The Game 22 - Alice part 1

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 22 - Alice part 1

Post by Kay »

All in the golden afternoon - Alice part 1

It wasn't the Antic Attic. Sometimes she liked to poke around other shops, discover new possibilities. This one was fairly typical of the breed, with the usual things and the usual smells. She had been looking around for about fifteen minutes and was on the point of deciding that it was nothing special. But to be honest neither was the Antic Attic. There had been two spectacular finds, Fifi and the corset. But finds like those were the exception in any shop. Most of the Attic's holdings were just like the ones here. Everything in this shop, and in the Attic, had arrived for very good reasons. But she hadn't really expected much else. It was just that, the problem was...

Well, what was the problem? She wasn't bored, certainly not that. Their games were very good and several had become favorites. But nevertheless of late she felt a certain... dissatisfaction. As she walked unseeing through the aisles of familiar cast off tools, toys, picture frames and old clothes she pondered. It was, she decided, an artistic problem. She had become lazy in really planning. Fifi was a complete package and still a mystery. But when he had brought the corset she had been so eager to get him into it that she hadn't really planned anything to go with it. When they went to Rocky she had just added some stockings. Even his shoes weren't really right. The makeup was ok and he had been a hit that night, but she felt somehow there could have been... more. It was like that with a lot of the others as well. The tutus. The prom dress. So musing she turned another corner and stopped in her tracks.

Oh, yes... this was It. She examined it closely. It wasn't the quality of Fifi, but then what was? It looked solid though, and clean. Thoughts arose of how she could accessorize it. Yes. She'd need shoes... he already had the right bra. (In fact lately his collection had become better than hers...) A ribbon, and I know just the panties! Oh this is going to work, she thought as she carried it to the counter.

“Do I put my arms in the restraints?” he asked.
“No, not this time. Just stand here in the middle...right there. Now the only question is do I strip you, or make you do it...?” She paused for a few moments and then said, “I think you should do it. Off with your clothes!”
That was new. They had both been stripped on this hallowed ground, and though they had both got somewhat used to it, it was still somewhat unsettling. However many times it happened one was still naked, outside...

But neither of them had ever been made to strip themselves. Nevertheless he obeyed, if not eagerly.
He tried to take as long as he could, but with only three articles to begin with... Finally he pulled down the underpants and cast them aside. He stood before her nervously. He didn't think a man could ever stand naked before a fully clothed female and feel fully at ease.
“Oh yes, very nice,” she said. She gave him a light caress down his side but took care not to touch anything important. She kissed him, “We don't want you too hard just yet...”
“We don't...?”
“No, not yet. And now this.”
She handed him the blindfold.
As he put it on he said, “So I'm to guess what you're doing?”
“That's right. I'm going to dress you, obviously, but I want a nice reveal at the end. Now why don't you start requesting things?”
“But I don't know what you've planned...”
“Well, just start and we'll see how it goes.”
“All right...ah...do I get panties?” That was always iffish. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
“Why don't you try and see?” She always liked to be asked.
“Please may I have panties?”
“Yes, you may! Here they are.”
She put something into his hand.
Well that was lucky.
Maybe.
They didn't feel any too big, so she was probably right about not wanting him hard. He stepped into them. No doubt that would come soon enough...
“Now what would you like next?”
“Ahh...” He tried to think what might be likely.
“The corset? Please may I have the... my corset...?”
“No, not today.”
“Well, it probably isn't my tutu...”
He hoped it wasn't, interesting though those sessions always were.
“No, not that.”
“Oh, may I have a bra?”
“You certainly may.”
Again she handed him some cloth. He turned it round trying to assess it. The cups felt on the larger size... hooks at the back.
With practiced skill he slipped it on and fastened the hooks.
“Do I get tits?”
“What do you say?”
“Please may I have tits?”
“Well of course you may. It would be silly to wear a bra otherwise. I'd better help you with them.”
He felt her adjusting the cups and inserting the forms and then the weight of them as they settled.
They felt substantial. He cupped them.
“No glue today...”
“I'm fairly well endowed...”
They weren't the largest she had made, but they were definitely at the upper end. Apparently he wasn't going to be a little dancer today.
“You are indeed. Next?”
“More?”
“Oh, lots more. You're going to be very well dressed today.”
Well, all right. That was something to think about.
“Please may I have... stockings?”
“Very good! Yes, you may.”
She handed them over. Again he tried to assess them.
They weren't sheer, not fishnet... They were a bit heavier, not quite sock material. Color or pattern was a mystery of course.
He pulled them up and they reached to mid thigh.
“So,” he mused. “I have a complete set of underwear... suspenders?”
he suddenly thought.
“No, not today,”
“Ok. But you say I'm going to be well dressed, so... I guess... a dress? May I have a dress?”
“Yes, but one more thing first. You probably wouldn't guess it.” She put something in his hands. It was stiff and scratchy. For a moment he thought she had changed her mind and given him the tutu anyway.
But then he realized it was a very full petticoat.
“You just step into it. There's a tie at the back...”
“And now your dress.”
He felt it, but couldn't tell much.
“Ok it goes around this way, that's right...” He settled it into place. The stiff petticoat held it out.
“Now you won't guess this at all...”
He felt her bring another piece of fabric over his head. More? She was right, he was feeling very layered. It's a good thing it isn't a particularly hot day, he thought...
“Now what are you missing?”
Can I possibly be missing anything...? Oh, of course.
“Please may I have shoes?”
“Yes, you may.”
She handed them over. He had been expecting high heels but these were low and very smooth.
He put them on.
“And for the last thing I'm going to have to take off your blindfold and trust you not to peek. Ok?”
He nodded. He closed his eyes under blindfolds anyway.
He felt the blindfold come off and something was pulled onto his head. He realized it must be a wig. That was completely new. His hair was slightly long and up till now they hadn't bothered with anything else. This felt very full and almost shoulder length.
“Oh, that's perfect!
“May I...”
“No! Not yet. Here give me your hand.”
She led him across the playground, presumably to the Mirror.
“Now speak nicely, curtsy when you're thinking what to say, it saves time.”
“That sounds familiar...”
“Speak in French when you can't think of the English for a thing. Turn out your toes as you walk and remember who you are. You may look now.”
Mirror reveals were always very special. The long suffering mirror had reflected both of them in various stages of dress, undress and exposure performing a surprising variety of lewd acts. He honestly didn't know what to expect.
He opened his eyes and for a moment was speechless.
“Oh my... I'm Alice!”

And indeed he was, from his pretty shiny black shoes to the bow in his hair.
He was wearing a light blue dress with little puff sleeves and a white apron which was tied in the back with a large bow. His stockings were horizontally striped, red and white. His hair was blonde with a black ribbon in it. The full petticoat made the dress stand out almost horizontally and...
“Look at your panties.”
He lifted the dress.
They were white with little red hearts. The stocking tops also had hearts,
She was right, it was the most complete dressup he had ever been in. It had obviously begun life as a 'Sexy Girl in a Land of Wonders' costume, but she had obviously been improving it.

He was absolutely, positively Alice. For a certain value of Alice that is, he thought. Not the Alice of the original Tenniel drawings certainly. That Alice, he had always thought, was slightly dowdy. But then Tenniel had been used to drawing old fart politicians and pretty young girls were a departure for him. This was more based on the Disney version. Although again for a certain value...
“I can't help noticing that Alice seems to have grown up,” he remarked indicating his full bosom which the dress top only partly covered.
“Yes, this certainly isn't Carroll's Alice,” she agreed. “She was only about nine, as was Disney's, but the fashion lately has been to make her somewhat older. They even have a grownup Alice wandering around Disneyland.”
“Not this grownup.” he said, cupping his breasts again.
“Well, no, probably not for the day crowd. Perhaps for late night shows in the private club...”
“Hah! Yes. Well, I think this Alice would certainly blow the Reverend Dodgson's fuses.”
“Oh, complete meltdown I should think...”
“...and now...?”
“Pictures of course!”
Well, of course. For the next half hour he posed as she directed and made happy sounds from behind the camera.

When she had taken all she wanted she went to put away her camera and he waited in the center of the playground for instructions. When she returned he turned his toes out, curtsied, and said, “Qu'est ce que vous voulez, madame?”
“Oh, well done. Very nice curtsy. Well, I thought,” she said as she moved over to the table,
“that as the little minx had such an oral fixation that we could start there.”
“I'm sorry, what?”
She unbuttoned her shorts, pulled them down and sat on the edge of the table with her legs spread.
Written just above her pussy in small neat letters were the words, “EAT ME”
“Oh, of course.” He knelt but just as he was about to begin the doorbell rang.
“Ah, damn. I thought we'd have more time... come in! It's open!”
“What? No...!” but she had already stood up and was pulling up her shorts and when Ian came in.
Ah, of course, he thought scrambling to his feet. Of course it's Ian. He liked Ian but still, there was such a thing as timing...
“Hello...! Ah, am I interrupting? I can come back later...”, but without the slightest trace of embarrassment. One might as well try to embarrass a cat.
“Or I could watch if you prefer...” he added.
“No, no,” she said. “Nothing that we can't pick up later.”
“Good. Oh, she's lovely!” Ian said, looking at Alice for the first time. With no warning Ian swept him into his (he was male today) arms and gave Alice a long deep kiss.

Ian finally stepped back leaving him slightly breathless, and said conversationally, still holding Alice's hands,
“Have you noticed that lately whenever we encounter each other in states of opposite... parity... the young lady always seems to end up eventually kneeling with a penis in her mouth?”
And of course, as he stood there dressed as Alice facing a male Ian that had exactly been his first thought.
At their last encounter Ian was a beautiful blue eyed girl kneeling in front of him, while he, at the time, was a naked man, with his arms tied above his head and an erection in sore need of attention.
And the time before that he was the girl, topless in a prom dress and fuck me red lipstick, kneeling before Ian who had kindly offered to test the young lady's oral technique.
“It had occurred to me also,” He answered carefully. “Is it obligatory, do you suppose...?” he added in his best Jane Austen.
“I'm sure I don't know. We'll have to see how the day develops...”

“If you two have quite done flirting,” she remarked, “We have some business to attend to.”
“Ah, right,” said Ian stepping back and regarding Alice with a critical eye.
“Well, what you've done so far is marvelous. I could show you some things with makeup...”
“Turn around, Alice, let him see you,”
Obediently he turned in place.
“Now walk.”
He crossed the room, turned, paused and then returned. Ian nodded approval.
“Good. Body language is what's going to really sell this.”
“Now raise your skirts. Show the nice gentleman your panties.”
Again he obeyed, embarrassed and confused.
“Oh, that's such a sweet detail,” said Ian as he saw the hearts. “We mustn't hide those.”
He knelt beside Alice.
“How about if we lower the stockings to the knee, then raise the hem, oh about nine inches, make it stand out a bit more...?” He pulled down the stocking tops and raised the dress, demonstrating.
“That will show a nice bit of leg and panties...”
“That high! She might as well not be wearing a dress at all!”
“But the panties! They should be seen! They must be!”
“They'll see a lot more than that if her skirt's that short. I wanted her gender to at least be plausibly female. Or at least debatable...”
“Excuse me, who's going to see them?” he asked nervously.
“Hush, dear,” said Ian. “All right, how about this?” He adjusted it, but not by much. “Seven inches, my final offer.”
“If we can make the hem lower in the front,” she countered, “I'll give you... six and a half... oh hell, seven in the back. That should show her bottom. It'll very nearly show her shoulder blades...”
“Who's going to...?”
“That reminds me,” said Ian, standing up. “I had something else I think will be perfect. Come over here dear, turn around, that's it...”
He felt something cold on his wrists and then heard the click. Ian had handcuffed him!
“Now turn around, open wide...” and before he knew it a ball gag had been popped into his mouth and the straps tied.
“Mmphh..!”
Ball gags were something they had of course been aware of, and idly considered, but they had never actually used one before.
“Now,” said Ian, “see how the cuffs pull her shoulders back, which raises her breasts nicely. We can lower the front of the dress as well... more padding underneath to raise them... again I can help with the makeup there. And the ballgag, while looking decorative, will also keep her from making any noises which might be...unfeminine. Come have a look in the mirror, dear.”
Ian led him over to it and once again the glass had to reflect things it had probably never seen before.

He had to admit that the effect was striking.
Girls in ballgags were always interesting anyway, and Alice was doubly so. But this particular gag was special. Instead of being a solid color, it was black, which set off her shoes and bow nicely, and like the panties and stocking tops, had a bright red heart in the middle.
“Now that is the perfect finishing detail!”
“Mmmph?”
“Well, the answer to that is that we are going to the comic convention tomorrow!” she said. “You're going to be an even bigger hit than you were at Rocky.”
“Mmm?! Mmmm! Mm mmmmph!”
“Don't be silly, of course you can. Come on, what will it be?”
“Mm...” he said, resignedly.
“Exactly. Now I'll get my sewing kit and we'll begin.”
Tie or Be Tied

Re: The Game 22 - Alice part 1

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

Very good and interesting part 1. Besides the obvious, a few different possibilities for Part 2 and maybe even a Part 3. I'm sure he'll eventually like it but, at the moment, he doesn't seem to have much to say about it :)

Introducing Ian to the series has worked well