How did I ever find him? (Part 2)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
MS Sandy

How did I ever find him? (Part 2)

Post by MS Sandy »

The weekend was good. In preparation for it, I told him that he was going to be wearing the cage.
"For the whole weekend? You know I hate that."
"Do you remember the terms of our agreement? It's my choice, when and where, and how long."
He had to admit I was right. The cage was locked on, we gathered our bags, and got ready to leave.
At the last minute, I tossed the cage's key on the kitchen table.
"For that little rebellion, the key stays here. There will be no release for any reason."

On my direction, he had been wearing shorts and t-shirt. No underwear.
When we arrived at the cabin, I directed him to sit on the porch, near the railing.
I took out a leash, wrapped the handle around the top of the railing, reached into his shorts and locked the other end to his cage. It happend so quickly that he had no time to complain.
"You stay here. I have to get some things from the general store down the road.'

When I returned, another camper was approaching our cabin and had greeted him from afar.
"A bunch of us are going to the barbeque. Would you like to come along."
I walked up just as he was to answer. "Yes, if she would let me go with her."
This obviously puzzled the woman, who introduced herself as Becky.
Then she moved onto the porch and I could see her expression as she must have spotted the leash.
"Is that attached to what I think it is?"
I ordered him to stand up and drop his shorts. Of course he demurred, but then obeyed.
The expression on her face was priceless. (And why would it not have been?)
"Is there anyone in there? Why do you have to keep it locked up? Is it dangerous."
I told her to advance and look closer. And gave her a pencil to try to prod it to life. She laughed.
"I've never seen a penis that tiny. Does it get any bigger? Is that why it is caged?"
I assured her that there was nothing to fear. And told her its name was Tiny Tim. Laughter.
I unlocked the leash and unwrapped it from the railing.

Two other women, all in their 20s as was Becky, soon joined the group.
I relocked the leash to the cage, took the other end, and off we went to the barbeque.
Becky asked if she could hold the leash, and enjoyed tugging him if he walked too slowly.
When we arrived, we found an empty table. I directed him to sit as a placeholder.
Of course I made sure he stayed there by looping the leash handle around the table leg and locking it.
Then we women stood in line for food and drinks. Lucky for him, nobody else saw the leash.

The next day, one of the other women (Vicky) asked if she could take him for a walk.
I handed her the leash, not unlike the keys to the car, and told her to return in an hour.
I don't know what they talked about, but I do know that his penis was securely out of commission.

The final day, we two swam out to a raft in the lake to lie in the sun.
I looped the leash around the top rung of the ladder and locked it in place.
I went swimming while he stayed on the raft. Each new person who arrived on the rft could not help but see the leash, and maybe the cage, but nobody said anything. And by now he was used to the humiliation, but at least we were miles from home and unlikely ever again to meet any of them.

When we got home, I unlocked the cage and after allowing him to sleep free, put Tiny Tim into the chastity tube in the morning. No leash for the tube. It was not needed.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: How did I ever find him? (Part 2)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So is that thing a cage, or a greenhouse, trying to grow it?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠