Cerena is sold on. Part Three.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena is sold on. Part Three.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

As each man abused Cerena's pussy & mouth it pushed her to the limit where she couldn't take any more. Having her pussy filled with a mixture of cum was bad enough but after countless men had fucked her mouth, she could no longer swallow, her face was soaked & she could taste the accumulation of sperm that she was unable to swallow & couldn't move around with her tongue any longer. She'd had enough & started to shout out please no more, please stop. It was unintelligible but the woman came round & stood in front of Cerena's face & said, 'Ok, we've earnt a tidy sum from this but I told you what would happen if you made a noise. Cerena screamed as loud as she could & fought hard against the robust leather cuffs & chains that held her as she saw the woman hold up three pairs of dirty knickers showing her each of the gussets & soiled patches, then a fresh tube of superglue. The woman said I told you what would happen but you wouldn't listen, then she lifted up her short skirt & began wetting herself. Cerena had an idea where they were going & broke down in tears. The woman's Golden flow stopped & she removed the soaked knickers, wiped around her shaven pussy & the top of her legs as she said, we don't want to miss any do we. Cerena was struggling with all her might & trying to plead with the woman as she saw the freshly wetted knickers get offered up to Cerena's open mouth. She tried to stop them by moving her tongue, but the woman continually fed them in, pushing down on her tongue then did the same with the other three pairs packing them into Cerena's cheeks until her mouth was completely full. The woman pressed her two fingers lightly over the knickers as she applied the whole tube of super glue to both of Cerena's lips completely covering them. Then the woman released the Jennings clamp & with both hands pinched Cerena's lips together, held them for a few seconds & then released. Cerena's mouth was once again sealed shut & because her mouth was forced closed the dirty knickers were tightly packed bulging her cheeks out. Cerena began breathing heavily as she could no longer breath through her mouth. She had to swallow & she could taste the urine & the other flavors. The woman un clamped Cerena's head from the vice & Cerena shook her head from side to side trying to scream. But her lips were sealed much tighter than before & she'd never been gagged with four pairs of knickers, this was almost unbearable & a very traumatic experience let alone humiliating.
The woman said, 'Hose time, your pussy needs a good wash'. Two men entered & attached two heavy duty chains to the foot base of the bed. Then one of them picked up a remote control unit & switched it on, the whole bed was hoisted into the air foot end first. Cerena tried to scream but what little sound she could make was drowned out by the motor. Within a minute the double bed was hanging in mid air about 5' from the ground. Cerena still attached spread eagle was now upside down as the bed gently swayed by it's own weight. The woman came over to the bed & stabbed Cerena's leg with a needle & pumped the knockout fluid into her. In a second Cerena's world turned Black & silent.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena is sold on. Part Three.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I wonder what she gets for holiday?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠