Cerena is sold on. Part Two.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena is sold on. Part Two.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Cerena was absolutely drained of energy & had been fucked hundreds of times since being abducted. She estimated that she was used on average once every ten minutes, sometimes longer depending how much each client had paid. She had heard the payment was £50 for ten minutes but frequently some men wanted numerous goes of her & so would've paid a lot more. After each session Cerena would have a tube inserted into whatever hole had been used & she'd feel warm water enter her & drain out. Presumably to keep her clean for the next customer. Cerena lay motionless awaiting the next session when she felt that all too familiar sharp scratch in her forearm which always made her jump & she would attempt to scream but within a second that sound along with the soft light that penetrated her glue closed eyelids quickly faded to a Black silence & she felt nothing. Upon awakening from the drugging, she'd usually be turned over either from her back or front. This time was different, she was still in the same position on her back but this time her head was turned over to her right & clamped into a soft rubber vice that locked her head solid in that position. The super glue from her eyelids had been removed & she could now see to the side of her. She could also feel that her mouth was clamped & held wide open whereby she was unable move her jaws. She couldn't speak but at least her tongue was free which was a relief. She could hear people taking in the room but out of her sight, then a woman came round & stood so Cerena was able to see her. The woman help a mirror up to Cerena's face & she saw her head clamped firmly in the vice & the Chrome clamp holding her mouth open. Cerena tried to move & talk but couldn't & the woman said you're held this way for a reason & she began to explain. You're head is clamped to the side so you can see what's going on but more importantly so men can use your mouth. As you can feel you won't be able to close your it or move in any way. Of course you'll be able to feel the hot liquid shot into your mouth some of which will go straight down your throat, the rest you'll be able to move around with your tongue & some will drip out. We've set this up like a conveyor, as one man is finished, another will start & so on. You're gonna make us a great deal of money, none of which you'll see. My advice to you is don't fight it as that'll only be worse for you. Cerena was desperately trying to struggle & scream but the woman said, 'quite or you'll be re gagged with three pairs of dirty knickers & your mouth & eyes will be super glued shut again, do you want that? Cerena tried to say no please, I'll stay quite. Just before the woman walked off she told Cerena that we have a group of men waiting that are gonna fuck your pussy as well as your mouth, enjoy. Cerena started to cry with the humiliation of knowing she was totally helpless & couldn't make any sound as she didn't want to be gagged & her sight remover. And so one by one she felt another cock enter her pussy & saw every man's erect veiny cock either wanked in front of her & guided in when they came, or some inserted themselves in her mouth & fucked her until they came. That was far worse as all their cum shot to the back of her throat & she have to swallow. Cerena wanted this ordeal to end as it was too much for her, it made her feel like some worthless fuck doll being filled at both ends.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena is sold on. Part Two.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Well, I asked for, careful what I wish for. How can this tale get any darker without becoming a "Hostel" or "Saw" movie?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠