. “Mmmm”
“Good. Well in that case...”
She had just begun to untie the pacifier when there was a knock at the door.
“I wonder who...? Excuse me a moment...”
“Mmmm?”
She left him to answer the door, not forgetting to put on her tshirt.
From two rooms away he could hear the door open and then her delighted voice.
“Ian! We didn't expect you!” followed by some low words he couldn't catch.
“No, no! Not at all! She's right through here. Oh, she'll be so happy you came. I know there's something she's just dying to ask you!”
Tie or Be Tied

Re: The Game 25 - Just Say Yes

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

Another good story. Would have been interesting to have the wall mount dildo for him to suck on while the other cast was in his butt.

Could function as a part 1 unless you'd like us to use our imagination as to what happened after she answered the door and let Ian in :D
Kay

Post by Kay »

Thank you.
Tie or Be Tied

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

De nada