The Game-24 Art for Art's Sake 3

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game-24 Art for Art's Sake 3

Post by Kay »

Art for Art's Sake 3

She had a beautiful body and looked very good naked and as he was a gentleman he told her so often. She was free of false modesty and believed it was probably true. But she was also very shy about exposing it outside. This made, of course, for some delightful games.

She had just picked up the laundry basket to go hang it up when he said, “Just a moment...”
Her heart jumped. How much would he make her take off this time...? She wasn't wearing much to begin with.
“Just your tshirt,” he said. She pulled it off grateful to have got off so easy. She was about to pick up the basket again when he said, “And your bra.”
Of course, she thought, slipping it off. She looked a question, but he shook his head.
“No, that's all. Off you go.” She picked up the basket and went off down the path to the line topless and hoping that any nosy neighbours weren't today. And quite thankful he hadn't sent her off naked, which he might have done.
And probably would do before this game was over.
No. Absolutely would...

The larger Game had started almost by accident. They would simply, on an afternoon, set up and carry out a scenario. She stripped, dressed and photographed him. He tied her and tormented her until she begged to be allowed to masturbate. Simple family fun. As the Game went on it developed in complexity. She was dressed in paint for a weekend and walked to the corner store. Fifi the maid came and the game became longer and more involved. The very interesting nature of tutus was discovered.
But things that go on for a while tend to develop and change.

Lately they had been playing longer games extending over many days.
She had kept him dressed as a girl one way or another over the course of a week which culminated in Ian, an old friend, administering his Final Oral Exam.
And he had kept her seated, entertained by an intermittent vibrator, while she wrote accounts of the Game for most of six days.

She was coming out of her studio in the yard carrying some trays.
“A moment please.” She set down the trays resignedly. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. Her panties followed. A blush started to rise.
“All right, you can have them back in, oh an hour.”
She nodded, picked up the trays and moved on.

He had noticed something during those games. While a naked girl was a very nice thing to have about the place, and she was very cute, shy and embarrassed immediately after being stripped, she became accustomed to extended periods of undress fairly quickly. Most famously she had forgotten her nudity so completely while wearing paint that she had paid the astonished and delighted pizza delivery guy without a thought.
But the process of stripping her, or better yet having her strip herself in a suitable location such as, say, the middle of the back yard, still carried a charge. During this extended game she was allowed clothes, but every hour or so she would be ordered to remove some, or all, or they would be removed and she would have to carry out her activities until they were given back. Briefly. Thus the novelty of her state was maintained.

He indicated the blanket in the middle of the yard. “Right here I thought would be nice. You can work on your tan.”
“May I keep my panties and bra?” she asked hopefully, but they both knew the answer to that.
He shook his head. “No, we don't want lines, do we?”
She began to sit down, but he said , “No you can strip standing. That's it.”
When she was ready she lay down on her stomach.
“Don't forget to turn over so you get an even tan...” he helpfully reminded her.
For an hour she lay, turning at intervals and trying once again not to think about spying neighbours. They never had actually seen anyone, and certainly no one had spoken to them about odd goings on. But then they wouldn't would they? There had perhaps been the odd curtain movement, but surely that was just wind...
Anyway I can tan in my own yard, I'm not doing anything wrong...

As the Game developed some rules, guidelines and practices were set down which inevitably became known collectively as the Laws of Erotics. One of the earliest was the rock paper scissor prelude which decided who was in charge. It evened out in the long run but on any given day one didn't know which one would be.

The most important one of course, First Law, was the one that made the everything else possible and gave it the Game its power. It was generally known as 'Just Say Yes' . It was a version of the golden rule. You must carry out the orders you are given, as you expect your orders to be followed in turn.
Of course begging was allowed, sometimes even expected and always encouraged, but outright refusal was not 'playing the game'.

“I think the washing is dry. You could go down to the bottom of the garden and fetch them up.”
She looked across the lawn and down the slope to the clothesline by the fence.
“Ah, all right... Do I have to be naked...?”
“I'm afraid so.”
She nodded, and muttered, “Yes, rather thought so...” and stripped her things off.
“There's rather a lot. You shouldn't try to carry too much. Better take two trips.”
She set off with the basket.

Another rule had developed slowly through much discussion. It was a bit vaguer and more open to interpretation, but basically it was that innocent bystanders weren't to be involved. If First Law was 'Just Say Yes', Second Law was, 'Don't Scare the Public'. So sunbathing in the yard was fine, but stripping at the mall, not so much.
It was adopted to prevent any real world complications, as a matter of self defense, but with some regret though, because strictly followed it ruled out some of their early and best escapades.
The Great Slut Hike, for instance when she had to stroll along a mile of desert trail dressed only in her red slutwear panty and bra, would not be allowed now. Neither, of course, would the one a week later when she put him in the same situation. As it happened they had both been lucky and they hadn't met anybody, but they could have. Repercussions, then, would likely have followed.

Probably her walk to the corner shop dressed only in paint would be similarly disallowed, but it was legally debatable.
Other outings would still be allowed of course, such The Rocky Horror Night. The denizens of the midnight show expected such behavior and were in no way shocked. His Frankenfurter, so to speak, had been very well received. Likewise for Alice's Fan Club at the comic book convention. (There was in fact probably a large overlap in the populations.)
And of course the presence of Ian didn't violate the rule either because, being invited, he wasn't a bystander.
Nor, come to that, was he anybody's (including his) idea of innocent.

In short, he reflected, the rule was a constraint, and though they both agreed that it was necessary, they both rather regretted it. Nerve wracking as it had been she had stated later that she was glad she had done her Painted Lady Walk. But with the new rule, he mused, it just didn't seem possible to put her in the same position again. The next con was a long way off... Nude in the yard was the best he could come up with. Oh, well, he thought, perhaps I'll take her to a nude beach sometime... In the meantime life went on and art thrived on constraints.

When he had described the current game to her she wasn't sure that it would be as intense as some had been. To be sure she would be naked outside and that was always scary, if exciting. But because of the Second Law he couldn't really expose her.
Well, do you want him to? asked conscience.
No, of course not... not exactly...
In the yard there was always the possibility of spying eyes, That was the exciting and scary bit. But if there were any she wouldn't know about them. She saw the need for the rule. It would be inconvenient if their games attracted official and awkward attention. But she was slightly wistful as well. He had looked so cute hiking in the red slutwear. And terrifying as it had been she was glad that she had walked to the shop wearing nothing but paint.
But it seemed unlikely that they would be able to recreate such adventures in the future. Ah, well...
And as for being naked indoors, well, I certainly don't mind that...
It wasn't on a par with some of their games was it?
But she found that there were some features which were interesting. For example being ordered to strip, particularly if you weren't expecting it, was exciting.
Particularly if she were ordered to in an unaccustomed place such as the living room.
And then there was the matter of being naked while the other person was clothed and remaining so for a period of time. That was a new experience, and stronger than she had expected.
But at any rate there was no time to be bored.
“Now why don't you kneel just there, that's right, just where I did...”

The last scheduled night of this game happened to coincide with the life drawing group she went to on Friday nights. She had begun going several months ago to keep up her drawing skills. At first he had dropped her off and then picked her up again two hours later, but finally she said, “Look it's silly you having to take me and come home and then turn around and drive back. Why don't you stay and draw?”
“Because I don't know how?”
“Nonsense. You're not bad and with practice who knows? Anyway some of the regulars aren't very good either. They just come so they can look at naked girls...”
“I... naked girls you say?”
“Yep, It's the main reason Mr. Wilkins keeps coming. More socially acceptable than some sleazy club, you know. Well, it's why he started coming. Actually he's getting pretty good.”
So he began to come to the class and found that he enjoyed it. It had become a regular feature of their week.
After dinner, (he clothed, her naked), they got ready to go out. At the door they had a final check. “Drawing tools?”
“Check.”
Drawing pads?”
“Check”
“Panties?”
She pulled up her dress.
“None.”
“Good girl. Bra?”
She pulled up her shirt.
“Nope.”
“Well that seems to be it. Let's go.”

When he had first accompanied her to the class he found that she had slightly misrepresented it. For one thing the model that night wasn't a naked girl but rather a middle aged man. And the students weren't voyeurs looking for an alternative to the Blushing Pussy Kat Klub but were in fact serious art students. So much so that he, very unsure of his skills, stayed in the back and as far as possible avoided letting his work be seen. But he continued to come and as she had said he actually got better.

When they arrived there were about a dozen others there chatting and waiting to begin. A semi circle of low benches, called in the art world horses, faced a low stage on which was a rather threadbare couch and a screen behind which the model would disrobe. Further back were some easels, which he usually preferred to hide behind.
“Oh good”, she said, looking at the notice board. “Minnie is posing to night. You'll like her.”
Everybody was settling themselves in, getting their tools ready. Some worked in charcoal, a few brave souls in pastels, and one even used a digital tablet, but after about ten minutes the model still hadn't shown.
“Uh oh, I hope...”, she began, but just then the drawing master stepped up on the little stage.
“Bad news I'm afraid. Minnie called. She isn't going to be coming tonight. So, do we have any volunteers?”
“What's happening?”
“Oh, sometimes the models don't show up. Then generally we take turns doing short poses. They waive the fee that night so it's not a complete loss.”
“I see.” he said thoughtfully. Then he added, “Nude poses?”
“Certainly not. Just clothed poses for...”
She stopped then. They could, after all, read each other's thoughts.
“Oh, no. Nonono...”
“Why not? You're already almost there.”
“No, it's just...no...”
“Ah, remember First Law? Just Say...?”
“I know... but... Second Law! Second Law, No Innocent bystanders...”
But as soon as she said it she realized the flaw in that argument.
“That's to protect the sensibilities of the public. But these aren't public. They came here tonight fully expecting to see a naked girl. Are you going to disappoint them?”
She glared at him and then sighed. She got up and walked over to the drawing master.
“Mr. Corral? I'll pose tonight.”
“Oh very good, thank you. You can go first then, just ten minutes or so.”
“No, you don't understand. I'll pose for the two hour class.”
“Well, that would be...”
“Nude.”
“What? Oh no, I couldn't let you do that...”
But she cut him off.
“It's all right,” she said glancing over at him. “I've posed before.”
“Well, if you're sure...”
She walked back to him and leaned down to speak quietly in his ear as the somewhat stunned drawing master made the announcement.
“You know, of course, that I will have my revenge? I'll put you in frilly panties for a week! I'll put you in your favorite tutu for a month! I'll bring you here to pose as Fifi!”
“Now that, I think, would violate Second Law. Now, off you go. Your public is waiting.”
With a final dirty look she turned and walked back to the little stage, stepped up went behind the screen to shed her clothes.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Game-24 Art for Art's Sake 3

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Another masterpiece by Kay.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
youngsubguy77

Post by youngsubguy77 »

Hello Kay! I just read the entire series so far. It is wonderfully done and I’m a huge fan. Please continue!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Kay

Post by Kay »

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it. A new one tonight.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, youngsubguy77. Let me know if I can help you here. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠