The Game 21 - Attention

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 21 - Attention

Post by Kay »

Attention

He was starting to feel very nervous. It had only been a week since he had tied and tickled her mercilessly. Generally they went a little longer between games, but today she had brought out the cards and handily won. She directed him to the playground, told him to remove his tshirt and then secured him to the restraints. They were still where he had moved them, one rafter closer to the yard and the back fence. Still in the shade, but not by much. She still hadn't explained what the game would be, but he fully expected an extended tickle session.
She walked around him and stopping in front of him undid his shorts and slowly pulled them down while gazing into his eyes with a half smile. Once upon a time he would have begged not to be stripped, but there was no point now. Neither of them bothered to beg anymore. In this position they both knew it was inevitable.
She stepped back to admire him.
“Aw..” she said, indicating his penis which was starting to stiffen in anticipation. Scary as some, many, of the things she put him through were, he couldn't deny their erotic charge. Certainly part of him couldn't.
Associations with past experiences, difficult as some had been at the time, meant that arousal in this position was never far away.
“Is he looking forward to what I'm going to do to you?” she asked, as she gave him a light stroke through his underpants.
“You haven't actually said yet...”
“No, I haven't,” she said with a last pat. She turned and walked to the main part of the house.
“You just stand there and think about what that might be...”
Anticipation was always part of it, and as he stood there he was pretty sure that he knew what was coming. He had pushed her pretty hard with the tickling. True, she had promised not to retaliate but...
It wasn't going to be easy, she would make sure of that. If anything he was more ticklish than she was. Treacherously his penis reacted by becoming even harder.

After a few moments more she returned. Glancing at his bulging underpants she said, “Oh, you've been looking forward to me coming back I see. That's so sweet.”
She had changed into the kimono which she used as a bathrobe. He was trying to work out the significance of that when he noticed the other thing.
She was carrying a pair of scissors.
“Ah...”
She moved in front of him and lightly stroked him again.
“Yes, thought I'd like to try it...”
Carefully she pulled the waistband out and with two snips it fell away freeing him.
“Oh that is nice,” she said stroking him again. “Pity there's nothing else. Naked again...”
“So now...?”, he said nervously. She laid her hand on his bare chest.
“Are you going to tickle me?”
“Well, I could... I probably should...”
She stroked his chest lightly, but didn't tickle. Yet.
“You promised you wouldn't...” he said hopefully.
“Yes, I did. Though I was under a fair amount of duress...”
Another light caress.
“Are you going to dress me?'
“Hmmm... I could. Or I could make you beg for things. That's always fun. What would you like to wear? Would you like to put on your stockings, hmmm? What do you say...?”
“I...”
Another light caress, closer to his ribs this time.
“Yes! Yes, I'd like to wear my stockings. Please?”
“Which ones?”
“Ahh...the black ones with the seams...”
“Oh yes, you do look good in those.”
Her hand dropped to his penis, making it even harder.
“What else?”
“My black bra and panties?” he asked hopefully. He might get away with no tickling after all... lingerie would be a small price to pay.
“Oh, you like those don't you?”
He nodded.
“Or how about Fifi? Would you like to be a little maid today?”
That surprised him, because Fifi was on a strict schedule and wasn't due to visit for a couple more months.
“But no, that's all too easy, you like your little black lingerie set, and I know you like Fifi a lot.
No, you're just trying to get off easy by asking for things you like, a least a bit. How about some of the Others? The more...difficult ones? How about... the corset?”
She knew he really wasn't sure how he felt about the corset.
“Well, I...”
“With some makeup and your big girl tits?”
“Ah...”
“And maybe your tutu as well?”
He turned a bit pale at the thought.
“Not so sure about that are you? But I could make you beg for it, you know. It would be easy...”, she whispered in his ear.
Conscience had been right. His reaction confirmed it. It really would be a killer combo.
She was sorely tempted but put the thought aside. Another day, definitely. Today there was a Plan and she was sticking to it. She stepped away, to his relief.
“Well, I think not. I think I'm just going to keep you like this.” She stroked him again lightly, but not enough. “You make a lovely garden ornament”
“You're just going to leave me like this?”
“I'll be back from time to time. I have some tidying up to do in my studio.”
“Please may I have panties?”, he asked hopefully. Begging was often required and a little bit dressed was better than nothing.
“Certainly not. Anyway they would hardly fit you in that state. Now you just keep that penis hard. That's your task for today. Otherwise I will tickle you! I'll check on you from time to time.”

And so she left him naked in the garden with an impressive erection.
As he stood there he became more and more embarrassed. He was used to being in such situations but it usually involved being dressed in one thing or another, such as the dreaded tutu. Embarrassing as those times could be, he had become somewhat used to them.
But now there was nothing to distract. No lingerie, or heavy tits. It was just him and a very hard penis. There was, he decided, something ridiculous about a man with a large erection and nothing to do with it...

After a while she came back carrying some trays and noticed he was wilting a bit.
“Oh, no that won't do...”
She put the trays down and knelt in front of him. Ah, finally he thought. But she merely gave him a couple of quick kisses and a lick to revive him. Then she stood, picked up her trays and with a last pat carried on.

A bit later she passed by again and he discovered why she had worn the kimono. She stood in front of him, untied the sash and opened the robe. Underneath she was, of course, naked. While he watched she caressed her breast with one hand while she played with her pussy with the other for a few minutes. She didn't even touch him until she finished. Then she lightly stroked his cheek and across his nose and mouth leaving her scent behind.
“Would you like a little suck before I go?” she asked offering a breast.
“I can't quite reach...” he said. “If you could...?”
“Ah, well too bad. Another time perhaps...”
She didn't bother to do up her robe and turned to leave.
“You're being very cruel you know,” he called after her.
“Yes,” she said. “Yes, I am.” and returned to her studio.
He was hard for quite a while after that. Glimpses he got beneath her open robe as she passed by from time to time didn't help either. Or did, depending on how you looked at it.

It was getting very nearly time, she thought as she approached him.
“Please...” he said.
“Oh poor baby...”
I know I'm being greedy, but maybe just one more time...
She pulled the small box over and placed it in front of him. She could see his confusion and then hope as she stepped up and opened her kimono again. Carefully she eased his penis into her and began moving slowly. She kissed him deeply.
He closed his eyes and sighed. “Oh yes...” and then “Oh, no... please...” as after only three strokes she pulled away and stepped down. She gave him a smile and walked back to her studio.

She leaned against the door, her knees weak. Oh, that had almost been a mistake. It had taken all her will to break away. She had wanted to ravish him there and then so badly, but that would have spoiled everything. Well, probably not from his point of view, but still...

Ten minutes or so later it was time for the final act.
She checked once again that the video camera had a good view through the studio window and then made the call. “We're ready.” She took a deep breath and then opened the door and returned to the playground, her robe retied.
In a small, plaintive voice he said, “Please suck me. I really need to be sucked...” and before she could answer the doorbell rang. Ah, perfect. Sometimes in art all the details work out.
“Hold that thought,” she said. “I've got to answer the door.”
“What...? No, you can't...”
But she was gone.
The front door was only one room away. He heard her open it and then low voices, first hers, and then someone else's. He couldn't hear clearly but it was definitely female. Then the door closed. He could hear footsteps coming back. A pair of footsteps...
He struggled but he couldn't break free.
“...he's right through here...”
And then another, unfamiliar voice. He froze.
“Oh, the poor thing. What have you been doing to him?”
Standing in front of him was a very pretty blonde, tanned, in shorts and a low cut blouse which hinted at lovely breasts. She was apparently unsurprised at the sight of a naked, bound man with a large erection. He could feel his blush starting again, but before he could think what to say they heard another voice, his voice coming from somewhere.
“Please suck me. I really need to be sucked... Please suck me. I really need to be sucked...”
The girl looked over her shoulder. “Well he's certainly not afraid to say what he wants.”
“No, he's not shy, are you?”
The blonde girl turned back and stroked him lightly. “Of course, dear. That's why I'm here. I promised you that I would.”
She knelt before him. From a purse she brought out a lipstick and proceeded to touch up her already perfect and very red lips.
“Promised...?” And then realization dawned. “Ian?”
He had seen Ian as a girl three times before, and unlike many who had an alter feminine persona, Ian's was different each time. And very convincing. As he had been reminded, he had even kissed Ian once.
He had never seen this girl before. She was darker than Ian usually was. All right, that was makeup. And taller. Shoes. But even the bone structure seemed different. And the breasts were quite amazing, and these days he had some experience in such matters. There was really only one explanation. It was probably black magic.
“I promised I would return the favor when I was a girl and you weren't. Well, today I'm a girl, and you,” he said continuing to lightly pet the stiff penis before him, “well, you most certainly are not...”

The discovery that the pretty blonde was in fact Ian, and not one of her random girlfriends was, in a way, a relief. But in another very important way it merely shifted the day's amount of strange to a new level.
Because what Ian was proposing, what he had promised...
That is...
But on the other hand he really did need it...
And it was hard to remember it was Ian looking up at him with those blue eyes...
Are Ian's eyes blue...?
She broke into his thoughts.
“We talked earlier about asking for things. Well, isn't there something you think you should ask this nice young lady?”
He paused for a moment and then made his decision.
“Please miss,” he asked very politely. “Please would you suck my penis...?”
“Of course, dear. Oh, I almost forgot...” She unbuttoned the blouse and pulled it off.
“You were so kind to show me yours... Now if she's been as mean to you today as I suspect it probably won't last as long as your lovely performance did, but we'll do our best.”
The red lips parted as she lowered her head.
Tie or Be Tied

Re: The Game 21 - Attention

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

Last two stories have been interesting although No. 20 could have used more detail on the dance of the seven veils. :wink: It's interesting how some of your stories have mirrored what my wife and I do. We have each dressed as a maid (Penelope) for the other for periods ranging from a day or two to a week. In our cases, the maid must wear a penis gag and a butt plug and spends the night blindfolded and restrained in the guest bedroom.

We have also traded genders similar to No. 19 (although we have no Ian). On multiple occasions, I have spent a week in a daily change of clothes ranging from skirts and blouses, dresses, other casual attire and sometimes a nightgown for the day. Each day when we do this I get my nails and makeup done before donning a wig, clothes and jewelry - necklaces, bracelets and earrings. So far it's only been clip on earrings although my wife teases me with the possibility of ear piercing. This is just like I was teased about having to wear makeup when dressed (I protested for over a year) until my wife just applied lipstick and eye shadow one day when I was dressed and restrained. Now it's a constant when I'm dressed. Of course, during these weeks, she assumes the male role complete with a "penis" that's always at attention and requires periodic attention.

While we have not ventured in public with me dressed, my wife has tied and cuffed me to a chair on the deck off our bedroom on the second floor of our house while I'm dressed, fully made up and with a wig. She then blindfolds me so I can't tell if anyone can see me and puts a big floppy hat on me to hide the blindfold.

Something you didn't do in the stories that my wife does is incorporate my cum into the penis gags. She has saved my cum and rubbed the gag in the saved cum before gagging me. She also will pour it into a hole we drilled in one of our penis gags using a funnel. Of course, I often return the favor when she's at my mercy.

In this last story, it was good to see him beg for it and ask Ian to do his thing while restrained. It might have been interesting for him to see it in the mirror but the video unveiling should be fun. Might need to have him restrained for that.

My wife, who can be quite diabolical at times, had ideas of restraining him to the bench (Game 7) with the "attachment" for him to sit on for when Ian came over to suck him. Another alternative would to have him secured to the pillory. In this position, he could give or receive, be dressed if you want and have as little or as much makeup as you want.

One of my wife's other thoughts is that while he is restrained for Ian, that Ian restrain you to whatever is not being used. (You seem to have a backyard full of bondage paraphernalia) Of course, a remote controlled vibrator controlled by him while he is sucking or being sucked would make for some interesting fun. A gag for her might be necessary. Afterward, who would Ian release first?

Keep up the good work! We appreciate it.